View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What a mess I'm in (For Iria) 

Post Re: What a mess I'm in (For Iria)
"Asking? No," the gladiatrix replied, "You are my slave and you will obey. Refusing means you are breaking the greatest rule of the arena." The amazon walked over to a keypad and pressed a few keys. A monitor turned on, filling the room with sounds of women moaning and whimpering. Should Nail look up, she would see footage of a giant room filled with various alien creatures and monsters. There were numerous females, most of them human inside with the horrible swarm.

Refusing to serve the victor was a serious crime against the arena. While it was possible to request for tools to make a defeated fighter obey, most took it as a personal insult and had them sent to the pit where they would spend the rest of their days. Several of the women seemed to have already been broken in mind, body, and soul. Their bodies were rocking in sync with the tendrils and cocks endlessly fucking them. When a monster or group of monsters was finished blowing their load into and onto them, they were discarded back into the puddle of cum and juices only to be pickied up by another tendril or claw. There was no rest, a never ending serious of sexual agony as they become food for all the monsters of the arena.

There were a few women who were still fighting. A group of captured agents were still in uniform as they tried to fight the army of monsters. The alien creatures merely toyed with them though. One large muscular beast would grab one member of the squad and begin fucking her. The others would try to free her, punching and kicking the beast. It was not even phased, the woman's screams heard by her comrades as she was impaled on a thick cock and raped before their eyes. The agents kept fighting but all they succeeded to do was exhaust themselves. Tears were running down their cheeks as their blows grew weaker. By the time the agent was discarded, the others could only watch as another of their squad was taken.

"If you wish to join your stupid friends in the pit," Iria hissed, grabbing the woman's hair and forcing her to look up at the screen, "I will gladly throw you down there. Maybe you will find some of your friends down there."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Nail sat on her knees glaring up at the little show Iria had put on display for her as the busty amazon walk over and rougly grabed a hand full of her short blond hair forcing the poor blond adent to watch as her fello agents got brutaly raped and molested by a endless horrd of sex crazed monsters. Nail could not help but try and look away, noticing some familure faces as the camra inside the room zoomed in on their bouncing and glissing forms.

Nail turned her head best she could to look up at Irias, glaring at the women with sheer hate. A nervous look of anger mixed fear filled the young half breeds eyes. "Y-your wouldnt!!" Nail muttered out in defince as she winced feeling Irias tight hold on her hair. Blushing as she looked at the screen, seeing all women in the holding cell be put on display like pices of meat while they all where being brutaly raped and tortured by countless monsters and alien creatures.

Nail felt scared confused and angry, there wasnt a single way out of this either way she lost some how. Blushing as she sat on her knees trying to cover her naked glissing body best she could while Iria maintained a strog hold on her prety blond hair, forcing Nail to watch in horrior as she gritted her teeth. "I-i dont want to serve you!!" Nail shouted struggling in Irias grip raising her hands to the womens wrist trying to making the amazon let go of her golden chin lengh hair. "LET GO!!"

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 am

"Useless," Iria muttered before slamming the woman's head into the wall, "A slave who cannot obey is nothing but worthless trash." The amazon released Nail, letting her slump to the floor. The gladiatrix walked back to the keypad and pressed another key. "I have a slave who wishes not to pay the victor," the busty warrior said into the panel, "Take her away. I expect my Mistress to be properly compensated for this insult." Iria released the pressed key and sat down in a nearby chair. Her legs crossed as she merely relaxed and waited. To her, Nail no longer existed. Those who went to the pit never came back. Like a piece of garbage, the rebellious slave was to be discarded. The guards would be here soon to pick up the battered agent. Iria would let those who run the arena deal with her.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Nail tryed to fight her but was to weak from the match to resister as Iria slamed the poor helcorians head into the near by wall. With one loud and unrelenting slame the busty amazon finlly managed to knock the poor agent unconsious as she slumped to the floor face first, her rear stick straight up into the air as she layed there. It wasnt long untill two guards came and retrived the youg alien female taking her off to god knows where.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 am

The useless slave slumped to the floor, finally knocked out after so much punishment. It was a pity, this time spent unconcious could have been spent begging forgiveness. Iria was not completely heartless, she would have allowed the pet a chance to redeem herself. But now, there was nothing that can be done. The guards would soon arrive and take the unruly agent down into the pit where her comrades were now moaning in never ending bliss. Perhaps that was what the slut all along.

Nail would regain conciousness to the sound of those moaning agents. The display screen was still showing the footage of the pit. There was no more fighting, only sex and pleasure. The agents were either trembling in orgasm or some had completely broke and were now willingly sucking on the cocks plunging down their throats. The door slides open as two large ogre-like guards entered, apparently here to pick up alien half breed. Iria's eyes narrow at the fallen woman. "What is your answer, slut?" she asked in a commanding tone, "Want to join your comrades down in the pit or are you ready to beg forgiveness from your Mistress?" A final chance to stay in this room with at least a human owner rather than be sent into the pit with those untold sexual horrors.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Nail regain consiousness right when the two alien guards entered the room to take her away. Her head still spinning and woozy as she was greeted by the sounds of her comrads rape over the survalace footage. It dident take long for the hafe-blood agent to remember and relize what was going on as the guards took hold of her bare arms pulling poor Nail away to the pitt. Tryig to fight back Nail only trashed and struggled as she was dragged away, but befor they even made it out side the door the two hulking guards paused hearing Iria speak in a demanding and stern tone.

Nail only stared back at the busty women wided eyed. Confused, scared and frustrated Nail clinched those needle like teeth of hers knowing full well what will happen if she disobeys the amazon. Lowering her head in shame Nail turned her gaze twords the ground as her eyes over flowed with tears knowing she had no choice but to surrender her self to this bitch. "I-i'm s-sorry I'll behave!" Nail spoke softly, barly hearable over the sound of A.D.D agents getting raped as Nail looked at the floor tryed her best to not look Iria directly in the eye.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 am

"Hmph," she huffed, "But these guards came all the way here to pick you up for your disobedience. You will have to convince them as well as me that you are a nice obedient slut." The guards would reveal their long thick cocks, expecting a specific kind of 'convincing'. "I suggest you get started, slave. Tell them how much you love the taste and how you can't stop thinking about their cocks. If they hear or feel you hesitate, they will take you to the pit. Do you understand me, slut?"

Iria crossed her arms, gazing down at the fallen agent. Nail would hear her comrades moans of defeat and submission. There were no more struggles. The alien half breed would have to willingly service these two guards in order to save herself from the same fate. Then she would be at the amazon's mercy. Due to this disobedience, the poor agent had only prolonged her service to the victor. Until the woman was a willing participant, the clock would not start. This was fine for the gladiatrix, more time to break in this ADD slut and show her place in this world.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:18 pm

The poor half blood jumped in suprise afther hearing Iria's insane order. "B-but...I-I.." Nail blushed as her faced turned red with emberessed fear and discust afther hearing the busty amazon's demand. Ordering poor Nail to 'pay' the guards for their trouble. Nail only stared wided eyed as the two guards pulling out their monsterously huge members fully errect sending a chill to run down her spine.

"B-but their...t-too big!" Nail muttered as she stared back up at Iria, confused and nervous befor hearing her last warning, forcing Nail to bite her tounge and nod in agreement. "I-i'm sorry..." Nail spoke quitly looking away from the towering women as Nail felt her pride die a little befor rolling over onto her knees facing the two beastly guards. Nail only stared nervously up at them then back down at their large thick members, biting her lower lip unsure what to do next. "Uhh...o-ok..." Nail spoke her voice cracking softly barly hear able as she hesitently reached up and gripping both the guards stiff errect cocks, one in each hand. Blushing as she looked down at the two large members, confused on what to do. Nail only began to rub thier cocks gently stroking and pulling on the shaft down from the tip to its base then back agin hoping this is what it wants. "I-is this r-right?..." Nail spoke her nerves shot as she trembled tryingbher best to please these beasts knelling naked befor them.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 am

"You are going to have to do better than that, slut," Iria called out, "Even the most useless of females are capable of pleasing the opposite sex. You go any slower and those two will grow bored with you. They have their own duties and do not have time to waste teaching you how to properly use your mouth for something other than complaining." The guards said nothing, merely gazing down at the reluctant and hesitant slave. They were apparently unimpressed. Their cocks were heavy and gradually swelled the more the woman stoked the thick shafts. Iria did not participate as it was not necessary. She simply watched this useless slut try feebly to become at least somewhat useful. For a gladiatrix, you had to know how to fight and how to fuck. If you could not do either, you were less than useless to your owner.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 am

More tears rolled down the half-bloods face as Iria shouted at her and demanded she tried harder. Looking up at the unhappy guards gazing right back down at her naked sweaty form knelling below them. Unable to help but sob and blush Nail stroked their large stiff members befor hearing Iria angry voice over the loud moans of plesure coming from the monitor. Iria demanded she uses her mouth for more then just 'complaining'. Nail was trembled at the very idea as she turn to look at crule Iria behind her, shaking her head NO. " I-i dont want to use my mouth!!...please!! dont make me.." Nail spoke quietly, shy and emberessed as she looked back at the two monsterous members she was trying too please while she continued to stroke and rubb their members gently. Nail realized she had too do it or els she would be punished for not listening to Iria's demands and thrown into the pit... or worse so she was about to give it a shot. "ok...I-i'll *sob* Try..." Nail spoke softly and as calmly as she could. Slowly leaning in, her mouth open as wide as she could get it to open as she felt the tip of the guards cock bumbed agiest her tounge befor Nail chickened out at the last momment turning her head away quickly. "I cant...*Sob*...its discusting!!" Nail shouted frustrated, but befor the poor slave agent could turn away the guard whos cock was almost in her mouth reached down grabbing a handful of the blonds hair as he gave her a wicked smile. "Oh come now little lady. *Snort* You shouldnt be crying, not when theres nothing to cry about!!" The guard shouted befor letting out a gutteral laugh as he held Nails pretty little head by her blond hair while the other guard laughed with him . "Yah..*snort*..you no cry HaHaHa!!" It was all funny up till the guard holding Nails by te hair gave her another cold smile. "Now...open wide hehe Urgh!!"The guard shouted with another snort befor pushing Nails head up agiest his stiff cock forcing it between her lips as poor Nail let out muffled crys.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:45 am

The guards were becoming impatient at the pathetic display the half breed was putting forth. They took it upon themselves to force the issue, taunting the alien woman as one grabbed hold of the woman's hair. The whimpering sobs were quickly muted by the thick rod pushing past Nail's lips and proceeding to thrust back and forth into the warm orifice. The other guard quickly joined in, coming up behind the woman as she forced onto her hands and knees. Any fabric in the way was torn off before the female agent felt hands take a firm grip of her hips. The second cock thrust right into those tight folds, still moist from the defeat back out in the arena. From there, the two guards began fucking Nail from both sides through the muffled whimpers and squeals.

Iria merely watched with her arms crossed. The useless slave was lucky that the guards were eager to get some for themselves instead of just throwing her into the pit for her failure. It was still disappointing that the whore apparently only wanted to fuck the guards and not the victor. Now her prize was soiled and tainted. Nail will have to work very hard to get back in Iria's good graces to avoid being sent to the pit anyway. Instead of getting more pissed off though, the amazon simply walked away and proceeded to tend to her own wounds. As far as she was concerned, this was a failure of a slave and not worth the arena's time and money.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Nail's crys of pain mixed pleasure where muffled by the first guard brutaly fucking her open mouth. Gagging poor Nail with its monsterous cock. While the second guard moved in kneeling behind Nail, ripping off what little cloths remained on the blond agent, tossing the shreds of cloth to the side forgoten befor roughly jamming its cock into Nails sex from behind.

Letting out a muffled scream, Nail cryed tears of pain and humiliation as she was fucked by both the beasts. Trashing and struggling to get free but Nail found their grips to be to strong to escape as she could hold try and hold out and endure what was coming to her. Out of the corner of Nails eye she saw Iria watching with the same disapointed and discusted expression as befor, not amsed her prize was being defiled as both guards tore into the poor agent like wild beasts befor seeing her walk away.

The oger guard fucking Nails mouth quickly noticed Iria walking away as he peer down at Nail with another evil glare. "Hey...Iria want to join in this..Hehehe there is plenty to go around!" The guard shouted befor pullimg his cock from Nails mouth twistig the Helcorians head to look directly at Iria. " Isnt that right...You would luv mis Iria to join wouldnt you.....say it" The guard said with a cold tone of voice twords Nail as he hung her by the hair as she gaspped for air.

"Urgh...y-yes Iria..please j-join us..." Nail muttered as she winched trying to hold her self upby gripping the guards wrist. Hating the taste of the words rolling off her tounge...or was that the large stiff member that was stuffed into her mouth a secound ago.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Iria turned around as she was called by the guard. The two ogres roughly handled the helpless agent. The ogres being big dumb brutes, there was some concern that they may harm Nail. Then again, this woman took a beating from the powerful amazon so it was not a huge concern. She huffed her disinterest as she crossed her arms infront of her impressive bust.

"She apparently prefers your company, sir," the gladiatrix replied, having to show respect to the guards, "The useless whore could not even obey simple commands. Isn't that right, slut? All she could do was whine like a pathetic child. Fuck her brains out if you wish, there is hardly anything of worth to take from this trash." The ogre behind Nail thrusts again, plowing that thick pulsing meat into those stretched folds. Iria was not going to be fooled a third time by fake obedience. If the agent wanted to be saved, she will have to endure her punishment and think very hard on what she should do next. Unfortunately, Nail will have much time to think on that thought as the ogres prove their strength and endurance matched their size.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:05 am

The guard hold Nails by the hair watched Iria with a devilish grin as Nail was being fucked from behind by the other oger guardas he pumped into her sex forcing Nails body to jump and her tits to bouch around violently with each thurst. "Oh dont be like that Iria... You should at least play with your toys... befor throwing them away!!" The guard shouted with a loud snort and laugh as he jerked Nails head around more rougly pulling on her abused Hair while the other guard went to town on her.

"Oh whats that?" The guard said to him self afther hearing Nail's moans of pain as the orger beast smiled with a toothy grin watching the agents rape. "You really want Iria over her dont you pretty... I dont know, Iria this one is really asking for it... we might HaHa get carried away if we arnt carful, isnt that right..." The guard said too the other as he continued to slam into Nails sex not really paying his comrad much attention while the poor Hel'corian screamed, moaning as the guard turned looking back at Iria with yet another sinister grin. "And who do think will get blamed... hehe You are winner she your prize...shame if she broke" The guard snorted befor turning back around grabbing Nails head once agin as he push his stiff cock between the girls lips fucking her mouth, muffling her crys.

Iria could see Nail eyes rolling to the back of her head, she was starting to lose her self in the brutal fucking the two oger guards where laying on her. Nails abused body began to spasm and tense befor Nail was forced to cum for the guards who only powered threw the poor womens orgasm, not giving her a momments rest as they played with Iria's toy. " Keep going AHHahaha!! Fuck her tell she breaks!!" The guard shouted befor they both flipped the poor blond women onto her back. while the oger guard fucking Nails sex leaned down taking a nipple between its teeth biting the nub roughly draw just a little blood as he tugged on the stiff skin.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 am

"That slave is already broken," the amazon replied, "In the end, she will be going into the pit at this rate anyway unless she does a better job in convincing me that she will be a good and proper slave to the victor as all defeated should." Iria approached the two guards as they continued to brutally fuck the helpless agent. Nail's body was already twitching violently in a forced orgasm, her strong durable body already betraying her. Of course Nail would not see or hear the woman coming as she was left in a faceful of the ogre's crotch.

She kneeled down and pushed the ogre's head away. "Hmph, you are not worthy of my touch, slut," Iria said venomously. Her fingers traced delicately over the agent's smooth stomach. She could feel the muscles tensing and twitching as she was fucked and forced into another orgasm. Those tender fingertips slid down to her moistened cunt and proceeded to pinch and tweak the woman's exposed clit while the cock continued to drill inside her. Her other hand slid over a breast, squeezing firmly before rolling the erect nipple around over and over again. Iria simply added more and more fuel to the fire, adding sensual stimulation to the vicious fucking of the two ogres. "Look at you go, you love being fucked like a whore," she hissed.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next