View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Friendly Sparring (For Iria) 

Post Re: Friendly Sparring (For Iria)
Black Widow knew she had only a short window. She had to make the most of it, and could not afford to take any more of her opponent's hammer blows. Her knee was still sunk in Iria's gut, and her free hand reached up to grab her hair, even as she planted her free foot on the ground.

Her muscles strained, trying to use her leg, grip on Iria'd nipple, and hold in her hair to flip Iria over her shoulder and smash her into the ground. If she pulled it off she would pounce once again, but this time would twist one of the human's arms behind her back and pin it painfully between her shoulderblades, even as she tried to snake her other hand down to start fingering the other women once again. Against normal humans the combination of pleasure and pain would counteract each other and reduce the effectiveness of both. But Iria was Midrozi trained, and her body had been sent from one extreme to the other so many times she could feel both at once with perfect clarity.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Instead of going straight to sensual attacks, Black Widow punished the battered amazon further. Iria's world went upside down as she was lifted and brought crashing to the arena floor back first. She groaned in pain, stirring weakly as Black Widow rolled the warrior woman onto her stomach. The woman lacked the strength to fight back as her arm was pulled painfully behind her while fingers once more curled inside her depths. Pain lanced through Iria's shoulder while her folds hungrily hugged those curling digits. Weak moans left Iria's lips as her one good arm pawed at the arena floor. Was this the end for the so called Queen of the Arena?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:39 pm

As Iria's free arm weakly slapped at the sand, Black Widow put more force into her hand pinning Iria's arm against her back, shifting to press one knee against it as well, adding even more agonising pressure. Her fingers curled ever so slightly, and started rapidly pumping back and forth. Her hand was moving fast, and to Iria's battered body it felt as if the two fingers pumping inside her were even faster than most Midrozi could manage, hitting Iria's body with multiple waves of pleasure from penetration that occurred faster than Iria's battered brain could process as separate thrusts.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm

"Uhhhnn..." Pain lanced through her back and spine. Iria could not summon enough strength to break the hold. The knee in her spine left her body feeling numb. She could not lift herself up off the floor, leaving her completely exposed to the rapidly thrusting digits invading her body. Iria's eyes fluttered as her groans slowly grew into cries. The crowds were cheering Black Widow on as they saw those hips twitch and jolt out of control. The roaring audience muffled the sound of slurping juices as Iria grew dripping wet.

"Ohhhnnn... Ahhhnn... N-No... Noooo... Auuuughhh!" Eyes fluttered and rolled back inside Iria's head. Her cries echoed through the arena as her body began to shudder uncontrollably. Hot juices gushed out of her climaxing cunt. Her struggled faded entirely as all her strength drained away with her blissful release.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Black Widow's battered body seemed to glow with her pride as Iria came, and came hard. Her thumb flicked out, teasing the amazon's clit, toying with it and using it to stretch out her orgasm as long as she could. This fight had been close and hard fought, and from the roar of the crowd Black Widow could tell that as much as the crowd loved the fight, they wanted to see this. This match was just a training bout, and would be left off the official record. But Black Widow knew her Mistress was smiling at her, and that Iria would no doubt be punished for losing, while she would be rewarded.

But all of that was for later ... For now she pumped her fingers back and forth for the duration of Iria's orgasm, and then pushed her straight towards the next. She released her hold on Iria's arm ... Iria had lost according to the rules of the match, and if she did anything more than a futile struggle their Mistress would be furious at her. She pushed Iria right to the edge of release, and then suddenly pulled off her.

She grabbed her hair, yanking her to her knees, and then forcing her to arch backwards until her head was pressing against the ground. She slid down, her free hand pushing the crotch of her uniform aside, exposing her wet pussy, and she slid it into Iria's face, purring out "Get to work ... 'Queen' ... Show everyone who's better ..." As she did her hands snaked down to those massive tits, starting to skilfully squeeze and knead them to coax their bounty into the open, soon creating two fountains from Iria's helpless peaks.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Every flick across her engorged clitoris sent Iria's hips shuddering as more juices squirt out of her still cumming pussy. She was drained after the first one but Black Widow continued to conquer her prize by sending her right to the edge of yet another release. The amazon could only groan as she was forced to her knees before the victor. Her body arched, those heaving udders caked with dirt and glistening with sweat and milk.

Black Widow mounted the amazon's face. The order was loud and clear. Arms gently wrapped around the winner's thighs as Iria's tongue pushed deep inside. Her opponent would soon realize that Iria was not just a brute but a trained sex slave just like her. Iria was trained to satisfy their Mistress's unreasonable expectations. Her tongue slid deep, slurping at those juices while her tongue began to shiver and flicker rapidly, jabbing the Widow's g-spot with machine-like efficiency.

Muffled moans vibrate through her opponent's cunt. Her breasts began to spurt milk through Black Widow's manipulations which was more than enough to send the already needing amazon over the edge. Milk jets out of both teats while juices squirt out of her orgasming body.

Heat rose in Iria's cheeks. She lost though the battle was good enough that her Mistress would most likely be pleased. Of course, her owner would not reveal such a thing and she knew her punishment would be harsh. But, Iria's pride did not feel crushed like in most defeats. Black Widow bested her in battle and she felt nothing but admiration for one who brought such a glorious battle. But, being equals was not allowed it seemed. One had to be better than the other, her Mistress ensured that.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Iria, unlike Black Widow, had focused purely on physical attacks, and while Black Widow was probably a bit more badly hurt than Iria was, she was no-where near as aroused. Of course her hyper sensitive body would quickly change that, and she made no attempt to hide her moan of bliss at Iria's skillful tongue. Her juices were gushing out, and there was something slightly 'exotic' about the taste, and Iria would find that the heat of her mouth caused some of those gushing juices to evaporate and seep into her lungs, giving just enough air to ensure Iria couldn't fall uncouncious from a lack of air.

While Iria was busy servicing Black Widow, the raven haired women ground her hips into her face, using slow exaggerated movements so everyone watching could clearly see. Her hands shifted their 'aim' of Iria's tits, shooting one up and tilting her head back, catching the fountain of milk in her mouth and drinking it down, a feat that brought cheers from the crowd. Those cheers grew louder when Black Widow did the same with both teats at once, although some milk was dribbling down her chin, splashing against her face.

It would take several minutes before Black Widow finally came, and she screamed in pleasure as her body spasmed and hips bucked against that skilful tongue. Her face had plenty of Iria's milk all over it, as did her own breasts, and much of Iria's body. She rode out her entire orgasm, and then finally slipped off her face. Her hand grabbed Iria's hair, pulling her roughly to her feet ... And then she moved in and kissed the gladiatrix, tongue invading her mouth, sharing the taste of Iria's milk, and her own juices, between the two of them.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Her breasts pulsed and tingled madly as every touch seemed to find a new pleasure spot to stimulate. Milk spurt from both tits as the rush of pleasure boiled inside Iria's belly and released in another powerful orgasm. Just playing with those huge udders was enough to send her over the edge now.

Iria enjoyed the taste of Black Widow's cunt and juices as it soaked over her face. She moaned, slurping away and thrusting her tongue as far as it could go until her opponent came down from her orgasm. Bright lights welcomed her vision as the fighter finally was pulled up and taken into a deep embrace. Iria's eyes closed as her lips part, accepting the tongue and sucking on it deeply. Arms loosely wrapped around the woman, pulling her close as their glistening breasts pressed and molded against one another.

This was just giving the crowds what they wanted. There was still the matter of what will happen in the backroom between the victor and the defeated. A weak groan sounds from Iria's throat, the anticipation frightening her and also sending thrills through her entire body.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Black Widow pulled her head back after a few seconds, her tongue forming a fleshy bridge between her parted mouth and Iria's. She glanced playfully up at where she knew one of the camera's were, holding that posture for a few seconds to let it really zoom in and capture every detail of her tongue wrapping around Iria's.

Finally she broke it off, and she whispered a command in a heavily accented Midrozi "on all fours..." Even if the microphones picked it up no-one would understand it, or at least no-one in the crowd. As soon as Iria complied Black Widow took a handhold of Iria's hair, and led the defeated gladiatrix around the arena ring. She carefully checked her pace, strutting at just the right speed to give her body all the bounce and sway it needed, and staying slow enough that the drained and battered Iria could still keep up easily on all fours. Black Widow blew kisses to her fans, smiling playfully and winking as she completed her victory lap.

Finally she finished, and she led Iria out of the ring. The moment she was out of sight her manner changed. Gone was the proud dominating show-boat, and she reached down with an arm, helping the other women up with one hand, while the other pressed against her damaged rib. "You fight well ... I've never had a human get that close to beating me before ... It could have swung either way multiple times." She smiles, her voice genuinely impressed.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Iria moaned, eyes glazed as the camera took in that blissful expression. The show was over and the so called Queen was led out of the arena on all fours by her hair. Her humiliation was nearly complete as this defeat would soil her record just like many others.

The amazon was slightly shocked to feel herself be helped to her feet and even praised. She did not expect those words to leave Black Widow's lips and was caught off guard. "I... You were amazing... My legs are still numb..." heat rose in her cheeks as the numbness was not due to physical damage but from the amount she came from the woman's skillful hands.

Midrozi guards would eventually approach them both, separating them briefly as their wounds were tended to. Preparations for Iria's punishment and Black Widow's reward had to be made. After injuries were tended to, Black Widow would be in the backroom where sources of pain and pleasure could occur depending on the victor's taste.

The door hissed open and Iria entered. Her body was glistening with oils and glimmering gold jewelry lavished her athletic form. Chains pierced her nipples and criss crossed her luscious curves. A cloak and mantle adorned the woman's shoulders, giving the look of an amazon royal. But the truth was hinted through the gold chain binding her gold bracers. Iria could no doubt break the chain with her strength but her arms hung heavily before her as if they were made of lead. The final humiliation came in the form of a collar made of black leather with a leash attached.

Eyes lowered, the bindings were crushing her amazon pride. She approached Black Widow and lowered slowly to her knees. Without a word, trembling hands offered the leash to the victor while she bowed her head.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Black Widow respected Iria, and had no wish for the two slaves to have harsh feelings towards the other. At least in private. In public the two would no doubt appear to be bitter rivals, but as far as Black Widow was concerned Iria was the #2 gladiatrix in the arena. But she had tried for the #1 spot, and had failed. And their Mistress would no doubt watch the tapes. She expected Iria punished, and Black Widow was to be the instrument of that punishment.

She took the lead, and the moment she did the Black Widow who had smiled and complimented Iria was gone, and in her place the other Black Widow, the gladiatrix, stood. She smiled down at the kneeling Iria, and a kick sent the proud women to the hard stone ground. Iria was made to lick clean her high heels, still dusty and with traces of her own sexual juices from the arena. And from there she sent Iria through a see saw of sensations, pleasure, pain, and constant humiliation as Black Widow dominated Iria every way she knew how.

And anyone who had been a slave of the Midrozi as long as Black Widow knew many ways to dominate someone.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5