View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What a mess I'm in (For Iria) 

Post Re: What a mess I'm in (For Iria)
Nail quickly tryed to get away from the busty amazon by crawling away threw the dirt on all fours, but found her ankles caught in Iria powerfuly tight grip. "Ahhg, NO!!.. Let GO!!" Nail shouted kicking her legs around best she could trying to get free befor Iria pulled the poor dazed and confused agent back acrost the dusty arena floor. Blushing and gritting her teeth as her uncovered breasts scraped agiest the rough sand as she was forcfuly tugged back and around in a slow circle.

Nail twisted and trashed but couldnt get free befor finding her world spining all around her. Iria managed to swing Nail around and around in circles. Spining like a top as she quickly got dizzy and befor she even knew it Iria let go sending poor Nail head first off into one of the arenas walls. Hearing a loud slam, Nails rock hard head slammed agiest the wall, leaving a noticable size crack in the stone as the agent slumpped to the ground in a heep almost unconsious from the powerful throw and abuse by the amazones mercless hands. On the ground back first with her cheast heving to catch her breath, Nail layed limp, more dazed then befor.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 am

Iria chased after her flying foe. The loud impact made her hesistate and slow for a moment, worried that she may have gone too far. The crowd had gone silent as the camera focused in on the fallen half breed. The rise and fall of her chest revealed she was alive and her face was not even bleeding. Once more roars filled the arena as the amazon covered the rest of the distance quickly.

Grabbing her by the hair, the amazon brought the woman up onto wobbling legs. The woman's limbs were limp to her sides, her mouth hanging open as she struggled to regain her breath. Everyone could see the glistening body and those bare breasts. Unable to defend herself or her modesty, Iria scooped an arm up between Nail's legs and lifted her up. She turned and brought her entire back down to the ground, body slamming the agent back first into the ground. While the impact continued to rumble through the alien woman's body, Iria scooped her up again and slammed her again. With the third slam in a row, Iria would leave Nail laying there as she rose to her feet. They were now away from the wall so the audience could see what was happening to the agent.

While her opponent struggled to get back that precious air that had been forced out of her lungs repeatidly, Iria grabbed her hair again and forced her onto those weakened legs. She pulled those shorts back down to her knees to fully reveal the agent to her audience and to keep her legs tangled up to prevent fleeing. What could come next for the helpless half breed? Another barrage of punches and knees? A devastating throw?

Iria would pull Nail close, letting the woman's body rest back up against the powerful amazon's body. Those strong hands that had been picking her apart began to run up and down her battered body. She ran her hands up and down Nail's sides, all the way up to her armpits before sliding forward and caressing both those breasts. The amazon considered her foe defeated and now she would humiliate her. As one hand firmly squeezed a breast, the other slid down between the agent's thighs and began to stroke her hooded pearl. A finger would curl into the alien woman's sex, stroking long and slow to awaken those nerves.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 pm

There was litle resistance as Iria quickly moved on Nail, grabbing the poor half-blood by her short blond hair Forcing Nail back up onto her weak wabbly legs, bairly able to keep her self standing. Nail only managing to stay up becuse of Iria tightly holding a hand full of her short golden blond hair. Unable to fight agiest how Iria scooped her up and threw her down like a sack of potatos agin and agin. Afther the third drop Nail was borderline unconsious, her head spining as she gasped for air, laying in the middle of the arena covered in dirt for all to see.

Nails uncovered chest heving up and down deeply, struggling to recover and fight back. Almost unable to move Nail tryed her best to get to her feet but found she dident have the strenght or time....Iria was allready back on her ready to unleash more punishment. Nail winced in pain crying out feeling Iria roughly grab yet another handful of her blond hair. Pulling poor Nail to her feet, only to further humiliate her by pulling the tight laytex shorts down to her knees, exposing her to the entire arena as camras quickly took advantage of this new photo oppertunity.

Battered and beaten up and still dazed Nail couldnt have possible expected what happen next. Instead of more pain and punchs, Iria allowed Nails limp body to rest agiest hers as the powerful amazon started to slowly explore the young dazed half-breeds body. "Uhhh w-what a-are y-you doing!!....Ugghhhh Stop it!!" Nail still dazed and confused had trouble making quick senses of what was happening as she couldnt help but moan softly felling Iria tightly squizze one of her breasts not noticing Iria's other hand slowly creep downwords to the spot between her thighs. Iria dident waste time as she trying to pleasure Nails sex, forcing her eyes to shot open in suprises as she jumped. "Ugghhh N-no Not th-there!!" Nail screamed as she weakly trashed and tryed to whiggle away from Iria's strong grip.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 am

The amazon still had complete control over the fight. The barely concious alien woman was not fighting back until she found out what Iria had in mind next. Iria would have none of it though. Her strong hand squeezed her opponent's breast, crushing it to the point of causing great pain. The woman's hardened bones would not protect her from this sort of attack. "Keep resisting and I will use your head to add more cracks to the wall," she growled, "Be a good girl and drop those arms, the crowds will love seeing you be made my pet." To further convince the woman, her knuckles pinched the half breed's clit to add further pain to the nearly helpless woman.

Only when the resisting died down would she release the two sensitive parts she held. Iria's touch once more became gentler but still firm. She stroked both the breast and clit, soothing the pain away while the crowds got a nice view of the beaten agent. The warrior woman pinched and twisted a nipple, rolling it around as her thumb returned to stroking firm circles around the aching pearl down below. Fingers curled into Nail's folds, moving slowly to ensure the woman felt every bit of her fingers invading her body. Her fingernails dragged against the woman's inner walls, gently jabbing right into the woman's g-spot with each and every pass.

"That's right, slut," she hissed softly into her ear, "It feels good to submit. The crowds love seeing you like this. Just give up, you can't beat me."

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 pm

B-but!!...y-your touching me! uhhuuhhhh!!!" Nail muttered befor she was inturupted, gritting her teeth Nail screamed in pain, feeling Iria roughly squizze her breast and sex with almost crushing a grip feeling the pain shootig up threw her breasts and flower. Even in her dazed and confused state Nail understud what was happening as she blushed with embaressment. Her choices where either get kicked around the arena some more or humiliated infront of hundreds of sex hungry fans,both sound horrible.

"I-i'm not a pet!....oohhhhh!!" Nail said in anger befor she was inturpted agin by Iria as the warrior women quickly got back too work, almost as if she allready made the choice for the battered agent. Nail's eyes grew wide in suprise while her face turned red feeling Iria's soft but ferm touch. Forcing a gasp of suprised pleasure from the half breed lips as the busty amazons fangers pushed into her sex slowly.

Nail still some what dazed and confused stared off into space gasping as Iria went about sexually molesting her infront of the entire arena, all befor snaping Nail back to reality." W-what!!....Y-you want me to submit..uhhhh..B-but..uhhhuh..Noo!!" Nail nervously shouted as she tryed to push away struggling to get out of Irias arms.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am

She managed to pleasure her opponent for a few moments before the woman decided to resist some more. It seemed the alien woman needed more convincing in order to learn her place. Instead of beating the agent with powerful strikes, Iria wrapped her arms around Nail's waist and easily lifts her into the air. There, her hold tightened more and more, forcing the air out of the blonde woman's body. Iria would continue to squeeze her opponent in a bear hug, shaking her a bit back and forth slightly to cause thsoe breasts to sway gently for the crowd.

The amazon woman continued to squeeze, ensuring the half breed could not a breath. From there, it was a matter of how long Nail could last. She would not hold it to the point of making her black out but rather enough to make her body go practically limp. Once to that point, Iria would loosen her hold and set the woman back down on those weak and wobbly legs. Hands would return to their places, stroking and pleasuring her prey while Nail struggled to get air back into her lungs.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Nail kicked and screamed as Iria lifed her into the air with little to no effort at all. "Uhhhh put be dow!!" The half breed screamed and struggled to get free as the large women embraced her into a powerful bear hugg ligtly shaking her about, forcing Nail's own breasts to bounce and giggle deliciously befor the roaring crowd. Nails frantic crys for escape soon turned to soft gasps for air as she felt Irias hold getting tighter and tighter.

Nails faced flushed red with breath taking embaressment but mostly the breath taking part as the busty amazon hugged her tightly forcing the air from the poor S.F.A agents lungs. Nail franticly kicking her legs while trying to push agiests Iria's face to get free, not even noticing her shorts slowly get slide down her caffs and all the way off befor falling to the dusty arena ground. Nail soon fell limp and naked in the large amazons arms. Nails world in a sufficated daze as Iria dropped Nail back on to the ground, forcing her to stand on her weak legs. Forced to lean up agiest the busty amazon for balance as she explored and continued to molest Nail's pretty young body befor the entire arena.

The young blond half breed blushed and gaspped from air loss and pleasure as Nails could not help but moan ever so often as Iria corressed her battered body. Nails head rested on Iria's sholder as she placed her hands on Irias hips, gripping her laytex suit tightly just to have somthing to hang onto.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 am

No matter how tough someone was, they still need to breathe. Nail's hardened bones did nothing to protect her from her opponent's tight squeeze. Within moments, the gladiatrix once more had control of this fight. All the struggling did was remove what little clothing the alien woman had left, her glistening athletic form was visible to all who would stare. The crowds loved it, seeing the limp form of the ADD agent moaning out futile protests.

Clawed hands held Iria's hips as the half breed simply rested against her opponent. "That's a good girl, it will be over very soon," Iria purred. Fingers pumped faster, dragging her nails across the woman's g-spot. The amazon ensured Nail felt each and every thrust, every jab of her fingers into her moistening folds. She churned harder and faster as her thumb ground the agent's clitoris. Her other hand pinched, twisted, and tugged on the woman's tit. As the woman rested her head on Iria's shoulder, the warrior woman leaned down and began to suck and nibble on her exposed neck. The crowds roared, yelling in numerous languages to rape and fuck this slut to submission.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Nail gasped for air while at the same time moaned as Iria continued to molest poor Nail by thrusting her fangers into the poor womens clit, slaming her fangers agiest Nail's G-stop agin and agin forcing jolts of pleasure up her naked glissning body. Nail shivered and moaned as her legs started to buckle underneth her. If not for Irias strong form keeping her standing Nail would have fallen to the dusty arena ground naked battered and beaten.

"UHhh!!.n-no..auhhh s-stop i-it!!" Nail moaned softy as limply tryed to push away as she winced feeling her nipples get pinched, twisted and tugged on by Irias strong grip. Tightening her grip on Iria's hips squizzing tighter, Nail could only est her aching head agiests the busty amazons sholder, biting her lip trying to endure the womens sexual assult as she tilted her head to the side moaning softy feeling Irias lips make contact with Nail exposed neck as she kissed and nibble the half-bloods soft skin. "Uhhh I-i d-dont w-ant this! Uhhmmm S-stop i-it!!" Nail muttered out asshe slowly started to struggled and try and push away from Iria arching her body back to get free.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 am

The agent was weakening and everyone knew it. They saw how the woman could barely stand and heard her moans and pleas for it to end. But unfortunately, the alien half breed did not know when to quit. Nail started to struggle though it was nowhere near enough to break free from Iria's grasp. This would call for another round of beatings but the gladiatrix decided to continue stimulating the struggling woman. She would break the agent and make her climax against her will despite these struggles.

Grabbing Nail's chin, Iria forced the woman to turn her head towards her own. Without warning, she forcefully kissed her opponent. Her tongue pushed past those lips and mashed against the alien's tongue before pushing to back of her throat. She held the kiss and held the woman's chin to ensure she could not easily turn away from the forced embrace. As Iria's tongue explored her opponent's mouth, those fingers kept drilling into her sex. Juices soaked her fingers, making it easier to keep finger fucking the weakened agent. There was no stopping. No matter how the woman squirmed, those fingers kept stroking those inner walls and that aching pearl. The crowds cheered in unison, commanding the agent to cum, cum, cum.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Nail pushed and struggled to get away from the busty amazon womens grasp. But to everyones suprises Nails struggles and crys for escape wernt met with harsh punishment but tender pleasure as the half blood agents tormentor continued to thrust her experinced fangers in and out out the bond blonds sex forcing more moans of un-intentional peeps of pleasure to escape her lips.

"Uhhahuh!! l-let go of m-me!! uhhua!!? d-dont touc!!...." Nail shouted as her face blushed red from enbaressment and the unwanted stimulation befor she was interupted by Irias cruely forced the molested agents head to look her in the eye befor forcing a rough kiss on poor Nail. The blond agents purple eyes shot open wide as she felt the amazons tounge brush past her own to the back of her throut. Almost makig poor Nail gagg if not for the forced moans of pleasure she was reciving by the extra special attention to her dripping wet clit.

The blond half blood cryed out with muffled moans as she closed her eyes tight trying to endure the womens erotic assult, trying her best to twist and turn her head away to break the long kiss Iria was forcing on her but found the amazons hold to great befor the inveitable happen. Nail could hear the crowd cheering Iria, wantig the ADD agent to cum for the crowed as they all cheered in unison over and over agin, wanting her too give in to Irias erotic torture. It quickly became to much for the poor agent to take as Iria and the sheer emberessment and thrill of being exposed to the entire crowed forced Nail over the edg into sheer bliss as she arched her body back in the amazons grip while her entire body clinched befor fallig limply in the powerful womens arms breathing heavly.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 am

The alien woman struggled harder but there was no escaping Iria or the eager crowds. The cameras focused in on the glorious event as Nail's body arched, body trembling as a powerful orgasm ripped through her being. Iria broke the kiss, allowing her opponent to cry out in bliss for her audience to hear. Juices soaked the agent's inner thighs, running down her smooth skin as she slumped up against the gladiatrix. This match was most likely over at this point.

Showing how devastating the forced climax was, the amazon simply released the agent and allowed her limp body to collapse right there onto the arena floor. The warrior woman placed her boot on top of her opponent's chest. Iria posed for the cheering fans. The bells chimed, signalling the end of the match. "Hear that?" she sneered down at her fallen foe, "You are my bitch now, slut." She stepped off the agent and reached down, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her up on her knees. Without giving the defeated woman time to recover, she proceeded to walk towards her gate while keeping a tight grip on Nail's hair. The two disappeared through the gates and headed down the dimly lit tunnel towards another room. Iria then unceremoniously tossed the half breed onto the floor before tending to the scratches on her back. With the battle over, what was going to happen to the ADD agent now?

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Iria broke the kiss alowing the bond blond naked half blood to swing her head back and scream a passionate cry of release. Nail body trembling as her forced mind blowing climax ripped threw her entire young sexy body befor Nail fell limp in the powerful amazones strong arms breathing heavily.

The crowed went wild seeing the agents defeat and humiliation by the hands of the busty amazon Iria. Hearing them cheering even louder seeing Nails sweaty naked body get rougly dropped to the dusty arena ground while Iria boosted her victory over the blond half blood by placing a boot on Nails exposed chest, forcing Nail to stay on her back for the entire arena too see.

"I-i'm no-nothing of your!!" Nail muttered out lazyly still confused and dazed as she winchd in pain as Iria pressed her boot agiest her cheast. Nail trying to push Irias boot off her chest befor suddenly hearing the loud ring of some kind of bell signaling the end of the match. Nail flushed red faced looked around in confusion befor Iria reached down grabbing a hand full of Nails blond hair and rougly dragging the poor girl off to god knows where.

"Ahhhuwww STOP WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!" Nail screamed out in pain as she tightly gripped Irias wrist while she was tugged by her hair. Nail didnt pay much attention to her suroundings as she winced in pain being pulled along by her short blond hair by this monsterous women. Befor long they both came to room as Iria tossed the beaten up half blood in like a sack of patatos. Nail landed face first with a loud thud befor Nail weakly tryed to pull her self up off the ground sitting up onher knees as she tryed to find out where she was. "W-why are you doing this!? Nail muttered out as she held her pounding head with one hand while coverig her exposed lower half with the other still trying to keep a pathetic idea of modesty.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 am

"Why? Because someone has to show you weak slutty agents their place!" she growled, "Tch! Your claws did a number to my back. Mistress will be displeased if these end up as scars." The amazon stretched slowly, getting a bit of a work out from that fight. She frowned down at the pathetic creature before her. "The judges must have decided you are too pathetic to keep the match going. That means you are mine now, slut. Your choices are simple. Obey or..."

The toe of Iria's boot would sink into Nail's solar plexus. The force of the blow would send the woman flying and slamming into a nearby metal wall. The impact would cause various tools and toys to shake on the walls. The room was not empty. There was a small bed and a few tables. There were hooks and chains on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. While Nail recovered from the cruel attack, the amazon would stand over the beaten agent. "That will happen. I do not have to show off here. I can pound and beat you over and over again until you learn how to be a good little girl. Now... The loser obeys the winner. If you did not want this, you would have tried to fight back. But no, you decided that you wanted to be mine. My little slut. Now will you obey or are you going to keep bitching? You can experience pleasure like what I gave to you out the arena. You merely just have to bend down, lick my boots and call me mistress. Not so hard, is it?"

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:36 pm

"w-what did I ever do to you?!" Nail mummbled lazly while she held her aching head, wincing in pain from her mercyless beating only minutes ago. Glaring up in confusion and anger as she listen to Iria insult her while she also continued to complain about Nails claw scraches and her "misstriss" how she would not be please. Nail only continued to glare up at the busty amazon in confuision, watching her rambled on" w-what misstriss?!" Nail asked getting confused more then befor. Quickly notcing Iria staring back down at her while she sat sweaty and completly naked on her knees.

"Obey? w-what are youhhrggg!!" Nail shouted befor suddenly feeling Irias boot make contact with her solar plexus, kicking the wind out of the poor S.F.A agent and acrost the room. Screamed in pain with her naked body slaming agiest the far wall with a loud crash as various items and toys fell off the walls shelves to the ground all around her but Nail dident pay much attention or notice them.

Glaring back up at Iria with an expression of fear mixed anger while holding the spot she was brutaly kicked. "Y-your asking me to do what?!" Nail mumbled as she blushed looking up into Irias eyes then shyly back down to the cruel womens boot as Iria displayed it infront of the blond half-blood waiting for Nail to listen and lick her boot.

Nail blushed confused and worried knowing full well she dident have the strength right now to fight her nor did she want to spend any time alone with her slowly starting to notice the toys and tool around the room. It was a hard choice to make as Nail bit her lip blushing trying to think but think only made her head hurt worse. Gritting her teeth Nail stared up at busty amazon from her posion belower her. Staring daggers at her with angry but fearful eyes. " I would r-rather suffer worse.... then lower my self to you" Nail muttered out as she turned away from Iria to show her disrespect.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next