View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What a mess I'm in (For Iria) 

Post Re: What a mess I'm in (For Iria)
Iria's smirk grew when her opponent fell to a knee. Whether it was of Nail's own will or due to weariness it mattered little. The crowds were seeing the agent kneeling before the superior gladiatrix and they absolutely loved it. The amazon's words were riling Nail up though as she glared defiantly up at the busty warrior. The woman began to transform again, the woman's anger bringing some fight back into her battered body. Horns grew and scales began to cover the woman's hands.

But it all came to a stop when the agent's top was torn right off, exposing her swaying breasts. The embarassment overran the anger and the beast was once more reduced to a woman. Nail fell to her other knee now, curling up to try and hide her shame. Of course doing all this during a fight left the poor half breed wide open. "I did not say you can cover yourself, slave!" she growled, kicking the toe of her boot to the only spot she could really aim for, right into Nail's forehead.

The blow would completely rattle the agent's brain inside her skull while sending her entire body flying off the ground. The cameras would watch the agent sail while others focused in on Iria's lovely form. She smiled at the crowds as she began to strut and run her hands up and down her body. She would arch and bend her body to give the hungry aliens a perfect view of her magnificient breasts and tight ass. The amazon would do a little show for her fans while her opponent lands elsewhere and is left recovering from the unforgiving attack. Only after several moments would the powerful woman turn towards her opponent and begin to slow strut to the woman's hopefully still sprawled form.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Nail blushed her clawed hands rapped around her exposed chest as she glared at Iria angry and frustrated but also frozen almost too afraid to move off her knees and attack the busty amazon women as she glotted and taunted over her. " I'm not a slav!!....Uuhhhhrhh!!" Nail shouted in anger at the amazon befor she was suddenly interupted by a swift boot to the forhead.

Nail yelped in pain from the suprising kick as the toe of the womens heavy boot conected with her head, knocking the hafe-blood backwords off her knees a couple feet away. If it wasnt for Nails denser crystaline bone structure she might have been killed by Irias kick, but dense as her body was that smack sent her head spining. Landing on her back Nails left clawed arm hung over her breasts still covering her lovely orbs as she Layed back in the dirt. Nail blushing and breathing heavy as the world was spining, everything was a blur agin seeing four Irias as she performed her poses for the hungry crowed of aliens.

Nail slowly regained her bearings as she slowly began to rise from her prone position still covering her perfectly round breasts hiding them from the roaring crowed not noticing Iria, strutting back twords her agin.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Her opponent was in lala land for awhile and for good reason. By the time the half breed was beginning to get up, the busty gladiatrix was closing in on her. The woman's durability was beyond impressive but all that was doing was prolonging the agent's torment. Despite the threat of the powerful amazon, Nail was more concerned about her precious modesty than defending herself right now. It seemed the woman would need another lesson on how to properly please the crowds and her future owner.

Grabbing the woman by the horns, she forced Nail to turn around while still on her knees. The slut did not want to lower her arms, fine. Taking a tight hold of the half breed's horns, she pulled her opponent's forehead right into her rising knee. Her hold would not loosen, letting the full force of the collision roll through Nail's skull and down her spine. Iria would draw the woman's head back only to slam her right into her knee again. The crowds were talking in several languages but from the words being roared with each knee, you would think they were counting the hits. A third blow followed then a forth, each one as powerful as the first. Iria could feel the impact against her knee, revealing just how hard and dense Nail's bones were. This little slave was the perfect punching bag for her.

Iria would release Nail just as the fifth knee hits right where her previous attacks had hit, letting the poor woman be knocked over and slump to the floor. The amazon would then kneel down beside the body and proceed to gently peel the agent's latex shorts down those shapely hips. She could very well rip these off as well but she would insult the woman by leaving them intact. Iria would leave the tight shorts around Nail's knees before grabbing the woman by the hair and forcing her to stand up on her feet. She would take a moment to admire her work and let the audience do much the same.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am

Nail dident get much time to recover from Iria's powerful kick she kindly planted into Nails forhead as the women was allready back, ready to punishment the dazed confused blond more. "S-stop..let go!" Nail muttered out with a weak lazy voice feeling the Amazon women roughly grip her long horns, forcing her to her kness. Nail struggled in the powerful women grip, trying to push away but was easly over powered in her dazed weakened state. Nail managed to realize enough going on around her to see Iria powerful knee coming at her. Thinkig fast Nail moved her arm in the path of Irias powerful knee, soften the impact for the first two hits but not for the final three.

The fulforce of the impact sank into Nails skull, knocking her head over heels as she cryed in pain with each blow. Iria hit Nail all of three times out of five befor letting the young girl slump back down to the ground. Resting out on her back, Nails cheast heaved her breasts exposed for all the crowed to see as her eyes layed hafe open in a semi consious daze.

Nail came back to reality seeing Iria kneeling beside, feeling the women's fangers slip under the wast band of tight form fitting latex shorts as she slowly began to peal the garment off her sexy prize. Getting the short just past her shaply hips. Nail quickly gripped hold of the shorts, fighting the busty amazon over the worn worn garment befor she exposed Nail to the entire arena. "Errhh!!.. LET GO!!" Nail shouted losing her temper as she kick her leg up, slaming her knees into Iria's upper ribb befor taking advantage of the womens pain to headbutt Iria in the face with her dense, horned head. Taking the oppertunity Nail rolled over onto her hand and knees and quickly tryed to crawl away with her shorts only partly covering her round backside leaving her rear party exposed as she tryed get to a safe distance away from the busty warrior women.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 am

The SFA agent pleas fell to deaf ears as Iria punished her opponent with the brutal knees. Even blocking the first couple did little to stop the onslaught and the damage from before was just being added to. Nail's arms slowly fell limp to her sides, letting the last three attacks pierce right through her weakened defenses. All eyes were on the nearly unconcious woman whose uncovered orbs swayed gently from the half breed's back hitting the ground. Sprawled out on the arena floor, it looked like the fight was just about over.

But when the gladiatrix moved in to continue humiliating her opponent, the woman had managed to regain her senses. The two struggled for a bit but those shorts continued to slide downwards until a desperate knee slammed into Iria's side. She grunts in pain and soon found herself pulled right into a brutal headbutt. Their heads collided right where previous attacks hit, further adding to Nail's own damage but in exchange of harming the busty amazon. "Uhhnnn..." The loud crack caused Iria to rear back, releasing the woman's remaining clothing and rolling away a bit. The half blood crawled away, giving everyone a lovely view of the woman's ass.

Stars briefly flecked across the warrior woman's vision. The attack certainly hurt but she was hardly out yet. The attacks were desperate and were more to get away than to finish off the gladiatrix. Shaking her head, Iria would slowly get onto her knees and glare over at her crawling opponent. Her blood boiled at the sudden interuption of her fun. The alien woman's thick skull made the headbutt feel like headbutting a wall. With Nail fleeing though, Iria had time to recover until she was ready to rise to her feet once more. "You bitch! You will pay for that!" she growled as she began to slowly walk towards the crawling half breed.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Nail crawled away as quick as she could, befor franticly scrambling to her feet stubbling away as the shorts left part of her rear exposed for all the crowed to see while amazon was back up on her feet, walking afther the young Hel'corian not immused. Once agin Nail was more concerned about her monesty as quickly tryed to pull up the shorts best she cold and use one of her large scaled arms to cover her exposed chest in a desprite attemp to hide what the roarig crowed has allready seen.

The busty amazon clearly looked upset as she stared daggers at Nail, slowly stomped twords Nails direction. Turnig to face the women Nail blushed garing back at the women, proble with more angry and frustrated in her eyes, but somthing els too emberessment and slight humiliation from being almost striped Naked infront of thousends of crazyed fans.

"Whats wrong with y-you why are y-you doing this!!" Nail shouted as she hugged her arms around her chest seeming to be very hesitant about attacking the tall stong beutiful women out. Nail could not under stand what was wrong this women was only humen afther all...right?Proble Nails fear was out of getting the hell kicked out of her or throw around like a ragdoll agin, mybe the possiblity of losing her last bit of cloths terrified her worse.

Nail continued to move back away from the women untill she was supprised to find her self on the other side of the arena, her back to a wall as the busty amazon only grew closer and closer. "NO GET AWAY!!" Panicing Nail slashed out her large scaled covered hand at Iria trying to keep her at bay.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Though transformed, the woman seemed completely terrified of the human slowly approaching. The constant retreating towards the arena walls only gave Iria more time to recover from the desperate attack from before. Iria's opponent seemed confused of why this was all happening. It was an odd question from her viewpoint. She was simply giving the crowds and her owner what they want. This was the arena and this was its purpose. As a gladiatrix, that purpose was the same for her as well.

Like a trapped animal, Nail lashed out at the amazon with her free hand. The claws did give the gladiatrix some pause as she stepped back to avoid the first couple of swipes. Finally, Iria stepped in range again and waited for another swipe. The warrior woman would send out a sidekick aimed for the woman's stomach or side to try and take some of that fight out of the woman. If she connects, Iria would press forward to slam her knee into the woman's stomach numerous times while holding Nail's horn to keep her pinned against the stone wall. Iria would try to wear the half breed down again before pulling her back towards the center of the arena for everyone to see better.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 pm

"STAY BACK!!" Nail screamed lashing out at the women in fear mixed frustration with her sharp clawed hands. Nail swung wildly trapped between Iria with her back to the stone arena wall. Iria easly avoid Nails wild swings befor she quickly rushed in, slaming her boot into Nails side catching the young hafe-blood completly off guard. "Uhh!!" Nail gasped in pain as she was almost knocked off her feet by the womens powerful blow befor she followed threw gripping Nails horns slaming her knee into her stomic, repeating the strike sevral times.

Luckly for Nail she managed to block some of the womens blows, Iria's knee rammig into Nails clawed hand forcing the Hel'corian agent to stop covering her chests as the her breasts would bounce from each of the blows Iria hammered into her with those strong powerful legs of hers. "uhhhh! Let go!" Nail would scream as Iria roughly pulling on Nails horns, proceeded to tug on the blond agents head draging her back twords the middle of the arena for all the crowed to see.

Nail stubbled along behind Iria hunched over on to her knees, her hand rapped around one of Nails horns draggig her along as Nails frustration and anger quickly reach its boiling point. "I SAID LET GO!!" Nail shouted with anger befor quickly stumbling up off the ground tackling Iria from behind, forcing the busty women to the ground face first. Straddling the amazon Nail would grip Iria's hair slaming her head into the ground agin and agin, while ripping into the back of that clingy laxtex suit, tering it to sreads as she would proceed scratch Iria's back....but not in the good way. "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!!" Nail screamed gritting her teeth as she pulled back on the womens head slaming it back to the ground agin.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:39 am

Her opponent's endurance was getting annoying. Numerous attacks soften the half breed up but soon after the agent was back for more. Iria dragged Nail back to the middle of the arena where the crowds could have a better look at her. Unfortunately, the alien woman had recovered by then and tackled the amazon from behind. Iria fell to the ground and felt the woman sitting right on her back. It was quite a shock to find herself on the ground by this woman but the crowds loved when things became more interesting.

Iria cried out in pain as claws ripped into her suit and scratched her bare skin. Long tears appeared in the latex along with long bloody scratches on her back. Claws grabbed the amazon's hair to begin slamming her head into the ground but trying to do that and scratching the woman's back meant not doing well in either task. The thing working against Nail at this moment was her rather light body despite her dense bones. A hundred pounds was nothing for the powerful amazon as she pushed herself up onto all fours. This kept her head off the ground before Iria suddenly twists around and slams the back of her fist against Nail's jaw.

She would shake the stunned woman off her back before rolling away from the annoying pest. Her back was bleeding slightly and her suit had some long tears in it but not enough to fall apart just yet. Iria had reacted quickly when taken to the floor to minimize the damage. It would take more than just Nail's body weight to keep this warrior woman pinned down.

Not willing to forgive so easily, Iria would leap at her opponent and try to tackle the woman to the ground where she would attempt to mount her opponent to deal out further punishment.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Iria layed face first under Nail as the furious agent sat atop the amazons back clawing into the womens back while repeatedly slaming the womens head into ground agin and agin as the crowed cheered its aprove seeing a sudden twist in this match. It wasnt long befor the busty amazon said enough was enough and pulled her self up off the ground oto all fours, lifing the enraged hafe breed with ease befor turning around back handing Nail knocking the young girl off her back.

"You stupid humen!! STAY DOW-errhhh!!" Nail cryed in pain as the back of the amazons fist slamed into her jaw knocking poor Nail to the ground beside her. The angry agents body bounced off the dusty grounds. Quickly sitting back up Nail huffed in frustration attempted to scramble back back to her feet befor Iria came back tackling the small agent to the ground agin. Iria managed to get on top, mounting the young topless blond agent sitting on her stomic.

"GET OFF ME!!" Nail screamed and struggled as the poor emberessed hafe-blood couldnt help but blush, feeling Irias latex covered breasts pushing and rubbling up agiest her own. Nail layed under Iria kicking and screaming trying to push the women off and get away.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 am

Taken to the floor, the cameras focused in on the two female bodies rubbing and grinding against one another. But for the two fighters, it was anything but pleasant. Nail screamed and made demands that Iria was more than willing to ablige. The amazon woman sat up, still sitting on the woman's stomach and proceeded to rain her fists down upon the agent's face. The gladiatrix was relentless, pounding at the woman's head or arms, whatever happened to be in her way to try and cause as much punishment as possible.

The barrage continued for several moments, tearing at the woman's arms and face before reaching down and grabbing the woman by the horns. She pulled the woman's head forward only to slam the back of her skull down on the unforgiving ground. Iria did this repeatidly, their hair flailing about as the two struggled against one another.

If Nail showed any signs of weakening, Iria would slide off the woman and roll her over onto her stomach. From there, she would hold the woman by the hair and slam her face first into the ground over and over again. Only after letting off some steam would she lift the woman's head and body up enough to see what state her opponent was in. With how durable this pest was, Iria would hold nothing back to ensure the helpless agent felt each and every attack she threw.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 am

Unpleasent was an understatement as the two wresled on the rough dusty arena ground. Struggling agiest each other as the sound of their sweaty bodys sqikked rubbing up agiest the laxtex garments as the crowed watched and roared for more action. The young Hel'corian screamed and struggled agiest the busty women befor seeing her attacker rise up, still straddling Nails stomic befor she procedded to rain punch afther punch, in a relentess flurry down apon Nail as she layed pinned under the powerful women.

The quick flurry of blows where wild and not at full power as Nail was capable to block most with ease, but Iria still got some jems as her fist conected with the agents face, but nothing Nail couldnt just shrugge off. The assult went on for sevral momments befor Nail felt the familure hand gripping her horn once agin. Trying to push the women off Nail found it was too late as the powerful amazon began to relentlessly pound the back of Nails head into the unforgivig ground.

These consant blows to the head where quickly starting to do there toll on the poor agent as Iria would soon notice with each slame she forced into that thick skull of Nail she would chage back a little more as her claws reverted to that normal hands, her horns slowly sinking into her skull. Befor Iria would know it Nail would look almost normal agin, as far as normal goes for a Hel'corian hafe bood that is. Nail layed on the ground dazed onced agin, Iria's rampage of pain slowly ended as she would lift the the poor agent up off the ground by her chin length blond hair. "Erhh let g-go!! Nails muttered, her head spinning like befor as she winced in pain, gritting her teeth, stuggling agiest the amazons gripping as she held onto her wrists trying to take the strain off her pulled hair. Trying to force the women to drop her Nail swung her arm back sinking her elbow into the womens sides or ribbs as hard as she could in a desprite attempt to get away.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:34 am

The dust on the ground and in the air irritated Iria's wounds which only annoyed her further as the half breed continued to struggle and make demands. It was as if the agent did not understand what the arena was. There was no stopping until there was a victor and the amazon would do all in her power to ensure that she is the one still standing.

Nail's struggles once more grew weaker. Her body was reverting back to her original form. The woman squirmed and tried to free her head from Iria's grasp before resorting to more aggressive tactics. The elbow connected with Iria's side, making her grunt in pain. But being held up and the toll of the battle only made the attack anger the amazon woman. The busty warrior released Nail's hair, letting her fall back to her knees only to see the warrior woman's boot come around in a powerful roundhouse kick aimed for her head.

If the attack connects, the impact would sound through the arena and send the weakening woman flying once more. Blood lightly trickled from Iria's back as she proceeded towards her fallen opponent. With those claws gone once more, the warrior woman had little to worry about. Would Nail be able to recover and fight back after all this? The gladiatrix was hardly impressed at this point. She was more annoyed that she let a weakling like this actually damage her. If Nail is still on the ground when she arrives, she will give her opponent a cruel kick to the stomach to see what is left of her.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Nails slamed her elbow into the womens side agin and agin befor Iria finilly released her grip n Nais hair. Dropping to her knees Nail almost instantly tryed to crawle away on all fours befor out of the corner of her eye. Nail noticed to amazones boot fly at her head as she raisedr her arm in reaction, managing to block the kick with her forarm defending her self. Its powerful impact could be heard threw out the arena as Nail still felt its impact threw her entire body. It could have easly broken a lesser persons arm.

Nail was still knocked to the side despit blocking the kick as she landed on the ground with a heavy thud. Quickly Nail try scrambled to her feet covering her chest with her arms in a desprite attemp at modesty as the busty amazon walked back over her direction looking extreamly angry. Still on the ground Iria was allready over Nail as she quickly attempted to kick the poor hafe blood in the stomic while she was still down. Out of reflex Nail grabbed the womens leggs, rapping her arms around her as she try pull the busty women down to the ground, using Irias own kick to off balance her. Nail quickly rolled to the side to get to her feet as she scrambled back away to get her bearings as she still showed sighs of her daze and confusion.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 am

Most fighters would be looking for a weakpoint after getting a slight edge. But this agent was too concerned with escaping. There was no escaping the arena. Solid stone walls surrounded the battlegrounds with a huge grated dome on top. The only possible exits were from where the fighters entered. Unfortunately, those were sealed by heavy gates that lock the moment the fighters enter. All Nail was doing now was delaying the inevitable.

Iria easily reached the still fallen SFA. Her kick was caught, revealing there was still yet fight in this one even in her reverted form. "Let go, you bitch!" she growled as she fell backwards from the desperate cling. Dirt and sand rubbed against her bleeding back, sending pins and needles stabbing through her body. The amazon's hand snapped out as she rolled onto her side, grabbing Nail's ankle as the woman tried to scramble away. The warrior woman would yank hard, sending her to ground as she immediately grabbed hold of the woman's other ankle. There would be no escaping this time.

The amazon rose to her feet, dragging her opponent along the ground a few steps before suddenly swinging her body around. Iria had a tight grip of both ankles as Nail felt her body lift off the ground and spin around in circles. Round and round the alien woman went, centrifugal force adding to the power of the gladiatrix's swing. With her arms extended, her opponent would have no means to kick her opponent to break free. The speed grew faster and more dizzying until finally the warrior woman let go. Nail would fly headfirst towards the nearby stone wall, hopefully piling on further damage to the already dazed and confused woman. Iria would rush after her flying foe, giving the poor woman no time to recover if this attack connect properly.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next