View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Morloch Vs Iria: Round 1 

Post Re: Morloch Vs Iria: Round 1
This new opponent was certainly ripping apart a section of the arena floor with his tactics. Rods continue to grow out of the ground to try and maintain the fields only to be smashed apart by Iria's hammer. The growls of annoyance coming from her foe was sign enough for her that she was making progress. But unfortunately so was Morloch as he turned and fired a strange weapon at the amazon. Iria's eyes had not really left the armored monster as that was her primary target during her struggle to break through all the barriers. She easily saw his wrist extend towards her and fire the pulse of energy. The gladiatrix ducked low to avoid the pulse just as she heard more metal machines crawling up from the arena floor. Her struggles were making her breasts bounce and sway with every motion. Sweat glistened off her athletic form, giving the crowds plenty to look at as the human continued to try and close the distance between them.

It was like a zombie movie as skeletal dummies were pulling themselves up from the gashes in the ground formed from previous manipulations. "Tch!" as much fun it would be to smash them all, she was not going to let herself be delayed further. As the dummies approached, Iria took a firm grip of her hammer and leapt onto a smashed rod. She used the smashed down rod as a stepping stone, leaping from one to a higher one until she hopped on top of the currently full size and active forcefield. With that, she jumped high off it and got herself over the forcefield. Her hammer held above her head, she was falling right towards her robotic opponent, intent on smashing it and anything else he was trying to work on. Hopefully she could do some real damage to it before the dummies turn around to catch up with her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Once again Morloch finds his calculations being brushed aside as the nimble woman discovers yet another way to overcome his tricks and now she's even closer then before. There is no time to move, Morloch is hooked up to the area now and by severing the connection he will lose his advantage. He has little choice but try to block her attack, but even he knows it's far too late for actions. With the added momentum from her fall, her hammer collides with his outstretched arm causing it almost to explode into a spray of metal and wires as the hammer carries on and smashes into Morloch's helmet driving into his skull as the helm dent's inwards causing Morloch to give out a robotic pained cry before everything seems to go silent. The forcefields suddenly deactivate, the cameras drop from the air, the screens go blank as it's like a power surge. Clearly he was hooked into alot more then he was letting on, as his body goes still, his eyes fading out as the power flickers then fades. The announcing would no doubt be claiming her victory as this very moment, if he could even be heard.

But before she can celebrate there is another problem, the force-fields holding back the crowds begin to flicker too, on another grind from the arena and yet the sudden power surge clearly has an effect. All those excited males already clawing at the failing fields, throwing everything they can find in a vain attempt to overload it and get their hands upon the barely dressed woman who's breasts continue to arouse their urges. Morloch's body seems to twitch as sparks and smoke fly from his damaged arm and head. Perhaps he is still active...

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Iria let forth a loud cry, bringing the full might of her hammer down upon her robotic foe. The machine apparently had not planned for her to leap over the forcefield and had no tricks prepared for a close up fight. Her opponent brought an arm up, taking some of the blow but it was not enough to stop the unstoppable force that came crashing down. His arm was shattered entirely, sending pieces of metal everywhere giving Iria a few nicks and cuts across her skin. The hammer kept falling through, going right into the robot's head and denting the metal inwards. The loud cry and sound of sparks revealed she destroyed something critical this time.

No one expected the blow to affect the entire arena though as suddenly the power went out. The skeletal dummies collapsed onto the ground, deactivated as the forcefields and cameras suddenly cut off. The arena was in chaos as monsters beat against the metal dome grate, the forcefields now down and leaving only the metal preventing them from jumping right into the arena. Emergency power would kick on soon enough and the amazon's victory would be announced. Iria was panting softly as she looked down the twitching machine. It was out of the fight so there was no point in taking things further. With a grunt, she lefts her hammer off the monster's head and looked around at the chaotic crowd.

The sound of grinding metal revealed some guards lifting the gates open, allowing the half nude amazon to make a break for the corridor to the waiting room. With all the broken metal and torn up floor in the arena, this was certainly a more messy fight compared to the others. Security would come in to calm the crowds as engineers work on restoring power. But for Iria, all that mattered was her victory and hopefully pleasing her Mistress.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2