View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A test of strength (for Iria) 

Post Re: A test of strength (for Iria)
The amazon woman purred her approval of being rewarded for her work, the vibrations rippling down the long thick shaft. The member had sprang to full attention within moments of Iria starting her wonderful fellatio. Drool and saliva soaked the monster's cock as she rocked her head back and forth. Her hand stroked what her mouth could not reach while the other began to cup and massage his balls. The woman's touch was gentle but firm, ensuring the alien being felt her advances.

"Mmmph! Mmm..." Muffled groans escaped her throat as his hands traced her bare skin. The jolts of electricity awakened her nerves, yearning for more only to have the touch trace down her mountainous globes. Iria did her best to keep her own arms out of the way as his fingers stroked her bare skin. He hefted their weight in his strong hands and each firm squeeze made Iria arch her back and groan as more milk squirts from her engorged teats. The amazon tried to keep up, renewing her efforts to pleasure her master while more and more stimulation was reintroduced to her body.

She squealed, eyes fluttering wilding as the metallic tendril reamed in and out of her shuddering folds. Each stroke ground against her inner walls harder and harder, making the warrior woman groan through a mouthful of cock. Her hips rocked, grinding back against the vile appendage as it pounded away at her throbbing g-spot. Each thrust caused her mind to blank as more pleasure rolled through her very being. "Nngh... Nghh..." she grunts, breathing heavily through her nose as juices soaked her inner thighs. The gladiatrix tried to endure but she was completely at her master's mercy.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Rahs could feel every wonderful and experienced thing the amazon did. Her purring let the vibrations reach his loins, creating waves of pleasure that filled him, accompanied with every sucking motion she made as she rocked her head back and forth and stroke with her hand the rest of his length. In her other hand, his large and heavy balls were filled with his hot seed just waiting for an orgasm to unload a dose upon or inside Iria.

But the syrictae also knew how to play a woman's body like an instrument and returned the pleasure to her as well. His hand was touching and treating her gigantic mammaries like the most precious things in the universe, holding them and sliding his fingers across the ample bossom and around her nipples, sometimes with a torturous slowness. But he also squeezed them and massaged them firmly, keeping the mixture of feelings she felt under his control.

He had a hidden smile behind his mask as he saw the gladiatrix tremble and grind against his tentacle. He could see her struggle between pleasing him as best as she could and giving in completely to the amazing advances of the tendril. But Rahs wasn't planning to slow down. The appendage only continued to drive into her faster, reaching to her cervix but the entire length pressing down against her g-spot, making her feel the whole length rub her most sensitive spot, now victim to the experienced touches of its controller. When he noticed that Iria was having trouble keeping up the perfect she put up seconds earlier, Rahs' free hand went to the back of her head and his hips started rocking back and forth, fucking her mouth like it was her wanton cunt, it's incredible length and girth reaching to the back of her throat with every thrust, but being careful not to push her beyond her limits.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Iria was given no moment to recover or catch her breath. Every breath she took was through her nose, filling her senses with the scent of her Master's cock. Every breath ended with a heavy groan eminating from her throat. She was struggling to hold on. Her endurance was amazing for a human but that was all she was in the end. Glassy eyes fluttered and stared blankly off into space as her mind's complete attention was on those hands on her breasts and the metallic tendrils drilling in and out of her body.

Her pace began to falter as the alien being played with those sensitive mammaries. They were so very tender now that they were swollen with hot blood and warm milk. The fluids practically sloshed within those heavy jugs as the victor continued to squeeze and massage them like firm clay. The syrictae would feel those nipples pulsing rapidly with her beating heart, the nubs swollen a full inch out from those darkened areolae. Every flick and stroke across those peaks would cause her body to shiver with delight and her mind to fade further from reality.

The finishing blow came as the metallic tendril forced along her inner walls, sawing directly against the tender flesh in long relentless strokes. The devious appendage hit dead on with each pass, sawing across her g-spot and sending untold amounts of bliss through her loins. The first few passes caused the amazon's hips to jolt and her fingers to loosen in their grip. They tried to continue stroking the man's shaft and balls but information from her brain was not reaching her fingertips. Before she could recover, another stroke would ripple through her system again then again. Her muffled groans grew louder and louder. Soon, her fingers were slack, no longer tending to her Master's needs. Her bobbing head slowed only to be taken over by the alien warriors hand, forcing her to keep taking in the thick erect member.

Iria's fingers fell away, sliding over the alien's thighs and resting there to hold balance. Drool ran from the corners of her mouth, soaking the head and shaft she was still being forced to tend to. The lewd slurping of his cock was audible amongst the wanton moans. A faint whimper sounds from her, wishing to please her Master but just could not hold on any longer. Her insides felt like they were melting away more and more with each thrust across her g-spot. With a muffled squeal, her juices began to gush and squirt out around the invading tendril. Holding back only made the climax all the more mind searing as her hips twitched violently as she rode the tidal wave of bliss that crashed against her psyche.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Before him the gladiatrix trembled and twitched with every assault of the invading member and caress against her magnificent and mountainous globes. She was so focused on pleasing her new master but suddenly all of strength and mind had abandoned her body. Rahs tried to attack the most common weak spots for a woman, but he ended up discovering that Iria was much more vulnerable than a normal woman. She was the perfect sex doll, and for besting her in combat he had won the rights to own her.

His discovery, even though it caused him to control her head to continue the job on his member, made his grin wider behind the mask. He enjoyed breaking girls and specially after fighting with them. She acted like an excellent slave, but now that he knew just how well he could control her weak spots, a spark of breaking her mind and body arose inside him. He still had a lot of time ahead, however, so he decided to proceed slowly.

Iria let out muffled squeals and whimpers as her body became victim of her overwhelming orgasm, but that didn't make him stop. He continued to thrust into her mouth, every time pushing out more of her drool, soaking her chin and marvelous breasts. His other hand was now gliding swiftly across her bosom, pushing her heavy mammaries up when he moved it upwards and pressing down on them when he went downwards. As he went from one side to another, he focused on squeezing them against each other before moving to the other one, always keeping special attention to her diamond hard nipples. Inside her, the tendril continued relentlessly until her body started relaxing and her orgasm finally died after a long while. Only until it started moving slower and calmer, her pleasure switching from the rapid increases to a steady pace. "Fierce on the battlefield, but in sex you are much weaker. I like that, however; it's fitting of a more enjoyable woman. Cumming so quickly from a few touches, do you like it so when I treat you like this?" His voiced cooed, praising her and teasing her.

SFA---

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 am

The alien being continued to fuck Iria's breasts and mouth, not giving the amazon a moment of rest even as she climaxed. Her body shuddered with delight even as she struggled to breath between each full thrust of the syrictae's hips. Her Master squeezed and mash both of the woman's heavy mammaries, smothering the erect meat as it sawed easily between the luscious mounds of flesh. Her head was swimming, drowning in pleasure while her former opponent took full control of the weary gladiatrix.

The pace slowed, letting the woman gasp for breath and try to regain some sense in her mind. The victor made observations and revealed how he was fond of the defeated amazon. Iria had to take slow deep breaths after his question before she would be able to answer. Her head was already nodding though before she managed to speak. "Y-Yes, M-Master," she said meekly, "I am yours to play with and do with what you will." Her arms tingled as feeling returned to them, she began stroking the monster's rod again as she was never told to stop necessarily. Her tongue would wash his tip before gobbling more of that heated phallus, sucking long and deep to hopefully satisfy her Master.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 am

This time the mercenary just nodded as the gladiatrix resumed her work, as best as she could. Little by little her pace quickened and it seemed she was able to work better, now that Rahs stopped pleasuring her as hard as he had done. After fucking her tits, the large cock remained wanting and sensitive, and the careful work of Iria took no time in making the member twitch violently in her hands and mouth as she licked and sucked the tip. If she had been fondling his balls, she would've felt them tighten before the syrictae exploded right in front of her face.

"Drink as much as you can, Iria," he said just as the first stream landed on her face and dripped to her neck and chest. As the orgasm kept on going for a little while, Rahs let out a groan of pleasure; but his hot semen seemed to have no end, his penis kept ejaculating stream after stream of the sticky and strong fluid until at last it died down slowly. "How do you like it?" he added, teasingly. Shortly after her answer, if any, Rahs helped Iria up to her wobbly legs as the tendril inside her finally withdrew. It was only to allow the winner of the combat to command her to point her arse to him so he could begin taking her.

SFA---

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:36 am

Iria did not need to be told as her lips wrapped around the violently twitching member. Hot loads erupted right into her throat as the amazon groaned and proceeded to swallow over and over again. She accepted her reward, devouring the offered seed as she continued to suck deeply and stroke those tightening balls. Her tongue slid along the pulsing shaft, gulping as the torent of hot jizz did not seem to end. "Mmm..." the amazon purred as she continued to swallow, obviously trained to handle such a large load.

When the climax passed and Rahs asked his question was when Iria finally stopped sucking. She cleaned his member before answering. "I love it, Master," she said breathlessly. The alien lifted the defeated gladiatrix up to her weakened legs. It was not over yet as the amazon was ordered to turn around and be taken again. The slave could only obey as she turned and tried to remain steady on her numb legs as she bent over. "Please Master, please fuck this weak slut!" she moaned.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:22 pm

His hands found her arse easily enough when she bent over. That big, round and firm butt was very enticing; and the little movements she made, up and down, up and down. Between her cheeks and those toned legs of hers, the pink and wet sex invited him to slide in. He gave her rear a slap, leaving a light red mark where his hand landed before he started caressing her.

Suddenly, the tip of his member prodded against her entrance, basking the mushroom head in her juices. "How badly do you want it?" Iria could feel the hotness from his cock moving along her slit, touching the little space between her cunt and ass and down to her sensitive clit which got pushed and pressed by the large penis. His hands moved up from her ass cheeks up to her lower back, sliding over her skin to her shoulders, caressing the gladiatrix.

SFA---

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:21 am

"Ahhhhnnn!" The heavy hand smacked her ass. The amazon's body arched as red heat throbbed where that handprint was. "Ooohh..." she moaned as that hand returned and began to stroke the tender flesh. She could feel that thick cock she just had in her mouth sliding between her thighs. The molten hot tip slid easily across those dripping wet netherlips. Iria's sex was practically drooling with want as the teasing continued. "Uhhnnn..." heat infused her pulsing pearl as it was rolled around by the unyielding member. Oh god! Why won't he just push into her body. Her body trembled with anticipation as hands explored the rest of her voluptuous form.

"Please, Master!" she groaned, "I need! I need! I'll do anything!"

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:12 pm

His hands ran along her back, cool fingers pressing against her warm skin thinly covered by sweat in some places. They went to her shoulders and neck, as if a little massage preluded the action. They teased every sensitive nerve she had and when she least expected it, released a light jolt, making her jump and push her ass closer to him, the head of his cock going only halfway inside her. It remained there, as if it had no intention of going further.

Rahs got his hands around her body and seized each of her huge, dangling mammaries. What a pair of tits, he thought as he felt them overflow his palms and mold around his fingers. He weighed them, groped them, pushed them closer to herself and let them drop just to see them sway. He pressed them together and moved them sideways and even slapped them a little, squirting her milk on the floor. "Very well... Only because you are so obedient and beautiful." With that, the massive member penetrated her in one swift motion, her wetness helping it slide. He felt a little bump as the tip met the cervix, filling her completely. And yet, with still some length left wanting to go inside.

SFA---

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 am

The alien's fingers glide across her smooth skin, taking a firm grip as they dig into the muscles of her shoulders. It would have felt good if it were not for the electricity jolting her body. "Ahhh!" Her body did as predicted, jumping and tensing as she was pulled right onto Rah's awaiting cock. He was halfway in but it may as well been the entire rod from how deep inside Iria he was. Her tight inner walls were spread wide around the thick member as each throb could be felt through her entire body.

"Uhhhnnn..." The monster did not relent. Hands groped and fondled her heavy tits. Iria gasped and groaned as Rahs enjoyed the weight and feel of those luscious melons. While her mind was distracted, her master finally granted the defeated amazon her wish. The cock plunged even deeper. "Ahhhhhhnnnn!" Her body arched, feeling the searing heat pierce deep inside her. The tip did not stop until it hit her cervix. The light impact made her entire body tremble as her mind went blank for a moment. Juices dripped around the thick invader. Iria's toes curled slowly in anticipation.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 pm

With his arms wrapped around her, holding her voluptuous melons, Rahs could feel every tremble and shake her body made. Her breath became a series of gasps and moans and her legs were moving as if anxious for more. Without the need anymore for her to plead, the mercenary pulled back until only his tip remained inside. He stopped there for a few seconds until he thrust again into her, pushing her walls and feeling them squeeze tightly around his member.

The syrictae withdrew and remained mostly outside before plunging in again; he kept doing it at various intervals to keep her trying to guess when he would fill her sex. His hands were still playing and enjoying how much, literally, she had to play with. His fingers pinched her nipples and from them the electric current went down to only a weak strength, giving out a warm pleasure that started spreading around her globes.

SFA---

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 am

Over and over, the alien creature drilled his dick deep into the gladiatrix's pussy. Each full thrust produced yet another loud cry as Iria's body arched, feeling every inch of that hard meat spreading apart her insides. Her hips pulled back whenever he pulled out, trying to force the thick phallus back into her yearning depths. Even if all it could not possible fit, that did not stop the amazon from impaling herself harder onto the fleshy spike. Juices ran down her twitching thighs as her insides contracted hungerly around the member. Pleasure rippled through her luscious breasts as those shocking fingers pinched and played with her throbbing teats. The amazon's body glistened with sweat as she grunts and groans, willingly fucking the victor of the battle.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 am

The wet walls of the gladiatrix, her toned body, her massive and soft mammaries along with her delightful cries of pleasure were just intoxicating for the syrictae. Was this woman engineered to bring the greatest pleasure and service? Well, she was a slave fighting to please the eyes of her owners and audience, so she actually was, but that didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was that Rahs had rights over her as a reward for besting her, and she was more than eager to fulfill that role.

His muscular body pressed against her back, his breath caressing her neck as his hands kept massaging expertly the entire globes she called tits, being squeezed in all the right places and rolled around to keep exciting the pleasure in her nerves. And the more excited Rahs got, the harder he thrust into her. He let out groans of pleasure, accompanying Iria's sweeter ones, as his massive cock waited no more to hammer against the gladiatrix's inner entrance, trying to ram beyond her cervix and into her womb rather than just knocking to be allowed in.

SFA---

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 am

"Uhhhnn... Ugh... Ugghh!" The cock smashed against her cervix like a battering ram over and over again. The force of each blow ran through her the entrance and down her trembling folds. Each strike left her mind blank as eyes rolled back in their sockets. Iria's tongue rolled out of her mouth, hanging as her body continued to flop and sway from Rahs's vicious thrusts. A firm squeeze of her tits cause milk to spurt out, further yanking the amazon's psyche deeper into the seas of bliss. "Ahhhhnnnnn!" The gladiatrix could barely keep up, her weary body being completely dominated by the alien being behind her. She could feel her cervix opening, stretching to take in the thick searing cock pushing into her very core.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next