View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A test of strength (for Iria) 

Post Re: A test of strength (for Iria)
"Tch!" It was both exciting and a bit troublesome for Rahs. He had met few opponents that rivaled his strength and Iria was the first woman to have such power. Her last kick had pushed him backwards and just as he was gaining balance again he could see already see the blonde amazon coming at him. Their fight had moved them all around the arena, and the two of them were now closing on a wall, the mercenary with less space to maneuver another strategy if he moved backwards. If this girl was so proud of her strength, then he could at least use some of her own against her. Using the momentum both of them had, Rahs brought himself down and backwards as Iria's kick reached at him. He took her foot, pulled on it, and as he brought her with him, he lifted his legs, pushing and hopefully propelling the gladiatrix in an arc as he released her, trying to send her flying with her own speed.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:49 am

The crowd was going wild as the battle had once more heated up. Despite being stripped and heavily wounded, the amazon woman was fighting back with everything she's got. Focusing on the opponent infront of her help endure the stabbing pains in her bruised side. The human woman was certainly putting on a show, fighting against an armored opponent while completely unarmed. Unfortunately, it was only a matter of time before a mistake was found and the alien capitalized on it.

One of her powerful kicks missed as the monster leaned back. Her opponent managed to catch the extended leg and pull her off balance. Before Iria knew what happened, he kicked both his legs up and flipped the amazon into the air behind him. The gladiatrix slammed upper back first into the nearby all, causing the woman to gasp and cry out in pain. She bounced off the solid stone wall and fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Iria panted softly, trying to catch her breath as she clutched her side. Shakily, she tried to rise to her feet and put up her guard before her opponent comes after her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 pm

It was satisfying to see for the split of second it took to see Iria's body following the pull by himself. Sure enough, Rahs found himself on the ground, back on the dirt, for a moment wondering if the gladiatrix was upon him, until he heard her cry as she hit the nearby wall. The battle-hardened instincts pulled him to his knees, turned to the wall and looking carefully. The voluptuous and nude form of her was already on the ground, favoring her bruised side as she struggled to stand up. It would be the best opportunity to have a go at setting the match.

The tendrils that were returning to him, unable to ever catch with the quick flurry of attacks that Iria did, finally lingered around him, ready to be used once more. And indeed they shot at her once more. Two of the appendages went for her legs and another pair attempted to catch her arms. Making Iria unable to move was practically a must to win this fight, it seemed to Rahs. The woman was never going to let up.

SFA---

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 am

Heavily wounded from the start was what ensured her opponent's victory from the very beginning. Every breath sent pain stabbing in her side and sapped a bit more of her stamina. Gasping for breath, the voluptuous gladiatrix had hit her limit and it was now getting more and more difficult to move. Focused on just trying to rise to her feet, Iria was not prepared for the long tendrils that were now wrapping around her arms and legs. The amazon struggled, tugging at her bonds but it would take more than what she had left to break free of the metallic bindings. Even with the tendrils around her limbs, the warrior woman continued to struggle and try to rise to her feet. But with her body bound, she was completely under the whim of her attacker. Panting softly, she glared at the alien as her arms tried to wrap around the tendrils and pull him closer. If she can't move, she will just bring the fight closer even as her strength continued to ebb away.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Iria had guts and a tremendous will, Rahs had to give her that. Even as she barely struggled against the bonds, she tried to pull Rahs towards her. He could feel her hands trying to wrap around the tendrils. But the mercenary couldn't let her, and so the beautiful gladiatrix would feel the shock coming all over her body, coming from her captured limbs, from the tentacles that held her body, stealing her energy away. Then her arms were pulled more firmly, and the next thing she knew, the four tendrils were starting to lift her body.

The crowd was giving off an expecting roar, anxious to see what happened next. Their practically most favorite gladiatrix was being held around, a curvy body, voluptuous mounds hanging in midair and covered in a thin layer of sweat. Iria would feel herself being turned around so the crowd could see better, her back to the mercenary. She could see all the faces, smiling and approving. Without a warning, two more tendrils reached from behind to her breasts, coiling around them from the base and squeezing the heavy tits. A third one wrapped around her waist, the tip going behind and rubbing its length over her ass as another one went between her spread legs to her exposed sex, attacking gently the lower lips and clit of the warrior woman.

SFA---

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:54 am

((Sorry for the delay, been very busy T.T))

"Auuughhh!" Iria's cries sound throughout the arena. Her voluptuous form twitched and spasmed wildly. Electrical current ran through her entire body, causing the helpless amazon to finally groan and slump over in defeat. With her wounds, her strength and stamina had finally ebbed away. Arms and legs slacken, letting the metallic tendrils pull them outwards as she was lifted into the air. The gladiatrix's head was slumped forward as she was shown spread eagle before the hungry fans. What they all looked forward to had finally happened, the powerful amazon was defeated.

Her body glistened under the many lights shining from above. Unable to summon any strength, Iria could only groan. Her breasts ached with erotic agony as tendrils wrapped around them and squeezed. Already, she could feel her engorged teats pulsing rapidly, threatening to release the gallons of milk stored within her heavy mammaries. The amazon's body was trained to respond to the rough attention, moaning softly as her head shook from side to side. Her body tensed and relaxed as the cool tips of more tendrils began to tease her exposed slit and her tight ass. Each flick across her hidden pearl sent jolts of pleasure right up her spine.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 am

((What delay? I'm the one that's taking too long, I'm sorry for that ))

It had been a battle like none the mercenary have had in a long time. Few opponents were able to stand their ground against him, and this impressive fighter had managed to hit him hard and do some damage. It was almost comforting to see that his electricity worked wonders against her, because he would have been forced to continue fighting more viciously and that fight would have been exhausting for both of them; her will had kept her going a long way. But in a fashion the aliens loved, Rahs did defeat her, still a bit far and now vulnerable to the tendrils that raised her above the ground. The rest was now for show and please the audience.

Her amazing and voluptuous body glistened beneath the arena's lights, her form tensing and twitching clearly for all to see thanks to the works of the tentacles playing with her. The pair of appendages around her huge mammaries kept coiling more and more, squeezing and releasing without a moment's rest. It took a little while for their tips to reach her nipples, the mounds molded by the grip of the tendrils, and to start pressing, urging the breasts to release their milk. The other tentacle at her ass kept rubbing against her rear entrance, prodding against it, threatening to penetrate her tight asshole, but just before entering, it withdrew and made a few slaps against her butt cheeks, only to continue the teasing. Iria would feel her body moving closer to the audience, the deafening roars mixed with a mocking laughter. The appendage at her sex stopped rubbing only to spread her lower lips apart and penetrate her womanhood with a decisive thrust before repeating the motion, going in and out of her cunt. The nearest alien was yelling at her, and then he extended his hand only to slap Iria's pubic mound and clit repeated times. Amidst the arena's roar, the fortunate aliens to be close to her and Rahs managed to hear the beautiful gladiatrix's moans.

SFA---

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Iria was too weary to fight back as the cold unfeeling tendrils wrap further up her mountainous globes. The swollen mounds were completely enveloped in metal, leaving only her nipples exposed as the tendril tips flicked and tweaked them. Each squeeze produced a loud groan from the bound amazon. She could feel the pressure build within her engorged nipples causing them to pulse and throb with erotic agony. Then without warning, milk began to squirt from her teats. Iria's head rolled back as she moaned loudly, it felt so good to be milked and her body trembled with the pleasure rolling through her being.

Her humiliation was not done though. The tendril teasing her clitoris suddenly shot up into her tight inviting folds. "Ahhhhnnnn!" Iria's body arched in midair upon feeling the cool metal gliding along her wet inner walls. Each thrust produced more lovely sounds from the defeated amazon. Her body writhed, unable to escape her bonds as the tendrils continued to fondle and fuck her body. The crowds cheered at the sight of the beated human. Some alien monsters even reached out and began slapping at Iria's netherregion, causing her to jolt and twitch from sparks of pain mixing in with the tides of pleasure.

There was no fighting this. Iria was tired and weakened. She groaned louder and louder, her head reared back and her body arched. Her breasts were thrust out, spurting milk from the constant mauling of the metal tendirls smothering them. Juices squished around another tendril pushing into her depths. Her passage clinged and contracted around the invader while her body instinctfully tensed and clenched from the metal tip probing her ass. The amazon no longer fought back. Her jerks and tugs became nothing more than weak writhing as she was held high in the air. Cheeks flushed as her arousal grew, completely at the mercy of her foe.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm

The roars of the crowd continued as the beautiful amazon writhed in her bonds, the tendrils clearly moving around her. Her struggles were weak unlike the increasing arousal inside her. The efforts of his tentacles gave results when suddenly Iria's milk shot out from her massive mounds. It shot wildly forward, covering herself with her milk and some aliens that sat close to her. Like giving in to his advances, her weak body relaxed with pleasure as her head rolled back as the amazon started being milked.

Soon enough, however, her body tensed and her back arched as her vulnerable cunt was invaded by the tendril. Along with it and the slaps coming from the spectators, her loud moans continued to please the audience, music to their ears. The other appendage at her ass kept her body tense, making it expect another tendril inside her without knowing when. But Rahs' intention was to divide Iria's attention between her two holes and the humiliation she received as she faced every alien in the crowd and she was very visible as she was.

Her milk continued to spurt out when suddenly the tentacle in her sex thrust faster and harder moving in a drilling motion as it released a light electric current directly into her nerves, just enough to stimulate them with a fiery pleasure filling her loins. Just after that, the other one at her ass probed harder than before as it pushed into her without warning and without stopping for some good inches until it pulled back from the tight entrance. The blonde amazon was helpless and laughed at as she found herself milked like a cow and fucked in her two orifices without mercy, the tendrils holding her limbs pushing her down on the appendages that fucked her body.

SFA---

Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Her body twitched violently as the tendrils drilled in and out of her sex. The electric current fed directly into her sensitive inner walls and ran up to her very loins. Iria's eyes were fluttering wildly as she let out louder and louder moans of submission. Juices soaked down the metallic appendages, making their reentry smoother and easier each time. Milk flowed freely from her engorged nipples, relieving the weight from those massive mammaries.

"Ahhhhhhnnnnn!" Her body shudder as a cold unfeeling tentacle plunged right into her tight anus. Her muscles clinged around the invader but that only made the sensation all the more powerful as it forced deeper and deeper into her body. Iria's body began to twitch violently as the mixture of pain, pleasure, and electricity forced her body to finally let go. That tension released, sending forth a torrent of molten eat to her very soul. The amazon's wail of bliss echoed throughout the arena as juices began to gush form from her climaxing vagina. Every muscle in her powerful body was now devoted to experiencing this climax to the fullest. Her will shattered at that very moment, recognizing her defeat and her temporary master. Her shivering hips began to rock back and forth, trying to work the tendrils inside her contracting folds. With that, the match was decided.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Rahs watched along the audience with expectation as Iria's body kept twitching and groaning and moving around lost in pleasure until finally he saw the decisive moment and his victory was sung by her loud and passionate moans. Following her echoes of pleasure, the aliens cheered and roared as some of them were victim of the juices that gushed from her abused cunt. The beautiful amazon was covered in her own juices and milk and she knew that there was nothing else she could do. Now that she was defeated, the only thing left was to experience the pleasure that the tendrils delivered to her, her body rocking in sync with the appendages' motions.

She was moved away from the audience, but still held firmly by the tentacles, ever working her body like a musician played an instrument. Iria passed close to Rahs and was held high like a trophy for all the arena to see as both her and her syrictae opponent started leaving the battlefield, a nearby gate opening its large doors. As it closed behind them, Rahs took Iria, still held in midair and fucked by his tendrils, to another room where he could enjoy the prize of owning the blonde fighter for a time. And finally there was when he let her sit on the ground, the tentacle in her ass withdrawing and her massive mammaries left unattended as only the one in her sex remained, now only working lightly her tight walls and stopping the shocking jolts to her nerves. "I applaud your courage. No wonder why everyone loves your battles, you do know how to fight and not only put up a show." His compliments were not intended to mock her loss, but came rather honestly from him. But even as he talked, he began to remove the pieces of armor that covered his body, revealing more of his muscled form with every piece he took off.

SFA---

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Iria was carried off to the now open gates, held high like a hunter showing off his trophy catch. The gladiatrix was given no moments to recover as the tendrils kept their relentless fucking and squeezing along with the steady flow of electricity. Down the long corridor, the amazon's cries of bliss and groans of submission echoed off the stone walls as she was carried to a private room for the victor could enjoy the spoils. Only when the door shut did things slow down. Tendrils lowered her to the floor where her body sagged, sitting on her parted knees. The metallic appendages withdrew form her ass and uncoiled from around her heavy breasts. Milk continued to trickle lightly from her abused teats, the massive mammaries quivering with each shuddering breath the amazon took. Iria's mind was in a haze, mentally trained and programmed to submit fully to whoever defeated her. Cloudy eyes blinked slowly, stirring very little as she felt the tendrils still holding her arms. The one in her dripping cunt continued to sway inside, no longer trying to drive her insane but keep her steadily aroused as the alien creature finally spoke and proceeded to strip off his armor. "Th-Thank you, master," she said breathlessly, her eyes lowered to the floor like a proper slave.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 am

The fierce warrior that fought to the last ounce of her energy was no longer putting up a resistance. Rahs could notice it just as they entered the hall before and now that she remained as still as she could on the floor, taking the tentacles' movements without protest but on the contrary, enjoying the pleasure they gave her just because it was what his temporal owner, the victorious opponent, forced her to feel. It was then that the mercenary realized Iria was not only used to how things were in the arena, she had been trained to follow orders like the prize she was if defeated. The words she chose only confirmed this and brought a smile of satisfaction to the hidden face of the syrictae. He was now completely nude as he stepped closer to Iria and the tendrils holding her arms released them to allow her more movement. "Why don't you start pleasuring me with your mouth, then?" Rahs ordered with the fake suggestion as his half-erect, massive manhood hung freely before the beautiful and voluptuous blonde amazon.

SFA---

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 pm

There was no difference between suggestions and orders for the defeated gladiatrix. Her limbs released, she crawled towards the towering alien and the thick piece of meat hanging between his legs. Iria's eyes were on the awaiting phallus, not looking away even for a moment. Her mouth watered as if the command itself tickled the pleasure centers of her brain. The remaining tendril rubbed gently against her insides as her hips swayed with her motions.

She sat on her knees. Iria took a firm grip of the warrior's cock. She stroked it, revealing that despite her great strength she could methodically tend to a male's needs. Her warm breaths caress the alien's tip before swirling her tongue slowly. "Mmm..." She pressed closer, letting her lips and tongue slide along the underside of his shaft. Iria showered the magnificient member with licks and kisses until it was glistening with her saliva. The cool air soaked into the moistened rod while the amazon's lips part and proceeded to slide the man's tip into her mouth. Using her strength for something besides combat, the gladiatrix sucked long and deep, swallowing more and more of the large cock with each gulp.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:09 pm

iria was nothing but perfection. As Rahs saw her crawl towards his massive member, he could only appreciate everything that this warrior woman was, and when she started to tend to his needs, he found out that she pleased all of his interests and did so oh so well. There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good fight and having sex, fucking women's brains out; and this goddess of combat was not only a tremendous fighter but had the body that every man wanted: a pair of huge mammaries filled with delicious milk, a round and firm ass along with an impressive toned and fit body. And even for a syrictae, her own face was awe-inspiring with that long, raven black hair.

Under her attentions, the long piece of meat took nothing to grow fully erect inside Iria's mouth as she moved her head back and forth with amazing skill. Every kiss and lick she gave to his cock, it was efficiently sending jolts of pleasure through his nerves. Her sucking was that of an expert and she managed to push beyond a quarter of his length, he was beginning to feel the back of her throat with his tip.

"Beautiful, strong, and such an expert in sex. You make such a wonderful pet, I'm sure you even enjoy this. If you do your best, I'll reward you appropiately." His hands started caressing Iria's hair and one went down to her neck, letting a small jolt go through to her nerves before falling to her voluptuous bosom, immediately starting to massage the soft flesh and playing with her breasts, weighing them and squeezing them, seeing some drops of milk come out. He never touched her nipples however, in an attempt to draw out her lust even more and grow some tension in her sensitive teats. Meanwhile, the tendril in her sex started to move faster within her, moving up and down fucking her deep as the tip coiled around the length, rubbing harder against her wet walls and aching g-spot.

SFA---

Last edited by Raitei on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next