View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina)
There was no reason for Iria to be concerned as the woman pulled her hands away and instead slid them down her body. The amazon gasped as her nipple was pinched and pulled painfully. She growled her displeasure at the woman once again reverting to these useless methods. Pain rippled through her luscious orb, causing her hardened nipple to throb in agony. But as Valentina raised her hips to try and throw the warrior woman off, Iria simply put all her weight down on her forearm. Hissing her annoyance, she stared right back at the other woman making it very clear that she would happily choke this woman out. "I see you have learned nothing," she said venomously, "You fight like a whore because in the end you are nothing but one." Until the woman releases her tit, that forearm would be cutting off Valentina's air while her fingers pumped faster and harder inside the woman's juicy depths.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Valentina glared as she grabbed both nipples and pulled on them as hard she could to try and wiggle herself away from Iria's upper body pinning despite losing air she kept fighting pulling the nipples as hard as she could while attempting to swing her legs to try and use some force to move Iria's forearm off her throat so she could try and roll away from her pin trying to get air, not caring if Iria choked her out, she wasn't going to lay and take it glaring heatedly at her.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

Gritting her teeth, sharp cries escaped Iria's throat as her opponent pinched and twisted her nipples. Erotic agony lanced through her precious teats but she was not in any mortal danger from the attack. The whole matter just hurt like hell. But without air, it would only be a matter of time before strength no longer reached those fingers. Still, the amazon was not going to let this matter go unchallenged. She shifted her body further up Valentina's body, ensuring her weight remained on top while her forearm kept her pinned down. Her fingers slipped out of her cunt and slide over her damp panties to do some pinching of her own, taking a strong grip of the woman's clit and giving it a cruel pinch and twist. She would show this bitch that she could make this far more punishing if she truly wanted.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 am

Valentina clenched her eyes shut tight fidgeting as best she could while under Valentina but didn't let up her grip but she was losing air, "I'll pass out before I cum for you," Valentina growled out with every bit of anger her body could muster but she was losing air fast her fingers stayed as tight as they could on the nipples of Iria but finally the lack of oxygen caused her body to go limp and her eyes closed up as darkness took her..but she still hadn't cummed not even feeling the pinching on the clit as another attempt by Iria to painfully punish her, the woman's face even looking blue in colour due to still being choked by the forearm.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:16 am
Profile YIM

Iria was not going to let her go that easily. She loosened her hold, letting air back into the woman's body while using the cruel attack on her clit to keep her awake as the numbness fades. As the gladiatrix recovers from the edge of unconciousness, the amazon's fingers were delicately stroking her throbbing pearl while her fingers slip right back into her moistened cunt. Whether she likes it or not, the warrior woman was not going to let her oppponent escape even to unconciousness. With the fight out of the blonde haired woman, Iria could devote more of her skill to pleasuring the woman's body, drilling those fingers in and out faster and faster.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 am

But while Valentina's pussy was getting wetter she hadn't woken up yet, she was breathing but very faintly her face bright red from the lack of air before hand and was too out of it to notice, her pussy sadly without her holding it back was getting wetter much faster but she was out cold not even a groan from Iria's toying her clit did anything, Valentina just wanting to pass out and forget this failure of a match, poor girl had given up on the fight without knowing it, she knew she was lost this time...and seriously worrying about her future...as she barely moved her right hand but was just too out of it to stop her soon to be climax from Iria's moves.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:28 am
Profile YIM

With the woman completely out of it, Iria sat up and changed positions. She tore away the woman's panties to give the audience a better view before the climax. The amazon grabbed her opponent by the hair, forcing her knocked out form to sit up. She sat behind the other woman, using her legs to hook around both of Valentina's and force them wide apart. Resting up against the lovely goddess's breasts, the gladiatrix was given time to recover as Iria continued to rape the helpless woman. The poor girl's willpower was no doubt taking a hit after being beaten so quickly and now she was simply being tortured, prolonging the match so that the crowds got their money's worth. With one hand, Iria lifted Valentina's skirt, explosing the woman as her fingers returned to pumping in and out of her dripping wet folds.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:34 am

Valentina's eyes cracked open before clenching a fist slowly but kept still as she could keeping her eyes tightly closed again her body just laying limp as she could pretend to be against Iria her face almost laying between the woman's large breasts her legs twitching as her pussy continued drooling out more and more juices as she was losing or rather had lost this battle...and could do nothing but just take it and try and get stronger for next time if she ever got one, the poor girl was scared, scared about how longer her failings caught up to her...whether she would be discarded like trash or just become a slut...something she didn't want to happen at least in the arena she could fight back...

But she was slowly losing hope about ever winning, losing to Iria who is an Amazon level woman, is just to strong for her to fight...tears almost gathered in her eyes as she cummed again humiliated and everything else about it.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:46 am
Profile YIM

The crowd roared as she they watched Valentina cum against her will. The wetness in her eyes only added to the scene. Iria leaned in close, whispering softly into her ear. "What was that?" she purred, "Weren't you going to black out instead of cum for me? No, you are my slut. Your body is my plaything. See?" The amazon slipped her fingers out, revealing those glistening juices. "You are mine..." With that, she pushed those fingers into the woman's mouth, making her lick and clean them. If the woman complies, she would slip her other hand down and finger her somemore.

Once she finished teasing her somemore, Iria rose to her feet and forced Valentina to stand by pulling the woman's hair. Without warning, she would punch her opponent right into the face and send her flying across the arena with the harsh blow. "That is for twisting my nipples, bitch..." She hissed, rubbing her precious teats through her tight latex suit. Smiling up at the crowds she took the moment to pose and rub her breasts for her audience. She noticed the lack of fight in Valentina's eyes, she had this victory within her grasp.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

Valentina forced to clean the fingers before being forced off the ground by her hair and punched hard sent flying back and luckily landed on the soft sand laying on the sand just looking up at the sky her eyes still wet as she slowly sat up seeing Iria posing for the crowd and slowly her teeth clenched just a little as her hands clenched catching some sand which Valentina felt and without moving her head glanced at the sand and slowly a smile appeared on her lips as she kept her fists clenched as sand trailed out of her hands between her fingers some staying inside which was all she needed as she glared at Iria...time for round two, but she was still wobbly on her legs from that forced pleasure and bit back a curse at her bodies lack of movement waiting for it to regain itself...

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 am
Profile YIM

It would be bad business to instantly win any match up. While monsters get their fun doing the rape after claiming victory, some do show up to see the fighting and the struggle. Of course with two women fighting, it is more about their bodies rubbing against one another to entice the crowds. Iria knew all this and was trained to put on a good show. Valentina was still a beginner and needed to get her worth out of her even in defeat. After tending to her aching nipples, she turned to see her opponent shakily rising back to her feet. Even if the woman was given time to recover, those attacks from earlier were starting to show. Forcing those muscles to relax made those aches and pains more apparent for the wounded gladiatrix. All to make this struggle all the more torturous for her opponent. Walking confidently, the amazoness warrior casually approached her opponent much like before.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:17 am

Valentina patted her thighs and legs to get some blood flowing back into them as best she could sighing and noticed Iria approaching calmly before she headed towards her again for a second attack, as she went for her best punch to Iria's stomach her other hand made a tossing motion at Iria's head...and opened up unleashing the sand she had left in her hand towards Iria's eyes before she quickly moved around as fast as she could avoiding any attacks with agility though limited due to her injuries before she went to kick the back of Iria's knees to try and force her down before moving closer and calmly rubbed on Iria's ass without warning before spanking the firm plump ass before moving away for now, to see how Iria reacted.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 am
Profile YIM

The amazon woman did not expect anything from the woman's punch. She tightened her stomach and grunts in slight discomfort as the blow was solid to her midsection. If that was not enough to show that the gladiatrix still had some fight in her, the sudden cloud of sand in her eyes certainly was. "Ahhhhh!" Iria cried out in pain as the dust flew right on target, making the amazon stagger back and cover her eyes. It felt like countless needles stabbing and scratching her eye as she tried to blink the debris out of her eyes.

She grunts in pain as the toe of Valentina's boot hit the back of her knee causing it to buckle beneathe the tall woman. Another hit to the other knee made her gasp and lose her balance. Still unable to see, Iria was given the perfect opportunity to counter as her opponent grew a bit too confident for a momentary advantage. The moment the gladiatrix pressed up against Iria's body to deliver the spanking, the advantage of being unseen was lost and the blonde woman would feel Iria's elbow slam right into her side as she swung it behind her. She would do it again if the woman did not pull away quick enough, hoping to add further injury to the woman's already damaged torso.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Valentina smirked as she got the sand onto Iria and kicked her knees causing her to lose her balance but took too big a chance and got that hit to the gut but quickly got away before any other hits happened rubbing her sore belly as she approached Iria trying to see what damaged she did to those eyes...this was a rare chance she had as she moved slowly making sure not to cause too much of a noise to make her position known as she moved around Iria slowly before going for a kick to her lower back before moving away and around this time to her front to see if she tried hitting behind her due to where she hit before going for a grabbing motion onto Iria's breasts digging her nails into the fabric and while moving away to dodge any counter pulled on the fabric to try and ripe it away and expose those breasts if she had the strenght if not she abandoned the attempt and got distance...moving away from Iria to check her action.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile YIM

Iria made contact with the blow and it made Valentina retreat immediately. The busty warrior was wiping her eyes, still unable to see as her tears tried to clean the junk out of them. She could not effectively defend herself as her opponent stalked around her. The kick to the small of her back made the amazon grunt in pain and take a few steps forward to get away from where the attack came from. Her vision was still blurry and her eyes did not like staying open for long as they became red and irritated. Luckily for her, Valentina was still inexperienced and decided once again to go for a cheap thrill rather than press her advantage. Iria kept her arms up in a simple guard to better prepare herself for further attacks. Her body tensed up to absorb the punishment as she tried to regain her vision. Valentina went straight for her breasts and Iria immediately reacted, grabbing the woman's wrists with her hands. If the woman had come from behind, she would take this moment to kick her heel right into Valentina's shin then rake it downwards to damage the woman's leg. If the woman came from the front as her blurry vision would reveal as well as where the thumb is positioned on her breast, she could hold the woman's wrists as her bit boot sinks right into the woman's midsection. In either case, she would hold the woman's wrists to keep the woman from escaping this time and nullify the advantage she had.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next