View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A test of strength (for Iria) 

Post A test of strength (for Iria)
"An arena?"

It seemed things were spreading out to other forms of entertainment in the island of Shokushu. Like a company making new products to adjust to a demanding client, the owners of the planet have built another island with the same goal: satisfy their clients, but through a slightly different method. Built for those that enjoy blood, violence and rape; or simply those that like to see a defenseless prey thrown into the lion's den, the arena rose to meet those fetishes for the ones that have the luxury to watch.

Interestingly enough, they had hit a very good number of watchers and also the attention of the mercenary Rahs Xalezel. The urges to go and see how it looked like were almost unbearable. Rahs grew up as a soldier and learned to live enjoying fights, and even though he had other ways to find entertainment, nothing got his blood running like a good battle against a worthy opponent. For years, the Directorate's agents proved to be slightly underwhelming enemies in that aspect, but they served him in his other favorite method of entertainment. The other mercenaries and slavers that fought him were also growing weary of his skill, and little by little fewer looked for a fight with him.

But the arena was perfect. His job rose to a high priority and didn't allow him to go to the new place, but now it was the time. He had observed some fights between the gladiatrixes themselves and other aliens, and obviously enjoyed seeing other people fight. And as a true law in the universe, the victor always owns the loser. It didn't take him long to finally enter for a fight himself. You must put up a good show, they said, because we please the audience by fighting. Sure he would, but what he longed for was to fight and fight alone. Now Rahs only waited for the right time. His dark full armor covering him from head to toe, along with a heavy, long staff that had diamond shaped ends to give him range and his sword readied him for battle. He found it ironic, as he waited, after listening to what they said about his opponent. He was still going to fight agents even in this place.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Post Re: A test of strength (for Iria)
Iria would not know what anyone was talking about if they mentioned she was a former ADD agent. Defeated and broken, the Midrozi thoroughly wiped her memories as an agent and brainwashed her to be nothing more than a slave to her Mistress. She was nothing more than property now, property meant to entertain the crowds in sex and battle. That was her life, her existence now and she loved every moment of it.

When Iria's name was announced, the gates opened to reveal the busty amazon warrior. She wore a very revealing latex outfit that did little more than provide some modesty and keep her large breasts in check. The crowds roared at one of their more popular gladiatrixes, one who had a body to die for while also surprising them with her will and strength in combat. Across her shoulders was her signature weapon, a large warhammer that was much heavier than it appeared. Many opponents learned quickly that despite being human, this warrior woman had enough power to damage and kill most monsters and aliens. Her opponent would learn that same lesson soon enough.

Stepping forward, the amazon's hips and breasts swayed as she walked, giving the audience their much wanted eye candy as she approached the center of the arena. Her eyes narrow at her opponent. He wore a mask and black armor. He was only a few inches taller than she was and came prepared with two weapons. Not wishing to waste time, she readied her hammer and took a fighting stance. She made note of his weapons of choice, a sword and a staff. With her warhammer, reach would not be an issue. Beyond that though, she knew nothing about her foe. Iria waited eagerly for the match to start, wanting to see what this monster had to offer.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 pm

After a while, the announcement was given and the crowd exploded in an anxious roar. They wanted to see her, the gladiatrix Iria that had gained fame and entertained them so much. Once she came out, Rahs understood why immediately. He had seen a couple of fights, but never had the chance to see her in action, but what they said about her was difficult to believe. As beautiful as deadly, blonde hair cascading down on her voluptuous form that was merely held in place by the tight latex suit that only did its work to help her keep her enormous mammaries in place. What a sight! Her body was even delicious to look at and she was supposed to entertain him and the crowd with her fighting skills also. It was a sad loss what the Directorate had now that she was here. It was clear that she was no agent now. After getting her name known, it was clear she stayed because either she enjoyed it or was owned and forced to fight... or both. Either way, she seemed very determined.

The warhammer she had was no joke. It's been said it was heavier than a boulder and could smash the same walls that held the Arena and all of its visitors. It was indeed difficult to believe it as she swung it so easily as she readied herself. But the more dangerous the target, the more fun it was for Rahs. The announcer soon allowed the combatants to fight and a curious round of applause and cheers came from the audience, encouraging them to go forward. The mercenary took the staff that was stuck in the ground and swung it over his head, readying his stance as well. Both of them were weary, however, trying to see more of their respective opponent, but it didn't take long for Rahs to go forward, jogging lightly to cover ground and inviting her to meet him up front.

SFA---

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 pm

For several moments, the two warriors stood in their fighting stance. They stared each other down, considering how to bypass each others weapons and get in critical blows. Then Iria's opponent began moving forward with staff in hand. He was not making any attempt to quickly rush the amazon, merely closing the distance between the two of them. The gladiatrix would move closer as well. Her hammer trailed behind her, ready to swing at a moments notice. The real question was, how well can she wield that heavy hammer of hers?

Not wishing to delay things any further, the gladiatrix suddenly went into a dash. Her powerful legs pushed her further along, closing the distance much faster than before. Iria tightend her grip on her hammer and when she got in range, she swung her hammer downwards from behind her. The hammerhead would dig into the ground, collecting a huge clump of dirt and dust that was then pushed upwards infront of the amazon. The warrior woman attempted to fling the dust towards her opponent, creating a smokescreen to blind her masked foe. Her hammer would continue to swing around her as she steps off to one side and turns her body to build more momentum behind the moving warhammer. She aimed a horizontal swing right for the monster's torso, intending to follow through and let the force of her own swing continue to turn her body. As she turned, the amazon would swing out a strong sidekick to help fight off her opponent should he try to dodge and move into close range. The crowds would cheer as the fight started off with a bang.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 pm

A smile formed behind the mercenary's mask as Iria suddenly rushed into a dash towards him. He, instead, didn't move in that fast but quickened his pace as well, eager to fight but never one to rush in without thinking. However, his opponent banged her hammer before they met, the ground shaking a little as all the dust rose between them. He heard and briefly saw her swinging horizontally, spreading the dust around them to hinder the vision. It was not going to help her, however, but it was not her fault. She didn't know Rahs' snake-like abilities allowed him to move perfectly without having to see. As the vision was blocked, shadows of various colors filled his eyes. Like a snake preying on a victim, he could see the world seeking thermal sources, and just behind the dust, the shape of Iria was clear for him.

It swung along with her hammer, going around and around, keeping her momentum equally to always assure a great hit with her hammer. She even used her kick after the swing to propel herself. But such a simple tactic, though very competent, wouldn't serve against him without the element of surprise now. Rahs still had range to fight and moved in like lightning just after the hammer swung before him and jumped. Even Iria's leg wouldn't be long enough to keep the length of the staff away, and avoiding that too, Rahs struck down quickly from above, swinging down his staff directly at his opponent's head. His own staff was not as light as it looked, and was heavy enough to make up for the lack of blades, the blunt ends hard as diamonds. Even if he missed or managed to land a hit, Rahs moved to a crouch quickly. It was the only way to assure escape from a horizontal and continuous attack, and swung his staff around, aiming for Iria's legs now to make her lose her balance and adding a kick of his just above the ground just as she did, to help assure a hit if the weapon missed.

SFA---

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 pm

The smokescreen did not seem to hinder her foe at all as he leapt into the air to avoid her hammer. Leaping upwards revealed his position clearly above the cloud of dust as the monster swung his staff down for the woman's head. Backing away or raising her guard was simply not possible with her hammer still swinging and the staff having too much reach. Iria did the only option for her and pushed off her legs, rushing forward while the monster was in the air. This would take her under the monster, avoiding the swing as she allowed her hammer to fall and implant itself into the ground. Having released her hammer, the amazon would reach up as she continued running forward and grabbed one of her opponent's ankles with both hands.

Assuming the alien does not find a way to escape while in midair, Iria would twist her body once more and begin swinging the alien around as if she were wielding a longer but perhaps lighter hammer. The amazon would keep spinning, bringing her opponent around and around before finally releasing and hopefully sending the monster flying towards one of the arena walls. She would take her few moments of time to pick up her hammer and ready herself for another exchange.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

It seemed that the gladiatrix was faster than he thought! She reacted quickly even against Rahs' careful move and decided to leave her hammer on the ground to take a grab on the mercenary's ankle, swinging him just like she did with her weapon a second earlier. Rather than surprised, the syrictae was actually glad she managed to counterattack his move and remained without doing much even as he was swung around. Iria would feel that even if he wasn't probably as heavy as her hammer, he still was heavy enough to need more strength and momentum than other opponents.

In the time she took to swing him around, even if he could have escape using his other skills, Rahs merely readied his staff and now that she was busy with both of her hands grabbing him and swung hard towards his feet, aiming at her head once more and more and more, planning to keep it up until she released him. It was just the beginning of the battle for her to feel very damaged, but she would feel the entire bluntness and weight accompanied by the speed of his swing on her forehead if it impacted. Even if she managed to throw him off even after the hits, Rahs quickly struck the ground with his staff and pushed it against it, cutting short his trajectory and landing on his knees just before the wall. He stood up ready for more, but with a smile on his face, though invisible for anybody. The crowd was cheering loudly at the first exchange of the two, and didn't rest for a second to ask shouting for more.

SFA---

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 pm

The monster would try and make another swing at the amazon's head before she could get much speed going in her swing. There was no point in taking a solid blow to the head for it and merely released her foe's ankles. The swing would miss her completely as he flew away from the amazon. But it took no time at all to reposition the staff and use it to break his fall, flipping back onto his feet. Iria took a slow breath as she reached down and picked her hammer back up and returned to a readied stance. Her opponent was not playing around, aiming for kill shots rather than attempting to strip her clothes off like most opponents.

There was no reason to rush after her foe as he was already recovered and ready for more. This time, the gladiatrix waited for her opponent to return to the center of the arena. Attacking blindly was not going to do any good and will just open her to the long reach of his staff. For now, she would wait to see what the monster would do to attack her now that he got a taste of what she had to offer.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Even with all the noise and shouts from the crowd, the two of them took it a bit slow. They had seen just a tiny bit of what they had to offer but enough to see that their determination was real, to either put up a show or to win this fight. Either way they would fight for real. Now that they stood up facing each other, it seemed that Iria decided not to attack first, and that was completely fine for Rahs. The mercenary quickly went with a jog towards his opponent, his pace calm but closing distance rapidly. He didn't seem to bend for another way, heading straight for her, but before getting in range of her hammer, Rahs feinted and turned quickly, surrounding her.
It was not the best tactic, but he didn't aim for more this time, just a more personal confrontation without extra things. That's why, had she or not believed the initial feint, he charged in quickly, his staff ready to help parry a blow from her and his body closing in. He was aiming to block an attack while sticking the staff on the ground and use it to balance himself forward, propelling his boy and launching a kick to her torso.

SFA---

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:38 pm

The monster ran straight for her only to break off and try to circle around the gladiatrix. Iria was not impressed and simply followed her opponent by shifting her position to face him once more. The feint was ineffective as there was nothing threatening her to raise her guard or rush in to meet the attack with one of her own. Then instead of using his reach advantage of his staff, he used it for a base to perform a quick jump kick at Iria's body.

It was only then did the amazon finally react to the monster's actions. She sidestepped and turned her body sideways to make the kick graze past her body. This allowed her to ready her hammer with a low swing aimmed at one of Rah's legs as it comes down back to the ground. Whether it connected or not, her hammer would keep going to smash right into the staff that was dug into the ground with the intent of sundering or disarming the weapon from her opponent's grasp. As she finished the swing, her leg would kick out to try and hit the monster in the side or back as the two passed each other in the exchange.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 pm

His opponent was acting correctly, experienced with battle and did not rush things even after Rahs' feint did not work. She saw the attack coming and reacted quickly, sidestepping out of the way executing a proper and planned counter, hoping to break his balance or otherwise disarm him and take away his advantage of range. But the mercenary was going to follow up his attack much quicker than how she would be benefit from it, and managed to lift his legs over the large head of the hammer sweeping near them. Not only that, but after setting his feet on the ground, his staff was already in movement once more, the hammer just hitting the tip lightly.

It was then that Rahs had intended to follow up with other stronger swings from his weapon, but met the second attack from Iria. However, her kick was not difficult to use against her. The syrictae had entered a close range that he mastered and also forced her to make space between them before attempting to swing the large hammer she used as a weapon. Iria's kick met a very stiff hand that grasped her ankle tightly with tremendous strength. But before she could use the rest of her body to break free, Rahs stepped back, pulling on the leg to throw away the balance in her body and hopefully bring her to the floor. His other arm with the staff was already moving, swinging the farther tip to land against the unprotected head of the gladiatrix quickly.

SFA---

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:09 pm

The monster moved quickly, avoiding her first attack with little effort it seemed and even pulled the staff out of harms way. The swing of her hammer allowed her to flow right into the sidekick but the creature easily stopped the full force of her attack with just one hand. Her ankled caught, her opponent pulled her forward to try and shift the amazon's balance. Her other leg remained planted, forcing Iria to do the splits as he stepped backwards and brought his staff down for her head. The crowds were certainly cheering though there was certainly concern about how the alien creature was aiming for killing blows rather than just knockouts as he should be in the arena.

Iria's hammer held its momentum and she was quick to raise it up and over her head. The head of the staff clanged against the shaft of the amazon's hammer, the blow vibrating through her weapon and absorbing the impact. The gladiatrix then pulled her hammer down to the side, making the large hammerhead hook around the spade tip of the monster's staff. Forcing the weapon to the side at least saved her from having her head caved in. She then grabbed the staff by releasing her hammer to keep her opponent from pulling back the deadly weapon. She shift her free leg forward, pulling on the staff to get herself back onto her one foot. For the moment it looked as if the two were in a stalemate with their hands occupied.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 pm

It would take more effort from the mercenary to land a more decisive blow in the fight, he realized after Iria reacted quickly, blocking his attack with her hammer. Though the shape was intimidating, the edges of the staff were blunt, maybe just offering to make some scratches and bruises at most, but it compensated their lack of killing potential with weight to strike and knock weaker opponents. It was not going to be the case so early with the gladiatrix as she put her safety first. She even surprised him as she swung her hammer sideways, taking the staff's end with her own hands and sacrificing her weapon in exchange for keeping the mercenary's weapon in the middle of them, keeping it from hurting her.

Rahs was prepared for it, however, and decided to gain more advantage now that the two of them were locked in a stalemate with their hands. From tiny parts where the armor allowed some air for his body, his tentacles started to sprout, quickly reaching for the warhammer as it laid on the ground beside them. Even as heavy as it was, the tendrils managed to carry it and swing it near the back of the tall mercenary. Just then, he started releasing an electric current through the staff and his hand around her ankle. He knew the latex of her suit would absorb some of it so he tried to keep it high enough to shock her long enough so one of his legs swung up, kicking the one that maintained Iria on one foot. The hammer in his control was already moving towards its master, hoping to give Iria a blow from her hammer on her side as she probably lost balance with the kick. A taste of her own medicine before trying to slam her down on the floor with the grasp he had on her ankle.

SFA---

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Getting hit with the full weight of a metal pole was going to be unpleasant for any human woman even one as unnaturally strong as Iria. But that was no longer a problem as Iria had a firm hold of the monster's weapon. The gladiatrix was not fully aware of her opponent's capabilities though as tendrils suddenly sprout from the armored foe. Despite their size, they seemed to be able to grab and lift the extremely heavy warhammer. Iria knew this would be a problem but her problems were only just beginning.

"Ahhhhhnnnnn!" She suddenly cried out in pain as electricity began to rip through her body from her hands and ankle and running all the way to ground. The amazon's body twitched and jolts violently, her muscles clenching and preventing her from letting go of the staff as it continued to feed her body more electrical current. Completely stunned and distracted, she had no means to prepare herself to be hit by her own dangerous weapon. The hammerhead smashed into her side, making all the air to be forced from her body. With her free leg kicked, it began to fold under her weight as her fingers finally lost grip of the electrically charged staff. Iria fell backwards but her impact on the ground was delayed as the alien monster swung her body by the grip on her ankle and brought her right back into unforgiving ground.

Iria groaned weakly, her head bouncing off the ground as she layed sprawled out. She half rolled to her side, struggling to get air back into her body after the brutal hit she suffered from her own hammer. The amazon curled up, favoring her heavily injured side as the sounds of the cheering crowd dinned in and out.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

It was impossible to see, but behind the mercenary's mask was a smile as his attacks managed to land on Iria. There was always some satisfaction in feeling and seeing his strikes hit, and now it was no different. He remained calm, however, enjoying it silently as his attacks continued until the gladiatrix found herself curling on the ground, trying to recover from the hard blows she received. It didn't take long for his tendrils to swing once more the warhammer only to throw it away to a far wall, scaring the nearby audience away. With her only weapon far from her reach, new tendrils went for her legs.

They coiled tightly around her ankles and before giving her another second to recover her breath, they pulled her up, tossing her to one side before pulling harshly and letting her fall on the ground. The tentacles pulled her along the ground until she was in front of Rahs, the other tendrils that took away her hammer coiled around her arms now and left her spread eagled. The mercenary put his foot over her pubic mound and unsheathed his sword. The audience started roaring against him but he already knew the rules of the battle. Its tip went for Iria's cleavage only to stop inches above, before the sharp edge ripped her suit right in the middle down to her crotch, the suit giving out to the captured breasts and let them get some air. Her entire front now exposed, Rahs sheathed his sword and threw it away, having no further need for it. He walked back a few steps, finally letting Iria time to recover slightly, and now forced to fight without the restrictions of her mounds and practically nude for all the audience to see.

SFA---

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next