View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria) 

Post Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria)
Sakura gave a playful smirk having gotten herself back to the arena...hearing about the rumours of her only ever opponent in the arena in Iria had beaten another Monster, she had quickly asked or rather requested she face Iria in a 'rematch' knowing the Amazon would be begging to get payback for Sakura's victory over her, the Goo Girl smirking as he slimy body formed into her perfect busty body scantly dressed and still dangerous as well as cute as she began heading into the arena's battle area....

As she did she waved to the crowds giving them a good show of her bountiful body, her breasts almost looking bigger that she redesigned for this match and smirked as she showed them off with her goohands stroking them letting the crowd get second glimpses of her nipples.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria)
Winning versus a monster was certainly a quick way to get recognition in the arena for gladiatrixes. With two wins and a loss on her record against monsters and a perfect record against her fellow slaves, Iria was certainly bringing in the crowds and earning her Mistress alot of credits. She spent a short time recovering from her injuries as her body was massaged and stimulated by Midrozi owners before inevitably pleasuring them in return. But the reward was short lived as she soon learned of her next match and the opponent she had to face.

Sakura was her mark against her record, giving her a humiliating defeat and was thoroughly raped by the monster herself and the audience as well for her failure. Despite her defeat, the show brought in alot of viewers who wanted to see the powerful amazon be brought to her knees. With such a turn out, a rematch was going to happen without question.

When it came time for the match to begin, the gates opened and Iria stepped out. Her hammer across her shoulders, the busty warrior walked proudly onto the arena grounds. Her hips swayed from side to side as her mountainous globes bounced and swayed with step she took. She did not deny her fans and posed for them all as she stood before her opponent. But her eyes quickly returned to Sakura, narrowing as she was eager to get her revenge on this puddle of slime. The chime sounds the start of the match and the amazon shifted into a fighting stance, staring down the monster as she tried to come up with a way to harm the formless being.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:43 pm

"Well it's been along time slut," Sakura said coolly and calmly smirking at her and walked closer in a slow walk mostly to act like Iria wasn't a threat her bosom bouncing for the crowd as she giggles, "So glad to see you've gotten better...two wins against monsters now...how delightful...course unlike me...those monster had true physical forms...let's see if you've learned how to fight a slime this time," She giggles before glancing at the crowds, "And of course...let's give these fine customers the show they all want!" She said before moving forward with a dash now smirking.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent was confident as the slime girl had easily defeated the amazon once before. Sakura taunted her, flaunting her advantage in the fight. But they would not put an unbeatable monster in the arena. Even if that body was made of slime, she will just have to break it all apart until the thing cannot reform anymore. At least knowing what this woman was made took away the advantage of surprise. As her opponent dashed towards the amazon, she readied her hammer and remained where she was. She would wait until the woman comes within her attack range before suddenly rushing forward, swinging her hammer down low and upwards in a diagonal angle aimmed for the slime girl's body.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Sakura smirked and actually turned herself into a puddle of Pink ooze before the hammer swung causing it to swing at nothing as Sakura smirked and split into two slimes and moved to Iria's sides one on her right and one on her left, the first one formed into a slightly less curvy but still hot Sakura and the other turned into an almost Pink goo wolf which growled and snapped at Iria as Sakura smirked.

"Now...this time I'm going to add some extra skills of mine, which is my imagination," She grins as she brought out one of her gooey swords which turned hard and sharp as she looked at Iria.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Tch!" More tricks, she thought to herself as her hammer missed completely. The puddle of slime split in two and circled around her. Iria was not going to wait and let the woman prepare her next attack. She rushed for one of the puddles which was reforming into a humanoid figure. Using her strength and speed to close the distance as quickly as possible. The amazon lets forth a loud yell was she brought her hammer up and over her head, trying to smash the slime girl into the ground before she finished reforming. She knew that hit and runs would do nothing but tire her out. Iria needed to keep up the pressure if she is to keep the slime girl broken apart. In this case, Sakura did the first part of breaking apart for her. Now she just need to deal with smaller amounts of the vile substance when smashing it with her hammer.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Sakura noticed the hammer while she was forming she still could see and the goo wolf rushed forward while this was going on as she used the genetic thing of splitting into two to just avoid the hammer blow but it caused two Sakura's to go flying in opposite directions each one almost like small teenager size now with only C cup breasts on each as the wolf goo had lunged at Iria while this was going in trying to dig it's fangs dipped with that clothing melting acid onto the back of her latex outfit trying to strip her again for the crowds.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Profile YIM

((sorry for the delay, power outage, class, and somehow actually finished my project. YAY!))

The girl continued to split to avoid her attacks though this time the impact of her hammer hitting the ground sent her lighter bodies flying away from her. The amazon could not chase after them as she heard the growling wolf made of slime coming from behind. Unable to bring her hammer around, Iria leaves the heavy weapon in the ground as she quickly kicked out her booted foot. She turned her body with the kick, aiming right for the monster's jaw. Hopefully her strength would be enough to fend off the slime creature and its fangs.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:54 pm

As she turned to face the wolf the two Sakura's nodded and sent two tendrils each out towards the other leg of Iria's while she attempted a kick on the goo wolf, as they did they wrapped around the limb and applied tight pressure to the limb and squeezed tightly mostly to try and bruise it before pulling back sharply on it using the pairs combined strenghts to get her balance messed up.

The Wolf Goo got the kick hard and while it smushed it's face it slowly rolled back to it's feet and reformed it's face slowly growling at Iria and rushed forward again for a pounce tackle onto her.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

The tendrils wrapped around her leg as Iria's kick sent the wolf tumbling away. It would take more than squeezing to cause any significant bruising to that leg. The duo tried to yank her foot out from under her but the amazon quickly reached out and used the hammer that was still partially in the ground to help keep her balance. She then takes a firm hold of her hammer and immediately spins around, ripping it out of the ground and smashing it right into the leaping wolf. Iria followed through with the blow and let the swing turn her back around. She kept swinging the hammer around, dropping it low so that the large hammerhead could hook the four tendrils around her leg. She then attempted to yank the two of them off their feet and send them flying in a circle around her.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:16 am

Both Sakura's seeing the wolf getting send flying to a wall and slamed into it turning into goo that slide to the ground the pair detached the tendrils from the leg before the hammer caught the tendrils and the two Sakura's quickly attempted to rejoin together while the goo formed into two Wasps, about 5 times the size of a normal wasp as they buzzed and began flying towards Iria.

Both Sakura's meanwhile formed back into the busty Googirl as she watched Iria's reactions to the lack of girls on the tendrils and the Goo Bee's now attacking her...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:01 pm
Profile YIM

The goo being sent flying all the way to the arena wall allowed Iria some breathing room as it tries to reform into more attackers. Feeling the tendrils release her, Iria once more had freedom of movement along with the momentum of her hammer behind it. Her eyes focused on the two that were trying to reform and immediately dashed for them. The amazon's body continued to twist, her hammer building speed as she brought the heavy weapon around aimming for the reforming woman's torso. As annoying as the goo woman's tricks were, all this splitting only made smaller and weaker targets for her destroy. It was apparent the slime could only shift and change so quickly and she could only assume that splitting her perception and thoughts amongst multiple beings can limit things further.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Sakura grunted as she reformed into one single Goo Girl but noticing the hit tried to use her gooey bosom which was huge as a sort of protection as the hammer hit her and sent her flying luckily no damage from the hit thanks to her almost bouncy protection but she still hit the wall and lost her form but quickly began pulling it together...

The Goo that was the Wolf finally formed into three bees and buzzing into the air began moving around to prepare for attacks on Iria, and they did to distract her from the reforming Sakura as one of the Bees flew down at fast speed and from it's stinger spat out a tiny glob of the familiar fluid that Sakura uses to dissolve her victims clothing mostly to try and get Iria's attention..

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

The monster managed to keep herself together as the hammer hit dead on and sent the mass of slime flying much like the wolf from before. Unfortunately, the protection she put up did not protect her back as the slime girl smashed into the wall with a loud squish. That bought Iria some time again but she now had to deal with the other mass of goo that had now split into three smaller bees. More targets meant more attacks needed to deal with them but at least they were smaller than the wolf. There was little the amazon could do but keep going, taking out each new target with her powerful attacks until they stay down.

Her hammer still going after sending Sakura flying, the swing forced her to turn around and see the bees moving in to strike. A glob of the acidic fluid hit her wrist band, eating a hole right through it as Iria sent the large bee flying with her massive hammer. She followed up the attack by spinning around again and jumping up to hit another bee with her hammer and lashing out at the last one with the heel of her boot. Only after dealing with the bees does she stop turning and face the reforming Sakura.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

The Bee's didn't stay still though and buzzed around with scary speed moving around frantically while attempting to spit more globs of that digestion acid onto her clothing or onto her hammer, but her flurry of attacks would hit and finally two of them got hit by the hammer and got sent flying and while mostly rattled where fine and attempted to get back into the air, the other one about to get kicked by her leg spat out a glob of slime at her boot before it connected and sent it flying away skidding across the sand and began attempting to get back up, the bees looked damaged but where healing the damage...

Unlucky for Iria the time they offered Sakura had helped and the girl was almost fully reformed but despite that she was still able to see her despite her head still forming she could see anything in her gooey form as well as she launched one glob of slime towards her to try and maybe pin a part of her or even snatch the weapon as she formed her bunny head and drew her two bunny ear goo swords and rushed towards her finally,...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next