View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria) 

Post Re: Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria)
Naturally, Iria dodged by dashing to the right. Being a distance away did allow her more time to avoid the long range attacks Sakura had up her sleeve. A fifth tendril lashed out as a fist, forcing the amazon to block it with her arm and deflect it away from her as a sixth decided to cop a feel of the woman's luscious tit. She certainly noticed the gesture but it was not really going to do much in the middle of a fight especially while the gladiatrix was still very much in the fight.

The amazon rushed past the sneaking tendril, seeking to close the distance between them once more. She would focus on dodging and weaving around any other tendril attacks before lashing out with a fast punch with her right followed by another with her left. The two fast attacks would be used as a distraction and to help position herself to launch a powerful rising kick at the woman's body. Such an attack got a reaction from the slime girl in their previous match so it was still possible to wear this thing out with unarmed attacks.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Sakura quickly noticed the attempted movements and let the punches mostly press against her gooey form and not really affect her form much before she ducked her head into her goo as the leg attack came from Iria as she used the close quarters again and attempted wrapping her tendrils around the leg that Iria wasn't kicking with, but this time kept a grip on them and smirked a little as the kick had hit but she had dunked her head into the goo that the goo took the hit and allowing her the chance to attack and keeping her grip on that leg of Iria's she began to lift the girl up slightly and began to slam her to the ground many times and with force...

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:50 am
Profile YIM

The gladiatrix slammed her fists into the monster's gooey body. Sakura seemed to ignore her attacks as she pulled herself into slimey form, taking the full brunt of her kick while lashing out at her other leg. The tendrils wrapped around her exposed leg and pulled it out from under the amazon. Instead of falling to the ground though, the slime woman began to lift Iria up into the air. The gladiatrix curled her body forward, grabbing the tendrils with hand and uses it to yank herself towards her opponent, lashing out a powerful sidekick at the monster before she could be lifted further up into the air.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Sakura took the sidekick as it hit her gooey form making it ripple a little from the force but didn't move that much, as the tendrils on her leg moved to her hands wrapping around them with the sticky hold they had and one even went for a lash to one of her thighs trying to leave a welt.

Sakura keeping the grip on Iria began to try and pull the Gladiatrix away and higher up to prepare to smack her around the arena like a toy grinning under her gooey safe area.

She then slammed Iria hard into the ground with force before she swung to the side slamming Iria towards one of the walls tightening her grip on the tendrils on Iria smirking as she went for another slam into the ground for Iria before she to humiliate the pretty much naked amazon, after the third slam, she lashed a tendril whip onto one of Iria's breasts.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

Iria's parting attack was not enough to free herself from Sakura's grasp. More tendrils bind the amazon's wrists while another struck her bare thigh causing her to hiss in pain. Out of range to fight back, the gladiatrix could only brace herself as her entire body was slammed into the ground. She grunts, gritting her teeth and tucking in her chin to try and absorb the punishment. But before she could recover, her body was once more pulled up from the ground and sent swinging round into a nearby wall. "Ack!" The hard stone cracked from the impact of her athletic body. The breath left her, leaving the helpless woman groaning as the tendrils swung her upwards and right back down into the ground. "Uuuhhnnn..." Iria coughed, gasping for breath as her body trembled from the heavy attacks. The sharp crack of a whip struck her exposed breast, causing her to yelp in pain and curl up to protect herself.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Sakura laughs almost evilly as she snapped and lashed the goo tendrils onto Iria's body whipping her thighs, legs, back and arms and any other parts she could aim at smirking as she kept the other tendrils grip on the stunned girl wanting her to feel pain before giving the audience what they want as she grins at Iria promising nothing but pain.

She calmly wrapped a tendril around Iria's arms and forced them slowly apart to try and expose those breasts before whipping each large breasts once before wrapping a tendril around each and squeezed tightly.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:16 pm
Profile YIM

The busty amazon hissed and gritted her teeth, enduring the constant lashes of the tendril whips. Though the blows stung, they did no serious damage. So while Sakura was getting her revenge, Iria was biding her time, catching her breath to recover from the attacks that were far more serious. Slowly, the tendrils forced her to sit up, pulling at her arms to reveal her mountainous targets to whip at. It was then that the amazon suddenly jerked on both tendrils to try and yank Sakura towards her. If the woman simply released or let her slime be ripped from her, she would immediately grab the tendrils on her leg and tear it apart to free herself. The amazon would then leap away from any further attacks, using this moment to recover a bit more before once more getting back into the fight.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Sakura noticed and calmly instead of going for a continued attack twisted the ankle of the leg she was holding with her tendrils iron like grip before releasing them from Iria grip without her even moving calmly back to her normal goo state as she circled around Iria slowly letting her handle the damage done, as she had gotten payback and would soon finish her off..

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile YIM

Having ripped free of her bonds and being back on her feet, only a limited amount of strain was put on Iria's ankle before her supernatural strength ripped free of Sakura's grasp. Being slammed into the floor and the unyielding arena walls definitely did a number on the amazon. Her body ached and her head was pounding with a headache. But she was determined to keep fighting. The thing was still keeping her distance so it was obvious that her strength was enough to break this puddle of goo further.

Testing her ankle, she was able to stand on it as she watched Sakura circle around her. With the hammer out of the way, it seemed the monster was more comfortable in attacking now. It was a good thing for Iria as it meant she would not have to chase her opponent throughout the entire arena again. She just had to put all her strength into her each attack to ensure it breaks up that gooey form and wear the monster out further. The match in the end was nothing more than a battle of endurance. Would her opponent burn out or will the amazon get caught and beaten before then?

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 am

Sakura smirked knowing it was a battle of endurance and lunged a thick tendril forming a fist at the end rather quickly to try and punch into Iria's stomach with force, if she hit the hand's fingers would turn into five smaller tendrils to try and wrap around Iria's arms and legs the fifth one wrapping around her throat of it connected.

Sakura giggles and calmly moves closer towards Iria as she was ready for more punishments for this little Gladiatrix.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent launched another long range attack, showing that she could form more than just whips and plain tendrils. The fist came fast but the distance traveled gave Iria enough time to sidestep and begin moving closer. Iria kept an eye out for further ranged attacks as she worked on getting back into melee range. Once in range, she would send a powerful rising kick right into Sakura's gooey form. She intended the blow to force some of the slimey mass to be moved aside or even torn away by the brutal force and then she would follow with a straight strike with her right arm. Instead of using her fist, her fingers would be straight, intending to pierce right into the goo woman and take a firm grip inside her. If she gets this far, she will use her new handhold to lift the slime woman up over her hand and slam her right into the ground.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Sakura smirked and formed many tendrils but with strange almost mats on the ends like the ones used to train in kick boxing on as she moved them to catch the kick of Iria smirking as the tendril then wrapped around her leg and put a tight constriction grip on it while she caught the stab hand attack with another tendril Sakura giggles.

"Face it, your in a losing battle sooner or later," She smirks before she backhands hard onto Iria's face at how close they are with a tendril to try and dizzy up Iria, before she began to slam Iria to the ground again by the leg that she had trapped again slamming Iria towards another wall to crack it.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

The monster would feel the blow ripple through her gooey body each when the pads blocked it. It was lucky the woman had no bones or they would be at risk of breaking from blocking the attack head on. With the tendrils blocking low, Iria had a straight shot for the woman's body or so she thought. More tendrils sprout from Sakura and wrapped around her arm, taking a tight hold as the slime woman used one of her free arms to easily backhand the overcommited amazon.

Iria's head snapped to the side, causing her to stagger backwards as the tendrils kept her from falling away from her opponent. Sakura then once more showed her own strength as she lifted the busty amazon and slammed her into the ground and swung her right into another section of wall. The gladiatrix groaned in pain, slumping to the ground before the newly formed crack. The damage was adding up as her body shivered and slowly rose back to her feet. She gasped for breath as she swayed and tried to maintain her balance. "I'll... I'll kill you... monster," she growled, ignoring the tendrils and once more moving in range to attack again. She was not going to let herself be beaten by this creature in physical combat, her pride would not allow it.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:59 pm

But every alien or monster in the audience saw the eyes of the Googirl darken when the word monster left Iria's lips and she calmly and chilly like grabbed Iria's hands with tendrils, "Monster...I am no Monster slut!" She growled out before she drove a goo hand right into Iria's stomach with the force almost matching Iria's punch strenght before she growled and moved the tendrils together pinning Iria's arms above her head before she swung Iria to the ground again before driving a tendril against her belly again with another hard blow no doubt driving, air spit and maybe blood out of Iria.

"I am going to make you redefine pain when I am through with you," Sakura grins, as she wrapped a tendril around one of Iria's legs each and squeezed tightly it would cause straining on the skin and maybe underneath from the force in the squeezing, "Maybe I should break your arms and legs first before I give the crowd what they really want?" She asked laughing evilly.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:13 pm
Profile YIM

Iria used her strength to rip her arm free but it left her open for the sudden punch right into her stomach. The amazon's eyes went wide as she felt the powerful blow sink into her stomach, forcing most of the breath out of her body. If it were not for her tightened muscles, the attack may have pushed all the way to her spine. The brutal attack made Iria keel over, leaving her unable to defend herself as Sakura lifts her up and slams her into the ground again. "Ooof! Ack..." The second tendril drilled into her stomach as she tried to sit up, making her body fold around the attack. Iria was hacking and coughing, trying desperately to get air back into her body. Her body shivered, trying to summon strength back into her legs so she could stand up again.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next