View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina)
Valentina cured as she saw Iria grabbing her wrists before being kicked in the stomach and grunted and tried to go for a kick of her own to Iria's legs to try and cut her down again struggling in her grip before trying something stupid and lunged her mouth towards one of Iria's hands and went for a bit onto the hand sinking her teeth best she could into the hand and biting down while struggling against her grip hoping that got that arm free so she could go for a gut punch to Iria's solar plexus.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 pm
Profile YIM

Her foot hit something solid, forcing the woman to release her breast and kicks one of Iria's legs. The booted toe sent heated agony through her shin and knee but it was a direct hit to the bone, mostly just pain but nothing significantly damaging. Valentina had caught Iria off guard with the blinding attack but the woman had made very little attempts to take advantage of it. As the woman tried to go and bite the amazon's hand, Iria would yank both wrists towards her to pull the woman in close. She would move forward as she does this and attempt to send her knees right into Valentina's solar plexus. The more she wears out her opponent, the more time she would have to recover her vision.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Valentina grunted as she got kneed in the solar plexus coughing but she kept kicking at one of Iria's legs with her boot covered feet to try and do something to get her loose her hands where useless as she looked for something to try as she kicked with both legs onto one of Iria's legs kicking it with as much force as she could with both feet while fighting the grip on her wrists to get free.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

The amazon grunts as the woman frantically kicked her leg. Valentina did get her wish but perhaps not in the way she wanted it as the warrior woman released a wrist only to wrap her arm around the woman's neck and head when the knee caused her opponent to bend over some. She then released the other wrist to take a firm grip of the woman's skirt. Being so close, coughing for breath, and bent over made her kicks less than effective even to her already slightly damaged leg. With a loud yell, Iria lifts Valentina up by the skirt, forcing the woman's body to stand straight up above her while keeping a tight grip of the woman's neck. Being held upside down caused the skirt to fall, revealing the woman's exposed and glistening folds to the crowds for a few moments. Iria then fell backwards, bringing the woman's body down with her to slam right into the ground. She would release the woman and slowly get up afterwards.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Valentina coughed and made a choking noise being held by the throat again before being forced into the air upside down giving the crowd a brief view of her pussy before she was slammed to the ground by Iria and groaned in pain as her back felt the impact glad for the sand giving her some cushion as she tried to roll onto her knees and get back up quickly before Iria tried another attack and get some distance to get her wind back.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

She could hear her opponent gasping for breath and struggling to recover from the brutal slam. Luckily for Valentina, Iria was still trying to blink her eyes. Each attempt to blink scratched her eyes as tears tried to clean them out of the sand and dust thrown in them. Her hands could do little to help as her gloves were dirty from fighting on the arena ground. Iria could only hope the repeated attacks to the midsection and the slam onto her back would buy her more time to recover from her blindness. Iria was less than happy about this and was more than ready to beat her opponent into a pulp should she make another foolish mistake.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Valentina glared at Iria before moving towards her again and looked angry now more than ever as she headed towards the still blinded girl and smirked before kicking a pile of sand onto Iria to continue making things worse for the Amazon before she went for a simple kick to the thigh of Iria's bad leg giving it a good strong kick before moving away quickly getting her single hit and then backing away to keep an eye on Iria not taking chances now, she would go for single hits now.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Profile YIM

Unable to see, she could not properly defend herself as Valentina's sandy boot came up and smacked her right into the face. The amazon cried out agony, her vision flashing white from the impact and feeling each individual grain of sand tear at her red eyes. She staggered backwards only to feel the woman's boot sink into her thigh. She took this blow a bit better though it still made her grunt in pain. Iria swung a powerful kick out, causing the woman to retreat beyond her reach. Her eyes still tearing up, the extra sand was not much and would only hinder her recovery for a bit longer than what was already set ahead of her. Slowly, the woman began moving in a direction, trying to find the wall to limit where this woman could attack from.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Valentina moved quickly and quietly through the sand towards Iria before going for another kick to Iria's knees as the woman headed to one of the walls to try and free off any ways of attack for the smaller girl as she tried to kick Iria back down again hoping the hits on Iria's right leg would make it worse as she went for a quick stamp onto Iria's back if she got the girl down onto her knees to try and drive her face into the sand to mess her up more before jumping back avoiding a counter attack.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhnn..." She groaned in pain as a solid kick connected with the back of her knee. Iria tried to attack back but her opponent would move away after making each attack. Each attack built upon the others as the amazon's knee was looking heavily bruised. She moved with a limp now, showing her persistence to try and reach the wall while letting her tears continue to restore her vision. Another brutal kick sent her to her knees, crying out in pain as it throbbed in agony. But the amazon would shiver and force herself to stand back up and keep limping, the damage to her leg finally adding up.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Valentina seeing her chance and while moving around carefully watching Iria's fists and good leg she kicked quickly on the leg and thigh of Iria's right leg, moving away every few minutes, watching her moves as she did...the girl was finally learning trying to get Iria off her feet and keep her down, but the girl didn't stay still she kept moving around kicking the leg from many angles

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

The bruises grew and became darker as the amazon kept taking full on hits to her already damaged leg. She was gasping in pain as her pace had slowed to a crawl. The woman kept pecking at her wounds like a vulture circling her prey. With another kick to the side of her knee, it gave out from under her. Panting heavily and trying to endure the pain, it was obvious she would not make it to the wall in time. Her vision was clearing but the damage was already done as her mobility was severely hindered. Wiping her eyes, she could make out lights and shapes once again as she glared angerly at her opponent, attempting to rise back to her feet.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Valentina approached and drove the toe of her boot into one of the darker bruises on Iria's leg as the girl was done on her knees from them giving out on her and grins, and jumped back only doing that for now by driving that toe into the leg of Iria.

"Stay down Iria...and I am learning a lot thanks to you," Valentina smirked now stretching her arms and gave the crowds a few winks to piss off Iria as she took this time to rest herself from some of the injuries as she was ready for more blinding attacks if she had too as she watched Iria.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhnnnn!" Once again, her knee collapsed beneathe her. Pain radiated from her throbbing bruises. Shivering, she gritted her teeth as she used her own will to force herself to slowly get back to her feet. Her opponent was recovering though no doubt feeling her own bruises over her smooth stomach. Valentina played to the crowd, keeping her distance as Iria got back to her feet. Able to see, she would be ready this time when her opponent decides to attack her leg or play tricks again. Slowly but surely, the amazon approached her opponent. Each step was a hobbling limp for the amazon as pain lanced up her knee and thigh. Even walking was a struggle for the powerful woman.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Valentina smirked and moved forward leaning low as she scooped up some sand and tossed it at Iria's face when she got closer but that was just a feint to make Iria cover her face as she moved to the side she kicked now the left leg, Iria's only good one and moved away now getting distance again smirking either she got lucky and blinded Iria again or at least got started on chopping down the Great Iria to her size...

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next