View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Third time is not the charm (Iris vs Valentina)
Iria saw the blinding attack coming but the amazon was not one to rely on defense. Having one good leg, she went low as well and pushed off it to spear her head and shoulder right into Valentina's body. In attacking, she would manage to get close and make the kick hit her with only with the gladiatrix's thigh rather than the toe of that boot. Whether it connected or not was probably not a concern anymore as the powerful amazoness was now tackling right into Valentina. Her arms reach out, hoping to grab the woman after impact if possible.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Valentina grunted as she was tackled and forced onto the ground under Iria but she didn't let the amazon take the chance as she kicked a foot onto the bad leg of Iria's while scooping some sand in one of her hands hoping the kick distracted Iria for the second to toss that sand onto her face again as she attempted to quickly get away from Iria before she could counter attack.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhh!" The warrior woman cried out in pain once more as her wounded leg was kicked. Groaning, she blocks the attempt to blind her as she rolled off the woman to avoid being kicked in her leg again. It hurt to even bend her knee as she crawled around her opponent. Iria reached to grapple her opponent once more this time away from the woman's kicking legs. With both of them on the ground, she could at least keep up with the other woman as she tried once more to put her strength and experience to full advantage.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:11 am

Valentina wasn't staying still and rolled away from Iria with all the speed she had in a low pose looking at Iria with a jackal like manner like looking at a wounded prey and began standing up slowly and walked around Iria slowly letting her know the position she was in...her bad leg making it hard to move as Valentina made sure to avoid any hand grabbings on her legs and moved quickly but looked slow while doing so towards her legs and attempted to stamp onto the bad leg right on the ankle to try and hurt it even more than now.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:30 am
Profile YIM

Her opponent fled once more from the wounded amazon. There was little she could do to catch up as the woman was already back on her feet and now circling the fallen warrior. Iria's eyes narrow at her opponent as she tried to keep her bad leg away from the gladiatrix. Though wounded, she was in an easily defended position as she simply sat prone on the ground as the woman tried to find a weakpoint to exploit. Unfortunately for Valentina, that weakpoint she targeted was a predictable one. Iria gritted her teeth and twisted her body to force her leg to move just enough to avoid the stomping foot. The amazon continued turning as her other leg suddenly lashed out, the toe of her boot aiming right for the side of the woman's knee.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:56 am

Valentina noticed and hopped backwards with her other legs saving herself the blow from Iria's good leg before going for a kick of her own to get at the good leg trying to kick it at the back of the leg at the more easy to bruise parts, keeping herself perfectly in safety while trying to join both legs in equal pain, she was going to take out Iria's limbs one by one...make them so painful to move it wouldn't be funny and then have her revenge on Iria looking at her ice like as she went for a stomp on her good leg her other leg ready for hops away if she needed escape.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 am
Profile YIM

Her opponent hopped away and tried to counter but Iria was already pressing the attack. Being on the ground already, she had no issues of balance at all. Using her strong arms, she pushed herself forward. She lets the kick hit her in the hip as her good leg this time lashed out in a side kick right for the knee of Valentina's standing leg. A blow there would hinder Valentina a bit but if the woman manages to hop again, Iria would immediately roll onto her good leg and push for an immediate tackle. Despite being wounded, this beast still had fangs showing.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 am

Valentina hissed but instead of a hop went for a dodge roll to the right she was getting an idea that while the same attack was good as she focused on one part, it made her predictable, as she moved to the right quickly not letting Iria get a grip on her..that was her only hope keep moving and avoid caught while she did manage to use that leg of Iria's to her advantage if she wasn't careful it would spell disastor, she didn't attack moving around Iria looking for an angle of attack attempting to kick at some sand in Iria's direction.

As she did she moved to the right quickly and went for another attack, this time going for a kick to Iria's right shoulder but not caring if she missed she used her other leg and hands to move around Iria quickly to try and confused the trapped animal as she moved in for one more attack but quickly retreated if getting attacked again.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 am
Profile YIM

The gladiatrix managed to escape the warrior woman once again. She truly grew weary of this cat and mouse game. Despite having an advantage, the inexperienced woman simply did not know where to go from here. The more time she spent trying to systematically weaken Iria's limbs meant more time for the amazon to adapt to her situation. It was certainly an improvement compared to previous matches but now the amazon was growing bored and no doubt the crowd would become restless if this keeps going.

Iria's eyes had recovered and she easily protected her eyes from the cheap attempts to blind her. It was just a waste of time now that the trick was used once already. Valentina switched targets, trying to get a hit on Iria's shoulder. But all this did was put those troublesome legs right in her reach. The amazon sat up as she brought both hands up. She lets the kick hit her shoulder making her grunt in pain. Unfortunately for the annoying jackal, Iria closed both her forearms around the woman's ankle, trapping it and preventing the woman from pulling away. With that leg held, Iria once more swung her leg out and aimmed right for the side of the woman's other ankle. When her attacks hits or if the womant tries some desperate escape manuever, the amazon would twist the ankle she had in her hands to force the woman off balance bring her down to the ground.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:24 am

Valentina didn't bother she let the sweep knock her off her feet before driving one of her elbows into the damaged leg of Iria digging it in deeply before glaring at Iria, now taking a more aggressive way as she went to wrap her free leg around the arm of Iria that held her other and attempted to squeeze and put pressure on it while using the leg to help her out if she can take advantage she knew she had to start soon and seeing a chance her other free arm moved and slide under Iria's protection on her pussy and slide two fingers inside rubbing the insides slowly and carefully with strokes of her fingers rubbing the insides to wet them up.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 am
Profile YIM

Doing the leg sweep with her good leg meant she was resting on top of her bad one. It hurt like hell grinding it beneathe her and against the ground but it also was a means to protect it from further attacks from her opponent. Valentina had no means to reach with her elbows within their current position. Iria was not a fool and knew she needed to deal with her opponent's legs as well. When the gladiatrix tried to kick her other leg up to bind one of her arms, the amazon simply twisted the ankle she held extremely hard. This would force the woman to either roll over onto her stomach or risk having her ankle heavily sprained or worse broken. From there, she would use her good leg to place her knee on the woman's other leg to completely pin it down as she continued to put pressure on the ankle she held.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:53 am

Valentina didn't turn over taking the pain as she glared and went for a attempt double fist slam onto Iria's belly, the girl having nothing else to do she attempted attacking the other leg pounding her fists on it as she kept trying to fight Iria's grip and fight her off kicking her not even caring about her foot getting hurt.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 am
Profile YIM

Resisting only increased the pain and strain to the ankle. In the end, it was really hurting Valentina herself as the body would be forced to turn by Iria's strength alone. In control, Iria pulled away to keep out of range of the woman's fists and began to stand up on her good leg. With her strength, she finished twisting the woman onto her stomach and then lifted the ankle and leg up high. Her opponent could try to kick her free leg but in her position it would be little more than desperate flails as she had no leverage at all. With a loud yell, the amazon slams the woman's knee right into the ground. Doing this while holding the woman's ankle would cause heavy damage to the knee and ankle at the same time. No matter how tough Valentina was, she was going to feel this pain as she lifted the woman's lower body up off the ground again. The weight of gravity would put further strain on the damaged knee and ankle before Iria brings it back down to the ground a second time.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:08 am

Valentina screamed as Iria was trying to even the playing field again as she felt her knee driven into the ground twice, as her good leg tried to swing and kick at Iria's bad leg to try and stop her before things got worse for the smaller Gladiatrix, kicking clawing and scratching as she tried to fight free,

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 am
Profile YIM

With her superior strength, Iria did severe damage to the woman's knee and ankle. Keeping the ankle twisted, the warrior woman moved towards the woman's body while keeping the leg up to limit Valentina's ability to move at all. Grunting in pain, she finally sat herself down on top of the woman's upper back. She adjusted her grip on the ankle, locking it under her arm as she kept pulling it back over the gladiatrix's body in a half Boston crab (or half Walls of Jericho if you prefer the WWE). This forced the damaged ankle and knee to stretch while also putting pressure on her opponent's lower spine. But perhaps the worst of it was how it revealed the woman's ass and sex as it is held off the ground. Iria held the submission hold with one arm as her fingers slowly slid down Valentina's inner thigh. Revealing how much control she had, she once again dipped her fingers into the woman's juicy depths to give the crowds a bit of a show after the long cat and mouse game.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next