View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Hand to Hand (Iria) 

Post Hand to Hand (Iria)
Dust coated the beast's skin, as it howled in delight and bounded into the arena before the gate had even finished rising.

Manos, russet skin coated in the thick grit of the arena, which had been glued there by the sweat of his body, laughed and reared onto his hind limbs rising high into the air. Those limbs, though, were thick, powerful arms, set like a horse's legs beneath him. As he slammed back down to earth, throwing up a cloud of dust, his curly hair, black as pitch, bounced on his shoulders. Behind him, the shroud rippled, like folded wings, but every feather a living hand ready to snatch.

Manos drank in the crowd's roars like the purest water, and faced his opponent's gate with a savage grin, hands already twitching in anticipation of the hunt.

This - this was where he should have been, all along.

― Italo Calvino

Profile: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=151237#p151237

Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 am

Post Re: Hand to Hand (Iria)
The crowds welcomed the monster eagerly entering the arena. The announcers recited the creature's stats in numerous languages for all to understand. As Manos continued to play to the crowd, the gate on the opposite side of the large arena began to open.

Cheers were renewed as the monster's opponent stepped into view, a tall busty amazon with a large warhammer slung across her shoulders. Her tight black latex outfit hugged her body tightly, leaving her mountainous breasts standing proudly with thick nipples poking visibly through the black material. Her skin glistened with sweat as she shined like a goddess. She walked proudly in her boots, hips swaying as she struts her stuff for her audience. Once she reached the middle she would pose, swaying her body to show off the best featuers of her toned body.

Looking over at her opponent, Iria sized him up. The centaur like monster was a few inches taller though could be bigger if the thing fully extended its four arms. Though the limbs were odd, they had a humanoid take to them at least until the strange mantle of hands and arms that seemed to be running down from the creature's shoulders. Just like all her monsterous opponents, Iria was given no information about her foe. It would be up to her to figure out what this thing was capable of. Readying her hammer, the gladiatrix went into a fighting stance. The crowd's cheers became a dull roar as they all waited for the chime that would sound the start of the battle and hopefully the rape of this warrior woman.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Manos shook out his shoulders, one at a time, and turned to face his opponent. Digging his fingers into the earth, he rubbed the stinging grit into his hands to ensure a better grip. At a glance, his opponent was muscular and wielded a heavy, cumbersome maul. Tangling it and getting in close would be the best approach. Extra limbs guaranteed him the advantage in a grapple.

"Salut." Manos declares, resonant voice booming across the area. "May we find grand challenge!"

The bell rings. His thick rear legs uncoil and hurl the centauroid across the gladiatorial sands, bounding fast and low towards his opponent, shroud-wings at the ready.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Iria had nothing to say to her opponent. Her only concern now was defeating this beast for her Mistress and for her many fans. The monster launched itself forward, covering the distance between them rapidly. The warrior woman's boots dug into the ground as she stood ready. Tightening her grip on her hammer, she would have to show this creature just who he was dealing with.

The hammer behind her, she slams it downwards into the ground. The heavy head sank into the arena floor and dragged forward, kicking up large clumps of dirt and dust as the amazon swung the hammer low past her. Once the hammer was past her, the head swung upwards, flinging the clump of dirt towards her rushing opponent to try and bling him. The amazon woman let the hammer build up speed as it continued upwards. Her body twists, turning as she brought the hammer back around for a powerful horizontal swing to meet her charging opponent. Many limbed or not, none that will matter if the body was unconcious.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:29 pm

The shroud flicks from Manos's back and slaps the dirt out of the air like a cracked towel - then plants in the earth, hard. Manos rolls forward with his momentum, coiling the shroud beneath him, and then launches like a springboard upward, a wild leap like a great cat's that sends him over Iria's head as well as her strike, which screamed by beneath him with enough force that the air hummed.

In midair, dextrous as a panther, Manos swings out at the woman's head, trying to either stun her momentarily or get a grip in her hair to drag her by.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:13 pm

With a loud woosh, the hammer missed completely as her opponent flew in the air. One of those arms that act as a leg swung out as Iria was swinging. The fist collided with her face, snapping her head back as she staggered on her feet. "Uhhh..." The fist was heavy and sent her vision flashing black and white. The hammer lowered, skidding the head along the ground as her opponent landed behind her. The monster was big and fast. The mass behind him made his quick attacks all the more devastating.

Shaking the cobwebs out of her head, the busty amazon gritted her teeth and turned to rush her opponent. With a loud cry, she brought her hammer up and over her head, intent in smashing it right down on her muscular foe. The full weight of the hammer would be felt smashing and tearing through anything in its path including the ground from this mighty blow.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Manos whirls as he lands, and grins; it felt like a solid blow. Scenting a weakness, he drove forward as Iria pauses to shake out her head and turn. By the time she faces him, Manos is close enough that the shroud can rocket across the short distance and catch the haft of the warhammer before it can begin to descend - but even with that catch, the weight and force buckle Manos's knees, and he stumbles momentarily in his charge, crashing headlong into Iria.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm

The hammer felt like trying to stop a large tree from falling over. The creature probably did not know much about Iria's unnatural strength and the extremely heavy hammer she wielded. Still, the monster did close the distance and stop the attack before it could even get started. "Oof!" Iria began to fall over as the full weight of the monster crashed into her, "Nngh!" As she fell, the amazon kicked her legs up and pushed her boots against the monster with all her strength. Her opponent was heavy but she was not about to let this creature get on top of her. With her powerful legs, she would hopefully send her opponent flying.

She would follow the kick by rolling back onto her feet and readying her hammer once more. Hopefully this will give her some time to recover and prepare for the next assault.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Iria's boots slammed into Manos's gut, and he grunted as the gladiatress kicked him away without fanfare. The airtime worked to his advantage, though - throwing himself into a backwards flip, the preturnaturally agile monster managed to snag Iria's legs with the shroud while they were still extended.

Landing smoothly, Manos gritted his razor teeth. His opponent was strong enough that simply jerking her off her feet would have no appreciable benefit, so instead he just let the shroud weigh down and tangle her legs until an opening presented itself. Meanwhile, he closed the distance again; noticeably slower, though. It was likely she had managed to crack a rib.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Though back on her feet, the many hands were clinging to the amazon's legs. It was certainly difficult to move with this drape over her legs so her focused turned to that while her opponent took his time getting back to her. With her hammer, she would rake her hammer across the ground. The motion would hook the large hammerhead around the strange hands. The warrior woman would continue her swing, trying to rip the things off of her or off the monster. If it pulls the monster, she would twist her hips and try to put more force into the swing to try and knock her opponent off balance.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Manos released Iria's legs just in time to snatch the warhammer's haft again - and without the tremendous weight of it smashing down, he managed to hang on this time. As the swing soared by, Manos reeled himself in with the shroud, into melee range.

Now in his favorite range, Manos grabbed for Iria's neck, trying to get a sleeper hold around it, while one of his forelimbs hammered a punch at her closest knee.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:44 pm

The monster managed to pull himself in before he could be thrown again. Now in melee range, the many armed creature tried to finish things off by aiming for the neck. Iria released the hammer and blocked with one arm, ducking under the attack as she moved in to follow up with an attack of her own. The crowds were cheering, enjoying the scene of brutish combat happening down in the arena.

Iria's stance buckled as a heavy arm smashed right into the side of her knee. She tried to follow through as best as she could, twisting her body into a straight punch aimed for the monster's gut. Whether it connects or not, the previous attack would knock her down one knee and force her to take a moment to rise again.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 pm

The heavy blow smashed into Manos's side and drove him to a knee right beside Iria - it had smashed into the same rib that she had cracked with a kick earlier on. Her precision was stunning.

However, they were still right beside each other, and that was his best range. Manos used the warhammer as a point of leverage to throw himself directly into Iria's side, and then his ambidextrous nature truly came into its own. His forelegs grabbed at the knee Iria leaned on to keep her from rising again - attempting to twist and lock it into a submission while it still pained her. Meanwhile, he drove another heavy fist at Iria's temple, trying to hammer on the same spot where he had struck the first blow of the match.

The shroud, independent but relatively weak in this match of titanic strength, went for the gladiatress's head - jabbing at her eyes, covering her nose, digging into her ears and clutching at her throat in a hailstorm of distracting blows.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Iria was a bit surprised that her fist managed to stagger the muscular humanoid. But she was not out of trouble yet. The monster did not have any room to throw himself any further as the two were practically in each other's face. His body slammed into the amazon, making her grunt but that only goaded her to fight back. A strong hand put forth all its weight onto Iria's knee, preventing her from rising while more hands continue to swarm over the gladiatrix.

Countless fists flew at the woman's face. Whether the shroud was weaker made little difference when several fists are hitting you. One arm tried to fruitlessly defend herself while the other thrusts out in another punch at her opponent. The dizzying barrage left her open as the heavier fist slammed into her temple. "Uhhnnn..." Her body swayed as the sounds of the crowd dinned in and out. She threw another fist out there, unable to see through the shroud of hands that were pummeling her. She could only try to hit the monster back before this endless barrage wears her down to nothing.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Iria's first blow smacked solidly into Manos's shoulder, but her second was lost in the shroud's blizzard. Buffeted and misdirected by the storm of hands, it whizzed just by Mano's head, clipping an ear and making him snarl. He planted his rear legs and regained his balance, then smashed another fist down at the knee his forelegs held still. If it connected, he'd roll the leg over with the blow into a kneelock and force the Amazon supine. At that point, he'd have won the match.

Victory was so close he could taste it.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next