View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria) 

Post Re: Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria)
Iria was gasping as she felt herself be pulled inside the monster's slimey form. Sakura's entire body now held her in place as the crowds could see her body inside the pink fluid. Her ass and pussy were wide open, hips twitching as unseen tendrils were pumping in and out of her like a couple of pistons. The little jewel still inside her body only added to her intense sensitivity from the drugs and her body was trembling from head to toe. The suckling kisses showered her body, getting even inside her boots. The crowds could only take Iria's screams as proof that she had climaxed again, her cum and juices soaking into Sakura's body as more and more tension kept building inside her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:06 pm

"Hmm what yummies flavour you are, I should come back here for more fun fights and taste those fluids again," Sakura said as she licked the neck of Iria before sinking her human head into the goo leaving only a gooey blob with a captive female trapped inside her whole body being suckled on. Her arms, legs, even around her breasts as they where milked, one even got to her clit, as she was pleasured all over, the drugs inside her making it much worse for her brain to take the pleasuring senses.

Sakura smirked as she absorbed the fluids coming out, adding them to herself, this was why she wanted Iria...those fluids where just like expensive chocolate for the Googirl, a feast for the senses and also it filled up any goo and energy she lost from the fight.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhhhhnnnnn! Ooooooohhhnnnnn! Oh goddess!" she cried as the suckling did not stop. Her breasts were sagging, mere B cups compared to their orginal double G's. The monsterous woman no doubt had replenished her strength and then some. But she did not bother reforming her body and instead became a formless blob that kept draining Iria for all she was worth. The goo kept her suspended, her body fully exposed to the crowds as they watched her body tense and shudder as another climax ripped through her system. The gates opened due to Iria losing the will to fight. For the time, she belonged to Sakura once more. The amazon could only gasped for breath as each suck upon her engorged clit stole that breath away from her. Eyes fluttered as she writhed in the blob, no ideas of where the next stimuli would hit her next.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Sakura smirked and spat out a piece of herself easily which formed into an almost child version of herself who bowed to the crowds as the gooey mass that was Sakura herself began moving towards the gate with her prize her body still working stimulating all of Iria's body with her gooeyness as the child smiled.

"Thank you everyone for watching and I hope we provided perfect entertainment," The Now human Sakura clone giggles and winks before following after the original through the gates, smiling as the real Sakura calmly stopped once away from the arena's gates and kept enjoying Iria, smirking as she stopped the sucking on Iria's nipples finally but that didn't stop the kisses on Iria's breasts avoiding the nipples so as not to make them lose more mass.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Uuuuhhnnnnn..." Iria's head swayed before resting against the mass of slime that held her. The stimulation did not stop. Her body was tingling all over. Her heart raced as her soul was filled with numbing heat. She came as she was carried out of the arena, her body twitching violently in the mass of goo. Unable to move, the defeated gladiatrix could only grind her hips wantonly against the slime as it fucked her relentlessly. The human showed she had the stamina of a perfect slave, cumming only to come back for more. "Wh-What are... Uhhhhnnn... Oooohhhnnnn..." she could not finish her question though the answer was obvious. She was Sakura's plaything and there was nothing she could do until she was released or the alotted reward time had expired.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 pm

"Oh relax darling and just enjoy the ride, while my little version checks to see how much we have in time," She said the mini sakura moving off to find out the reward time as Sakura calmly kept the pleasuring sensations going not stopping for a moment letting Iria's head move into a more comfy position as she was still buried neck down in the goo.

Sakura watched the actions of her slut and prize for the night still absorbing her orgasm juices pooling it for either spare energy or more slime to make more of herself if she wished.

Rather quickly Little Sakura arrived and smiled and giggles.

"We got her for 3 hours," Little Sakura said as Sakura herself grins while still holding Iria in her grasp, before little sakura absorbed herself back into Sakura's form who headed to the rooms to have fun with Iria smirking as she kept kissing on the skin of Iria with her gooey form while fucking her ass and pussy still with combined thrusts while her body was pleasured constantly.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

Iria was in no position to protest. The slide plunged in and out of her ass and pussy constantly, shifting and swirling inside her to produce an endless amount of physical stimulation. The amazon had no clue that the monster was feeding on her, growing stronger using her own body as a form of recharge. Her groans echoed down the long corridor as they waited for Sakura's other self to return. The time sank into her sex drunk mind, three hours. What was this monster going to do with her for three hours? The creature was already fucking her brains out as yet another orgasm fed the monster, further restoring any and all damage she may have suffered during the battle. Thankfully, the drug in Iria's system left her too aroused to notice just how much her entire body hurt all over right now. Slammed into the ground and floor and taking brutal blows from the deceptively strong goo woman left her a battered mess. She could not believe this little brat beat her yet again. Her body trembled as her body revealed that she was still being fucked over and over again as she was taken to another room to be played with further.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Sakura giggles as she moves into one of the private rooms for the reward time she had with Iria before slowly she spat the girl out of her gooey form landing her on the floor no doubt hurting her but the tendrils that kept pistoning into her ass and pussy kept thrusting.

Sakura giggles and returns slowly into her humanoid form as she calmly waltzed over and grasped Iria by the hair pulling her up and forced a kiss onto her lips showing her who was in charge again smirking, "So then how are you loving my attentions?" She teases stopping the pistoning but kept both inside Iria for now to listen to the amazon's words wanting to hear how much the slut enjoyed it.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

When she arrived in the room, she felt herself be thrown out of Sakura's body. Iria hit the floor with a groan of pain only to grunt and moan as the tendrils kept plowing into her ass and pussy. Nails dragged along the hard floor, her body rocking with the constant invasion of gooey tendrils. Sakura had returned to her feminine form and picked the fallen amazon up by the hair. The gasp of pain was immediately sealed by the woman's lips as the two kissed. The tendrils finally stopped drilling into her but keeping her nice and filled with the pink goo. It was then she was asked the insulting question.

Cheeks flushed, she could only stare forward as her hair was still being held. As Sakura's property, she was required to obey so she had no choice but to answer. "It... It feels good," she said softly, defeated, "I'll... I'll find a way to be a challenge to you... I swear it!" It was about as close to a threat as she was allowed to state. But seeing Sakura be completely unscathed even after brawling against the powerful amazon left the warrior woman feeling helpless. Could she even hurt this monster? The mention of coming back for more fights concerned the prideful gladiatrix.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Sakura smiles, "You may try sweetie, but I know all your tricks and thanks to my gooey form...I have so many tricks you don't even know off yet...I'm going to enjoy you so much," Sakura said as she kissed Iria's neck softly suckling, "But for now I feel bad that I damaged my prize...so how about my goo shows another use," She teases as she calmly touches one of the badly injured legs of Iria and began to massage it with soft tingling movements of her hands smiling as the tendrils in Iria's ass and pussy only slightly moved slow pistoning now.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 pm
Profile YIM

The amazon winced, unable to say anything to Sakura's response. She lowered her gaze submissively as the goo woman sucked on her neck. The drug made it all feel so wonderful, Iria sighing and letting her head roll to the side. "Ngh.." She hissed in pain as the monster's fingers began to massage her injured leg. The tendrils inside her began moving slowly, making the defeated warrior groan weakly. She allowed her body to rest against Sakura's, belonging to the woman until released as per the rules of the arena. Iria would not fight here, she would simply accept her fate.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Sakura smiled massaging the leg to remove most of the hurt before she calmly stood up again putting some gooey bandages around the hurt parts to let the slime sort of massage and help at least sooth the pain as she smiled and kissed Iria's lips holding the amazon's hands playfully.

As she kissed Iria the tendrils pistoned slowly but kept picking up speed inside Iria's ass and pussy while her breasts where stroked and rubbed softly as Sakura giggles and flicks Iria's nipples on her B Cup breasts from the amount of milk sucked out.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:27 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhhnnn!" She gasped in pain only to feel the tingling warmth soothe it away. Her insides were clinging to the tendril cocks filling her body as the rest of her body shivered before her opponent. Iria's hands were taken and she allowed Sakura to move them as she wished. She returned the soft kisses with her own, still mewling in pleasure as her fucking never seemed to stop. But the monster did do something unexpected in tending her wounds and tenderly handling her body. For one who expected brutal roughness by her victorious opponent, the amazon was not prepared for this approach. Her body relaxed as much as it could as the tendrils kept making her body shiver with anticipation. Juices soaked over the tentacle pumping into her pussy while the goo woman turned her attention to her deflated breasts. They were tender from the vigorous milking and made the amazon squirm when they were playfully flicked. Her heels dragged on the floor as her body writhed before the dominant woman.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:38 pm

"Now this won't do at all," She said with a pout before she grins and gently bits onto one of the nipples injecting a fluid into one of the nipples, before doing the same to the other nipple and kissed Iria's lips again softly. As she moved the amazon's hands and arms behind Iria's back using goo as cuffs to hold them there while she stroked the breasts while letting her injection do it's work in stimulating a faster milk production inside those lovely orbs.

Sakura's tendrils kept the pistoning up as more goo was pushed in making them bulge out bigger in size and even adding stubs onto them to make them more pleasuring to Iria.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahh!" Iria yelped in pain as the monster bit down on her engorged teat. Sakura held nothing back, sinking teeth, fangs, or whatever that goo formed into the tender nub. The warrior woman could feel something being injected into her teat and spreading through her deflated mammary. The defeated gladiatrix squirmed when Sakura moved to do the same to the other. Goo wrapped around her arms and cuffed them together to prevent her resisting as more of the drug was pumped into her other breast. Already, she was groaning as a burning sensation seemed to pulse through her tender mounds. Juices flowed freely down the tendril still thrusting into her body, keeping the amazon nice and tense as she squirmed in her bonds.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next