View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina)
Valentina grunted as she was kicked off of her feet landing on her back hard and got pinned down by Iria and was rained with punches hard to her face, as she struggled weakly under Iria she took the punches as best she could too busy trying to protect herself to see Iria's hurt hand but tried to go for a desperate punch to her hand or wrist or something on that arm, unable to do anything else.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:13 am
Profile YIM

As Iria was striking the woman's head skull with that same wounded hand she was trying to attack, it was doubtful she would do any more damage than what the amazon was already doing to herself. She felt Valentina's struggles growing weaker as each blow that hit her face was another bit of strength being knocked out of her. She just kept pummelling her foe until she was left in a complete daze.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:46 am

Valentina continued struggling weakly before her face was all dazed and her body feeling numb from the pummeling she had taken cursing her weak body again and again in her mind as she could barely breathe from the pounding she had taken from Iria as she weakly flailed her fists around like a wounded animal trying to bare what claws it had against Iria, as she was bleeding a little from the punches to her face which was bruised up and getting heavily damaged.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:49 am
Profile YIM

Satisfied that Valentina was done for, she stopped hitting the woman and got off the woman. She hissed in pain as her hand throbbed in agony. She will need to get it tended to after this match. But for now, it was time to end this. "Shh.." she hushed as Valentina squirmed, "That's enough. Just relax and let it end." The bronze goddess slipped her fingers down between her opponent's thighs. She rubbed gently over the woman's netherlips before dipping two fingers inside. She wasted no time, stroking firmly and deep along those inner walls in search of the woman's most precious of places.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 am

Valentina flinched as she felt the fingers delving into her as she tried clenching around the fingers and stop them someway, as her body was pleasured again by Iria as she could barely think while fidgeting.

"No...I can't give in....I have to prove I'm useful somehow...or I have no purpose..." She whimpered out pathetically trying to move her arms to grab at the hand going for her pussy trying to stop Iria someway, but unless she could hit that hand of Iria's she had nothing left.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:39 am
Profile YIM

The large breasted fighter did not stop. She kept curling her fingers inside the other woman. After the number of fights they have had, the amazon had learned Valentina's body very well. The tips of her fingers stroked in rapid circles over the woman's g-spot. Her thumb joined in, making similar strokes around the gladiatrix's clitoris. Already been stripped bare in the beginning of the fight, the glistening beauty had nothing to stop Iria from pumping her fingers faster and faster into the woman's clenching folds.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Valentina panted and arched her back moaning out loudly, "Ah damn it that's too good..." She whimpered in pain as her insides where slick and wet to Iria's touch as she shivers under her at her sexual mercy as she moans loudly trying to hold back that orgasm that would be coming soon as she wiggles pathetically as she bit her bottom lip.

"No..no...NO!" Valentina screamed out as she arched her back more as her orgasm came to her her fluids spewing out running down her thighs as she shivered twitching on the ground her eyes slightly glazed as she groaned helpless now to Iria.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:19 pm
Profile YIM

The match was more than offer as the woman's scream echoed through the arena. The audience cheered and clapped in approval of Iria's thorough victory. She slipped her fingers out and licked the juices off them before grabbing Valentina's long blonde mane. The amazon rose to her feet slowly, letting the tug of the hair force her defeated opponent onto her hands and knees. Satisfied, she led her prize out of the arena. The arena medics arrived to tend to Iria's hand as well as Valentina's injuries.

The amazon would leave her fellow slave on her hands and knees, leading the woman into the gym. "You are weak, Valentina," she said firmly, "You have no skills, no strength, all you can do is run and hide from your opponent. Against a monster, you may have the use of weapons but against other gladiatrixes, you are at their mercy. If you want to be strong, you must work for it."

There were numerous weight machines for humanoid use. Iria led her pet towards a particular one. It was essentially a cable motion benchpress. But on its seat was a long metallic shaft. "Here we are. Mount yourself on that and get to work," she ordered, "This machine will be reading your output as you workout. If your pace slows, it will begin shock and stimulate your dripping sex. So if you want to be a slut, don't work hard. Otherwise..." Iria started the weights light for the woman to get used to the motions. She would stop the woman if her form was wrong, earning her a few shocks coming from the metal dildo she was sitting on.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Valentina went limp in Iria's grip and was led out of the arena her eyes closed until they left the arena where medical staff arrived to heal her injuries and the hurt hand of Iria's too as she looked at her calmly and nodded as she knew she was weak right now, as Iria led her into the gym as she saw the cable benchpress machine and slowly got onto it she got into the position and sighed before she stayed back straight and began to pull on the weights as she began to move the weights using the cables slowly ignoring the dildo for now as she kept working on the benchpressing.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

Beyond the cold dildo deep inside her, the gladiatrix used the weight machine as normal. Starting light, Iria was not surprised the woman got in numerous reps before she stopped her. The rod inside her would hum to life, shocking her lightly as the amazon kicked the weight up a notch. She then had the woman push as many reps as possible in the same time limit. The process repeated until the weight and fatigue limited the poor woman to about one rep. For the rest of the time, Valentina would be at the mercy of the vibrating and shocking dildo as it continues to send jolts right into her pleasure spots.

"Guess that will be your limit for now," Iria said, "With more strength, your average stamina will improve as you won't burn as much energy trying to cause lasting hits." She helped the woman ease off the machine and leads the woman towards a treadmill. The amazon intended to work the woman hard, going into a two mile run. "You are somewhat quick but you burn out too quickly to make much use of it." Thankfully this device had no quirks about it, giving Valentina's nude form a sexual break.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 am

Valentina groaned as she worked herself to her limit on the benchpress before gasping and groaned as she felt that electricity on her pussy her legs shivering badly at the stimulating shocks to her body before Iria took her off the machine and led her to a treadmill as Valentina listened like a student and nodded softly.

"R-right, what speed will I start with?" Valentina asked as she stepped onto the machine and was prepared to jog once the machine started.

"I..I will someday give you a proper challenge rather than dirty tactics," Valentina said looking at Iria as she awaited the start.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 am
Profile YIM

"Enough to push yourself," she answered simply, "If you do not reach your limit, you will never surpass it." She cared little if the woman challenged her again or not. So far her record against the other fighters has been perfect while not so much against monsters. Even when she was an ADD agent long ago, she always looked forward to fighting the various alien monsters out there. Humans? Those were just a warm up for her in most cases. She was stronger than the other agents but in the end it was still not enough to stand against the aliens, particularly the Midrozi.

The pace of the run was not necessarily a sprint but certainly enough to get the blood pumping. Once the first two mile was done, she made her run another two miles. Iria had every intention to exhaust her prize in this marathon of exercises and weight lifting. While the woman ran, the amazon began lifting weights herself. She was still wearing the oils and bikini from before, giving full view of her muscles flexing as she pushed the weight machines to their maximum setting with relative ease. It was apparent her strength was not natural as her body type should not allow such massive amounts of horsepower.

Sighing softly, she stopped her reps when the second two mile run was finished. "I hope you are not tired already," she said rising ot her feet, "Here, take these." She offered the woman two dumbbells that were perhaps about the limits of what she could curl. "You are to hold these as you do iron mikes back and forth down this gym. Everytime you lose, you are going to end up back in this gym where I will kill your body in hopes that you rebuild into a better one. Now get started!" Should she not know what an iron mike, Iria would demonstrate. It was where every step you took you would lower yourself down to one knee but do not touch the ground. Then you would rise up for another step and repeat the process for the other knee. The weights added more resistance and force the woman to work her various leg muscles and stamina.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 am

Valentina smiled as she ran perfectly as she continued her exercise on the treadmill for the miles not rushing herself keeping a steady pace so she didn't overload herself and tire out, as she did she glanced at Iria and gulped a tiny bit at how goddess like she truly was before shaking her head and continued her running on the treadmill before she stopped and turned to Iria and approached and took the dumbbells from Iria while listening to her advice on what to do and nodded as she had seen some Iron Mikes before and began moving back and forth each step she lowered to a knee just avoiding the ground as she continued this working on her stamina and leg strenght as she kept her arms straight while holding the dumbbells as she continued this work a determined look on her face.

"I will become stronger...strong enough to be of use," Valentina said as she continued this not stopping until she was told too, her arms aching and her legs starting to burn but she kept going not showing weakness now as she continued her work out.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:48 am
Profile YIM

Iria returned to her weight lifting as her defeated opponent iron miked back and forth across the gym. Valentina would no doubt be drenched in sweat within a pass or two as the weights and fatigue added up for her leg muscles now. No matter how determined the woman was, it was only a matter of time before those legs refuse to move as those dumbbells weight the gladiatrix's body down. "Mmm... Seems you are reaching your limit," Iria said, satisfied with the results, "Put the dumbbells back on the rack and go back to the benchpress. Time to work your upper body again."

It was difficult to say if this was just being thorough or if Iria was intending to torture the poor woman. Once more, Valentina was expected to impale herself on the dildo. This time, she was starting off at the weights she left off of. With her muscles now tight and drained, this was an uphill battle. "You are to do all your reps this time. You have no time limit. While you work out, I think I will go tend to my Mistress," she added with a smirk before pressing a button the machine. Metal shackles would attach to the gladiatrixes wrists and ankles. "These will not be removed until you finish. Enjoy." Iria would take her leave then as the dildo began to hum to life, urging the woman to start. Whether Valentina had enough strength or not, she would not be able to free herself until she finished her reps. If she stops, she will be tormented by the electric dildo until it makes her climax again and again. Much like the arena itself, failure meant having your body sexually abused. This was no different.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4