View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria) 

Post Re: Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria)
Sakura smirked as slowly Iria would feel her breasts twitching as they began to slowly grow at least to a C cup, and not stopping as they continued growing, Sakura grins and watches as milk dribbles out of the nipples to be suckles into her by her suction cup tendrils but despite that the breasts didn't shrink.

Sakura laughs in enjoyment as she began to spew more of the arousing fluid into the womb and deep in the ass of Iria together while keeping her pinned and helpless to her captive's sensual ways.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 am
Profile YIM

"Uuuuhhhnnnn..." her breasts continued to tingle and burn, swelling larger even as tendrils attach and proceed to drain her of milk. Iria sat there on her knees, allowing the tendrils to fuck her over and over again. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as they blew their loads deep into the amazon warrior. The fluids soaked into her body, spiking her arousal almost immediately. Her body arched, groaning as her own juices began to squirt and mix with the goo inside her. The gladiatrix could only moan as her body was once more being fed on by the stronger monster.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 am

Sakura giggles as her tendrils continued pumping into Iria's pussy and asshole, while draining the Amazon's bosoms of milk which easily got replaced as she was soon back to her original size of cup. Sakura giggles as she kisses Iria's lips licking her tongue as they made out while the amazon was pushed again into pleasure overload by her 3 hour long Mistress who continued the work groping and sucking her breasts, while fucking her ass and pussy.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

It felt so good being milked over and over again. Iria's breasts felt like they were cumming warm milk endlessly into the sucking tendrils. Her pussy and asshole has melted before the intense heated pleasure the twin cocks have given her body. Each deep thrust caused her mind to black out. Her conciousness was slipping as her eyes lost focus. Her hips bucked back and forth purely on instinct now. The amazon's eyes fluttered, unable to resist her Mistress who has defeated her twice now. She suckled on the tongue that invaded her mouth. Soon the pleasure overload completely overwhelmed the gladiatrix. Every thrust into her ass and pussy sent another shuddering orgasm throughout her entire being. More and more milk and juices fed into Sakura's gooey body, strengthening the powerful monster with a endless supply of sustainance.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Sakura almost moaned herself at how much she was absorbing, Iria was an almost constant source of fluids for her goo to absorb giving her more energy and also increasing her capacity of goo to use, if she kept feeding from Iria she could possibly make two normal Sakura's if she fed from Iria for a full day.

Sakura smiled as she was almost 2 hours in sadly as she suckled any juices in Iria's pussy and breasts pulling the tendril out of her ass gently smirking as she enjoyed Iria's lose of reason and love of the pleasure.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm
Profile YIM

The amazon's eyes were blank, completely glassy as her body kept cumming more and more. Her strong body glistened as sweat dripped down her heated form. She kept going and going but even her strength was beginning to ebb after two hours of near nonstop fucking. Her body was held upright only by Sakura's body and limbs. Her hips jolt and twitch but otherwise did not move anymore as her body became but a doll for the monster to fuck relentlessly. Her thighs sank further apart, the pain she felt was completely smothered by the intense heated lust her body was infused with now. Arms were loose behind her back, still bound by the goo cuffs. Defeated in battle and now dominated sexually, Iria's will was effectively crushed.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Sakura smirked and soon pulled out the tendril from Iria's pussy drinking up the next orgasm before calling back letting Iria orgasm more while sucking out her milk and sadly saw more time passing, She kissed Iria lips before freeing the Amazon's breasts that kept lactating milk.

"You've been a good girl and knows your place," Sakura said to Iria smirking and licked her nose, "I shall see you soon," She winks before she gently frees Iria's arms and backs away crossing her arms to see how Iria handled her still want for pleasure after being broken and Sakura not providing.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:23 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhnnnn..." The last orgasm had left her legs numb as the slime woman finally pulled away and allowed her to gradually recover. Her entire body was tingling from head to toe. Her deflated breasts were now swollen beyond their original size. They tingled and burned as milk flowed freely from her engorged teats. For several moments, Iria just sat there. Her eyes stared blankly as her chest rose and fell with shuddering breaths. But her broken will was helpless to her primal needs erupting inside her. Slowly, she brought a hand to her stomach and slid it slowly down between her thighs. Her other hand gropped a tit as she began to masturbate right infront of the victorious Sakura. "Ahhhnnnn... Oh god... So hot... I need..." she moaned.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Sakura giggles and calmly forms a tiny piece of herself forming a Pink gooey dildo on it's own and smirked approaching Iria and showed it to her, "here, use this to pleasure yourself and get rid of the last of the drugs," She teases waiting for Iria's primal needs no doubt snatch the dildo and use it as it pushed in and out of her pussy like a real dildo.

It pleasured her but didn't add more pleasure it would burn off her remaining drugs for her and snap her out of it much faster so she could get healed up once the time was up.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile YIM

Looking up at her Mistress, Iria quickly obeyed and took the dildo. "Ahhhnnnnn!" The dildo slid right in, the lewd sound of squishing juices audible to their ears. The amazon pumped it in and out of her body vigorously. Soon her cries filled the room as her love juices began to squirt out around the thick pink dildo. Her cheeks were flushed a soft crimson as she grunts and pants heavily. She kept fucking herself with the little toy, each climax burning off more of the drugs in her system. Finally, her body swayed and collapsed on the floor. Her breasts were no longer swelling as the excess milk continued to dribble out of her heavy globes. Her eyes were still glazed over as she gasped for breath, her body exhausted after the three hour long tryst she had with this monster. The dildo was still deep inside her but her hand had fallen away, too tired to pleasure herself any further.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 pm

"A little reminder for you about me," Sakura winks and kisses Iria's lips softly while the dildo continued moving gently inside Iria before the monster smiled and turned to the door and smiled, "You can keep the goo dildo use it anyway you want sweetie, and maybe we'll have a third match, your always a good source of food," She laughs before she heads to the door and opens it, seeing some of the arena's medical staff and nods to them.

She in her human form calmly walked away letting them take Iria away to get patched up and fixed giggling as she waltzed away heading to the stands to see if more fights where happening for now, as she loved the arena whether part of the act or watching the acts.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7