View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina) 

Post Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina)
Valentina was nervous and she should be, today was her third match of her life as a Gladiatrix...against that Amazon Goddess Iria...her coach in the training room and also the woman she secretly wished to one day at least make the woman break a sweat in the arena...Valentina had been training non stop, she always pushed herself...sometimes too hard for her body, she worked out and even while her body was getting used to the new muscles, she went back to working out, whether being bench presses, treadmill running or any other way she could think off...

She had also been attempting to learn some kind of style of fighting...she knew her best option was to go low and aim for weak points...to try and kick down bigger enemies and then take them out with any move she had...and today was her first test...she doubted she could provide a challenge again but needed to try and when she was called out again she walked, dressed in her usual combat outfit, she walked in glancing around the crowds before reaching her position and slowly turned to the other entrance where SHE awaited....

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina)
After her brutal fight with Slimer, the amazon warrior now had to victories against the alien monsters. It was certainly a more damaging fight compared to her previous battles. But she was given a few extra days of rest to help heal her injuries and be ready for another match with her Mistress's newest slave. Valentina has had a difficult start in the arena. Her first fight was a total defeat and her second was a loss despite her owner attempts to cheat. The second loss ended up having her discarded, given to Ai'rani as a prize but that still did not bring the woman anywhere close to being Iria's equal.

Hearing that she was to fight Valentina again, Iria merely grinned. The third match was not official but she was certain that it had an impact on the new slave, cumming from Iria's toes without even a single punch thrown. The amazon took these opportunities to fight the gladiatrix as a reward, a time to have fun with her little toy while putting on a show for the audience to take in. Perhaps this was just a means for her Mistress to break down Valentina further to be remolded later or this was just some quick entertainment. Either way, it mattered little to Iria as her orders were to fight in this match and so she shall.

The gates opened as the announcer introduced the Amazon Goddess Iria. The crowds were on their feet, cheering the busty beauty as she stepped out into the arena. She wore her standard battle attire, the tight latex barely containing her mountainous breasts. Each step caused the luscious melons to sway for all the audience to see. The gladiatrix strode confidently towards the middle of the battleground, her hips swaying from side to side. She stretched slowly, posing for all her fans before finally looking over at Valentina with a sly smirk. There was no need to say anything as she knew that she held the advantage in this fight. All she had to do was wait for the match to begin and see what her little opponent had prepared this time.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Post Re: Third time is not the charm (Iria vs Valentina)
Valentina almost formed a small smile on her lips as she saw Iria approach she respected Iria at least, after seeing how she handled Slimer and won, which put Iria many notches up on her respect ladder...but she had to do something to prove herself..she didn't want her mistress to make her into a simple slut rather than a real fighter...and needed something to win as she sighed softly and nodded to Iria as the announcer began the starting signal for the pair as Valentina moved not at full pace but enough to be faster than human as she approached the Amazon, and if Iria attempted a counter to any 'attack' Valentina instead dodged to the right and backflipped away from Iria keeping her eyes on the amazon and sidestepped to the right, her bosom bounced a little in her outfit giving the crowd a nice view as she smiles at Iria.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm
Profile YIM

This time, her opponent decided to start things off for once. It was certainly a step up from constantly running away as far as Iria was concerned. But despite taking the initiative, the powerful amazon simply walked forward with her arms hanging loosely to her sides. She wanted to see just what this woman would throw at her this time. Unfortunately, she did not get her wish as Valentina suddenly dashed to the right and backflipped. Iria kept walking, following the woman as she circled around with her rapid sidesteps. She would gladly let this woman dance about and waste stamina. It would mean an easier time catching her when it counts. Having fought this woman numerous times already, she already knew how to play this cat and mouse game and would be patient. She was currently not feeling threatened at all.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Valentina noticed the lack of aggression but knew it was there with a frown at how Iria didn't take her seriously she moved towards her again, this time going on the attack with two quick jabs followed by a roundhouse kick to the right thigh of Iria's but Valentina didn't even wait to see if the hit did anything or even if it connected as she moved backwards with a cartwheel to dodge any counter of Iria's and looked at her with a calm look not even winded after that flurry of moves.

"So getting bored yet?" Valentina joked calmly standing straight and looked at Iria with a calm look in those eyes of hers watching Iria's body language for the slight warnings...

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

She gave Valentina a clue that she would not play her foolish games. That forced her opponent to be more aggressive and actually try to attack. Iria knew her opponent would try hitting and running but Valentina's strategy still showed inexperience. There is a reason why it is called hit and run and not hits and run. Expecting the former, Iria actually pushed forward as the first job glanced off her cheek. The attack stung but her opponent was already sending a second jab and trying to follow with a roundhouse kick. The second jab could not get as much behind it as the amazon was now up close to the other woman, glancing off her cheek as she ducked her head slightly.

Blindly commiting to a combo meant Valentina was expecting Iria to defend then counter but Iria went for a straight up exchange of hits. The roundhouse came around but at this point, the amazon was too close for the kick to do anything. Turning her body with the kick meant the gladiatrix squared up her body for the warrior woman as she sent a powerful point blank uppercut right into the gladiatrix's exposed stomach. Her opponent made the mistake of thinking Iria would perform the same way each fight. Iria knew her advantage and knew her oppponent was fast so exchanging blows would be painful but in her favor.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Valentina realized too late and bit back a choking sound from the stomach punch that either impaled her on the upper moving fist or sent her flying for a few minutes and then slammed onto the ground glaring as she got back up coughing a little to get some air back into her lungs and glared heatedly at Iria before attempting another charge in attack but this time learning a little went for a simple single jab at Iria's midsection and quickly moved to the left out of range of a non moving or rushing attack and watched Iria's reactions carefully, she was tougher than before and could at least take a few hits, but she wasn't as durable as Iria...she had to go for a straight up hit once and then move away fast and only attack more when an advantage shows...

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

The amazon felt her fist sink right into her opponent's stomach. The force of the blow did lift Valentina off her feet, leaving her impaled on her fist for a few moments as air was forced right from her lungs. She watched as her opponent fell to the ground before her and glared up at her, trying to catch her breath. Iria grabbed the woman's long blonde hair, preventing her from escaping as she tried to jab her midsection. Such a light blow mixed with the struggle to get air back into her lungs made the attack less than effective against the amazon's tightened stomach muscles.

With her hand holding the woman's hair, any attempt to get away ended with Iria yanking the poor woman right back towards her. She pulled the woman right into another punch right into her stomach, forcing what air managed to return to the gladiatrix right back out again. The amazon then scooped her opponent up by hooking an arm up between the woman's thighs and immediately swings the woman up, over, and then down for a body slam right into the sandy ground.

Having control of the match, she sneered at her dazed opponent. She brought her forearm up onto Valentina's neck, pushing down while her other hand slid right up under the gladiatrix's leather skirt. Iria would not choke her opponent out entirely but she would make each breath a struggle to keep her weakened and dazed as her fingers casually push aside Valentina's panties and began to push right into her slit. With the advantage going to her, it was time to humiliate her little pet to give the audience the show they paid for.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Valentina gasped as she was grabbed by the hair and forced into another gut wrenching punch and coughed out spit from the blow before being slammed into the ground but before she could even move on her back Iria pinned her by pressing a forearm onto her throat as she coughed struggling weakly closing her eyes tightly as she felt Iria's fingers toying with her again and tried to move her legs into some way of attacking Iria attempting to wrap her legs if she could around the woman's stomach reason and squeezed with any might she had despite the lack of oxygen, as she ignored as best she could the invading fingers.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

Like a cat playing with her food, Iria smirked as she watched her opponent squirm under her. The slam put her body so she was beside the other woman so those legs could do little but kick and flail helplessly. Her fingers curled up inside Valentina's body, already knowing just what places to touch like a returning lover. Gloved fingers dragged back and forth and in slow circles over the woman's g-spot while her thumb began stroking her hidden pearl through the fabric of her undergarment. Iria kept pressure down on the woman's neck to ensure that the poor woman's body would be starving for air. If this were wrestling, the ref would be making the three count now as her opponent layed there kicking those legs in fruitless struggle. "That's a good little slut," she purred, "Just lay there and let the crowds see what they want."

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Valentina gave the best heated glare she could before looking away and while her legs kicked slightly she didn't move groaning a little as her face was turning a little red as she was forced pleasured by Iria, giving the crowd the view as she kept herself from getting wet yet a little dampness but she wasn't dripping yet as she kept struggling trying to move her legs in someway to kick Iria away as she kept fighting the grip of Kanoe trying to move her arms to the forearm on her throat..trying to claw it off of her throat glaring at Iria with what little oxygen her brain had to give.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:12 pm
Profile YIM

Despite the woman's attempts to twist and kick at her, those fingers kept curling and uncurling inside her. She could feel the woman growing moist, making her fingers glide more easily and stroke even faster inside her opponent. Being in the heat of battle, she knew this would be a gradual effect but the effects would still be devastating as Iria forces Valentina to experience how truly helpless she is while feeling that tension gradually build inside her body. The amazon would lay over her upper body, keeping out of range of the kick while putting more weight down upon her forearm. Any attempt to push her off or claw at her arm earned her more pressure, cutting off that precious air she desperately needed. Soon enough, that air would be needed to sound her pleasure to the crowds. "Glare all you want, my little pet," she cooed softly, "I can feel your heart racing. I can feel your insides reacting to my touch as you grow wetter by the moment. Your body knows it, you know it. You are not my opponent, you are just my plaything, an object of my amusement."

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

"Say whatever you want.." Valentina barely said almost in a raspy voice as she was losing air and began to black out a little in her head due to the lack of air as she couldn't do a thing the lack of air causing her to leak more juices out trickling down her thighs onto the ground as she was losing consiciousness from lack of air her body twitching rather dangerously now in Kanoe's grip, but she wasn't out of it yet, still trying to get that forearm off her hands on the forearm trying to pull it away as her legs quivered at the attention the lack of air stopping her attempts at stopping her body's aroused state.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

"I already am my pet," she giggled softly. Just speaking was costly for the gladiatrix as her struggles weakened drastically as she now had to deal with the darkness closing around her vision and the light headed feeling. The woman pawed at Iria's arm, trying to pry the woman off a bit but she would not budge. Instead, the amazon eased up a bit to allow some of the precious air back into her lungs. As the woman regains some sensation back into her body, she would feel those two fingers pumping away at her g-spot while her thumb ground right over the hardening clitoris. If Valentina did not figure out some soon, she may find herself cumming within minutes of the match starting.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Valentina then remember her hands free and looked as best she could now thanks to the air she could get back, and noticed how close Iria's breasts were and tried to sneak a hand across slowly trying to keep Iria focused on her face, "Don't get too confident, that can cost anyone during a fight," Valentina said with a glare again and if she snuck that hand around she would knowing Iria's breasts almost as much as the Amazon knew her pussy's insides as she pinched one of the nipples and tugged on it as hard as she could to try and distract Iria to kick her or knock her away.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next