View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Friendly Sparring (For Iria) 

Post Re: Friendly Sparring (For Iria)
The two women clashed which only riled up the crowds further as they cheered their approval. Neither side would relent as they exchange punishment in hopes of returning the favor several times more. Black Widow kicked up her leg and tried to wrap it around Iria's neck. With both women off the ground, they both were at the mercy of gravity as it brought the two to the ground with Black Widow's back being the main source of impact. The amazon's head and shoulder remained pressed against her opponent's stomach, adding even more impact to the fall due to the spear she performed. Assuming her opponent had not released her yet, Iria would feel the one leg try to tighten around her. Unfortunately it takes two legs to perform the hold the woman was intending and her arm was still hindering the other leg. But Iria did not mind in either case as she wanted to stay close even if she did have to hold her breath. Her free arm wrapped around the woman's thigh while her blocking arm slipped up and over the other. Gritting her teeth, the amazon would tighten her hold on both legs as she lets forth a yell. In a show of might, Iria rose to her feet while lifting the other woman up with her. With one leg over a shoulder and the other under the other, Iria's face was pressed up against Black Widow's lower belly. But she did not need to see as she knew where the ground was. Rearing up, she would keep a tight hold as she slammed her opponent down into the ground back first with mighty strength. If the hold around her neck remained, she would lift the gladiatrix up and slam her right back down, intending on taking some of this woman's fight and speed out of her with repeated heavy wrestling moves.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Black Widow heard the cheers of the crowd, for her, and for her opponent, and knew that she couldn't let this fight end soon. She needed to break out of this wrestling match, to get free of the other gladiatrix's super-human strength. She grunted as she was driven into the ground once, but the pain from the blow was nothing to her. However while one impact could be taken, she suspected if she took too many more blows like that she would be in trouble. And so, as Iria lifted her up once again and tried to slam her into the ground again Black Widow moved.

She twisted forward, bending over Iria's head and jabbing out with both hands at the amazon's shoulder's, her fingers outstreched in a unarmed combat style that Iria would know all too well, and have been taught to fear. Midrizi nerve strikes. While she didn't have the skill at using Midrozi nerve strikes as the alien's did, she still knew enough to make a blow with very little strength extremely painful. She wasn't supposed to use it in fights ... but no-one could see, and her leg being between Iria and the ground, especially at this angle, would potentially end the fight right here. And that was something she could not allow to happen.

If Iria's grip on her leg and thigh slackened even slightly that would give the agile Black Widow the opening she needed to slip free, rolling her body up and over the head of the amazon, trying to get into a position where she could 'ride' Iria into the ground, to make sure the impact was maximised. Or at least, that was her plan ... It would all come down to how well Iria could fight her natural reaction to the nerve strikes.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 am

Dust wooshed outwards as Black Widow's back slammed right into the unforgiving arena floor. Her opponent felt the impact, there was no doubt about that. But the gladiatrix was still holding on tight, forcing Iria to rise up while lifting Black Widow for another mighty slam.

Her opponent was prepared though, jamming those fingers right into those nerve points just as the woman was starting her downward descent. The amazon grunts, numbness spreading through her arm as her grip loosened. This gave the Black Widow the opening she needed as she slipped free of the hold and used her hands to force Iria to slam face first right into the arena floor.

Iria's vision flashed black and white as her face made contact with the ground. The crowds reacted appropriately, cringing at the brutal impact. The amazon's head bounced off the floor before flopping onto her back. Her arms were still tingling with numbness as the sounds of the arena dinned in and out. Eyes half mast, the warrior woman was in lala land. Her head would eventually begin to roll from side to side, trying to free herself of the mess of cobwebs her conciousness was now trapped in. If given enough time, she may even roll weakly onto her side to try and crawl away in a direction. Iria's insane strength was used against her and all the force had collided with skull. The busty gladiatrix was hurting and in trouble.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Normally Black Widow would show off ... Take the time while the opponent was stunned to appeal to the crowd, bask in the adoration and cheers. But this wasn't a notmal fight, and the pride of her mistress was at stake. She hesitated for a moment, but overcame her natural instinct and reached down wit both hands as she moved to straddle the amazon's belly.

Both hands reached down and grabbed iria's bust, fingers digging into the orbs whose size rivalled her own. She stretched one leg back, grinding her knee into the women's crotch. She finally smiled again, looking up from Iria to the box that her Mistress owned, seeking her approval as her fingers and knee assaulted Iria's most sensitive places.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Her opponent was not going to wait to capitalize on Iria's nearly knocked out state. "Uhhnnn..." the amazon could only groan weakly as fingers dug into her mountainous globes. Eyes flutter as the cruel squeeze caused warm milk to spurt and soak the inside of her outfit. Still tingling arms lift heavily off the ground and weakly grip Black Widow's wrists. Still numb and daze, the warrior woman was in no state to push the groping fingers away just yet. The woman's knee ground against the amazon's crotch, making the gladiatrix squirm as her thighs closer around the unrelenting knee. The crowds were loving it, seeing that there was a gladiatrix proving herself capable of standing up to the undefeated amazon warrior.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 am

Black Widow's eyes were focused on the box containing her Midrozi Mistress, and as she saw the white skinned female alien smile she almost beamed with the praise. For a moment Iria would have an opening, but she was probably a little too out of it to capitalize on it. It would only be there for a few seconds, and Iria would have to push through the rough handling her breasts were suffering, as well as that knee grinding against her crotch as her thighs try to push her knee away.

But quickly Black Widow's attention returned to the stunned Iria, and her hands shifted around, agile fingers searching and exploring the huge melons, working to burrow into her top, fingers probing and trying to pull it open, wanting to expose Iria's leaking tits to the cheering crowd, putting more pressure on her crotch via her grinding knee as she did so.

I'm the Queen of this ring Iria ... and I'm going to make sure you never forget that I'm the top bitch. She hisses, smiling down at the seemingly helpless ex-agent, although Iria hadn't lost the fight yet, and if she could bring her tremendous strength back into effect she could still come back.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Her opponent spent a few precious moments seeking the approval of the Midrozi woman up in the VIP area. Iria needed those moments as her head began to clear, revealing the pounding headache she now had. Her hands continued to weakly grip Black Widow's wrists as fingers dug into the amazon's top. She felt the material stretch, threatening to give and free her huge tits for all to see. The crowds were eagerly waiting for their wonderful eye candy to pop out.

Black Widow thought she had this won, already proclaiming her victory and title of Queen of the Ring. Iria's grip suddenly tightened as she pulled both hands off her chest, yanking both arms outwards. With both arms held and out of the way, her opponent was completely open as the amazon warrior pulled back her free leg and slammed her boot right into one of Black Widow's breasts. Time to see how her opponent liked being roughly handled.

Still holding the woman's wrists ensured that the gladiatrix could not fall away as Iria immediately pulled her leg back again. This time, she pulled on Black Widow's wrists, yanking the woman right into another brutal kick directly into her opponent's face. Iria held on tight, making her foe feel the full brunt of her kick before sending a third and final kick right for the woman's face. This time, she released the wrists to hopefully send Black Widow off her body. Iria would quickly get back up, a bit unsteady on her feet but still in the fight. She knew she could not waste time on this one and was quick to follow after Black Widow to hopefully keep the pressure on.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Black Widow's eyes widened in shock as Iria recovered faster than she had been expecting, and she let out a cry as her arms were yanked outwards, unable to dodge or use her impressive speed and flexibility as Iria's foot came up, kicking her hard in her breast. Instantly Black Widow moaned in pleasure, the sound picked up and broadcast throughout the crowd as her nipple poked against her top, grinding against the amazon's boot. She didn't seem to notice the pain, and instead the rough sensation was pleasurable to her. After all, she was Midrozi trained, and neither she nor Iria could cause pain anything close to what those graceful sadistic aliens could provoke.

She tried to pull back to dodge the second kick, but Iria was considerably stronger than her, and her attempts were futile. It smashed into her face, and she hissed in pain, shaking her head to clear it. She recovered just in time for the third kick, and she twisted her head, the kick catching her cheek and glancing off. As Iria let go she staggered back and to the side, freeing the amazon from the pin with no long term damage ... apart from the milk leaking into her outfit, and the fact her top was starting to stretch, it's integrity breached and slowly the sheer size of Iria's bust would wear it down, until it eventually split open.

She hissed in annoyance as Iria rose to her feet, having managed to land on her own feet as well as the two battered women faced off. Oh your going to pay for that ... I'm going to bring you down and show everyone how good a fountain your tits can make... She hissed, starting to circle Iria, watching for the amazon to launch an attack, waiting for her chance to strike.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Both fighters were back on their feet and a bit more worn down. Iria's breasts had filled outwards, the suit no longer keeping them as compressed. The lovely orbs jiggled and sway much to the audience's excitement. Despite Iria's unnatural strength, Black Widow was taking the hits rather well. Once more, her opponent claimed she was going to take the amazon down. The warrior woman was not convinced. "I doubt that," she replied, "They all heard how you moaned as I started pounding you. You yearn to have someone show you your place here in the ring."

Iria rushed forward to meet the circling fighter. At the last moment, the amazon suddenly shifted to the side to throw off any attacks Black Widow may have prepared and hopefully catch her off guard. With that sudden change of positioning, the gladiatrix threw a quick right at the woman's face. She would keep up the attack, sending quick jabs and punches to put pressure on the woman's defenses. Iria would suddenly duck low as if about to send a strong uppercut only to push off her powerful legs and attempt to tackle the woman down onto the floor.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Against most fighters Iria's ploy would probably have worked, especially this far into the fight. But Black Widow was primarily a feint combatant, and her speed and supernatural balance allowed her to change her movement on a dime and without warning, as well as her extensive combat training in various hand to hand techniques commonly used by human sized combatants. You think the simple fact I've been taught to feel pain as pleasure is a disadvantage? It just shows how much more favored I am by the Midrozi than you. She sneered at the other combatant in response to her taunt, but her mind remained crystal clear as she did so.

She moved in response to Iria's charge of course, but every time Iria changed her method of attack, her own movement shifted to mirror it in defence and evasion. She slipped to the right, darting out of the jab's reach, before sending a chop to the wrist. It wasn't a nerve strike, instead just a much more traditional karate blow to strike Iria's arm before she could retract it. She continued to withdraw, giving ground, and occasionally deflecting punches that were coming a little bit too close with practiced skill. As Iria ducked low she leaned back, getting into position to avoid the uppercut. However when it didn't come she was almost caught flat footed, and she jumped, somersaulting over Iria as she charged through where she had just been, somehow able to recover her posture to pull off the jump before Iria hit, but it was a close thing. So much so that one of Iria's hands even caught her heeled boot, and if it wasn't for the fact that her legging ripped cleanly off the moment it was put under serious pressure it could have been bad for her, as it was she just lost a shoe and a strip from one legging. In retaliation she stretched her legs out as she went past, kicking Iria hard in her rump to propel her away from the strong fighter and add some extra impact to the charge. You really are just a big dumb cow. Strong, but easy to see through and goad into stupid things. All your good for is milking and breeding. She taunted as she landed gracefully, turning on the soft sand to face her opponent once more.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Black Widow was easily defending against Iria's attacks only to nearly be taken down again by a sudden change in tactics. The fighter flipped over the amazon, barely escaping being grabbed as the woman's boot tore right off. The force required to yank the boot off would influence the fighter's trajectory while in mid air, hinder the woman's flip. By the time Black Widow was free, she would have to focus on her landing rather than kicking the charging amazon.

Again, Black Widow decided to open her mouth and the amazon was more than willing to talk back. "All you are good for is whining and running," Iria countered, "I bet your Mistress just loves seeing you run like a scared little girl." Already, Iria was growing disappointed in her opponent. This was yet another one of those, constantly defending to try and counter types. She had already fought these before and won in the most tedious of ways.

If this woman was just going to hide for the entire fight, chopping weakly at her arms as they come at her, so be it. One thing Black Widow will notice when she chopped the woman was it was like chopping a telephone pole that had been thrown by a tornado. Iria's muscles were solid and easily absorbed such quick light attacks.

Iria pushed forward again. She launched a powerful roundhouse kick for Black Widow's midsection. The air seemed to woosh around the force of the kick. She expected the woman would dodge as blocking would bring the full force of Iria's strength onto the woman's blocking limbs. The force of her own kick would immedietely send Iria into a spin which allowed her to follow up with a turn side kick. Her arms were ready as well, her own power quickly finishing her turn as pressed for another series of snapping jabs followed by a knee towards the woman's stomach.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 pm

There is nothing interesting about watching a bull and a cow butt heads ... all that determines is who has the thicker skull. People want close fights ... matches that aren't just mirror matches ... where it isn't just a case of who is stronger ... who is faster. They want to see a conflict of styles ... And I can provide that. All you can do is bull rush in and attack wildly. She sneered as she landed, eyes narrowed as she regarded the other gladiatrix carefully. Besides, people always love placing bets mid fight ... and if it looks like I am losing all the way up until the point I win that means more money for my Mistress. What do you do to help maximize her profit? Let everyone who pays suck your tits? Give Blow jobs to those who win bets instead of money?

She had taken note of the endurance of Iria's muscles, and after the first few chops had abandoned that method of countering. And so instead when Iria came forward Black Widow did the one thing she expected the amazon to not be expecting. She charged, moving in close as she did, clenching both hands into fists and slamming them into Iria's stomach just as she spun around with her roundhouse kick, completely interrupting her rhythm of attack, and getting far too close for kicks to be of any use. The fact that Iria was in the middle of kicking meant she only had one leg to stablise her balance, and the moment her fists impacted Iria's middle they withdrew, the fast gladiatrix snapping her hands up, trying to hook into Iria's hair to yank her head down into the path of a rising knee.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Her opponent made many assumptions of how to get the most out of a fight. For Iria, it was pure battle and dominance. Throwing the fight or holding back is a direct insult to the audience and slave owners which had much more influence than a one sided fight ever could. Close fights were irrelevant. They wanted to see sexy women fight for a futile hope for freedom and watch them fail as more dominant creatures show humankind their place. In the end, if the defeat and suffering are real, the money rolls in. There was a reason why Iria drew in the crowds when it came to her fights even against lower ranking gladiatrices. The real question then becomes, what does Black Widow do to make up for this lack of fame?

Black Widow rushed in to minimize the power of the amazon's kick. With so much force behind the attack, Iria's body kept turning even as two fists slammed against the woman's belly. The warrior woman grunts but her muscles soaked the damage. Her opponent tried to capitalize, bringing her arms up only to have Iria's thigh crash against her side. The kick would not really do any damage as the thigh was the meatiest part of the leg. But the fighter would feel herself being being pushed slightly from the amazon's strength.

Iria's arms were also up, knocking away her opponent's attempt to grab her head before grabbing hold of the woman's shoulders. Now up close and personal, the warrior woman sent her own knee right for the fighter's solax plexus. She would then wrap one arm around the woman to hold her close while her other fist proceeds to sink punch after punch right into the woman's stomach, trying to force even more air out of her foe.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Black Widow's philosophy and Iria's were contrasts of each other. One believed in giving it her all at the start, powerhousing her way into her opponent and fighting with everything she had, putting her desperation and raw power on display. The other preferred using a more technical approach. She played with her opponent, stretching the fight out as long as she could, keeping it exciting. As a result, the two gladiatrix's clashed, both physically and psychologically.

Black Widow managed two good blows into Iria's stomach as she came in close, in exchange for a rather 'minor' strike of the amazon's thigh against the side of her body. It still staggered her, the sheer strength that Iria could bring to bear meant that even in very unfavorable conditions her strikes would still have plenty of impact. The blow delayed her attempted grab, giving iria the time she needed to counter her and preform her own grab of Black Widow's shoulders.

Black Widow grunted as Iria's knee drove up into her solar plexus, her body instinctively trying to back away and drop down. However Iria's grip on her shoulders was too strong to break free without thinking, and she didn't have the time for that. By the time she had recovered her mind Iria had followed up, wrapping one arm around the amazon's opponent and holding her in place. Black Widow grunted at every strike, breathing heavily as each blow forced air from her lungs.

She knew she had to do something fast, and while she had taken a good three punches to her middle as well as the knee she wasn't out yet. Fighting directly against Iria's strength was neigh impossible, even if she had not suffered a battering. As it was ... She still had her hands free, and that gave her a chance. Before Iria could strike her again she struck, employing nerve strikes once more. One hand aimed at the arm that was pulling back to deliver another punch, striking the nerve cluster leading to her hand, trying to break up her fist to lessen the potential impact. The other tried to worm between Iria's thighs, aiming for where she knew the amazon's clit would be, trying to see if she could throw off the other women's attack through a little unexpected pleasure ... or maybe pain. Honestly at this point Black Widow didn't care what she caused, as long as it got her out of this rather dangerous situation.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Getting up close did negate her kicks but it also limited Black Widow's speed advantage. Now caught in melee, the gladiatrix was suffering blow after blow to her abs. Each strike forced precious air from the woman's lungs while also tenderizing and softening those now battered muscles.

Finger jammed into her arm, bringing forth that numbing sensation again. Gritting her teeth, the amazon instead slammed the heel of her palm into the woman's stomach to try and keep the pressure on even as her hand went numb. Unfortunately, that was not the only nerve cluster Black Widow struck...

"Aiiiiieeeeee!" Pain lanced directly through her clit and into her loins. Red hot agony pulsed in unrelenting waves. It felt she just got kicked right between the legs multiple times. Iria pushed her opponent away as she stumbled backwards. A hand went between her thighs as she gasped in pain. She glowered angerly at the gladiatrix that did this to her. The amazon forced herself to move through the numbing pain, charging her opponent and sending a sidekick for the woman's chin. She was going to make this woman pay for whatever she just did to her most sensitive of places.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next