View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria) 

Post Re: Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria)
Sakura laughs and wrapped a tendril around each of Iria's legs and squeezed tightly before slowly starting to bend Iria's ankles into unhealthy angles straining the girls ankles as she laughs before she dragged Iria closer and using a big goo hand slapped Iria's face hard and fast no doubt making her head snap to the side at the force before she laughed and grabbing the neck of Iria with one hand slammed her to the ground again head first her tendrils keeping her down while stretching out her ankles to the point of possible dislocating them.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:27 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhhhhhnnnnn!" Iria cried out in pain, coughing and gasping as her opponent took joy in tormenting the weakened warrior woman. She truly thought this thing was going to break her ankle but stopped just short before reeling her tendrils in, half dragging limping amazon towards her. When in range, the gladiatrix tried to throw a punch only to feel Sakura's hand smack her across the face. The blow left her swaying as the goo woman grabbed her throat and lifted her off the ground. Iria kicked weakly as her fingers teared at the woman's hand and wrist.

She did not have much time to struggle as she was sent head first right into the ground. The crowds cringed at seeing and hearing the impact. Iria's body went limp, her arms falling lifeless to her sides as she moaned. Stars flecked her vision as darkness closed in at all sides. The gladiatrix was in trouble and she could do nothing to stop her opponent from twisting and stretching her ankle. Iria cried out weakly, whimpering as Sakura continued to lay on the hurt on the human woman.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:36 pm

"Hmm that's enough physical torment...I think it's time to get some fun in," Sakura laughed as the tendrils held Iria's legs in the position they where in making it less painful and more if she moved it would be painful as Sakura smirked and two tendrils moved to Iria's breasts and calmly wrapped around them squeezing the mounds as Sakura lifted Iria back up dangling her by the hand wrapped around Iria's throat letting the crowd watch Iria's breasts be suckled as Sakura sent a gooey finger to rub against Iria's pussy and smirked to watch the amazon's reactions.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhhnnnn..." She was lifted back up off the ground, hanging before her opponent. Her hands twitched, slowly getting feeling back into them as Sakura took the time to have her own fun. Iria was still recovering as suction cups sealed over her hardened teats. "Ooohhnnnn..." Her head rolled back as did her eyes as they began to vigorously suck on them. Blood and milk soon engorged her nipples and with a wet pop, milked began flowing down the long tendrils and into Sakura's body.

The monster's other hand went between the amazon's thighs, slipping aside her suit and began to stroke her glistening netherlips. Her feet kick but the tendrils kept them under control as Sakura continued to play with her opponent. Slowly, Iria's hand grabbed the wrist holding her up and began to put her strength into tearing it apart. Even as her cheeks flushed, she would not sit by and let this embarassment happen.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Sakura smirked and tightened her grip on Iria's legs to show her she still could break them before wrapping tendrils around Iria's arms slowly while sucking her breasts of milk. Anyone seeing the tendrils where white with milk being drained out of Iria as Sakura smirked and calmly pushed a tendril to Iria's lips, dripping with the pink fluid that would get her turned on rather fast as the goo began melting any of the outfit Iria had on covering her pussy as the finger rubbed against her pussy to turn her on and humiliate her.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Nngh..." The tendrils tightened, putting more strain on her damaged legs. More tendrils bind her arms and pulled them away. Iria groaned as more and more pressure was released from her swollen mammaries and filling Sakura's body with the woman's breast milk. The woman's glistening body writhed in her bonds but could not fight back as long as her legs were held. She tried to close her thighs as the rest of the black latex covering her body was melted away. Her moans made it easy for Sakura to force a tendril down her throat, feeding her more of that venom she was injected before. Muffled moans sound as that one finger keep teasing her nether region. The crowds cheered as they could see wetness dripping out and down her inner thigh. Iria closed her eyes, straining against her bonds in a desperate attempt to escape.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm

"Wow nice and wet already how delightful, your such a slutty girl aren't you?" Sakura smirked before she turned the hand down below Iria into a dildo and plunged it into the pussy without warning. She laughed at the no doubt surprise at the attack as she had the tendrils milking Iria's breasts pinch onto the swollen nipples, drinking in the milk as she smirked her other tendrils holding Iria's arms and legs and even forcing her legs apart more and lifted her legs up showing the crowd that could see her glistening pussy and the fluids trickling out.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmph!" She growled through a mouthful of tendril and pink fluid but otherwise could make no other response. The amazon was forced to swallow the potent drug or else she would choke. Every gulp she took made her entire body tingle and grow even hotter. Iria squealed as the thick cock plunged into her juicy sex, churning her insides to a froth as it pumped away. Tendrils continued to squeeze and pinch her breasts, causing more of her precious milk to fill Sakura's slimey form. Gradually, her mountainous globes were begining to shrink from the intense milking. The crowds roared, getting a good view of Iria's parted thighs and the juices running down the tendril cock drilling in and out of her twitching form.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:47 pm

"How about we get a public opinion, if you all want to see every hole of this slut filled with slime, cheer as loud as you can!" Sakura shouted to the crowed as the tendril inside Iria's pussy thrusted in and out constantly. While the one in Iria's throat kept force feeding her the arousing fluid that flowed into her body turning on every nerve, making any touches as arousing as being fingered by a lover, as Sakura smirked as she keeps milking the cow of a slut infront of her shrinking the breasts while the tips of the tendrils bit onto the nipples while sucking on them.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmmph! Mph!" Iria's head shook from side to side, gagging on the tendril as she tried to spit it out or bite it off. But the vile appendage was too deep inside her throat. Her body tingled all over, especially around her heavy breasts and exposed netherlips. Each pinch and stroke of her chest sent butterflies fluttering inside her belly. The amazon's body writhed in her bonds, feeling the effects of the drug and Sakura's attention. Her pussy clung desperately to the thick cock thrusting inside her. Each thrust caused her insides to tremble before the monster's relentless assaults. Toes curled inside her boots as she strained against her bonds, feeling her body tensing up as her will began to fade away.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Sakura smirked and turned Iria slowly over so the girl was upside down dangling in her tendrils grip her legs spread out further exposing not only her wet fucked pussy, but also her puckered asshole. Sakura smirked and calmly brought out a slightly bigger tendril and moved it to poke at the puckered asshole of Iria. Watching the amazon's reactions as she calmly bit her tendrils on the nipples of Iria, suckling them of milk as she giggled as she would no doubt have Iria empty if only for a short time soon, while the on in her pussy kept it's pistoning thrusting into her pussy letting her insides hug and squeeze around it no doubt in want for it to keep going.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 pm
Profile YIM

Iria was too drugged and distracted to even pay any attention to yet another appendage joining the fray. Her glistening writhing form was held upside down for all to see the juices squishing out around the drilling cock, letting them all see the sexual nectar trickle down the amazon's toned muscles. Her breasts were down to half size, engorging the goo monster with a feast of breast milk. The gladiatrix struggled but could no longer summon the strength to fight back. Her body was giving in and soon her mind would follow as those eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. The fluttering inside her had burst into a searing inferno, melting all that tension into a wave of intense heat that shot straight through her loins. Her body arched as the climax ripped through her system, squirting her love juices like a fountain from her abused cunt. The monsters in the crowds roared their approval as the amazon warrior was once more put in her place. The climax seared her very soul and what little willpower she had was immediately crushed before a wave of intense lust. Defeated, she only cared for one thing and that was to serve the victor. Her primal needs and instincts took over as her hips began to rock and buck against the pounding tendril, devoting her strength to fuck and feel more pleasure.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 pm

"That's a good slut, remember your place, at the feet of monsters while they fuck you like the whore you are," Sakura smirked as she calmly plunged her second invading tendril into the asshole of Iria stretching it out while pushing inside her, the same time the tendril in Iria's pussy thrusted in and out still pleasuring her now wanting body as Sakura smirked pulling out the tendril in Iria's lips before slowly forming her human head again and kissed Iria's lips, the pair liplocked.

Meanwhile Iria's body was still being pleasure perfectly letting all the audience see Iria being milked and squeezed on her bosom, her ass and pussy being fucked and also her lips making out with Sakura.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmmmmph!" She squealed as the larger tentacle plunged right into her tight ass. Her powerful muscles clenched around the invader, squishing and crushing the gooey invader as it began to drill in sync with the cock tendril. Iria's hips rocked back and forth, fucking both tendrils to the best of her ability. The defeated amazon coughed up pink goo when the tentacle in her throat was finally pulled out. Her groans were muffled immediately by Sakura's lips, kissing the human woman deeply. "Mmm..." Iria's eyes closed as she melted into the embrace, returning the kiss as her own tongue slipped into her opponent's mouth.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Sakura smirked and slowly turned Iria back around so she was right side up, as the Googirl smirked and began to get to work as she kept herself in gooey form, she made out with Iria with her human face while pulling Iria's body into her glistening pink jello like body, letting the crowd still see the naked Iria through the goo which looked more transparent. Despite this the cocks in her asshole and pussy didn't stop as the sucking on her breasts didn't stop either, only her head was poking out as Sakura broke the kiss letting the crowd listen to Iria's moans and cries of pleasure, while in the gooey mess many tiny almost suckling kisses happened all over Iria's body, her arms, legs and belly and anything else stimulated with pleasuring sucks.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next