View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina)
Valentina groaned in pain as she felt how painful this half boston crab wrestling move was and groaned before she tried moving her head and upper body into a curling position trying to relieve some pressure and also get her arms around to the bad Leg Iria had, to try and use it again while groaning as she felt those fingers toying with her again struggling in the grip while trying to curl inward so she could reach iria's legs or try too grab at them and squeeze hard.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:14 pm
Profile YIM

Sitting on the woman's upper body would prevent her from squirming away. Also keeping a hold on the woman's leg and ankle made twisting away limited and extremely painful. Valentina was improving little by little and managed to damage the amazon woman. But Iria was going to give the crowds what they want. Her middle and ring fingers began to rapidly pump in and out of the gladiatrix's exposed folds. She would pull on the leg more to put further strain on the woman's back. Rather than going for a total knockout, she was going to end this with a submission move. Her leg throbbed in agony but in her position, there was little to worry about as the woman's arms could do little to put any serious pressure on her bruised limb. It hurt but it was nothing compared to the constant kicks she suffered earlier.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Valentina bit back curses as she was stuck now and pressed her hands on the sand trying to lift herself up as best she could to relieve some of the pressure gritting her teeth, she should've just stayed in her hit and run the second she tried going aggressive it bit her in the ass and got her just as damaged in one leg as Iria, but at least she got the amazon down...that much is something, she could never keep Iria down long, but this time she forced her to stay off her feet due to the leg so she was better...and was more stronger and durable...at most she was easily improving and rather fast too as she grunted her still wet insides making easy work for Iria as she groaned.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 pm
Profile YIM

Hit and run can only go so far unfortunately. It was definitely damaging to Iria's leg but anything beyond that was only giving the amazon more time to adapt to the tactic and catch her prey. Also immobilizing the warrior woman meant that Valentina had to be the aggressor as Iria was not able to charge after the gladiatrix like she did in other fights. Damaging her limbs was definitely a start but the inexperienced woman was unsure how to take advantage of it and use it to give her an edge in more lasting exchanges.

Still, Valentina understood when she was beat. The crowds were once more cheering as they saw the physical and sexual struggle the woman was going through. Iria pulled on the leg more, adding more pain and pressure to the submission move. But it was not all agony as her fingers continued to churn the woman's juices into a froth. Until Valentina submits and taps out, the pain would keep building as the amazon woman put forth more of her strength into the hold.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Valentina grunted as she felt the combination of pain and pleasure groaning at how bad her leg hurt, she knew she was beat...but she at least learned from this...and knew Iria would punish her badly for actually fighting back well this time...even if she made the mistake of hesitating with an advantage...as she softly patted the sand tapping out for now...deciding the pain was enough if she wanted to save her leg.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 pm
Profile YIM

The chime sounds the end of the match and Iria loosened her hold. The woman's leg was still being held up but there was no more pressure to the woman's back and less to the leg itself. Now, it was time to reward the submission with pleasure. It was a good thing as their Mistress would be less than pleased if a slave was too stubborn and ends up suffering more serious injuries because of it. They were property in the end afterall. Iria continued to drill her two fingers into the woman's sex. She would speed up until she felt the woman's hips twitching then slow down to a snails pace. She did this over and over again, building that pleasure but never allowing her opponent release. The crowds would see how wet the defeated woman was getting.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Valentina crossed her arms laying her head on the arms to keep the sand off her face as she was stuck in the position groaning and shivering while being toyed with by Iria sexually...upset at her mistakes but learning...she at least knew what to attempt next time, try and take one limb out and then got a true weak spot of Iria's like her head or her normal sexual weak spots like her large breasts, for now Valentina took her punishment...she knew as well getting hurt too bad would be worse than losing and it could cause her to be tossed aside discard by there mistress as she glanced at Iria who know doubt didn't see while she groaned.

Her pussy was getting wet and slick sucking almost on the fingers Iria plunged inside as Valentina groaned.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:55 pm
Profile YIM

The sound of Valentina's groans made Iria work harder. Fast and slow, hard and gentle, her fingers danced inside teh woman's body like a familiar lover. Only when her opponent could take no more did the amazon allow her defeated foe to cum before the eyes of countless aliens and humans. Iria smirked, licking her fingers as she shakily got up. She released the leg she held and grabbed the woman's leather top. With a strong yank, she began to tear it off Valentina's body followed by the woman's skirt.

She rolled her opponent over and forced her to sit up by grabbing the woman's hair. Iria smirked at the slave. She pulled down her latex top, letting her luscious mounds bounce free. The crowds roared as the amazon revealed her lovely orbs. She brought Valentina's head close, kissing the woman deeply on the lips before pulling her down to one of her hardened nipples. The amazon's fingers slipped right into the woman's cunt, curling up to stimulate that tender g-spot while her thumb tormented her clitoris. She put on a little show for her cheering fans.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Valentina yelped as she was easily stripped naked by Iria and noticed the woman's luscious bountiful breasts bounce free and kissed back with Iria with a little tongue showing her she was playing along with her for the crowd, as she smiled a little and moved her head just a little to latch onto the nipple infront of her and sucked on it even moving her head back letting the crowd see her saliva coated tongue lick around the nipple before latching her lips locking them around the nipple and sucked on it deeply also in a way she was hoping to get some of that milk.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:38 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent understood quickly what was expected of her. The kiss was eagerly returned and she finally earned herself the chance to enjoy those giant breasts she so loved going after. Warm lips enveloped her tender peak, each suck bring more throbbing heat as it became engorged with blood. Iria cooed softly, feeling the woman's warm breaths as she pulled back and flicked her tongue over the vulnerable nub. She felt her opponent suck deeply on her swollen teat. Each deep suck left the amazon gasping with pleasure until finally all that pressure was released in a steady stream of warm milk. Iria's fingers stroked individually over the woman's tender spot in a slow walking motion before adding in a few more rapid thrusts. The nail of her thumb flicked the gladiatrix's pearl, adding sparks of pain to the pleasure she provided. Her thumb stroked rapidly, grinding right over the throbbing nub as she kept control of the situation.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Valentina muffled moans as she sucked on the breast's teat milking Iria of her warm rich milk gulping it down without care as she gently tried moving a hand down to Iria's own pussy rubbing her fingers over the area attempting to get around or under any of her clothing if Iria still kept that part on as she sucked on the nipple engorged and feeding her milk while she grinded her sex against that hand squeezing around them moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure as one of her hands groped the other breast toying with the nipple like Iria's thumb was doing to her clit.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:28 pm
Profile YIM

Iria's fingers ran through the woman's long blonde hair as she continued to suckle on the amazon's breast. Her breathing grew slower and deeper as her body was able to relax. She could still feel agony radiating from her heavily bruised leg but that would be fixed soon after the match by the arena medics. The busty gladiatrix would have to endure the pain and simply enjoy the simple pleasures of victory for the sake of her audience. Her opponent grabbed a handful of her breast, squeezing and rubbing her darkened peak. "Mmm.." She moaned softly, feeling the woman slipping her fingers into her suit to finger her folds. But that only goaded the amazon to work faster as her fingers drilled in and out of those dripping wet folds, going faster and harder with each thrust.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Valentina moaned muffled again while sucking Iria's breast while groping the other toying with the dark nipple with her thumb as she felt that hand running it's fingers through her hair...the poor girl glad it was over for now as she gently nibbled her blunt teeth on the nipple in her mouth sucking on it deeper, while thrusting two fingers inside the folds of Iria's pussy now the pair fingering each other now as she kept sucking iria's breasts before slipping her fingers under the outfit and began pushing into the pussy wiggling her fingers inside...

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 pm
Profile YIM

Her defeated opponent wanted to be persistent so the amazon saw no reason to deny the woman her wish. She stops finger fucking the gladiatrix and rose to her feet. Milk dripped from her glistening teat as she looked down at her foe. Taking a firmer grip of her hair, she brought Valentina's face between Iria's thighs. Since she wanted to fuck the amazon, she gave her the means to do so with those lips and tongue of hers. Being the victor, her opponent was the prize and she would show the woman her place in the matter. Her folds were already glistening from the woman's advances. With a finger, she pulled her suit aside and buried the woman's face in her musky folds.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Valentina saw Iria standing up freeing the amazon's teat from her sucking mouth and looked up at her feeling that hand in her hand again before seeing the outfit remove exposing that wet pussy and was pressed her face against it before she didn't hesitate and licked it with her tongue teasing the folds before using two fingers to spread the folds and pushed her tongue in while she pinched the pearl of Iria's between a finger and thumb tweaking it a little while licking inside Iria's pussy

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:50 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next