View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 What a mess I'm in (For Iria) 

Post Re: What a mess I'm in (For Iria)
"Oh in that case the pit Rghh...She will like that!!" The oger guard grunted as he fucked Nails mouth as she layed on her back befor noticing Iria walk over and knell down next to the guards new fuck toy as she pushed the other guard's head from Nail breast. The other guard snarled angry but knew to back off befor going back to slaming his cock back into Nails abused sex over and over.

Iria could feel Nails body trembling from the over wheling stimulation as she was being double teamed by the two ogers befor her body gave agin arching forword under her tormentors. The poor agent cumming a 3rd time for the Amazon pinching her nipples, her body falling limp exhausted once agin. It was all befor the two guards holding Nail down where quickly reaching their own limits as they howled like wild beasts fucking her.

Nail knew this felling their cocks suddeny throbb in side her as the half-bloods face lite up with alarm. *N-NO I'LL BREAK!!* Nail screamed to her self in her head violently thrash and cried out doing her best to get away and free as she looked around franticly with her eyes seeing the two guards and Iria hovering over befor it came. The two guards eruppted filling Nails mouth and sex completly. Nails cheeks suddenly filling with the monsters seed as it spilled out over her lips.

"Urghaha That was fun...Now what do you say to miss Iria slut...." The guard grunted with a laugh satisfied as they both dropped poor Nail let her go, dropping her in a pool of her own juices and cumm. Nails body spasming afther the brutal fucking with both guards grinng evily down at her. "what do you say...Or do you want to go another round.." The guard said coldly kicking Nail befor grabbing her by the hair agin, pulling her up just enough to sit up. Nail breathed heavy gasping for air befor she choffed to get the hot spunk from her mouth as she weakly looked at Iria tears pouring from her eyes..."I-i urghh...love it.." Nail said wth a tiered cracking voice.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 am

There was no resisting the three rapists. The two ogres alone were enough to keep the woman pinned as they filled her throat and pussy with their heated shafts. Iria provided a more delicate touch the equation, bringing the agent to orgasm multiple times before the ogres finally blew their loads. Nail choked and sputtered, apparently not wishing to swallow the vile seed. Such acts could be seen as resistance or defiance, proving her lack of use both in and out of the battlefield.

Iria's eyes narrow as the woman sobbed and claimed she loved it all. "Doubtful," she replied, "You could have avoided all of this by simply obeying." It was truly disappointed. Now her supposed prize was covered in ogre seed and still reluctant to do her duty, truly pathetic. The half breed spent her time in the battle whining and complaining only to be defeated and whine and complain somemore. "I do not think she has learned her lesson and I grow tired of this trash. Feel free to take her for yourself or back to the other guards since she seems to be only interested in pleasuring them. I expect my Mistress to be compensated for this insult to her and the arena."

At least it was not the pit but being left in the hands of these ogres and perhaps even more guards may be seen as worse by the ignorant agent. It was apparent that Iria was not convinced and now even had less interest in these now soiled goods. If Nail hoped to get in Iria's good graces, she will have to make an actual effort to do so. But with her previous record of doing nothing and disobeying, Iria was not expecting the useless slave to do anything more than whine like the pathetic agent she was.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:26 am

Nail looked at Iria with dred as she heard her say the guards could just have her, just like that as Nail imidiately found the enegey to trash and scream. "NO!! NO!! D-DONTLET THEM TAKE ME PLEASE!! I-I REALLY DO PLEASE LOVE IT!!...K-KEEP ME HERE I BEG YOU!!" Nail cryed and screamed as struggled franticly. Looking at Iria with tears of fear in her eyes as she struggled to get free out of the ogers arms in fear of what will happen to her.

The oger holding her by her short blond hair roughly jerked her to the side as Nail winced and hissed in pain. "If you mean it and you really love our cocks so much little slut then you wount mind.." The oger paused a mommet, thinking as he scrached his chin the light ball above hishead lite up and he grinning evily. "Then you wount mind pleasing the entire guard house with your young fine tight little ass would yeah then heheheha...." The guard said out loud with a laugh. "All of us!!" The guard snorted with another booming laugh as he pulled Nail up to sit on her knees. "Say good bye to Iria, You have alot work to do..." The guard snorted one last time befor he dragged Nail off out of Iria room as the other guard fallowed behind like a fat kid fallowing a twinkie on a fishing hook.

All while Nail kicked and screamed the etire time she was dragged away. "I-I SORRY!! P-PLEASE T-TAKE ME BACK I-ill do any thing!! please!!" Nail screamed her voice growing fainter and fainter with each passing step befor it could nolonger be heard.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5