View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Slimer vs. Iria 

Post Re: Slimer vs. Iria
Iria was in heaven, feeling the cock pulse and throb inside her tight depths. All that torturous tension was being released all at once. She sat there, fully impaled on the demon's rod. For several moments, the amazon simply reared back and enjoyed the sensation of the warm afterglow washing over her relaxed form. The crowds were still cheering as they watched the gladiatrix prove how much a slut she was despite being the victor.

Unable to resist her deepest needs, the gladiatrix simply went on instinct. She rocked her hips, grinding up against the hot shaft. The amazon could feel it rubbing against her dripping inner walls, sending wonderful shivers up and down her spine. She was not aware that her defeated opponent had woken up and decided to take part. Those clawed hands tried to grab as much of her lovely tits as possible, molding the firm flesh as Iria arched her back further and let forth soft moans of pleasure. Normally, she would resist but the slime and the torture had taken their toll. Despite being the winner, she simply could not resist any longer. She needed to be fucked and would do anything to have it become reality.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 am

Slimer could hear her thoughts which ran like a repetitive drum beat, in her need for release due to the effects of his slime and semen. Happy to take care of her need his clawed hands traced her firm breasts adding to her sensations as she rocked and bounced on his stiff member. Her wonderful sex dripping from her first reaches into orgasmic bliss. It was not enough and might not be until she passed out or the arena crew dragged her horny form off to make room for a new match.

Pushing her breasts together he slithered a tentacle up between them until it snuggle between her rocking mounds using her motion to help him tit-fuck her lovely breasts. He groan as the tendril found welcome solace between her gigantic orbs and they hugged his tool tightly. Each bounce brought the cockhead from between her mounds through to her chin and back again. Between that and his cock buried, rubbing her gspot he would have been content as she used him, but she apparently needed as much release as soon as possible. So a second tentacle coiled around and when she lifted up on her knees it pressed against her slick backdoor waiting for her down thrust to carry it inside past her anal ring...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Gasping loudly, the gladiatrix kept bouncing up and down on Slimer's cock. Her muscles contracted hungerly around the rod, squeezing and milking the rod for all its worth while also stimulating her own sensitive passage. The throbbing member sawed over her g-spot over and over again, causing Iria's eyes to flutter and roll back in her head as she drowned in the bliss she felt. Her opponent had regained conciousness but he did not seem to mind the position he was in as the woman's warm and juicy insides tightened around his cock.

Claws teased her breasts, leaving a tingling trail in their wake before they took a firmer grip. A tendril slid between her luscious mounds, hugged by the depths of her cleavage as each rise and fall of Iria's body cause her breasts to rub all over the long appendage. The tip grazed her chin a few times until the amazon simply parted her lips and slid it into her mouth, sucking long and deep as her groans vibrate down the tentacle. Another tentacle pushed into her ass which was immediately clinched by Iria's powerful muscles. Moaning loudly, the gladiatrix rose and fell faster, working on wearing out the monster just as much as herself now.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Slimer truely thought he had gone to heaven as the gladiator didn't resist his advances but semed lost in her need. The tentacle thrusting between her breasts was met by her her warm succulent mouth. Her groans only adding to the pleasure of her warm love breasts smothering his tendril, and her dexterous tongue showing off inside her wet mouth. The tentacle buried itself in between her firm cheeks on a downstroke popping inside her muscle ring as she rode barely missong a beat.

She seemed possessed by her pleasure as she syrove for not only her orgasm but to be filled everywhere at once with his seed. Desperate to return her sexual favor another tentacle seeks out her clit, the cock head stroking her pearl as she bounces. Slimer wondered as he matched her groans intensity, how many orgasms he could coax from the sensual warrior before he lost control or she passed out. He decided to find out...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:08 pm

"Ahhhhnnnnn!" Her body arched, her luscious tits bouncing for all the crowds to see and wish they could touch. The wet slurp of juices and seed could be heard from both her ass and pussy. Iria's insides were putty as each thrust caused her belly to tremble and that wonderfully erotic heat to spread out and infuse her entire being. But the amazon allowed her climax to build more and more as she rose and fell upon the monster's cock and tentacles. Each stroke across her clitoris caused her hips to jolt and buck forward, eager to feel more of the sensitive appendage upon that bundle of nerves. Her muscles tensed, clenching around the monster's rod each time to rose up as if her cunt and ass were sucking him off only to relax when she impaled herself once again. The gladiatrix repeated the process over and over again, each time her insides tensed up a bit more as her loins began to twitch with wanton need. It was only a matter of time to see who would endure this rapture longer.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Slimer felt her gripping holes squeezing and relaxing his members as she moved up and down. Her double penetration rubbing hard against the thin wall of skin separating her two openings, loaded with pleasuring nerves, building her impending climax. Reading her thoughts Slimer smirked through a long moan, as even in sex she was competitive, and this was one challenge he was determined to win or tie. The crowd's roar only intensified as their pleasure climbed higher and higher.

His hands carressed and squeezed her breasts, palms rubbing her hardened nipples as small amounts of lactate still leaked making them slick, while his tentacle kept slipping through their glorious valley into her delightful mouth. Her magic pearl was under continuous assualt from the final tentacle, her hips struggling to have her button's pleasure never cease. His own pleasure made him forget every ounce of pain and focus on pleasuring this large breasted goddess.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:15 pm

"Nnngh!" The monster was defeated in battle but he was not about to be defeated sexually. Each squeeze caused her breasts to spurt out milk as her nipples throbbed and ached with need. A tendril sawed between the luscious globes as Iria's lips sucked deeply on the sensitive tip. Her tongue lashed wildly, stimulating around and underneathe the writhing tentacle. The monster continued to attack her in multiple areas. Her pearl twitched violently as each stroke sent pure electric bliss up her passage into her very core. Iria's eyes fluttered as she struggled, fighting with more and more of her will in this little aftershow. The monster's rod swelled and pulsed rapidly inside her, making her drive harder upon it to stimulate the monster as the other tentacle drilled inside her tender anus.

Her thoughts were becoming clearer. She had a clear goal now as she sought to overwhelm the monster beneathe her. Unfortunately, she had no idea that her mind was an open book to be read or written in as she continued to rotate her lovely hips.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Competition seemed to drive Iria as even now, under the influences of the lust building sensation multiplying slime, she sought to drive him to release first. Hearing her thoughts Slimer smirked in between groans as she rode the twin impaling members, her body tring its hardest to milk his members with its tight massaging squeezing. Not one to disappoint he decided to give her an early release as the tentacle between her breasts being satisfied by her lovely mouth and stroked on bottom by her lovely tongue began building to its release.

He squeezed her large mounds together making the valley between them extra tight. He sped up the pace of its slick passage enjoying every moment as it built to orgasm. It was a challenge maintaining control of his other tentacles building pleasure inside her tight ass, and an even greater challenge for his buried cock as she lifted and twisted her hips on each enveloping downward fall. He simply wanted to give her a surprise victory, and in this case show her sometimes winning isn't everything.

The surprise came in the form of a unusually massive load of seed delivered into her mouth, and as it slips out onto her lovely face, back into her mouth, high shots even reaching her hair. The rest went either straight up landing back down on her lactating breasts or dribbling down onto them as the 30 second release surprised even him for sheer volume.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Iria was crying out with joy as her entire body tingled. Each rise and fall was a battle in itself as her body yearned for release. But she would not allow herself to give in again. The crowds were getting what they want and she wanted to do one final tease for her defeated opponent. Unfortunately for one of them, the demonic creature came but only from one appendage. Globs of hot demon spunk flooded her throat which she hungerly swallowed only to feel the tentacle slip out of her lips and spurt all over her hair, face, and giant breasts. "Mmm..." she groaned, licking her lips as she slowly rose up to her feet.

The audience were roaring with approval at seeing the warrior woman be covered in cum. But the last laugh would be Iria's as she stepped off of Slimer, her hips swaying enticingly as she begin making her way towards the arena gate. Her insides were trembling but she knew her Mistress would tend to her needs. The amazon continued walking, leaving hte monster behind with a full load still in his cock and other tentacle. Before exiting, she turned to her opponent and teasingly blew him a kiss before disappearing into the long passage back to the waiting room.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:01 am

Slimer must admit the wonderful amazon had one last surprise in store as she took the massive covering load and promptly dismounted from his tentacle and cock. She then did the unexpected, she simply walked away. He could admire her willpower as he read her thoughts, her body demanding release still, and she walked away. His hopes rose as she turned at the final minute, but she tauntingly blew him a kiss and left.

He simply lay there waiting for his unreleasd libido to calm down. She was certainly one of a kind, she had earned his respect as a warrioir and a lover. Lessons were learned and as he hobbled from the arena he thought he actually had an exciting time.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6