View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Hand to Hand (Iria) 

Post Re: Hand to Hand (Iria)
Manos stepped up behind her, running his hands along her smooth back, then sliding them down to take those breasts into his hands, kneading them sensually. "You could seduce a stone." Manos murmured, and planted a row of kisses down Iria's back until he hovered again over her derriere. Instead of simply driving into her again, though, he kneels with a smile and licks the lips of her cunt before driving his long, flexible tongue into her folds, where it began to writhe.

The shroud, diverting again, takes a smooth glass plug, its length ribbed and spiraled, and began to rub it in circles around the woman's anus, before dipping inside. The cool glass contrasted the warm water deeply as it explored the inside of her pucker.

― Italo Calvino

Profile: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=151237#p151237

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

"Ooohhhnnn... Ohhhh Master..." she arched her back further, pushing her full breasts into the creature's groping fingers. Iria's nails dragged against the wall, nearly melting into his massaging fingers. Despite the milking, her breasts were still sporting a massive double G. Spreading her legs, she awaited her reward which came in an unexpected way. Her eyes widen as she looked up towards the ceiling, feeling the long flexible tongue pushing inside her. It lashed and writhed, rubbing against her juicy inner walls. "Oh god.." she gasped in awe.

Her jaw clenched as he was not done with her yet. She felt something smooth and thick push inside her anus. Her muscles clinged around the cool glass, remaining trapped inside until her Master removed the toy. Iria's hips swayed gently, rubbing up against the monster's lips and tongue as her toes curled against the cold floor.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Manos's tongue, flexible enough to pluck berries from thorned vines without getting pricked, weaved out of Iria's pussy and twined about her clit, sucking lightly before diving back into her soaked cunt. The flexible appendage undulated inside her, running against her inner walls, before it extended even deeper inside of her - circling the rim of her cervix. At the same time, the glass dildo sinks deep into her ass, and the hands holding it begin to turn it within her, spinning the ridged curves of the toy against her tender inside.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm

"Ahhhhhnnnn!" Her body shuddered as the skillful tongue wrapped around her helpless clitoris The nub pulsed and twitched as the rough muscle dragged and sucked, bringing even more hot blood to engorge the sensitive bundle of nerves. Her knees nearly gave out from the pleasure piercing up her loins and into her core. His tongue plunged back inside her, rewarded with a wealth of the woman's nectar flowing freely from her quivering sex. "Uhhhnnn... Uhhnnn... M-More... Please more..." she moaned, rocking her hips slowly. Gasps and soft cries sound from Iria's throat as the glass sex toy drilled inside her tender anus. The nubs and ridges ground her insides into mush, tenderizing her already sensitive entrance and never seeming to stop. "Oh god.." she gasped, her body rocking in sync with the drilling thrusts.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Adjusting his head, Manos leaned a little further in and captured Iria's clitoris with his bottom lip, drawing it into his mouth. There, as his tongue flitted and rubbed and licked inside of her cunt, it slid along the fleshy pearl. The dildo continued to churn inside the gladiatrix's ass as its thrusts grow faster and harder, rocking her lovely cheeks with every stroke.

Another part of the shroud catches Iria's breasts, and begin to fondle her nipples, rubbing the rigid teat with fingertips and dragging across the aureola.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Adjusting his head, Manos leaned a little further in and captured Iria's clitoris with his bottom lip, drawing it into his mouth. There, as his tongue flitted and rubbed and licked inside of her cunt, it slid along the fleshy pearl. The dildo continued to churn inside the gladiatrix's ass as its thrusts grew faster and harder, rocking her lovely cheeks with every stroke.

Another part of the shroud catches Iria's breasts, and begin to fondle her nipples, rubbing the rigid teat with fingertips and dragging across the aureola.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:34 pm

The gladiatrix's hips jolt with each stroke of his tongue, grinding her clit as it thrust long and deep into her clinging sex hole. Juices soaked into the monster's hungry lips and tongue, the amazon gasping for breath only to lose it all in another loud groan. Her form sagged as she rested more and more against the cold wall. Muscles tensed as her powerful body devoted itself into another mind shattering orgasm. Her cries echoed off the walls as a torrent of hot juices welcomed Manos's lips. She thrusts her breasts out into the groping fingers of the shroud as her ass clung to the glass dildo still fucking her rear. Her body swayed, struggling to keep standing as wave after wave of pure bliss sapped away at her stamina.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:46 pm

With a faint, smug smile, Manos steals a pair of soft cuffs from a nearby rack and clicks them onto Iria's wrists, tying the middle around the showerhead, which poured warm water through her hair and down the back of her neck, trickling down her naked form. He stands and wipes off his lips, then leers at the bound Amazon. "Time for me to enjoy myself too."

The monster picks up the blindfold, glances it over, then steps up to Iria and settles it again on her head, blocking out her sight. His feet shift and step back.

A long, silent moment passes. Then the water of the shower begins to grow cool. It streams down over the gladiatrix's heated skin and drips inside her twitching cavities.

Then a finger, unheard and unseen, ghosts across her stomach, stroking just below her belly button.

Another, a moment later, slides down her back.

Then, again after a slight pause, one traces up the back of her leg.

Ghostly touches scatter over her body as the shroud dances about her bound, blind body, unpredictable and sensual.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 pm

She squirmed a bit in her bonds, swaying her body enticingly even as her vision was once again sealed. Water soaked into Iria's black hair and down her shoulders, the water growing cooler by the moment. Iria could not hear or see her master. After waiting for a bit, she grew concerned. Was he enjoying himself with someone else? Was she not satisfying him? Worries of a slave flooded her thoughts as she tugged at her bonds.

Then a touch made the woman freeze. The cold water made her shiver. Was that just her imagination? She then felt another feathery touch. She gasped, her back arching but the touch was gone as quickly as it came. Shivering more, she was uncertain if she was just imagining it or not. Iria squirmed in place, reacting to each new touch with more and more confusion as her Master played with her senses.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 pm

The water settled at lukewarm, more of a sensation than a temperature at that point. The touches multiplied and began to spread, stroking along Iria's thighs and ass, arms and belly. Then, abruptly, something seized the glass dildo still inside her ass and shoved it deep inside her - then stopped.

More strokes. Fingers began to cup her breasts for a moment, squeezing lightly then departing. Featherlike caresses floated over her exposed clitoris, dipped barely an inch into her sopping pussy. And again something seized the dildo and pulled it out, leaving only the bulbous head behind her anus, the rest hanging loose and heavy.

A few seconds later, it was driven back an, as the back of a knuckle stroked against one of her straining nipples.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 pm

"Ahh!" She cried out as the thick ribbed dildo plowed deeper into her anus. Her body quivered, every motion caused her insides to rub up against the sex toy. The lukewarm water may as well been ice when it made contact with her tightly spread entrance. Her toes curled against the floor as she relied on the cuffs to hold her body up. More light touches came from nowhere onto her more sensual areas. Her breasts ached for more, the teasing only reawakening those nerves as if expecting more but never receiving it. Fingers caressed her clit and slipped into her sex but they too faded just as quickly as they came. Her thighs twitched from the sudden sensations only to cry out in despair when it was just another trick.

Again, she cried out as the toy pulled out and hung out of her ass. Her strong muscles easily held the item in place until another force drove it right back into her body. The soaked dildo felt refreshing as the water soaked into her tender walls. But her attention was stolen by a firm knuckle dragging over one of her darkened and fully erect peaks. She arched her body, trying to rub her tit against the finger in hopes of gaining just a bit more from it.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 am

The finger trails to the end of Iria's nipple and circles it, then draws away for a moment. A plastic tip pushes against the gladiatrix's lips, then, and begins to buzz faintly - the vibrator Manos had applied earlier, still wet with her juices. It traces along her mouth, then falls down the line of her neck and to her other, neglected teat. There the phallus nudges and rubs against it.

Warm breath washes over Iria's face, and Manos chuckles in amusement from just beside her, as hands crawl up Iria's thighs and brush against the engorged lips of her pussy, spreading it wide and stroking her inner walls, feather-light and quick.

― Italo Calvino

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm

The amazon willingly parted her lips, letting the glistening toy enter her mouth. But the tip merely traced her lips, forcing her to lick them to taste her own juices as it traced down her neck. It hummed lightly, sending soft vibrations through her breast and into the swollen peak. Iria moaned softly, thrusting her chest out towards the teasing device. Unable to see, she could only focus on the item currently touching her as fingers closed in on another place on her body.

"Ahh! M-Master!" she whimpered, feeling his breath against her. He was still here and teasing her. Hands stroked up her inner thighs and pulled her netherlips apart as more fingertips traced her still glistening entrance. The gladiatrix's hips rocked slowly, her insides shivering with anticipation as faint strokes tickled her senses. "Please Master... Please take me..." she begged softly as the warm water cascaded down her voluptuous form.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:26 pm

"I plan to." Manos rumbles, as he finally steps up against Iria's back, velvet muscle molding to the pearly skin of her back. His main hands claim onto her hips and draw her back against him as the dildo is slowly drawn out of her ass by the shroud, twisting its way out. "I will have you. All of you."

The thick rod of his cock slides up against Iria's cunt, and then grinds along her dripping lips, frotting against it slowly; his second cock hangs between her thighs, rubbing against the smooth, tender skin there with every movement. At the same time the vibrator continues to rub and nudge the gladiatrix's nipple, inflaming it with its torturous trembling.

(AU: took a break to regain erotic muse. My quality was dropping horrendously. D:)

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 am

((it's fine))

Her begging was answered as Iria felt the powerful presence of the beast behind her. Unyielding muscle kept her bound body trapped as strong hands pulled her even closer. "Nngh.." The amazon groaned at both the dildo moving out of her body and the alien's promise. She was his without question and the gladiatrix would not dare challenge after her defeat. Her thighs part willingly, feeling the hot spike sliding between her thighs. It pulsed with life as it sawed across her parted netherlips. Her love juices soaked over the monster's shaft while her own hips ground back against Manos's rocking hips. The second phallus teased her, grazing her inner thigh as it remained out of action for the time being. With the toy out of her body, she was expecting the second rod to join her very soon. "Ooohhh.. Master... " she moaned, eyes fluttering as the vibrator hummed endlessly against her aching teat. She arched her body, rubbing her breast up against the cruel little toy as she waited for the main course.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5