View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Slimer vs. Iria 

Post Slimer vs. Iria
What the hell was I thinking???

It was the only thought floating through Slimer's mostly vacant head. He pondered that thought thoroughly as he waited for the announcement of the match. The roar and stamping of the crowd filtered down into the depths where the combatants prepared to battle monsters and demons and all sort of other bettable sport. He was one such demon, typically he tended to use his brains and abilities over his brawn. Certainly his built appearance was enough to know he was capable.

Standing on four legs two regular, the back two rear facing, his legs resembled the thickness of small trunks. His chiseled abdomen supported his swollen chest. His arms were heavily muscled and looked as if they could do some damage. His neck angled up to a fine square chin, which sat below a wide nose and piercing catlike green eyes. His pointed ears were definitely sensative to pick up on the increasing roar as either a female warrior fighting for her freedom disabled a beast, or more likely the beast ravished her lovely body.

Stupid favors he thought as he ran his large hand through his short spikey brown hair. Why would I agree to fill in on such short notice, against an unknown opponent? he pondered further. Not to say Slimer lacked confidence, he had battled some skilled opponents on the campus island, and raped those students senseless. But he wasn't a fool either. There is a vast difference between a student who he stalked, incapacitated, and raped, and a trained women who spends her waking moments training in violence to fight for her freedom.

He wondered with anxiety, and a bit of excitement, at the match to come, mentally reassuring himself, that this favor would be worth it shortly as he fucked in bictory and shortly to come as he collected a favor of his own...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 am

Post Re: Slimer vs. Iria
Though on the same planet, the arena was completely different from the hunting grounds that was Shokushu. For one, the women here knew why they were here and what they were supposed to do. They were trained to fight, put on a show, and perhaps even win. But even with that knowledge and the lack of inhibitors, the gladiatrixes were almost always at a complete disadvantage against the numerous types of aliens and monsters they faced. The crowds knew this, coming to see the woman be defeated and raped infront of everyone.

With no real experience or record in the arena, Slimer was announced first. The crowds cheered, almost always taking the side of the monster in these matches. Once the monster's stats were read off, it came time to call for the gladiatrix he was to fight. Iria's record was worthy of note as having a current undefeated streak against other gladiatrixes was enough to draw the attention of numerous jealous slave owners. But perhaps the most important achievement was her record against monsters actually had a win. The busty amazon had quickly become popular in a short amount of time, proving she was more than just a good fuck but a good fighter as well.

The opposite gate opened as Iria was announced and her stats and sizes were read off. The numbers did not lie, revealing a tall athletic woman with shapely hips and mountainous breasts. Her firm breasts swayed gently as her heeled boots hit the dusty ground. Slung across her shoulders was a huge warhammer which she seemed to have no difficulty carrying despite being a mere human woman.

Stopping in the middle of the arena, she shrugged her weapon off her shoulders. Holding it with one hand, she allowed the hammerhead to fall with a loud crash against the ground, the dent in the ground revealed just how heavy her weapon was. Monster or not, this was not a weapon you wanted to stand in the way of.

Much like most of her matches, Iria had no information on her opponent. The monster was not too big compared to her size but she was once more fighting against a creature with more than two legs. The creature's muscle structure revealed that perhaps this one had decent strength and speed. Perhaps she was in for an equal match for once?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Slimer stood waiting anxiously to see what he would be dealing with, and if things went well having his way with, a testament to his mental preparations. He heard her stats and as she emerged his confidence soared, and as her large swaying breasts caught his eye a grin spread quickly across his bronzed face. The smile didn't last. As the large hammer dented the sandy rocky ground it didn't take long for his brain to tell him something was out of place. Quickly he realized that large hammer should not be capable of being wielded by such a small sexy woman.

Slimer quickly decided he wouldn't underestimate the warrior, horny or not. The idea of getting that large hammer between the eyes didn't appeal as much to Slimer as having her large breasts in his eyes. As he stood there in his bronzed muscular glory, his large tail swaying behind his head, wearing nothing more than a loin cloth, carrying a borrowed wooden club and flimsy shield, he quickly decided a few things.

Slimer knew just by hearing her record and the crowd response, not only was she a capable fighter from having won against those other wonen, but down right dangerous as she had bested a monster, all of which were placed in the arena for their superiority over the human women to provide the best show possible. Secondly, he decided that unless things went to hell fast he was going to keep as many aces up his sleeve as long as possible, no need for her to know all his capabilities until it was too late. Third, he had better get a full sense of her own capabilities fast, because if her strength was that shocking, who knew what other surprises she might hold. Finally, his best bet was to keep the crowd on his side, and what better way than to demean and possibly put his opponent ill at ease. Turning to the crowded stands, I came here under the impression I would get a challenge, and she might be one in the bed, but who wants to see how hard I can make this little lady cum! Slimer shouts.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 am

The woman stood tall at over six foot. She was practically what one would visualize upon hearing the word amazon. Her black latex suit hugged her body, hugging her giant tits to the point that her nipples poked through the thing material. Her fair skin glistened under the many lights shining above them. The arena itself was designed for open combat, being nothing but a ring with a dusty ground floor. High walls surrounded the arena which rose all the way to where the audience sat. A giant metal dome grate topped the arena walls, preventing any outsiders from interfering with the fight unless someone was lifted or thrown up there.

Her opponent brought a weapon and even a shield but they looked like a mere twig and slab of wood compared to her large hammer. Despite the threat of her strength, the alien monster decided to turn his back and play to the crowd. The audience of aliens and some high class humans roared their approval, the arena rumbling with anticipation. But Iria was not about to simply lay back and take it. If he wanted to take her, he had to prove that he was not all talk.

Pushing off her powerful legs, the amazon rushed forward immediately after the chime rang the start of the match. She quickly covered the ground between her and her opponent, hammer trailing behind her. With a sharp cry, she brought her hammer up over her head in a downward swing aimmed at the monster's chest and head.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Slimer revelled in the lifting cheers and laughter of the audience, so much so that he missed the opening chime as he stood there arms upraised with club and shield in hand. If it wasn't for her sharp cry he probably would have been two feet shorter. As it was he barely had time to raise the shield up above his head and leap backwards. As much as the manuever saved his life, it was only by a hair as the hammer cleaved easily through the shield, and he decided then that "shield" might be giving the pathetic slab of wood with an armstrap, too much credit. As the hammer shattered the wood two things happened, it missed his "protected" arm by mere inches, the second thing was the splinters shredded off the destroyed wood, impaling his left arm in multiple places.

Grunting in pain, he leaped backwards again as the hammer crashed to the arena floor. Quickly he slid off the remains of the arms strap and let the rest of the protective deathtrap fall to the ground. The splinters dripped his black blood slowly to the ground but there would be no time to remove them as the amazon appeared to want to kill him. He wondered if it was something he said?

Woken back to reality he began circling waiting for her next move in an effort to gauge if he was crazy or she was just that damned fast...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 am

The monster seemed shocked to find that the gladiatrix actually came to the arena for a fight. The shield might as well been made out of paper as the hammer shattered it completely. But the meager defense did manage to offer that precious split second needed to avoid the massive attack. Still the creature did not escape unscathed as pieces of the shield had made a new home in his arm. Understanding the threat, the amazon's opponent quickly leaped away in hopes to create some distance between the two fighters.

The hammer crashed into the ground sending dust everywhere. But the gladiatrix did not stop. Seeing she had the momentum, she pressed on the attack. The amazon dashed after the leaping monster, hoping to get in range for another strike with her hammer. This time there would be no flimsy piece of wood between her and her target.

Her hammer trailed behind her as she ran forward. Once within striking distance, her boots would skid and dig into the ground as she forced herself to a stop. Pivoting and twisting her body around, she brought the hammer around in a wide horizontal swing this time. The deadly weapon was aimed center mass at the creature's chest and ribs.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 am

Damn I'm not crazy, she is that fast, Slimer thinks as in a few blinks of an eye she had followed forward and slid to a halt only to pivot and swing that gigantic demon beater his way. Changing his side step, he moves back and to the side the direction of swing, thinking that if she did manage to land the blow it would do less damage than if he was going against its momentum. It took all the speed of the quadraped, a great arching of his shoulders forward and pulling in of his abs, to have the wicked hammer miss again only by inches.

The one thing he had going for him, and it sure wasn't much, was the few brief moments that it took Iria to stop the momentum of the massive bludgeon to ready another strike. As it whiffed by inches he slapped the passing hammer with his splintered arm, hoping to throw her off balance from the added momentum, and stepped in swinging over his shoulder at a almost straight down angle, aiming for between her head and shoulder. He hoped for her lovely neck but his brief moment of offense inside the maximum arc of the hammer seemed safer than at monster splatter range.

As the club whirred downward he couldn't help but wonder again, What the hell was I thinking?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:58 am

With the speed and momentum of the swinging hammer, the monster might as well been slapping a boulder rolling down hill. If there was any change of velocity, it was not really noticable as the hammer narrowly missed her opponent. An obvious opening most saw was how the wide swings left her open between attacks. But Iria would not have chosen such a weapon if she did not know how to adapt to some of its vulnerbilities.

As the hammer went by, Iria continued to twist her body. With one foot still planted on the ground, she lifted her other boot and sent it straight out for the approaching monster's face as a turn sidekick. Much less threatening compared to her weapon, her heeled boot still held the amazon's insane might behind it as she hoped a kick to the jaw would completely stop this creature in its tracks before he could use that wooden club against her. If she misread the difference in reach though, there would be nothing she could do about the club hitting right on target.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Slimer's momentum forward from the step in was stopped quite emphatically by one of Iria's muscular toned legs. Unfortunately for Slimer, this was not how he wanted to experience her lovely legs. The kick landed squarely on his chin, snapping his head out to the side causing blackness for a few seconds before he could shake it off. On a positive note his downward momentum with his club arm was slowled only partially delivering a hearty smack straight onto her shoulder as she turned and leaned into the side kick.

His four legs once again save him from being knocked down, but even dazed and out on his feet for two seconds is not enough to make him forget his dangerous foe and possible beating should he do so. Not fully aware enough to relish the small hit, he knows quickly he got the worse end of that exchange. The demon dive rolls off to his left to finish allowing his mind's return.

Quick and strong, and kicks like a horse, Slimer thinks. Might needed to start bringing out my surprises earlier than I wanted.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:59 am

The loud impact of Iria's boot followed by the club striking her shoulder got the crowd cheering. As much as they wanted to see the female human be raped out in the middle of the arena, the audience enjoyed the hunt and fight that led to such results. A good fight was generally something to expect when facing the busty amazon and her unnatural strength.

Turning with the swing and leaning back managed to save the human woman from taking the club anywhere vital as it hits her shoulder. It was still a solid piece of wood and it made Iria wince slightly in pain. She would no doubt feel the blow and the bruise forming after the adrenaline fades from her body when the fight ends. For now, it was a minor discomfort as she shrugged the shoulder and turned to follow through with further attacks.

The monster apparently took the kick hard and it was enough to send him retreating away once more. "Tch..." The gladiatrix lifted her hammer once more and took to her fighting stance, ready for more whether Slimer was ready or not. Already recovering from the blow to her shoulder, the amazon once more rushed the alien creature. The hammer head was at the ready trailing behind the rushing warrior woman. This time, she brought the hammer down under into an upwards swing. She allowed the heavy hammer to slam into the ground, picking up a thick cake of dust to fling upwards towards the monster's face to hopefully blind him before following through with another horizontal swing.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:32 am

Slimer knocked the cobwebs clear of his rung bell and decided now was the time to try and take the upperhand before the brutal woman slowly beat him into a useless pulp. As he crouched he prepared a surprise, but before he had a chance to think of implementing it the amazon was rushing straight at him again, the wicked hammer in tow. Not wanting to chance another lucky dodge he decided on a different approach, bunching his leg muscles he launched himself arms spread wide in an attempt to beat her blazing swing.

The crowd roared as the two made their moves, feet stamping sending vibrations through the sand and rock. Unfortunately for Slimer she pulled a trick of her own showering dust straight towards his crouching face. Leg muscles exploded about the same time the dirt and grime was midair. His eyes burned and stung, temporarily blind the airborne demon as he launched himself at Iria. Her dust attack had its intended effect, unfortunately she had a demon projectile launching headfirst in an armspread tackle spearing through the air at her midsection as she pivoted for another swing. As fast as she may be sometimes things hit the fan, or in this case sometimes a blinded demon shoulder plows a sexy warrior...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:39 am

The amazon had grown confident, keeping the pressure up in order to keep the threat of her hammer in the monster's head. Unfortunately it was only a temporary advantage as her opponent got his act together. Rather than trying to avoid her hammer and the blinding attack, he dove right into it. The dirt and dust filled his face and eyes but his feet had already left the ground.

Slimer flew through the dust cloud and plowed right into Iria's body. "Oof!" She grunts, feeling the breath forced from her lungs. Her feet left the ground as the creature speared the woman right down into the floor. Her head bounced off the unforgiving floor, rattling her brain as the long shaft of her hammer came to rest over the monster's back. Her weapon would be nearly useless this close to the monster. Gritting her teeth, the amazon squirmed a bit under her opponent as she tried to lift her legs to push the monster off her.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 am

Still blinded by the dirt thrown into his eyes, he collided midair with Iria. Rocketing forward the two strong being were like two walls colliding, not the most pleasant feeling when you are blinded. He could feel her breasts rubbing against his muscular chest, but pain and agony were the only sensations traveling through Slimer's mind. Had he been able to see he might have been able to tahe advantage of the superior fighting position, as it was, his senses were only giving him the roar of the crowd filling his ears and painful blurred vision as his eye watered.

He uses his non splinter filled forearm to wipe the dirt from his eyes, tears finishing the job. It was then he felt her shift her legs up to his chest, all advantage given by his weight, removed as he used the forearm to clear his sight, giving up valuable leverage. He felt her feet press home against his chest and only had seconds to realize what was to come...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 am

Thankfully, the monster had similar vulnerbilities as most living creatures. He was too busy rubbing his eyes to capitalize on his position. Having managed to put her legs between the monster and herself, it was too late to take further advantage of the amazon woman. With a loud yell, Iria lifted her hammer off her opponent's back while leaning back onto her upper back. With all her might, she pushed off both legs against Slimer's chest. The warrior woman once more showed off her strength by pushing the three hundred pound monster up off her body and away from her.

Iria followed the motion by rolling backwards onto her feet. She took slow deep breaths, recovering from the vicious tackle. Her opponent was fast and no slouch in the striking department. Perhaps inexperience was the only thing ensuring the amazon was not on all fours right now. Things had once more turned to a stand off between the two fighters. Iria recovered and there was no doubt that the many leg monster easily landed from being launched from the woman's fallen form. Hefting her heavy hammer, she prepared herself for another attack.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Thankfully the amazon launched him backwards so he was able to land on his feet rather than rolling and launching him onto his head. He took a few seconds to finish wiping the grime from his eyes. Able to see again he noticed her back on her feet. The dirt only reinforced this was a high stakes anything goes match. Such reaffirmation made his decision to start using his surprises an easy one. Taking the lull he pulled the three huge multiple-inch splinters from his forearm as blood plopped to the sand. With them out his regeneration could slowly take place on his arm.

Watching her carefully he began to sidestep moving gradually closer looking for an opening. His biggest priority in his mind remained the deadly hammer. He would either need to get it away from her, stay too close to be effective, or stay out of range. Her speed and strength made the last two difficult propositions, not impossible but difficult. Trying to wrest the deadly weapon from her grasp might prove to be equally challenging but worth the efforts should he succeed.

He was counting on her ignorance of his capabilities to win the day for him. Deciding the time was right he began extending his inch thick muscular tentacles, 2 on each side, from under his arms. Waiting for her to launch another all out assualt, which emphasized her speed and strength advantage, he prepared to launch all four towards her lovely legs and trip her. Now it came down to timing and luck, and perhaps a vital mistake...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next