View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Slimer vs. Iria 

Post Re: Slimer vs. Iria
Groaning loudly he feels himself on the verge on climax down into her lovely mouth. Deciding not to fight it he begins spurting load after loads into her warm wet mouth holding her head in places by her sticky hair. He realises she will probably not be able to swallow the oversized load and pulls out shooting his sticky cum covering the amazon's face with some spurts landing high into her hair. The crowd roars accompanying his climax.

His semen would only cause her building need to grow more intense, while linking their minds and opening her mind to him. Her thoughts become spoken into his mind as plainly as if said out loud. A benefit as he tortures Iria into levels of pain and pleasures she hasn't experienced on the sands while preventing her from orgasming.

He guesses he still has about fifteen minutes before she starts regaining control of her muscles and lets her slump to the sands planning his next move. Walking behind her he has formed a great idea and chuckled to himself as his eyes drink in her form. He loops the tentacles under her waist pulling her toned, round ass up into the air as he kneels behind her his injured leg causing a twinge of pain before he settles all the way down. Taking a sharp claw he shreds the material covering her declious lowering
openings. Grabbing his still raging cock he lines it up and to her surprise it isn't at her wet sex, but rather the tight enterance of her backdoor star.
Time to see if your tight ass is as pleasurable as your mouth...
With those words he forces his way home into her tight ass drawing cheers from the crowd much to her dismay, and the joy of the demon.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Iria could only weakly swallow ever drop of cum as it oozes down her throat. It was impossible in this state to resist the effects of the semen as her mind opened wide open. Her defenses gone, her thoughts were there to be read. 'Oh god... Oh god... Can't stop... Feels so good... M-Must resist a bit longer... Can't... Fight...' Iria's thoughts were a mess and for good reason. Groaning, cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth as she hung there in agony and pleasure. Thirty minutes would be an eternity for her and she had no idea that she was halfway done.

The amazon fell to the ground when the tendrils released her. She was repositioned and with a swipe of his claws he ripped more of her suite, revealing her tight ass and her dripping wet netherlips. The warning did little as Iria could not tighten her entrance to resist. All she could do was wait as the glistening tip pushed right into her ass. "AIIIIEEEEEEE!" She screamed as her anus was spread wide open. The relaxing slime made it less painful on her body but the hyper sensitivity picked up the slack as the woman whimpered. 'Oh god... So... So big... Can't stop it... Filling me...' Her mind was in awe as the cock pushed into her relaxed body, making her feel both pain and pleasure at the same time. The demonic rod was her entire world now, unable to think of anything else.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Slimer had intentions of doing things for her utter pleasure yet, in fact it was all about using her lovely body for his amusement while delivering pain to her in new ways. Her thoughts let him know he was succeeding splendidly mixed a little pleasure in with new pain. Not content with the head buried in her tight backdoor he pushed on giving no time for her to adjust to the member seeking bury itself. Slimer could feel her imense heat as her smooth passage squeezed him tightly as he buried it to its hilt. The slime and her saliva acted as a lubricant but just enough not to tear her. He relished in the painful thoughts.

As soon as he had it buried he began reversing course pulling backwards delivering a shuddering pleasure. When his tip barely remained buried he quickly pushed back inside of her butt. Grabbing her love cheeks he used his claws to squeeze stopping just short of drawing blood while he began settling into a rhythym fucking Iria up her ass. On every thrust in the tentacles carressed her lovely breasts while on each slide out the squeezed painfully her nipples and globes. Throughout it all the crowd grew frenzied at the XXX show as one of their favorite contenders was raped...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Her tight passage spread wider as the pulsing rod pushed in all the way. The monster's sac slapped against her body, revealing that he was fully inside her body. Every throb was felt against her hypersensitive walls. Tears wet Iria's eyes but even the pain did not last long before it was replaced with an unrelenting heat. "Uuuhhhnnnn... Ooohhhnnnn... Ahhhhnnnn!" The beast pumped in and out of her ass, each time getting easier and faster. The friction along her anus turned from pain to pleasure and now her mind was melting as each thrust sent the unresisted tensions straight into her loins.

Iria's breasts drag across the sand as she had no means to support herself as Slimer plowed into her ass hanging in the air. The tendrils stroked and soothed the pain away while pinching and toying with her nipples. The amazon could not take much more of this and Slimer could sense this. The gladiatrix's eyes lost focus as her thoughts were constantly drawn to the monster's cock in her ass and her swollen mammaries. A few more squeezes by the tendrils and Iria let forth a long drawn out moan. Milk began to spurt from her engorged teats, soaking into the ground as all that pressure built up in her heavy mounds was released. At this rate, there may be nothing left for Iria to fight with in her pretty little head when the slime wears off. Her body began to twitch, threatening to orgrasm at any moment now.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 pm

As her ass clamped down around his every thrust in and out he could hear her thoughts becoming more nonsensical and more focus on her anal rape. The initial pain gave way to pleasure surprisingly fast, faster than he anticipated, and his painful squeezes and stimulating carresses actually caused her to lactate onto the sands of the arena. Not wanting to risk her orgasming quite yet and giving up all hope, as the mere glimmer caused her more anguish as he used her, he slid from her tight backside reluctantly, and withdrew his stimulating tentacles from her massive mounds.

Pain and lack of sexual stimulation should keep her on edge without pushing her over, Slimer rationalized in his head, I should still have five or ten more minutes before she starts regaining control... Unfortunately he lost count in his head while he pleasured himself in her tight backside.

He reached forward one hand wrapping in her slime slickened hair and yanks her forcibly off the sands, while the other slaps her round ass. It wasn't a playful lover's slap but a full open-palmed fingers slightly spread slap that left a handprint on her ass. That should pull her back to reality. This slut almost came from being fucked up the ass! He bellows to the crowd drawing snickets of amusement as they turn to one another and talk and laugh, Let's see if she can manage to hold off cumming when I penetrate her again!

Keeping a tight grip on her hair in one hand, he grabs her bad arm and twists it behind her back before rudely shoving his cock back into her tight backside. Wasting no time he begins fucking her bottom and pulling on her arm anything she begins losing herself to another orgasm. With each thrust he pulls back on her raven hair adding more pain to the pain/pleasure mix.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:02 am

Iria gasped for breath as her body shivered from all she was feeling right now. The monster's cock slid out of her tight ass but she was given no time to rest as she was pulled up off the ground by her hair. The amazon whimpered, unable to notice anything besides the pain lancing through her brain right now. The loud slap sent the crowd cheering and the gladiatrix crying out in shock. Milk dripped out of her swollen nipples as numerous members of the audience took pictures of her glistening body. Her suit was nothing but a few tattered pieces of latex sticking to her now.

"Ahhhhnnnn!" She screamed as her arm was used to keep her in torturous agony while the monster had his fun fucking her ass once more. Her will and stamina were ebbing away as he continued to take full advantage of her helpless form. Iria's opponent on the other hand was recovering as muscle and flesh continue to regenerate and knit back together again. The amazon panted heavily, each thrust of the monster's hips producing a lovely groan from her throat only to be followed with a cry of pain as her arm and hair were yanked. Whimpering, she could only hang on a bit longer and hope that the slime wears off soon before all the damage she did is repaired.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Slimer rejoiced in her cries of agony and forced moans as he fucked the proud warrior up her tight ass. Every thrust in and pull out bringing shivering moans to his helpless victim. He used her wounded shoulder and black hair as toture to keep her from reaching blissful release of orgasm while her shatter brain was given a hope of victory. His time in control had given his gashed leg time to stop bleeding but it would be quite some time before the open woumd regenerated completely. In the meantime he had every intention of taking his pain and suffering out on Iria while pleasing himself with her luscious body.

Fucking her ass hard and fast he was risking bring her to orgasm in front of the lecherous crowd, but her warm tight opening seemed to be pure magic. He knew he wouldn't last long as her muscles clentched invading member, but what he didn't know was that her muscle control had already begun to return. Iria herself gave nothing away as her thoughts shifted between her building pleasure and mixed pain. Content at the feel of his slick cock spearing between her round cheeks and deep into her backside he drew closer to orgasm, as her slick straight black hair slipped from his hand. As he started to build up his release he released her agonizing shoulder and placed both hand on her delicous backside and rammed furiously into her.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 pm

The crowds were roaring, seeing the powerful amazon reduced to nothing but a fuck toy for all to enjoy. But none knew that as this was occuring, the slime's effects were wearing off. Her body was reacting more to each thrust. Iria's ass began to clench and tighten around the invading cock with each thrust, making the monster work harder and harder to push in and out. Thankfully, the sensitivity was lessened as well or else she would have came already. Of course that threat was just a breath away for the weary gladiatrix. Grunting and groaning, Iria bit down on her lip to the point of drawing blood. The pain helped and it was only added to the feel of her bare breasts dragging across the sandy ground.

The demon was losing himself in the moment like before. Her hair slipped from his claws and simply moved on to grabbing her hips and slamming away at her tightening ass. Nails drag across the ground as the amazon rested on her elbows. With her body finally able to tense up, the tension now longer pierced right through her resistance. Gasping loudly, she struggled to gather what will she had left to fight off the impending orgasm. Her only hope was to make the beast cum first and wear him down a bit before striking. She could only hope she had enough strength left to knock this beast out before she lost all control.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Slimer hips became a blur as he explored the depths of her backdoor. The slime and spit lubrication kept her tight passage slick while he worked towards orgasm he knew he didn't have much time but figured he could always apply another dose of the slavemaking slime as needed. Lost in his own pleasure her thoughts were nothing more than flies buzzing in the wind.

Her ass muscles regained control and thrusts in and pulls out began to take slightly more effort but the reward was an even tighter experience. He relished the proud amazon on her hands and knees grunting and moaning as he raped her tight bottom, trying to fight off her own building bliss. It wasn't long before his claws raked her lovely ass as his hands clentched and he buried himself as deeply in her butt as he could and began pumping his hot load with a roar to the cheering crowd.

Little did he no that as he began to manuever his tail back into place he might be too late...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 am

"Uhhnnnn... Ahhhnnnn... Ahhhnnnn!" The monster was a fucking machine, pounding his hips relentlessly into Iria's tight ass. It was becoming too much as the amazon's grunts turned into breathless gasps. Her insides were shivering with glee and anticipation, yearning and begging for her to just let go. Toes curl up inside her boots as they kicked the ground beneathe her. Even with her muscles functioning again, her willpower was nearly demolished. Her own primal instincts wanted nothing more than to fuck this wonderful cock inside her over and over again. Groaning, the thought alone was leaving her teetering at the very brink.

Feeling the hot meat impale her fully and hearing the crowds roar gave Iria plenty of warning of what was now coming. Hot ooze filled her tight anus, filling her entire passage with thick globs of seed. The amazon's eyes fluttered and rolled back into her head. Oh how she wanted to just cum with her opponent. Drool ran out of the corner of her mouth, her mind completely overwhelmed in the struggle. All she could do was shiver and sit there on all fours as that warm semen oozed out around the buried rod.

She did not know that the monster was preparing the tail to slime her again. Her body was tingling from head to toe and every throb of the monsterous cock inside her caused her insides to contract hungerly. "Uuuhhhnnn..." Moving only made the shaft grind against her tender insides. Shakily, the only thing the woman could do was left a leg and bite down on her lip. With a loud cry, she sent her boot back behind her towards Slimer's knee, kicking over and over again with all her strength. Each kick, each twist of her hips caused her body to shudder with glee. It was an uphill battle for the heavily aroused and weary amazon woman. She had to stun this creature before climaxing or it was all over.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 am

Slimer rejoiced in his blissful orgasm too lost in the feel of her tight smooth insides as his cum begin filling her tight ass to noticed she had rested on forearms and knees instead of slumping to the sands. Her thoughts of pleasure and moans drowned out her thoughts of resistance, as his spurts fillied he tight hole and he roared his pleasure to the cheering crowds as the sticky white seed begin seeping out around his still hard cock. Just as he finished and almost had his tail in place above her raven locks, a shooting pain eminated from his good rear leg. As she moved he only focused on the squeezing of his still buried cock as her butt flexed for the kick.

His legs held strong but the repeated kicks, even in the awkward position which was not optimal for the most force, were powered by her superhuman strength. The repeated blows cause his tendons and ligaments to tear out of position. His knee collapsed on the third kick his brain registering his mistake as he fell backwards. Too lost in his own pleasure to realize she had regained control, and as he fell and his hard member popped out of her backside he knew the mistake may be his last.

As he roared in agony on his back he struggled to roll to his hands and knees, the deadwieght of two crippled rear legs making it next to impossible. To much pain made trying to leverage himself up with his tail a good idea, but it escaped him at the moment so he tried to roll to face the recovering vixen...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Pure force of will was the only thing keeping the groaning amazon in the fight. She was lucky the demon was too busy reveling in his climax to react to the constant kicks to the side of his knee. With a roar, the monster toppled over causing the long rod to finally pop out of Iria's rear. Feeling it slide all the way out of her clenching muscles caused the warrior woman to shudder and swoon there on the ground for a few moments. She was gasping, trying desperately to control the constant fluttering inside her belly.

Her body glistening with a sheen of sweat, the gladiatrix shakily rose to her feet. A hand rested on her lower belly, feeling her loins tensing and twitching with need. "Uuhhhnnn..." Another moan escaped her as she slowly moved around her fallen opponent and reached down for the club. This was her chance, Iria moved towards her fallen opponent with weapon in hand. She would do her best to avoid the flailing limbs and appendages as she tried to move close enough to kneel down and bring the solid club down on the monster's skull. If she could just knock him out, victory would be hers.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Slimer's assured victory was lost in his greed for gratification and torture of the busty amazon. He struggled to roll over but it was futile, the damage to his rear legs mixed with his panic at seeing the amazon retrieve the fallen club, made creative thought to escape what was coming, completely useless. As she approach he tried pulling at the sands to make it over but it was useless. His hands clentched at the shifting ground desperate for purchase.

As he lay there in agony his reflexes took over and he made one last desperate attempt. Readying his tentacles he waited till she raised the club in her powerful good arm, and he shot out all four. It was not his normal controlled tentacles but more of a knee jerk reactiob aiming them to wrap the upraised club. As he mistimed his counter it seemed his good luck had finally run out. His change in fortune was the last thought he had before the arm descended and with it the club. Finally, everything went black...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 pm

With a loud crack, the monster's body fell limp. The now broken club slipped from Iria's fingers as she stood their swaying weakly on her feet. The crowds roared at the upset, Iria had managed to defeat another monster in the arena. The amazon did not really care at the moment. She knew her Mistress would be pleased but right now she could only feel the tension demanding release inside her. A hand slid up her body, squeezing a swollen orb. Milk spurt from her engorged teat as her eyes fluttered and a wanton groan escaped her throat.

As the announcer declared victory for the human woman, the gladiatrix moved to her unconcious opponent. Her hand took a firm grip of his still hardened cock, stroking it firmly to bring it to full erection. Licking her lips, Iria's control slipped away as she mounted on top of the demon and slid down the full length of the thick rod. "Ahhhhnnnn!" Her body arched, thrusting her mountainous breasts outwards for all to see. The crowds cheered louder as the victorious gladiatrix began to fuck the monster's cock with wild abandon. The climaxes came fast as her eyes lost focused and rolled back in her head, hot juices soaked over the throbbing shaft and the monster's hips. The fight was over and now she would satisfy her needs until she was ordered to leave the arena or she falls unconcious.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:04 pm

As the darkness faded and reality returned Slimer thought he had been killed and arrived in heaven. The lovely feel of warm wet pussy met him along with panting moans and cries of pleasure to the backdrop of a cheering crowd. He could feel warm smooth walls encircling his member along with the warm gush of a built up orgasm. As his eyes opened the bruised and battered, slime dripping vixen straddled his lap. Apparently he had lost but was being used by the victor as she sought the built up release he had denied her.

Only her warm sex seemed to overwhelm the pounding in his skull. Glancing over he saw the pathetic club cracked in half and was glad he had declined the offer of a sword. Looking back at the beauty riding his cock for all she was worth, he admired her large breasts rocking up and down to the rhythym of he love hips. She seemed a woman possessed greedy for all the pleasure his hard cock could provide.

The danger of being dragged from the arena wasn't too great, as the horny bloodthirsty crowd were definitely getting their money's worth. Having taken his beating he figured he might as well enjoy Iria's lovely body, as she reached to fill her need. She rode like a champion, warm opening swallowing every inch as she climaxed hard again.

His hands reached up cupping and massaging her leaking breasys as theg swayed to the rythym of her bounce.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next