View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Friendly Sparring (For Iria) 

Post Re: Friendly Sparring (For Iria)
Black Widow smirked as she was half pushed, and half rolled, away. Her breasts bouncing as her entire body contorted, spinning herself around on her back and twirling her legs, coming up to her feet with graceful ease, facing Iria even before the amazonian brute had recovered from the nerve strike. Aww ... Poor slut. Didn't your Mistress teach you how do those? She taunts, chuckling as she watches Iria charge forward. It was obvious to everyone that the amazon warrior was furious ... and while that was what Black Widow was aiming for, it did mean she would have a rather tough fight on her hands.

By now Black Widow knew better than to try and take Iria head on, and using nerve strikes too much would spoil the fight. But she would have to tone down her own flashy moves as well, as hateful as that idea was to her. Her opponent was a brute, not an artist after all. Of course that didn't mean she wouldn't put on a show ...

She darted forward, as if planning to meet Iria's charge. As soon as she got close enough Black Widow would kick out ... but her kick wasn't aimed at Iria. Instead she dragged her foot through the sand, a cloud of the fine powder flying up through the air towards Iria's face, even as she jumped, trying to go right over Iria's head ... and if she could manage it aim a kick at the rear of the charging women and use that to propel herself away.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:54 pm

The amazon charged right into that cloud of dust. "Ngh!" Tiny grains of sand scratched at her eyes and eyelids, irritating them as the warrior woman kicked. Black Widow was already up and over the woman already. A kick to the back sent Iria stumbling forward. The blow did not really hurt as the busty gladiatrix was flying in the opposite direction of her attack. But, the damage to Iria's eyes was the real prize out of all this.

Getting back to her feet, Iria wiped at her eyes. She could not see anything as the sound of the roaring crowd continued to beat down on her from all directions. Every blink caused the dust to scratch at her eyes, sending agony through them as tears formed to help clean them out. Iria kept her fighting stance, doing her best to try and listen for her approaching opponent while trying to restore her lost vision. How was Black Widow going to capitalize on this and soften up this brutish amazon warrior?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Black Widow's kick was never more than an added bonus, giving her some extra distance so Iria couldn't grab her blindly ... and giving the crowd something to chuckle at. She licked her lips for a moment as she considered, and then she was on the attack once more. The sand under her feet, combined with the roar of the crowd, meant she was making next to no noise, and it was easy for her to close in to the brutish amazon. She didn't kick ... this time coming in from one side, sending a elbow to Iria's head, the other hand snaking out and moving to pinch one of the amazon's nipples the moment the elbow would strike her opponents head, the two 'attacks' coming in at almost the same time. She would only remain there for a moment, quickly retreating back out of reach, and circling around before delivering a barrage of kicks and blows to the arch of Iria's back, the crowd roaring their approval as many members of the crowd rose onto their feet. Black Widow knew she had a small opening ... as soon as Iria recovered from the sand and got her vision back this fight would get a lot harder again, and so Black Widow knew she had to get as much in as she could while she had this golden opening. As much as she derided and taunted Iria, she doubted the amazon would fall for the same simple trick twice.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:39 pm

With so much noise, Black Widow's attack seemed to come from nowhere. The sharp elbow crashed into Iria's temple, sending the amazon's body jolting as her hindered vision flashed black and white. Her arms fell weakly to her sides as she swayed on her feet. The warrior woman was in a daze as Black Widow began her assault. The kicks and other blows crashed into her lower back and her kidneys. The first few attacks sent Iria stumbling up against one of the Arena pillars, holding the woman up while her opponent continued to wear away at the powerful amazon woman.

Iria was strong but nowhere near invincible. She grunt and groaned in pain as each blow tenderized her lower back. Once her arms started to tingle and regain feeling once more, the warrior woman tried to fight out of this predicament. She twisted around, swinging a wide backhand to try and swat Black Widow away from her and buy her some time to recover.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Black Widow seemed to have underestimated Iria's ability to recover, and she let out a grunt of her own as the backhand caught her off guard. Her head had ducked back instinctively, her reaction speed ensuring that the strike was just a glancing blow to her chin ... which sent her staggering back, shaking her head to recover her balance, seeing stars for a few seconds. She shook her head, eyes clearing as she desperately focused, having only a small window. She launched another attack, but this time coming from a completely new direction. She would run to one side, and then jump, twisting in the air so she landed feet first on the pillar, her feet connecting with it just as Iria's gaze would clear of sand enough to see ... giving her a few moments for the fact she couldn't see Black Widow anywhere in the ring to sink in before Black Widow exploded downwards from the side of the pillar, pushing off with her legs as she attempted to aim both feet at the other women from almost straight above her. If Iria didn't realize this was coming, or failed to defend against it ... this could be bad for the Amazonian gladiatrix.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Even a glancing blow proved dangerous as Black Widow staggered back. The blind amazon felt her fist connect which gave her a direction to keep pushing the counter attack. But, Black Widow had already stumbled off to the side and recovered from the glancing blow. Hitting nothing but air, Iria wiped her eyes and was starting to see that her opponent was not in front of her. She turned but could not see the woman's blurry form anywhere.

It was then a shadow crossed over the amazon. She looked up only to see two boots crash right into her face. The kick sent her toppling over, the feet pushing her head all the way down into the Arena floor. The impact of those feet smashing her skull into the floor had the entire crowd on their feet. Iria's body twitched weakly as she layed sprawled out. Her eyes were half mast as a weak groan escaped her lips. The blow was devastating. The so called Queen of the Arena was not looking so mighty now.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Black Widow smirked as her feet connected, her high heels giving her double kick to Iria's face a little bit extra punch as the powerhouse of an Amazonian went down. The women wasted no time, seeing that Iria seemed rather out of it at the moment, and quickly deciding that now was the time to actually go for the 'Victory Condition'. She slithered down on top of the other women, her knees pressing against those huge tits, using them as pillows and grinding against Iria's nipples as she reached down with her hands, slender fingers worming their way into her opponent's outfit, burrowing under clothes as the camera's zoomed in, tracking their progress as the small bulges worked their way towards Iria's sex, fingers soon teasing the entrance, trying to coax the other women's body into responding. Now let's find out how much of a slut you really are ...

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Iria let out a weak groan as the heavy weight of her opponent's knees pressed down on her breasts. Her arms and legs twitched and stirred but they lacked any coherent strength behind them. Facing down the amazon's body, Black Widow slid her hands down the woman's body and into those tight bottoms.

Her body twitched as fingers danced across her netherlips. "Uhhnn..." Iria shook her head slowly from side to side, trying to clear her head after such a heavy power move. For several moments, Iria could only lay there as her opponent had her way. Fingers stroked and inflamed those netherlips until they began to moisten with her arousal. To say Black Widow was skilled at this would have been a grave understatement. Every trace of those fingertips left her insides yearning for more. Her clitoris began to throb and ache as it hardened before the woman's attentions.

Slowly, hands began to paw at Black Widow's thighs. Still dazed and weakened, Iria was trying to push the woman off of her chest. "G-Get off... of me..." she groaned weakly.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Black Widow laughed in response, the weak uncoordinated efforts of Iria not enough to push her off her perch on top of the amazonian, her knees pressing in, grinding hard against the other women's nipples as her hands continued their teasing 'dance' over the women's lower lips, thumbs flicking up to tease the sensitive clit as it throbbed and ached for attention ... and after a few teasing flicks her head lowered, tongue snaking out and licking back and forth against it through the gladiatrix's uniform.

It would take a monumental effort on the part of Iria to push through the sensations ... but she had one advantage that most gladiatrix's who found themselves at Black Widow's 'mercy' didn't have ... she was used to the touch of a Midrozi ... and while Black Widow as good, this was a candle held up against the bonfire of sensation when compared to what Iria's alien mistress could achieve. And with Black Widow's head down her body weight had shifted, making it easier for Iria to push her off ... if she could push through the pleasure.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 pm

"Ooohhhnnn!" Her breasts throbbed as knees ground into them. It was pure agony but that was not what caused Iria's resistance to falter. Fingers found her vulnerable pearl and proceeded to flick it back and forth. Each flick caused it to pulse with hot blood, leaving it all the more vulnerable. Black Widow flicked the amazon's clitoris until was fully exposed and erect. She flicked it until it was spasming like a climaxing cock. Then, she flicked it some more.

Lips and tongue sealed over the nub, easily finding the pulsing bead poking through the tight black latex. Even the smooth material did little protect her from Black Widow's assaults. "Uhhnn.... Goddesss..." Iria moaned, weakly. The pleasure seared inside her belly while her loins tensed up. Numb thighs part slowly, giving Black Widow easier access while hips twitched and trembled against the woman's face. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as pawing hands slowly fell limp at her sides. Her limbs felt so far away now as wave after wave of bliss crashed into her very being.

For minutes, Iria layed there. Juices soaked her inner thighs, dripping onto the Arena floor. Iria was so close to cumming. This woman was amazing with that long tongue. Every long lick across her covered clit sent her limbs twitching weakly. But no matter how amazing this woman was, Black Widow was still just another human, an inferior species compared to the glorious Midrozi.

Groaning, Iria's thighs wrapped around Black Widow's head, trapping and squeezing with a vice like grip. Arms wrapped around her opponent's waist as Iria slowly forced herself to sit up. With body held upside down and head trapped between her thighs, Iria got up shakily to her feet. From there, her numb body could do only one thing. She pushed off her legs and let herself fall, sending Black Widow's head towards the Arena floor in a brutal piledriver.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Black Widow knew about the difference in skills between her and her Mistresses kind, her nerve strikes were painful, and her caresses were blissful ... but the Midrozi's nerve strikes was pure agony, and their tender touch brought about ecstasy. She herself had a massive tolerance of pleasure and pain thanks to them ... but she had never considered that a brute like Iria would be refined enough to have adapted to the difference. She was concentrating, putting everything she had into driving Iria's body crazy, and could, quite literally, taste victory seeping through the costume. But suddenly thighs closed around Black Widow's head, and she realized she had miscalculated ... badly.

Black Widow didn't panic, and as Iria shakily started to rise she realized just what the amazon planned. She knew even dazed as she was there was no way she was breaking free of Iria's grasp ... and instead her tongue became frantic, writing and licking back and forth, trying to distract the amazon, to make her cum before ...

*SLAM*

Black Widow let out a loud grunt of pain as she hit the ground hard, her head slamming into the sand, the impact being dispersed a little bit ... but no-where near enough, her body flopping weakly as her eyes rolled in her head. She was stunned ... and for most fights and human opponents this would be enough. But with Black Widow ... Iria had bought herself time, she had leveled the playing field for a while. Black Widow's body was designed to take punishment, to absorb blows and keep operating until she was pushed beyond her pleasure or pain thresholds ... and her eyes were already starting to refocus, although for now she was helpless in Iria's arms. Her only defense was her tongue, still flicking back and forth on auto-pilot, following the trail and taste of her opponent's sexual juices, licking plainly up and down along the women's still covered sex as Iria's thighs kept Black Widow's head trapped between them.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Being piledrived into the arena floor, Black Widow was lucky she was only stunned and not cracked wide open. The tongue lashing had stopped, thankfully the woman did not accidentally bite off her tongue from the impact. With the stimulation halted, Iria was able to get up off the woman's face. It was now her opponent's turn to be left sprawled out on the arena floor.

Iria frowned in disgust at how the woman licked the empty air in auto pilot. The toe of her black boot crashed right into her opponent's temple as the amazon kicked her down opponent. With most of Black Widow's time being spent causing pleasure rather than pain, Iria had a different ache in her body now but it was one she could at least move and fight with for the time being. She picked up the heavier woman with ease, scooping her up before swinging the black haired woman over into a powerful body slam. Iria fell with her opponent, using her own body to smash Black Widow into the arena floor. The impact caused dust to kick up, irritating her eyes a bit. But, that did not stop the amazon from scooping her opponent up a second time and running over to a different spot before slamming Black Widow right into the ground once more.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:03 am

Black Widow had remarkable regeneration abilities, her body recovering from batterings at an astonishing rate, although the physical signs would remain for much longer. Normally she could shake off most head impacts, pushing through concussions for the few moments it took her. However Iria's strength was, for lack of a better description, monstrous, and unlike most of her opponents she held nothing back in trying to subdue the busty gladiatrix.

As a result, unfortunately for Black Widow, she was given no chance to recover from the pile-driver before Iria's foot crashed against her temple, her head snapping to one side, for a moment going at an unnatural angle, before it righted itself. She was helpless against Iria's follow up, and had no chance to stop Iria from body slamming her into the ground, letting out a loud grunt of pain as the impact ripped the air from her lungs. She groaned as Iria picked her up again ... But in the time it took the other women to move to another part of the arena to slam her down most of the cobwebs in her mind had faded, at least enough for her to think and push past them. Just as Iria was starting to push her down she twisted, a single arm contorting behind her back to jab her fingers into the Amazonian's right shoulder. The strike wasn't that accurate, and would probably miss the major nerve cluster she was aiming for ... But it would still send lances of agony along iria's arm, shoulder, and upper body.

Of course Black Widow was unable to stop the Amazon from slamming her into the ground again, but this time it wouldn't have the full force of Iria's strength behind it. The moment her back hit the ground she lashed out, striking with both hands, and her feet, trying to push Iria away, even if just for a moment to allow her to get to her feet. Her vision was still blurry, and her ears rung as her head tried to recover and sort out what sensory inputs were what, but she knew she had to strike back, to try and do something to ensure that Iria did not just pummel her against the ground relentlessly and give her no chance to recover.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:16 am

There was no pushing required for her slams as she was letting gravity and momentum do all the work for her. Still, the pain stabbed into her shoulder and arm but the blow was weak and inaccurate. Black Widow slammed into the unforgiving Arena floor with Iria's body smashing on top just like before. The dazed fighter pushed against the amazon, trying to get at moment to recover.

Iria rose up, letting Black Widow push her a bit. She even helped the woman to her feet only to slam her knee right into the gladiatrix's gut. The powerful woman clasped both hands together and brought them down on her opponent's head in hopes of knocking the woman back down to the arena floor. Enraged about the embarrassing attacks from before, Iria was not letting up as she takes control of the match. She grabs Black Widow by the back of the head and slams her face first into the floor multiple times before guiding the woman back to her feet, holding the woman up by her long black hair.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:39 am

Black Widow let out a grunt as the air rushes out of her lungs from her hard impact on the arena floor, her vision still spinning as for a moment hope returned as she rose shakily to her feet, seemingly not realising that Iria was helping her ... And caught compeltly off guard when that knee slammed into her gut hard, letting out a half grunt, half shriek of pain as she collapsed back to the arena floor, hands clutching her stomach.

However she would not be allowed to rest, with Iria first slamming her head into the ground well past the point an ordinary women would have passed out, and then finnally grabbing her hair and pulling her up to her unsteady feet, as if showing the other women off like a trophy. She groaned as her legs shakily tried to push up to reduce the pressure on her hair ... At least for a moment. In reality the genetically enhanced female was no-where near as dazed and beaten as she seemed to be, and while the impacts from her head slamming against the ground had hurt, she's pushed through far worse pain before, and knew all sorts of mental trciks to push past a concussion.

Even so, she couldn't keep taking a beating like this ... She was primarily trained for a spectacular show, not a slugging match that this fight had devolved into. The crowd seemed to be loving it though, and hearing them cheering gave her that extra push that she needed. Win or lose the crowd was loving it, roaring in approval, and so Black Widow would do everything she could to avoid failing so soon. Her hands both darted out, one in a chop aimed at a nerve cluser of the wrist holding her hair, however it was obvious and she fully expected Iria to counter it. But the real blow was a punch ... Aimed right between the amazon's thighs, fuelled by desperation and raw willpower as much as it was physical strength. If this didn't buy her the extra room she needed to pull herself together and recover, she would soon be finished.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next