View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A test of strength (for Iria) 

Post Re: A test of strength (for Iria)
Iria's moans and groans of pleasure filled the room along with the rhythmic slapping of the syrictae's hips against her firm ass. A woman's voice was something so alluring for Rahs, but a pleased woman's voice was just music to his ears. Without realizing when exactly, Rahs continued to thrust harder and faster into the voluptuous gladiatrix. And now that her cervix stretched and allowed the hungry cock to reach her depths, every thrust was causing wild waves of pleasure along his length and in his loins. It was a almost an indescribable pleasure, like penetrating her twice with each thrust. The two tight holes choked the large pole at the sensitive tip and base and it wasn't long before Rahs thought that he really didn't want to pull out anytime soon.
With his firm arms, hands still playfully messing with her mountainous breasts, the mercenary's back straightened, bringing the dazed, and lost-in-pleasure Iria up with him. He held her tight against him, enjoying the look she had on her face, the pleasure reflected on it, and continued impaling the amazon. In the blink of an eye, two of his tentacles appeared before her and their tips opened wide to reveal a long hole and small, soft barbs inside before they attached themselves to her nipples. The tendrils started sucking on the sensitive nubs, the barbs stimulating the hard nipples even further. And the closer Rahs got to orgasm, the stronger their efforts.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 pm

The amazon warrior groaned as the thick member plowed right into her womb. Each blow through her cervix left her mind whitewashed as her body trembled from head to toe. Her insides clinged to the member, muscles clinching and milking the member for all its worth. But the alien being did not relent as his hips kept slapping her tight ass, filling her body over and over again. There were no end to the sounds of pleasure and defeat coming from the gladiatrix's throat.

Tendrils writhed before the bucking beauty. If Iria noticed them and their barbed maws, she made no signs of it. She did however react to their presense when they clamped down on both her engorged teats. "Ahhhhhhhnnnnnn!" She cried out as teh barbs dragged against the hypersensitive flesh. The vile appendages sucked deeply, bringing more hot blood throbbing to the surface. But that was not all they brought. Her heaving mammaries released their contents, feeding her breast milk directly into those sucking holes. Iria's eyes rolled back and fluttered wildly as hot juices soaked Rah's member in yet another powerful orgasm.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:27 am

The thrusts continued and the clamping as well. Along with the intensity of Iria's moans and cries, it seemed that her sweet passage was clamping down harder on his member, right across his length and at his tip and base. But when she twitched at feeling the tentacles at her teats, her sex exploded, milking his member and soaking it with more of her juices. Rahs couldn't hold out any longer and his massive cock exploded as well inside the defeated gladiatrix, twitching and spasming against her velvet insides and covering in return all of her womb and walls.

His hot and sticky cum kept coming out almost endlessly until it started dripping out and pooled on the floor beneath them. During the whole orgasm, his thrusts didn't slow down but stopped gradually as it ended. His hands ran along her toned body, squeezing her voluptuous breasts and caressing her face as she kept trembling and moaning in the aftershocks of her orgasm. The mercenary then withdrew from her warmth, letting more of the mixture of fluids drip out as his head now prodded against the smaller hole of her rectum.

SFA---

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 pm

The alien creature released his load right into Iria's climaxing body. The hot spunk filled her womb and oozed out of the still twitching passage. Her legs wobbled weakly, relying heavily on the arms and tendrils around her holding her up. Her arms dangled loosely below her. Her head was slumped forward as she gasped over and over. "Uhhhnnnn..." the amazon could feel the hot seed dripping out of her folds and down her inner thighs while the heated tip pressed against her tighter entrance. Did her master want more? Having orgasmed many times now by the creature's electrifying touch, her legs were already going numb. Would he continue breaking in the defeated slave over and over again?

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:41 am

The mixture of his semen and her juices kept dripping out more profusely and pooled on the floor as her numb body struggled to keep standing. Time must have flown and the gladiatrix couldn't have much more, but there was enough time left for him to leave her completely broken. After all, she couldn't say no.

"How are you holding, Iria? Would you need a rest?" His voice cooed but he actually didn't wait for an answer. His hands pulled her body back up and pressed her against him. His soft caresses would feel so gratifying soothing her battered body but even so the amazon woman would know she had to keep up to please her current master. The mercenary and his tendrils then moved her to the nearby bed in the room, laid her facing up and then pulled her legs and ass higher, facing him. The large phallus loomed once more before her before it widened her anus and sought warmth inside her. Rahs didn't stop pushing until all of his length was inside in a single thrust.

SFA---

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Iria could not muster up a response even she wanted to. Hands gently stroke her body, soothing her trembling form before guiding her down onto the bed. The gladiatrix could only groan as her legs were lifted high above her head until her ass was sticking right at the still erect phallus. "Ooohhhnnn... Auuuughhh!" Iria's voice was hoarse from the constant screams and cries from before. The heated shaft ripped her ass wide open, sending searing agony followed by pleasing warmth right behind it. Her eyes rolled back in her head, feeling every throb of the heavy meat inside. It kept going and going, the monster's hips never yielding even for a moment. Muscles clung to the invader desperately, nearly crushing it in the tight warmth as it hilted itself right in the amazon's anus. Her body twitched as her mouth hung open in complete awe. "G-Goddesss..." she whimpered.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Iria's back entrance remained tight for a few seconds until her trained body seemed to relax as much as it could before tightening around it again, but now out of a painful pleasure that coursed through her body like a stampede across the plains. Rahs looked with complete admiration and lust at her face and his hands went down to caress her battered body now with the softest touch he could provide, as if trying to leave the gladiatrix with a more rewarding feeling even though his massive member was practically ripping her ass apart.

Soon enough his touches let out a tingling current through her skin, making it feel as if it were massaged. His hands tried to cup her massive breasts and played with them as his hips went up and down, impaling more of his phallus inside her and drawing out not a few groans of pleasure from her temporary master. "It'll be a shame to leave such a beautiful and strong woman like yourself behind in this arena. I may come back to visit you again some other time." Her warmth and tightness soon caused his phallus to throb inside her, the full length of it.

With a groan and a rough thrust, Rahs' member exploded inside the gladiatrix's ass. Stream after stream, it kept pulsating and filling the tight hole with his hot seed, his own girth preventing any of it from dripping and just increasing the pressure inside her to apparently no end. With his lust satisfied, the syrictae withdrew his cock with an audible pop and almost immediately his cum started flowing out to pool on the bed. His hands ran one last time over the luscious and incredibly arousing body of Iria, squeezing her amazing breasts, tweaking her hard pink nipples and caressing her toned long legs. Time was already running out and after such an exhausting time, neither he nor Iria could've taken anymore of it. The swelling of his phallus subsided as he started to don his armor again, all the while looking at the defeated gladiatrix staring blankly into space, her eyes gone white and her breasts heaving with every breath. It was such a splendid sight that his member stirred once again, so Rahs turned to face away. "Farewell for now, Iria," he said, though he didn't know if the woman was capable of hearing him.

SFA---

Wed May 15, 2013 2:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5