View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Friendly Sparring (For Iria) 

Post Re: Friendly Sparring (For Iria)
Iria showed off her dazed opponent much to the delight of her fans. Even the genetically enhanced woman was not looking too great after so many brutal poundings. Iria's attacks were not about causing pain but causing raw physical damage, pain was just a wonderful bonus.

The amazon hissed in pain as Black Widow chopped her wrist. She released the woman's hair but before she could act, her opponent's fist slammed right into her sex. "Augh!" Iria's entire body jolts as agony lanced up her passage and into her core. She bent over as she fought down the bile rising in the back of her throat. Her legs wobbled and grew weak. The blow to her sensitive parts hurt to say the least and bought Black Widow a few precious moments. But, it would not last for long as the woman growled and glared at her opponent. Once feeling returned to her weakening legs, she would make this bitch pay.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:47 pm

The blow was a cheap shot sure, and normally even Black Widow would try to avoid strikes like that against another human opponent. But there was no way she was going to let this upstart brute take her place as the Midrozi Arena Queen, and if that meant using some of her more dirty fighting tricks, than so be it. The strike brought her only a short reprive, her body fallinng down and tolling weakly away from Iria to stay out of the no doubt enraged women's reach.

Black Widow's body was battered and bruised, and her head had taken a pounding against the hot sand of the arena floor. But as she wiped her eyes her vision cleared, seeing Iria likewise recovering from the groin attack. "You should know better than to leave yourself open like that ... Amateur ..." She cooed, her voice just as sweet, silky and infuriating as it was at the start. She was goading the amazon on, trying to enrage her into a blind charge. Black Widow was hurt sure, and her body had taken a pounding. But she was still dangerous to approach without thinking, and she was confident that if Iria did try a careless attack, Black Widow could exploit it and return the favour of the beating she had just suffered.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Iria glared at the Black Widow. The two were competing for the same owner and Mistress. This had far more riding on it than any other match they ever had. Black Widow tried to remain calm and confident but it was impossible not to notice the bruises that blemished her otherwise perfect skin. Iria had her own wounds though they were not as numerous and most were pressure strikes or sensual attacks.

The amazon took slow deep breaths as she glowered at her opponent. Her opponent was taunting her. Whether it worked or not, Iria was suddenly rushing forward. Eyes were focused on Black Widow, never wavering from the busty gladiatrix's target. The blind charge proved to be less so as Iria suddenly shifted to one side at the last moment. Iria went low, sending her fist towards Black Widow's side before turning and sending a strong roundhouse kick towards the woman's back or side. Iria may be a brute but she had been in countless combats and was very familiar with how to fight properly.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Black Widow had taken a beating sure, and had probably suffered more damage to her body than Iria had, simply due to the raw power nature of the amazonian gladiatrix's fighting style as opposed to her own more precise strikes. But she had been fighting for even longer than Iria, and most of that time had been at severe speed or strength disadvantages. Iria's fake out from her seemingly blind charge may have caught most fighters off balance and off guard, but Black Widow was not among that large number.

Black Widow knew better than to try and stop or counter the amazonian powerhouse's blows directly, the strength difference was just too great. But there were other ways to avoid attacks, and she spun her body, using the flat of a palm to change the angle of the strike just enough so that Black Widow could twirl past it, the strike missing by a hair's length. And as Iria spun into her own roundhouse kick Black Widow returned a 'favour' that Iria had done earlier, sending a lightning fast jab at the amazon's face while she was spinning to build up the momentum for the kick, her other hand stabbing down at a nerve cluser in Iria's supporting leg. The two pronged attack was designed to wreck Iria's sense of balance, to make her leg crumple and her body collapse as it tried to follow through with the momentum of her roundhouse kick. Preferably both, but Black Widow was assuming that Iria would notice and be able to dodge or deflect at least one of the strikes.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Her punch was parried away and the other gladiatrix closed in for a quick attack to Iria's face. The amazon's vision flashed white briefly as her head snapped back. As her kick swung around, her arm dropped and managed to knock away the hand attempting to stab at her supporting leg. Did she know it was coming or was her body merely reacting on instinct? Whatever it was, it saved the busty warrioress from collapsing to the arena floor.

Still standing, her body finished rotating around. Her large thigh crashed into Black Widow's side though the damage was minor as the kick only hit with the meaty part of Iria's long leg. Still, the amazon's might could not be denied as the impact would be enough to send her opponent off balance and push her away some. Iria let her leg drop and used the kicking leg to step forward to follow her opponent as she sent rapid punches of her own towards the raven haired woman's face and torso.

The crowds were cheering as the battle continued to go strong with neither side yielding to the other.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Black Widow hissed in annoyance as Iria managed to block what was probably the more dangerous of her twin strikes, and the hiss turned into a grunt as the amazonian warriors meaty thigh slammed into her side, sending the raven haired gladiatrix staggering away.

The force of the strike ensured that Black Widow had to take a good six steps before she could recover her balance, and she took a seventh step to buy a moment of time as Iria came in swinging. Black Widow was on the defence again, and she had both her palms flat, using them to deflect Iria's punches off to the sides. Against a less experienced fighter she might even be able to make them overextend themselves, but she fully expected Iria to pull her strike the moment she realised it would have little chance of connecting. Of course if Iria didn't play it safe and keep her guard up she'd find herself the victim of some rather painful counter strikes.

But with every deflection Black Widow was backing away, taking a step back to ensure there was no way Iria could turn a missed punch into a grab. A wrestle started from a roughly equal position was not something she expected to be able to win.

About four steps before the edge of the ring Black Widow's movement suddenly shifted, and rather than deflecting the next strike she went low, ducking under it and rolling forward only to explode upwards with both feet spearing up towards Iria's middle. It shouldn't be too hard for Iria to get at least one arm in the way to cushion the impact a little, but it would drive her back a few steps ... And more crucially it gave Black Widow the cover she needed to take two handfuls of sand into her hands, which were now closed as tight fists, not wanting to give away her surprise weapon just yet.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:01 pm

The amazon showed her own speed by keeping up with the retreating Black Widow. She kept up the pressure with rapid punches which her opponent could do nothing but defend against. The raven haired gladiatrix was losing ground and soon would be pinned against the walls of the arena. But Iria's confidence and impatience got the better of her as she suddenly rushed forward with a hard right punch.

Black Widow disappeared from Iria's vision. Before she could wonder what happened, both her opponent's feet were sinking into her stomach. Iria had ran right into the other woman's double kick. "Ooof!" Air rushed from her lungs as her diaphragm was forced upwards. Iria managed to remain on her feet even as she struggled to take a breath. She took a shaky step back, arms still raise to defend herself but it was obvious her stance was not solid and full of openings.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Black Widow smirked as her double kick hit Iria hard, the amazon being caught completely off guard by the maneuver ... and Black Widow had every intention of exploiting that to the fullest. She darted forward, easily snaking a jab past Iria's clumsy stance, the blow aimed at the amazon's throat. She had noticed that Iria was gasping for air, and her strike was designed to make breathing as hard as possible for the Amazon.

Of course that was just the opening strike, and even before the effect of the blow had been felt she darted low, using a sweeping kick to try and trip Iria, and then aiming a second kick with her other leg at the women's chest, the high heel of her boot jabbing against one of Iria's sensitive breasts. She quickly moved in close, trying to get Iria pinned to the sand of the arena face down, hands reaching to start ripping the gladiatrix's uniform from her body, tearing it into strips and discarding it, planning to fully expose the amazon, to strip her of the uniform that marked her as a gladiatrix, and instead turn her into just another busty, and sensitive, women. And of course if Iria had been forced face down, when the costume was torn away from her breasts even the feeling of them being forced to grind against the soft warm sand would be amazingly pleasurable.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:47 pm

"Urk!" Iria's hands went to her throat, struggling to open her throat for air. Her legs were swept out from under, sending her crashing onto her back. She cried out what little breathe she had as the heel of Black Widow's boot came crashing down on a breast. Milk spurt from the heaving jug but the pleasure of release did not compare to the sheer agony stabbing into her chest.

The amazon was rolled over and the heavy weight of her opponent came down upon her. This would have been nothing to push herself up off the ground but the lack of oxygen sapped her strength. Her face smashed into the arena floor, dazing her and leaving her inhaling the dust and sand into her lungs. She was coughing weakly while her opponent proceeded to rip apart her outfit.

The crowds were loving seeing one of the women finally be exposed. By the time she was in nothing but her boots and gloves, Iria's struggles had grown much weaker. She was still choking on sand, barely keeping conscious from the lack of air. Hands pawed at the arena floor, trying to find something, anything to help free herself.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Black Widow smirked as Iria coughed and weakly squirmed under her, the powerful amazon flopping around like a fish out of water. She drove her knee into the gladiatrix's back, pressing it into her spine and making it even harder for Iria to breathe as one hand pressed against the back of her head to keep her 'eating sand'. As she did her other hand snaked down, fingers burrowing between Iria's thighs, moving to start pumping back and forth inside Iria's body, starting to finger-fuck the seemingly helplesd amazon, letting Iria get just enough air to make sure she stayed concious, and felt every stroke of her fingers as the raven haired warrior relentlessly pumped her fingers back and forth.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 am

"Urk!" The knee sank right into her spine, forcing her body to arch slightly as agony lanced through her entire body. Her limbs went numb for a few moments as Iria was left gasping and choking on sand and dirt. A weak groan left her lips as fingers pumped hard and fast into her exposed sex.

For several moments, Iria shivered there on the arena floor. Those fingers were trying to break her in front of the entire audience. Feeling eventually returned to her limbs, allowing the amazon warrior to grip the dusty floor and suddenly push herself up with all her strength. Black Widow would feel herself rise up as she was left riding on top of the powerful warrioress. With a second push, Iria forced herself to sit up, trying to fling the other woman off of her.

Iria was still gasping and coughing. She was dazed and tired but she had to keep fighting. Black Widow was hurting too. She just had to hope the woman got overconfident as well. The warrior woman would turn on her knees, sending a strong sweeping kick towards her opponent hoping to either catch her off guard or force her to retreat to finally give Iria some breathing room to recover.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:56 pm

<Sorry for the massive delay with this >_<; >

Black Widow was confident in her superiority over the other gladiatrix, and her pride left her flat footed when Iria managed to surge upwards. She had a moment's warning when Iria rose, but while her legs snapped down and around to try and hook around the human's waist to latch onto her back she just wasn't quick enough, and she was sent flying away.

She hit the ground hard, rolling a few times before getting her feet beneath her, and rising. She coughed a few times, spitting out sand. She started to move in on the still kneeling Iria, but that sudden sweeping kick forced her to rethink, and she jumped, somersault through the air over Iria. The momentum of her charge meant she had to take several steps after landing, ensuring that Iria had those crucial few seconds that she needed to recover before Black Widow spun around.

The raven haired warrior rushed forwards, closing the gap once more, and aiming a few jabs at Iria. She was breathing heavily, and her body hurt, ensuring that the strikes weren't as strong, or as fast, as they were at the start. But they were still beyond what a natural human could achieve, Black Widow pushing through the screaming of her over-used muscles. She could very well hurt herself keeping this up ... but it was better to be hurt and win, than to play it safe and lose.

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Iria's own body was screaming for different reasons. Juices ran down her twitching thighs. Still coughing up dust, the amazon rose to her feet only to have her head snap back from quick jabs. It was stunning and disorientating but no where near as sharp as they were before. Black Widow was running out of steam but so was Iria. Who's stamina and power will last to the end?

The amazon pushed through the third punch, letting it push her head to the side as her body rotated with the blow. Her fist came in low, aiming for Black Widow's lower ribs. She would return to wrecking her opponent's lower body, following up with another punch into the gut. Iria was willing to trade blows as the amazon felt confident in winning a straight up slugging match with her foe. Would Iria's magically enhanced body and years of battle experience surpass this sexual minx?

Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:41 am

(Sorry for the colossal delay in this >_<; )

"Uggggh ..." Black widow let out a loud grunt of pain at the impact into her ribs as she stepped a little too close, and every breath became agony as the strike seemed to have caused some serious damage. She couldn't stand against Iria in a slugging match, and she knew it. Even before the second blow to her gut was starting to build up momentum the raven haired gladiatrix was retreating once more, buy she still only just managed to avoid it.

Her breathing was heavy, and as she staggered back her balance, which had been supernaturally perfect throughout the fight, seemed to have been beaten from her. She tripped over her own legs, crashing back to the ground, and rolling backwards to her knees. She let out a cry of pain as she did, and instead of rising she clutched her ribs where Iria had struck.

Her eyes were half closed ... But her ears were sharp. In one hand she had handful of sand, and her kneeling posture, while it looked vulnerable defensibly, was one she could explode out of in a vicious attack. She would listen, panting loudly and looking like she was too beaten to rise. She even pretended to try and rise a few times, only to collapse back down. But as soon as Iria got close enough, that hand would throw it's contents into her face, trying to blind her as Black Widow exploded upwards, aiming a chop at Iria's throat, a knee into her gut, and a pinch to one of her exposed nipples.

If this didn't work Black Widow had just left herself open to Iria's devastating blows, and could very well lose the match here.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:15 pm

((It's okies. ^.^))

Iria's last punch seemed to have a lasting effect on Black Widow. Once again, the raven haired seductress retreated only to fall to the ground in pain. The amazon smelled blood in the water and moved in for the kill. Her opponent was struggling to rise, this was her chance.

"Ahhhh!" Sand flew right into her eyes, blinding the warrior woman. She did not see the sharp chop as it cracked into her throat. Her arms went up by instinct to protect her damaged neck only to feel a knee sink into her gut. The distraction was enough to let the blow sink past her usually solid muscles and force her diaphragm upwards, taking all the air from her lungs. Iria would have keeled over then and there but her opponent had already caught her. She slumped into Black Widow's grasp as fingers pinched her long throbbing nipple.

Iria was hurting now as well, struggling to open her wind pipe and take a breath. The crowds were roaring as the momentum kept changing with each clash of these two skilled fighters.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next