View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A test of strength (for Iria) 

Post Re: A test of strength (for Iria)
With the amazon still recovering, she could only weakly kick her legs as tendrils wrapped around her ankles. As these wielded her hammer without issue, picking the gladiatrix up was even less so as she was lifted off the ground and slammed right back down. Iria grunts and groans in pain, agony radiating from her wounded side. The fight taken out of her for the moment, she was dragged over towards her opponent and forced to lay there sprawled before the monster. She tugged at her bonds but it hurt to move as a bruise grew on her side. This became far more visible as he brought his sword down and sliced her suit wide open and thankfully not her soft flesh.

Then just like that she was released. She instinctfully curled up though it was more to try and keep the throbbing pains to a minimum. It took some time for her to get enough strength back to rise to her feet. Iria was still shaky on her feet as she tore the tattered remains of her suit off her body, leaving her in nothing but her boots and gloves. The crowds roared as they saw her giant tits bouncing freely. Her body glistened under the light with only the large bruise on her side being the only flaw on her skin now. Panting softly, the warrior woman shifted into a fighting stance, her weapons too far away to do anything with and it seemed her opponent wanted to fight unarmed as well.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 am

The syrictae pushed one of the staff's ends with his foot until it remained still on the ground, swaying a bit but otherwise practically perpendicular to the ground and sand. All the while, his blue eyes were fixed on her, his lust making itself appear with the excitement of battle as Iria discarded the destroyed clothes. Beautiful almost fell short of describing her body; fit, toned and battle-hardened to almost perfection, and her breasts so large that would make any manhood stand proudly erect in her honor. No wonder she was one of the crowd's favorite and the roars went almost deafening as she stood there, naked with the body of a muse. Her bruise was the only thing that didn't fit in the picture, and it almost made Rahs regret to have caused it.

Tired and aching, Iria still made a fighting stance. She couldn't give up, they were there for the audience's pleasure. But she seemed more vulnerable now than before, thanks to her lack of clothing, pants and lack of her gigantic warhammer. if she took her time to recover, she might still impose a threat, Rahs knew that. He still had the advantages of his larger weight and armor, however. He walked towards her, and lifted his arms in a fighting stance until he was close enough, bouncing lightly on his toes to be on guard.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm

"Ngh.." she gritted her teeth as she watched the monster calmly leave his own weapon behind. Her entire body ached as pain radiated wave after wave in her darkened bruise. Iria was lucky that her body was sturdy or she would have been cleaved in half by her own weapon. Hands clenched into fists, she knew she could not wait forever and instead pushed for the attack. Her legs launched her forward into a quick dash towards her opponent. Once within striking range, she turned her body and launched a roundhouse kick towards the creature's armored midsection. Pain lanced through her body as twisting put strain on her damaged side. But she would power through the pain for now, gasping and panting softly as she intended to smash this creature with her insane strength, armor or not.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Slightly bouncing on his toes, Rahs was waiting anxiously for Iria as she endured the pain she felt and went in for an attack. She closed in quickly, and spun around for a roundhouse kick that launched against his torso. The mercenary saw the kick coming thanks to the spin she had to make, and moved a bit closer, lifting his arm and intending to receive the kick quickly close her leg between his midsection and his arm. He didn't expect the blow shove him sideways, keeping his balance with experienced steps but feeling the blow even through his armor. He really didn't expect her to have such strength in her legs. Rahs managed to close his arm around her leg, but the kick he made himself for her torso in return came out a bit weaker.

SFA---

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Her leg clashed against her opponent's armor, causing her opponent to stagger slightly. The creature managed to catch the kick before Iria could pull it back, holding her in place as the monster attempted to counter with a kick of his own. Iria would lift both arms up to absorb the impact of the blow. Having to hold onto the amazon's leg limited how much the alien could twist his body into the attack. Still, blocking an armored leg sent pins and needles running down her arms but otherwise protected her from serious harm. As her opponent was pulling his leg back, Iria would twist her body while kicking her other leg up off the ground. The heel of her boot would come swinging around, aimed right for the side of the monster's head.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Rahs saw his doubts cleared once his kick was blocked by Iria's arms. She avoided more damage to her midsection but at least the weight behind the impact would tire her arms. What he didn't see coming was the sudden twist in her body as she jumped off her other foot and sent it flying in an arc towards his head. He could only lower his head to avoid a direct contact, but the boot still managed to hit the helmet. His head and shoulders went down a bit from the blow but his arms were still locked around Iria's leg. It took a couple of seconds for Rahs to lift his back and now pull up his opponent's leg so she couldn't stand on the other one that she used for the surprise kick. He made a quick jump backwards and spun in place, holding to her boot as he planned to make her spin with him and release her flying somewhere after a few moments.

SFA---

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:46 pm

The monster took the heel to his head with little issue. This gave Iria's opponent an opening to take advantage as he lifted her leg higher to ensure she does not regain her footing. Unable to free herself of Rahs' iron grip, the amazon was lifted off the floor and sent into a spin. The monster spinned faster and faster, forcing the amazon's lovely body to stretch out. Stabbing agony lanced through her body as the heavily bruised muscles are forced to stretch. The pain and weakness prevented her from curling up to try and break free of the throw. Soon it did not matter as the alien monster released her leg and sent her flying across the arena. Her body slammed into the ground, sending her tumbling and rolling over the dusty floor before finally skidding to a stop. Iria cried out in pain, the impact no doubt irritating her current wounds along with adding somemore injuries. Groaning, the amazon was curled up for a moment before willing herself to try and get up. Iria's body swayed, trying to regain her breath before the alien tried to take further advantage of her. If allowed to do so, she will eventually manage to shakily get back to her feet. Her arms were up in a stance but did not make any move towards her opponent. It was obvious the monster was just going to wait and counter everything she did. If the monster wanted to wait, so be it. She will take advantage and recover a bit more.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Punishment. For nothing in particular other than pleasing an audience was why Iria had received so much of it. It was evident to even Rahs that his opponent had ended up in a condition that she hadn't been much often, judging from her will to keep standing. After he released the voluptuous amazon, an even more thunderous roar from the crowd erupted. They were almost mad now, they knew the battle was going in Rahs' favor and wanted to see more now. The mercenary stood for a moment, looking around him and seeing the signs in the aliens' eyes. He turned his head towards the struggling Iria and moved to her.

It felt like the ancient colosseum, with the crowd passing the sentence and the seemingly victorious combatant trying to deliver. Iria could have recovered, but now Rahs wasn't going to attack directly nor wait for her. She would be able to see the tendrils coming out from the back of his arms and shoulders, spaces free of armor that allowed his skin to sprout the tentacles. Four of them lingered around Rahs before heading towards the almost nude gladiatrix. Wide curves and sharp movements were their only method of approaching. It would be practically required to immobilize her to obtain victory the way it must be obtained in this arena.

SFA---

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 am

Knockout or rape were the two means of defeating a gladiatrix in the arena. Naturally one means was certainly more popular than the other but that did not stop some monsters from doing both. Her opponent took a few steps closer but did not go much further. Instead, it seemed as if the alien monster was going to toy with her further as tendrils began to lash out from a distance. The amazon could do little to change this situation and was forced to dodge and evade the various shots and swipes to avoid being entangled again. She already knew very well about the strange electricity this thing could discharge. Being captured by those tentacles would only give further control of the match to him. Iria kept her motions to a minimum to avoid the attacks while not wasting too much energy or irritate her bruised side.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm

iria was keeping the coolest head she could have as she saw the tendrils coming. She knew that being caught by one surely meant losing. But as hurt as she was, there was only so much she could do. The blonde amazon managed to keep her movements quick, precise and direct; damaging her bruise or making an error in her steps was not allowed. Still, the tentacles kept attacking in readable movements, allowing her just the time to move out of the way, but not lazy enough to be mocking her. Their speed was something that she couldn't underestimate, their lashing actions could end them up wrapping around her at any given time. The four appendages reeled back a bit but went on to attack again in a more coordinated way. Two of them lashed and swept just above the floor to try and catch her legs, while another went in an arc downwards, trying to catch her shoulder or an arm. The one left remained a bit away, Rahs still unsure how to use it and leaving it as backup.

SFA---

Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:17 am

The amazon was doing her best to try and stand up against the constant long range attacks. More metallic tendrils joined in, attacking at multiple angles. Soon, Iria could not avoid the attacks with just small movements. Two tendrils were coming in low while the other two came high. The gladiatrix leapt to the side, avoiding the two low tendrils and one of the high. The final one was heading for her but instead of avoiding it, Iria grabbed it with both hands. Gritting her teeth as pain throbbed through her side, she forced herself to twist her body and yank as hard as she could on the tendril to try and force her opponent off balance. If she could get enough tension on the cable, she would try to swing the alien creature around and use his own weapon to thrown him.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:40 pm

His eyes widened with surprise as he felt the yank and his body being pulled from the tendril. A risky move, Rahs knew; had she forgotten about the electricity he could release or hoped to send him flying faster than the electricity ran through the tentacle? Either way, her boldness made him forgive the immediate punishment as he pull back with his feet. The mercenary was not able to, but he was not hopeless. The strong pull sent him flying closer to her in an arc but soon fell again, though not as softly as he hoped. He had never had any difficulties with the length of his tendrils, and the one she took reacted accordingly, increasing its length. It made the tension fade quickly and ended her swing, but still made Rahs crash down, rolling around and letting out a small grunt.

He was standing up, trying to see better how close and where exactly Iria was. She would have to pull and lock the tendril around her arms if she hoped to try the pull once more. Her own efforts could end up as a distraction, however, because the other tendrils were using her attention on the one she grabbed to dive again for her limbs and immobilize the gladiatrix with the body of a goddess. Meanwhile, Rahs remained calm and still, trying to stand more firmly as he watched the blonde opponent and the tentacles moving behind.

SFA---

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 am

It was not like Iria had many options in her situation. But it did not seem her opponent released an electrical current this time. The alien warrior stumbled forward as the distance between them both was lessened. The tendril she held suddenly went slack, preventing her from tugging it any further. But that was fine as she discarded the mettallic appendage and immediately rushed forward. This caused the other attacking tendrils to pass behind her and hopefully bought her time to get in an attack before they could curve around or retract fully. Her mountainous sized breasts bounced and swayed as she ran across the arena towards her recovering opponent, giving the crowds plenty of eye candy to look at as the gladiatrix fought as if her life depended on it. With a loud cry, the former ADD agent sent her fist right for the alien's helmet. She did not care if it hurt her hand or if she managed to crush it beneathe her might. Simply snapping the head back or to the side to disorient would be good enough for her as she could follow the punch with a palm strike aimed right under the monster's chin. She would then end the combow with a turn sidekick right for the alien's midsection, hoping to do some sort of damage to her armored foe.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm

By the time Rahs had already recovered, Iria had ran quite a distance. He joined the audience in seeing the sublime body of the gladiatrix bounce with every step, the mountainous globes wildly moving up and down. The tendrils had missed their mark and quickly came retracting, but at a pace just a bit slower than Iria's running. The mercenary saw the fist coming and even went against it, meeting it head on. The syrictae armor was one of the hardest objects in the galaxy, with centuries of fighting perfecting the techniques to harden it. The blow would hurt Iria more than it did Rahs, but even so it didn't stop him from feeling the brute strength of the blow.

His head snapped back, a hard recoil going to her hand. The mercenary was surprised by the force that even made his head shake but what he never saw coming was the palm strike, throwing his head further back and threatening to make him lose his balance. His feet were quick, and regained some of it by taking two steps back but focusing once more on Iria, he saw the kick approaching. His own knee raised and blocked it with his shin, and immediately rose his foot in a kick going to her knee instead, hoping to impact on the nerves to numb it, an electric current going through his leg to increase the effectiveness if it hit.

SFA---

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:13 am

Iria ignored the pain, hitting the armored foe with all the strength she could muster. Even if she could not break the helmet, she hoped to rattle the head inside a bit. The alien was forced backwards by the second strike and had to recover to block Iria's kick. Of course, her legs were stronger than her arms as the powerful sidekick crashed against the alien's armored shin. With her punches being enough to force her opponent back, the kick would do much the same especially while her opponent was standing only on one leg. Hopefully this would keep the alien monster off balance but in either case, the blow would force him away and save her from the kick he sent back at her. The electric discharge would have been done a number on Iria if it were not for the boots she wore preventing the curent from going through effectively. Grunting in pain, Iria would rush after her opponent and try to keep up the offensive with another powerful kick towards his midsection.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next