View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:06 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What a mess I'm in (For Iria) 

Post What a mess I'm in (For Iria)
It wasn't long since Nail was transferred from the vast spiraling underground city's of her home world, The Devil Empire of Hel'cor. Once to be a proud and respected soldier for her great Hel'corian military, only to be reduced to a pitiful production of mas-produced mercenary sold to a faction of glorified meeter maids and trash collectors. Nail thought it was funny how hard she has fallen. Just as she began to think she would never get back up again, things took a turn for the worst after her last mission. Whats worse then being a trash collector, being the trash your so post to be collecting.

Nail slowly awoke from unconscious in a daze after what felt like an eternity sleeping. Slowly pulling her self up off her back, hissing in pain as she quickly went to hold her head finding it throbbing from a splitting headache. A blow to the head perhaps, Nail thought but couldn't remainder what exactly happened. One second she was out on scouting petrol and the next she was here cold and confused. Slowly the young Hel'corian's vision cleared finding her self surrounded by crude metal walls in all for corners of the very small room, almost like a box.

Closer inspection reviled Nail's clothing had vanished and was replaced by a very revealing latex getup. Too little covered poor Nail,s now hafe naked body to be considered actual clothing. Only a pair of shorts that tightly hugged her hip's and rear, completed by a tube top that felt two sizes too small. It uncomfortably pushed her breasts back ageist her chest as if somebody put her in it as a cruel joke. Nail got up off the cold metal floor and moved to one of the walls as she began to pound her hand on the hard metal. "Hello!! Anybody!! anybody there!!...Let me out!!" Nail yelled pounding on the wall harder and harder hearing thunk after thunk quickly realizing asking for the door to open was a bad idea entirely.

The metal wall Nail was slamming her fist ageist suddenly opened abruptly with a soft steady hissing of air followed by the light outside as it shining in threw the new passage way. Nail hissed covering her eyes to hide from the blinding sun as she let her eyes slowly adjusted to the light clouding her vision revealing the gigantic Colosseum stacked with seats of roaring spectators of all kind of different aliens species cheering loudly. Hesitant to move out from the metal box she awoke in Nail stud there confused looking around nervously." Whats going on!! Where am I!?" Nail yelled out as she quickly noticed the huge screen in the far north of where she was standing. Hanging over the stands depicting a blushing Young girl in a skimpy outfit and short stubby crimson horns on the jumbo screen. Quickly realizing that girl was none other then her self. Nail blushed with embarrassment, quickly feeling symptoms of stage fright as she almost instantly tried to step back into the room she merged, But be for that could even happen she was pushed out by the back wall as it moved forward forcing her out onto the field.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 am

Post Re: What a mess I'm in (For Iria)
The arena had fresh blood in the form of a captured ADD agent. It was not uncommon for agents to be taken to the arena as a method of breaking them or just simple entertainment. Crowds were cheering as the video screen revealed Nail's lovely body. While the agent was still confused on what was happening, the rest of the world knew exactly what would be coming up next. The only saving grace for the half breed was the fact her opponent would not be some alien monster. But such was only a minor boon.

For Iria, it was just another day of working for her Mistress and pleasing the crowds. The gladiatrix had been in the arena for countless months now, fighting both monster and human alike. Much like all her matches, the amazon woman was given no information beyond the fact that this humanoid opponent was more durable than full blooded humans. The warrior woman would not have to worry so much about harming the merchandise with her unnatural strength. Iria had little worries about this fight. She had a perfect record when it came to fighting other human women and even had a few wins against monsters which was an amazing feat in itself.

The gladiatrix waited patiently at the gate, waiting for her next battle. The announcer read off the agent's name and various size, weight, and measurements. The crowds were cheering though it was uncertain if they were actually cheering for Nail or if they just wanted to see another agent be beaten and raped. The crowds were on their feet (or equivalent appendage) as the announcer moved on to announce Nail's opponent. The SFA agent would hear the name Iria though it was unknown if the woman would actually know this busty amazon was a former ADD agent.

The gates opened on the other side of the arena and tall busty woman stepped out and towards the middle of the arena. Iria posed for her many fans. Lights shined off her glistening form and the tight black latex that clinged to her athletic and voluptuous form. Unlike Nail, the amazonian woman seemed completely in her element. She held no concern and even welcomed the gawking and hungry looks of the crowds upon her lovely body. Iria knew she was gifted and her Mistress told her to always show off her beautiful gift to all who would look upon her.

After the long bout of cheers, things began to calm to a dull roar as Iria continued to walk to the middle. Only then did she finally look at her opponent. Her arms crossed infront of her chest as she took in the shorter woman. Her opponent seemed smaller and much less endowed than she was. The small horns did give the SFA agent an exotic look but that seemed too short to worry about being impaled on them. Smirking faintly, the gladiatrix felt confident that she would be able to deal with this foe easily enough.

The former agent waited patiently for the alien half breed to get up the nerve to step forward and face her fate.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Nail looked around the arena with a confused and emberessed expresion on her face as the crowd cheered and roared their excitment from the upcoming matcg. Bushing as she saw her self on the gigantic screen hanging over the arena. Seeing how it displayed her young sexy body standing clad in the skipy outfit for all to see and admire. " Whats going on!?" Nail shouted as she rapped her arms over her chest as if trying to hide her self from all hungry eyes of the audince.

The loud screech of a microphone and the sound of a booming voice rang out over the screaming crowed. Nail jump in suprise hearing the announcer speak, befor blushing afther hearing her exact body measurements listed out over the speakers. Nail hugged her body tight as she looked out over the crowed "HEY THATS PRIVATE!!" Nail shouted her voice cracking with embaressment. It was then Nail was suprised by yet another anoucment of her "Challanger". Nail watched as the crowed cheered as a tall beautful women wearing a similure skimpy outfit emerged from the other side of the arena gates. The anoucher listed her body size and mesurements in a similure fastion. Iria was her name, Nail could not help but think it sounded familure some where.

The women walked out with convidance as she seemed completly at home here. Seeing her pose to the crowed of cheering fans up in the gallows. Quickly noticing how the women walked out onto the middle of the arena inner circle and began to eye Nail with a cocky smirk, sizing the hafebreed up. Nail glared back at the women, her purple eyes staring directly at the amazon intimidated by the womens gigatic size befor taking a deep breath and slowly walked out to the middle of the arena, shyly waving to the crowed as she walked. Once to the middle Nail managed a shy smile. " H-hi I'm Nail...N-nice to meet y-you I-iria..." Nails voice almost stutering nervously as she reached out a trembling hand overing to shake.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Nail's bio also included she was an SFA agent. The ADD and the SFA were both things Iria was familiar with through her Mistress. Perhaps even some part of her retained knowledge of her long forgotten experiences as an agent. But her brainwashing was thorough and complete. Agent Iria that the records had noted as MIA no longer exist. The ADD were enemies of her Mistress and they all were just slaves that needed to be broken in. The thought of being praised and rewarded for breaking an agent sent shivers down Iria's spine. Her body was heating up with arousal already at the thought of receiving Mistress Ai'rani's touch.

When Nail finally approached the gladiatrix, the size difference was apparent in more ways than one. The amazon warrior stood nearly a whole foot taller than the horned woman. Well endowed was an understatement as those mountainous double G's remained held in check by the tight latex suit. Nipples poke visibly through the black material while her luscious melons were thrust out for all to see her bountiful cleavage. The warrior woman enjoyed proving her dominance not through just combat but through all forms of physical superiority. She will enjoy showing just how insignificant her other female opponents were compared to her.

Iria stared down at her opponent, waiting for the match to begin. She had no words for the confused woman. This was not another gladiatrix she was dealing with. This was just a capture prisoner, someone who Iria consider below even a slave. When the loud chime rang through the arena, the amazon suddenly rushed forward towards Nail. Iria would try to close the distance quickly and go for a quick upper cut towards the agent's stomach. This SFA agent would soon feel the full might of this renowned gladiatrix.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:13 pm

The young blond hafe-blood was amazed and intimidated by the sheer size of the tall busty women towering over her, her hight wasnt the only thing Nail found intimidating, her boobs just made Nail feel so....small. She was incredible, this Iria looked so strong and powerful, how would some one like her end up in a place like this. Nail thought as she stared up at the women, noticing her outfit dident quite fit either, since her gigantic boobs looked as if they where ready to pop at any momment.

"Umm hi!!" Nail blushed awe struck by the amazons pressance, uncertain why Iria dident except her greeting hand shake, mybe she got humen gesters mixed up agin as Nail put her hand down back agiest her side. Seeing as Iria dident even speak, only stared down at her not taking her eyes away from the young hafeblood even for a momment, Nail found her gaze to be quite unsettling.

Trying to not stare Iria directly in the eye Nail blushed as she ran her fanger along the tight latex shots she was wearing. "S-stop staring its creepy..." Nail muttered out looking away. Nail was suddenly supprised by the sound of a bell or was it more like a chime. Looking around fraticly Nail tryed to make sense of what was going on befor she felt the sudden sharp pain in her stomic. "Errhhh!!" Nail yulped in pain quickly noticing how the busty amazon slamed her fist into her stomic. The blow knocked the wind out of the poor young blond hel'corian as the uppercut knocked her up off the ground.

Nail chofted holding her stomic in pain trying to catch her breath from the powerful blow only momments ago." W-what was th-that for!" Nail muttered out chofing, wincing as she fell to her knees glaring up at Iria confused and angry from her new position below the warrior women.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Iria's fist hit dead on, sinking right into the woman's stomach. The blow was powerful, causing Nail's body to rise up off the ground slightly. Her body bent around the fist as air left the agent's body. Hmph, apparently this was an inexperienced fighter. Her opponent's knees buckled and proceeded to fold once her feet returned to the ground. The woman seemed confused of what was happening as she fell lower and lower.

Nail's descent would suddenly stop as she felt the woman's finger on her chin. The amazon would gently guide the woman back upwards as she gasped for breath. Not only was the busty woman strong but Nail seemed extremely light, making it nearly effortless to keep the woman standing with just a finger (with some help from those buckling knees of course). "I will enjoy breaking you," she cooed. Without warning, Iria would sink her knee right into where her fist was before to further wear away the agent. Her knee would be just as unrelenting as her fist as it sinks into the woman's stomach and pushes more precious air out of her body. The crowds would roar their approval as they watch their favorite pound the struggling agent.

Should her knee connect and force the woman to bend forward, Iria would follow up by lifting the light woman high above her head. She would take a few steps, showing off her prize before slamming the agent back first into the ground. "Hmph," she huffed, disappointed so far. But her Mistress was right, these agents were nothing but slaves that need to be broken in. Iria would reach down to grab one of Nail's horns with the intent of guiding the unprepared woman back onto her feet.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am

Nail winced gasping for air and holding her wounded stomic in pain trying to catch her breath afther the busty amazons mighty blows slamed into her stomic. Nail chofed as she sat on her knees hunched over in pain of her stomic below the warrior women Iria. Nail was still confused about the whole situation, why was this happen? why was Iria attacking her? Nail could only think a she winced looking back up at busty women, feeling her the powerful ladys hand grip her chin softly and slowly guide the poor hafe-blood agent to her feet as Nails arms fell limpy to her sides.

Nail winced glaring up at her in confused mix anger hearing the women taunt. "W-h...ahhuuhhh!!"Nail managed to get hafe the word out befor being cutt off by Iria slaming her knee into Nails stomic agin knocking the air ot of poor girl. Nail body bent forward to hold her stomic once agin as Iria performed her grapple, lifting Nail up high over her head and displayed the sexy agent to the crowed of sex hungry aliens monsters, like she was a prize as they cheered for more.

There was little to no resistance as Iria held the young Hel'corian hafe-blood up on display for all to see befor throwing her back to the ground. Nail's limp body bounced off the dusty arena floor infront of the busty amazon. Looking up at the sky in a daze Nail was in and out as she breathed with soft shallow breaths on her back. The spectators cheer louder in staifaction as Nail's body was shown all spralled out on the huge screen with Iria stand over her with disapointed in her eye.

Iria gripped one of Nails horns and began pulling the hafe consious beautie back up to her feet. Iria would instantly notice, Nail's horns seemed to grow? Longer, sharper and more pointy.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:14 am

Her opponent seemed to be in big trouble. The half breed's arms were limp at her sides. The agent was not even putting up any resistance as Iria manhandled her. The audience loved every moment of it. Each new attack on the helpless agent brought another roar. They hated the ADD for several reasons and they looked forward to seeing this woman be beaten and fucked just like the rest of them. The many giant video screens revealed every blow and even included replays of the powerful attacks. The cameras focused on those swaying hips and giant breasts of Iria while others focused on Nail's dazed face and limp defenseless body. Commentators gave play by play of the action down in the ring for all the viewers. There was never a dull moment in the arena.

Dirt and dust blew outwards from the powerful slam, leaving Nail laying there spread eagle and staring at the many lights above her. The sounds of the crowd were more than likely dinning in and out at this point as Iria moved in to continue the assault. The amazon knew the look in her opponent's eyes. The lights were on but no one was home anymore. The warrior woman casually lifted the woman by the horn. She blinked for a moment as she noticed the horn in her hand grow a bit. That was a bit strange but Iria knew nothing about this species. If anything, the longer horn gave her a better grip.

Iria would yank back on the horn to send Nail stumbling forward. The gladiatrix would suddenly release the horn and rush past the woman with her arm extended in a clothesline aimmed for the poor agent's throat. The force of the blow would send Nail head over heels if it connect and further establish Iria's dominance in this one sided match.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 am

Nail was limp and wabbaly as the young hafe-bloods body jerked and tossed around like a ragdoll by Iria. The powerful amazon lifted the poor alien girl up roughly by her slowly growing horn. Nail felt as thow her head was spining from the powerful blows Iria hit her with and the world felt upside down as the roar of the crowed echoed in and out. It was all untell somthing in the back of Nails head clicked.

Iria roughly threw the helpless and dazed agent forward sending her stumbling as the busty women quickly rushed past, throwing her arm out planing to closeline poor Nail, ending the seemingly one sided match. It was all untell Nails eyes shot open abruptly. But somthing was off, Her eyes no longer looked confused or embaressed but more...ferious and feral.

Nail stumbled forward and all seemed go according to plan as Irea performed her clothsline, but it was not Nails throat that the amazons arm hit but the agents hands. Nail managed to completly stop the Amazon womens arm by grabing hold of Irias wrist and sholder, gripping it tight enough it might of broken the arm of a lesser person.

The agends hands held Iria's arm she intended to use to closline Nail with began to shift from humanoid limbs to a more beastly apearance. Nails limps shifted into large red scaled claws that ending in sharp talons digging into the womens arm flesh. But befor the busty gladiratix could pull her arm away from Nails grasp, the agents head shot up as her jaw open wide sinking her sharp needle teeth into the bend of Iria's arm.

The horns atop the agents head seemed to grow out to resemble that of a bull or better yet a devil. "Errrhhh!!!" Nail growl was muffeld by the womens arm in her mouth as she began to tugged and pull at the busty warriors limp with suprising strength for such a small and petite girl. Nail removed released jaws from the womens arm as she pulled her around attempted to throw Irias accrost the arena.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 am

Iria was slightly shocked to find her arm grabbed and stopped by the young woman. Teeth sank into her arm, drawing blood and causing stinging pain to lance through the held limb. "Nngh!" she hissed in annoyance. Her eyes narrowed upon seeing the scales grow from the agent's arms and the horns grow further in some sort of transformation. The woman seemed stronger and far more aggressive now. At least the weak agent can fight somewhat. Perhaps this is what her owner meant by being more durable than ordinary humans.

She felt her opponent pulling at her arm but she would not allow herself to be taken off guard like the feral agent. Her boots dug into the ground as her muscles flexed, keeping her in place for a moment before her feet began to skid a little forward. Gritting her teeth, she was slightly impressed with this one's sudden boost in strength. Iria decided to reward her opponent by thrusting out a powerful side kick to just below the woman's ribs. The transformation shocked her so she put forth much of her strength to ensure she sent this half breed flying across the arena and away from her.

If she succeeds, the gladiatrix would take a moment to check the bite and scratches on her arm. Resorting to such methods was troublesome but at least the agent got some fight back in her. She was uncertain how long she could keep the crowds entertained against an already dazed and defeated opponent. Iria would hold back for the moment, waiting for her opponent to get up and come at her. The transformation caused the busty amazon to be a bit more wary of what this woman was capable of.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Nail managed to tugg and pull the tall busty amazon accrost the ring by her now stinging arm, leaving a trail threw the dirt as Iria dug her boots into the ground trying to stop her self. Dust kick up as the tall women managing to only slow the feral agent down from pulling her around the ring. Nail screamed loudly in rage as she clinching her her teeth, eyes wide and only pulled harder on the womens limp to move, ifIria dident know better she would think Nail was trying to take the arm.

Nail blind fury left her distracted as furious Nail tugged and pulled on the women dident see the kick coming, but like some kind of instinct or seventh sense Nail still attempted to block the attack by removing her hand from the busty womens sholder to the womens upper inner thigh trying to grab it between her large clawed hands. Digging her claws into the womens thigh. But even thow Nail grab the womens leg she was too slow to completly stop the kick, only soften the blow as the impact still sent the hafebreed flying accrost the arena, but not far as Iria might have hoped.

Nail was kicked away forcing her claws to run over Irias upper thigh, leaving four shallow cuts behind to remainber her by. Nail landed sevral feet away, managing to run her claws agist the ground landing on her feet as she almost immediatly charging back at the tall amazon not giving her time to check her cuts. "AHHRUUHH!!" Nail screamed in fury as she charged the women attemping to quickly run by and slash the women just below her ribbs and above her hips, if succseful Nail would run past the women make some distance and come back around attempng to do the same to her other side.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Apparently her opponent had completely lost it as claws dug into her arm. The kick easily powered through Nail's attempt to catch the heavy blow with just one hand. Luckily, the feral woman had no time to cause any serious damage as she was kicked away. Red scratch marks could be seen on the amazon's bare thigh. The minor wounds stung but it was hardly anything to worry about. If anything, it just fired up the amazon more as she finally had a real fight on her hands.

Nail skidded to a stop a distance away and immediately rushed for Iria. The amazon was more than ready as she dashed forward to meet her opponent. Claws lashed out, intent on tearing into the gladiatrix. Lethal force was certainly frowned upon in the arena and whoever brought this one here should have taken more precautions. But Iria was commanded to protect herself and to limit any permament injuries from battle. She was afterall an important piece of merchandise for her Mistress.

The alien woman was certainly fast and much stronger now but this wild swings were easy to see. Not wishing to risk trading blows due to the claws, Iria's hand lashed out and caught the wide swipe by the wrist. Her body would immediately twist around as her other hand grabbed the woman's upper arm. With a loud yell, she used her power and this charging beast's momentum together to swing her right into a powerful shoulder throw. Iria held onto the arm through the throw, sending the beast woman forcefully into the ground back first. The gladiatrix would release the woman's arm and leap away to try and avoid any unnecessary scratches from the out of control woman. She would just have to wear out all that fresh power and stamina until the woman was more managable again.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Nails wild run by attack was easly countered by the busty amazon as she lashed out grippng the furious hafeblood agents wrist. Using Nails own momentum to throw the skimpy dress agent over her sholder with a loud yell and into the ground with a slam as her body bounced off the hard arena ground. "Uhhhuhh!!"

Nail gasped in pain as her body came in contact with the hard ground, laying on her back as she breathed heavy her chest heaving from the shock. "Erhhh!" Nail chofted out as she slowly rolled over onto her hands and knees. Iria could notice the powerful blow forced her to shift back to noraml a little bit as the horns on her head receeded slightly back into her skull while her monsterous clawed hand srunk down looking more normal like befor.

The agent was showing slight sighs of weakness and fatigue. Nail looked up at the Amazon women from her hands a knees with a angry scowle staring the women down "You bitch!!" Nail yelled as she slowly rose up off the ground, her body filthy with dirt and dust while beeds of sweat swet rolled down off her young sexy body. The tight tiny skimpy outfit was not fairing much better as the latex shorts and tube top where starting to rip as holes opened over the metiral exposing the soft flesh underneith, mainly on her shaply rear and back of the tubetop from being continuesly slamed off the ground agin and agin by Iria powerful throws slams.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Dust and dirt blew outwards from the devastating throw. The crowds were out of control as many were in awe of the human woman's unnatural strength. Iria took a moment to admire her work and pose for the crowds while Nail coughed and gasped for air once more. When the amazon finally looked back down at her fallen foe, she could see the woman reverting more back to her original state. Despite the sudden increase in physical ability, the alien half breed just could not endure the gladiatrix's attacks. The fact the woman was able to slowly struggle to her feet was an impressive feat after so many powerful attacks. A human would have been knocked out cold or worse at this point. But the damage was showing as the woman seemed a bit unsteady and breathing heavier than before.

"Seems your little beast got scared away," Iria said with a sly smirk. She moved towards the weary woman, her hips swaying gently from side to side with each step. "It knows that it will be crushed by me, tamed like the scared little puppy it is," she continued as she stared down at the woman. Her own luscious body was glistening with a light sheen of sweat. The sweat caused her scratches and bite mark to sting but it was hardly anything to be concerned about. Being able to go all out was certainly fun for the warrior woman though, no worries about this one falling apart too quickly. "The crowds enjoy seeing you on your knees, seeing you beaten down like the slave you are," she said softly, "Just give the fans what they want. Get on your knees and kiss my boots. I promise I will be much gentler to slaves who are obedient."

Iria teased her opponent. She was uncertain what caused the beast to come out but with it gone, she was not afraid of this weary and beaten woman. She would slowly break this woman apart and the entire galaxy will see every moment of it. Iria reached out to grab part of Nail's tube top. Should be allowed to, she will rip it open with one strong yank of her arm to further embarass the agent.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:54 pm

The battered hafe blood beautie rose to her feet slowly as she blushed wincing, looking at Iria with sheer hate and frustration in her eyes. The women posed for the crowed hungry of monsters, hearing them cheer and roar over the womens powerful attacks and beautful while others Roared wanting to see Nails punishment and more skin. Glaring the women down as she walked over swaying those hip of hers from side to side, smirking at Nail with an over convidant cocky smile, it only got to Nail more hearing the cruel women taunt her as the tiered panting hafe-blood fell to one knee.

Standing over her now, Iria distanfuly looked down on Nail as she displayed her boot, wanting Nail to kiss them. Nail glared up at the women as she gritted her teeth in anger, then looked down at the womens boot nervously. " N-No you can go to hell!!...I'm not a slave!!" Nail shouted in anger her horns grew out onces more to their former length as the transformation into her more beasty appeance was starting begin a befor Iria gripped the back of the poor womens tube top, rippng the garment off the poor sexy blond hafe-blood petite form exposing her breasts to the arena giving the crowed exactly what they wanted haulting the Nails anger infused transformation.

"Uhhhh!!" Nail face flushed red in emberrasment as Iria roughly pulled off top leaving the young girl topless, quickly Nail used her large red scaled clawed hands to cover her exposed chest befor dropping to both knees hugging herself tightly. Blushing Nail looked up at the cruel women with discust and sheer hate as she clinched her teeth in anger. "Why you did you do that!!" Nail screamed in frustration as she glared up at this crazy intimidating women. All around them the crowed cheered, roaring as the vido screen showed close up and repys over and over of Irias powerful tug on thevback of Nails top stripping the poor girl mercesly.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next