View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina)
"Mmm... That's a good slut," she moaned as Valentina got to work. Her hips rocked gently, grinding up against the woman's face as that tongue slid inside her tight depths. As she held the woman's hair, her other hand slid over her breast and cupped one gently. Iria squeezed her bountiful orb, letting the creatuers in the audience watch her athletic body glisten under the lights. Slowly, her breaths grew shorted as her moans grew louder. Her head reared back as she bucked her hips forward. It was a soft blissful wail that sounded Iria's climax, hot juices squirting all over her opponent's face. She held the woman's head in place, making her lick her clean before adjusting her suit to be presentable again. She pulled Valentina away and released her. The amazon pushed her luscious breasts back into her suit before grabbing her prize by the hair and began limping towards her open gate. She would need to get her leg checked out and healed before her next match, that much was for certain.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6