View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria) 

Post Re: Slime Girls have all the fun (Iria)
With less slime to absorb the impact, the annoying insects be in poorer shape after being hit by the heavy hammer compared to the wolf when it was hit just by her kick. The large wings used to keep the dense goo in the air would no doubt break apart from the impact and keep them from flying for awhile as it tries to put itself back together. The final one managed to melt some of her boot but there just was not much the small insects could spit out as most of their goo had to be used to produce a wingspan necessary to move them about quickly.

Her hammer skids along the ground to stop her momentum as her eyes widen as the glob of pink goo flying her way. The amazon's legs part wide, letting her feet slide along the dusty arena floor as she dropped into the splits and allowing the projectile fly over her head. "Whew.." she sighed, quickly jumping back onto her feet as Sakura returns with blades in hand. Iria got into a readied stance as she waited for her opponent to approach. When the monster woman pulled her arms back to swing those swords, Iria would try to surprise her by launching a quick side kick right at the woman's stomach, hoping the woman would run right into the prepared attack.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:31 pm

"Hmm nice flexibility," She teases as Iria did a splits and got back to her feet fast as she charged and as she charged and was about to get close before she jumped up doing a little spin in the air and landed behind her, as she smirked and went for a kick to the legs of Iria before running away taking her hit while she fired a pair of smaller orbs of goo at Iria while she was possible surprised by her moves and attacks hoping to either snatch a limb or even get that Hammer out of Iria's hands and limit her fighting abilities a little bit...

The Bee's meanwhile continued there repair work though it would take some time that one of them actually turned into goo to help repair the other two and make them slightly bigger...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 pm
Profile YIM

The agile creature leapt over Iria and her kick. Sakura would find herself heading for a bad position as landing behind the amazon meant being near that dangerous hammer of hers. The gladiatrix did not even bother looking behind her as she brought her hammer up over her head and down into the ground infront of her. She was hoping to catch the slime girl before she could land and pull the monster up over her and slamming righ into the arena floor. Being smashed against both the hammer and the ground, all that slime would have no place to go except into the ground or outwards in all directions.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Sakura noticed the hammer on her way down and abandoned the kick attack and just bounce on her feet away from the amazon avoiding the swing all together tossing those two orbs of goo still and landing a distance away near the two recovered Bee's now which buzzed and flew into the air above her and she wiped her forehead softly at avoiding that attack...looking at Iria to see if those two globs she tossed got the hammer or another piece of Iria...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:03 pm
Profile YIM

"Tch.." she missed with her brutal attack, sending dust up off the ground from the impact. The amazon turned, seeing her opponent quickly retreating while throwing more of those long range orbs at her. Iria dove to the side to avoid the flying projectiles and once more heard the buzzing insects above her. The warrior woman could do little now but wait for her foes to make their move. Rushing to attack any of them would only invite the others to move in to strike. Tightening her grip on her hammer, she readied herself for more of the monster's tricks.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Sakura glanced down at the sandy floor and smirking looked at the Bee's which nodded and flew low to the ground the wings picking up speed in flappings causing dust clouds to appear slowly behind them before they slammed there stingers into the ground kicking up sand and attempted to blow it onto Iria's body mostly to the eyes while moving away before she could strike, as Sakura rushed forward her swords at the ready and she attempted a sidestep and slash across the side of Iria's outfit and also hoping to get that hammer out of the woman's grip...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

Rather than attacking her directly, the bees landed and used their wings to kick up a dust storm. It was easy to notice what they were trying to do so Iria readied herself and immediately dashed to one side when they finally stung their stingers into the ground. She averted her eyes to avoid getting dust in them as she dashed out of the cloud before it grew too thick and readied her hammer for the rushing Sakura. The amazon swung her hammer out wide, using her reach to her advantage to hit the slime girl before her swords could reach her. If she manages to knock the woman away, she would immediately rush the two insects that had their stingers in the ground and attempt to smash one completely with her hammer.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Sakura however jumped away the second Iria avoided the attack abandoning her attempt once more, as the Bee's wiggled there stingers out of the ground and attempted to fly away, while firing some tiny spits of that acid onto Iria's hammerhead trying to burn onto it while flying backwards to avoid her swings if she turned to them.

Sakura meanwhile was muttering some curses wondering how to get that hammer away from Iria and watched her attempt to get rid no doubt of the Bee goo's...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

Seeing that Iria was not going to stand there and allow a dust cloud to blind, Sakura discarded the plan. The bees on the other hand had to deal with a rushing amazon once more as they try to use their acid to melt the hammer. Luckily, the gladiatrix was already very familiar with the acid. It had no effect on organics while eating through most everything else. After seeing the stuff be spit at her throughout the battle, she knew they were aiming for her hammer. At least that proves that her weapon was indeed a threat for even a being made of slime.

Dealing with the acid would require some sacrifice but it was better than being weaponless. Iria's hammer trailed behind as she rushed forward, allowing the acid to melt spots on her suit rather than her weapon. More bare skin was revealed to the eager crowds as Iria closed the distance and brought her hammer down on top of one of the fleeing insects, intending to smash it right into the ground before twisting into a spin to use her body to once more cover her weapon from any more spits of slime. She would follow through with a horizontal slam aimed at the still flying insect.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 pm

The Slime hit her suit and melted off more of her skin as Sakura smirked slightly seeing that Iria was protecting her hammer from getting dissolved and calmly began preparing herself while the two bees attempted to retreat, one however got smashed hard and the second one flew up high into the air avoiding the second attack from Iria's hammer and moved high up, the other one that was smashed was a puddle of goo for now but would slowly reform...though it would take time, as Sakura began to think and smirked, wondering if her tricks would work and began slowly forming pink tendrils from her wrists like whips attached to her wrists as she smirked her hands holding the tendrils as she approached Iria slowly, letting the still in piece Bee above prepare itself for another attack too..

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:24 pm
Profile YIM

One insect escaped while the other was smashed flat onto the ground. Instead of chasing the troublesome pest, Iria instead swung her hammer down low where the puddle of goo remained. The heavy head crashed into the ground, kicking up both the goo and dirt as she twists and takes the gathered mass for a spin. With a loud yell, she flings the clump of dirt and slime right for the grated dome that covered the arena. She intended to let the grate help break the goo apart further and sent the pieces of slime right into the crowd. That would certainly keep that part of Sakura out of the fight for a long while.

She hops back some as she turned to face the final bee and the half sized Sakura who was now wielding a new pair of weapons. Iria readied her hammer behind her as she calmly waited for her foe. With these two unharmed, her waiting did no further harm and helped keep her own stamina up. The amazon's body glistened with sweat as she waited for the woman to make her move.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Sakura watched Iria's attempt at removing the goo bee remains by launching at the arena's grate and while it put it out of the fight it didn't go flying out of the arena, it's gooey form went sticky slightly and stuck most of itself to the grates out of reach now, some parts got out, but the rest was mostly fine about a third of it was out of the arena the rest reforming slowly..

Sakura smiled at Iria seeing how she glistened and licked her lips as she approached the woman before rushing forward and lunged one tendril at the arm that held the hammer and the other whip tendril launched to slap itself against the skin that was exposed on Iria after her outfit had been eaten into a little thanks to the Slime, Sakura going for a quick whip to that spot to see how Iria's skin handled the attack if it connected as she moved towards Iria still.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

Despite having a chunk of her form now stuck to the grate and also on the crowds, Sakura seemed rather confident. Constantly shifting and reforming, the energy had to come from somewhere. It was doubtful the creature had infinite stamina despite having no vital organs. Each cell of the goo girl's body had to expend energy to continue doing what she had been doing throughout this match. It was just a matter of keeping the pressure up and forcing Sakura to keep using her abilities.

Her opponent went on the attack, this time going after her arms while the other whipped at her exposed skin. Iria rushed forward to meet the attack, twisting her body and putting her shoulder forward so the first tendril would crack against her shoulder pad rather than risk binding her arm. With most of the acid holes being on her back, there was not as many open targets when attacking the front. Of course, there were still much bare skin due to how her suit was designed. She gasped in pain as the sharp crack of the tendril hit her bare thigh, leaving behind a red welt that readiated heated discomfort. But Iria pressed on just as Sakura moved forward as well. Her hammer swung low, crashing into the ground and kicking up a large cloud right into the slime girl followed by a roundhouse kick right towards her opponent's knee.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Sakura heard that gasp as the whip connected with the thigh leaving a red welt on Iria's leg and smirked and seeing the hammer going low jumped up as high as her bouncy gooey form could while she cursed her mistake due to the hammer only making a cover for Iria...it had by accident made her avoid the kick as she was a good distance up, at least just a foot higher than Iria's full height and sighed in relief and attempted lunging one of her whip tendrils again at Iria, this time aiming at her already whipped leg to either hit the same spot or another part, aiming for a single limb to try and slow this woman down..

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Profile YIM

Her kick hit nothing but air as Sakura's body flew up from the dust cloud and immediately launched another strike. The roundhouse kick kept Iria turning as she built up speed and momentum as the hammer had finished its full turn and was once more going low for a rising hit on the descending Sakura. Where she failed before, Iria intended to catch the woman as she fell back to the ground and slam her up and over and back down into the ground to take her out much like the bee was. Constantly turning made it difficult to hit right on target but the whip did manage to hit the same thigh though not in the same spot as a new welt was added a short distance from its twin. For now, the pain was of no consequence if it meant getting a clean hit on the supposed main body of Sakura.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next