View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Hand to Hand (Iria) 

Post Re: Hand to Hand (Iria)
The amazon groaned, the numerous small punches from the shroud were starting to make her dizzy. The monster had the advantage but decided to focus on a limb rather than continue punishing the woman's skull. Knowing she could not rise up, she let her knee plant into the ground as she twists her body around. She was uncertain where her opponent was through all this mess but she knew one thing, he was infront of her. As she rested on her knee, she swung her free leg around in a roundhouse kick hoping to tear through the shroud and hit was lies beyond it with the toe of her boot. She yelps in pain from the blow to her knee but with it planted in the ground, it was not going to be moving around much anyway.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Manos managed to get an arm in between himself and the kick to take it forearm-to-shin, which likely saved him another broken rib, but the sheer force blasted him sideways and away, freeing Iria from the hellish swarm of the shroud.

But as Manos rolled with the blow, landing legs spread and planted like some dark, iridiscent beetle, he spotted what was going to end this match: Iria's discarded hammer. He grinned fiercely and dived for it, snatching it up and whirling on Iria. It was unwieldy in his hands, but her knee was damaged - she'd have a hell of a time dodging.

― Italo Calvino

Profile: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=151237#p151237

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:20 pm

The gladiatrix coughed, shaking her head as she was freed from the neverending swarm of fists. She was only given a moment to recover as her opponent grabbed hold of her warhammer. The beast would find the weapon ridiculously heavy for a human to wield and the balance was weird. Of course, she would not let herself be hit by her own weapon. To be hit by that hammer would kill her and getting killed would no doubt displease her owner not to mention the crowds.

Iria leapt and rolled backwards using her good leg. She narrowly avoided the deadly weapon. The amazon rolled back onto her good leg and threw herself forward while the monster was still trying to rear up for another swing. The amazon felt pain lance through her damaged knee but she forced herself forward to avoid her own weapon. She threw out a palm strike aimed for the monster's jaw with intent to follow through with a straight left for his body.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Rather than try to lift the colossal head of the warhammer, Manos grinned fiercely and drove the haft up and into Iria's oncoming palm strike; if either haft or hand broke, he'd profit tremendously. Then he vaulted up at the woman's head using her own weapon's shaft as leverage, lashing out with all four legs at the woman's head and neck in heavy-fisted blows.

The shroud, meanwhile, remained poised to strike should an opening reveal itself, Manos's ace in the hole.

― Italo Calvino

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Neither hand nor hammer would break from such a guard. Angling the shaft up towards the already rising palm led to neither hitting each other head on. Still it prevented Iria's attack as the monster countered by throwing all its legs out in quick flurry of blows. The first hit Iria's cheek with a loud crack while the next struck her jaw. The following fist snapped her head back while the final one connected with her throat, sending the amazon tumbling backwards onto the dusty ground.

The amazon woman coughed, groaning in pain as her head pounded. The world was tilting as the cheering crowd sounded muffled in her ears. She struggled to her hands and knees, crawling slowly away from her foe. Her ass wiggled in the air, giving the audience much to holler about. Manos had the advantage. Would he finish her off immediately or toy with her a bit longer?

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Manos let the hammer fall aside, eyes planted firmly on Iria's ass. His blood thundered through his veins; violence ran so close to lust in him that it was nigh indistingushable. He prowled over to the fallen woman, and ran a hand along that gleaming skin and glistening latex, then stepped over her prone body. One limb took hold of each of hers, locking onto it, and forced her shapely arms and legs to spread wide, denying any chase of escape.

He leaned down, breathing heavily, and hissed into the woman's ear, "I claim victory. I claim dominion. And I claim you."

Then Manos's two free hands descended on Iria's bodysuit, gripped it, and tore it in half, baring her pearly skin to the Arena.

― Italo Calvino

Last edited by Manos on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Her foe would not let her get far. The monster's heavy arms rested on all her limbs, pulling them apart and forcing the amazon to lay face down and spread eagle. "Uhhhnnn..." she groaned, still dazed from the previous attack. But she knew that she was in deep trouble. Manos was claiming victory, whispering his ownership over the gladiatrix. Until she cums or is knocked out, Iria was programmed to continue fighting. Her only way to fight back at this point was to squirm and protest unfortunately.

"N-No... Get off of me... You monster..." Her words fell to deaf ears as he grabbed her tight fitting outfit and tore it completely apart. The alien monsters in the stands roared their approval. Iria's glistening form was laid bare for all to see. Unfortunately, Manos was sitting over the woman so it was difficult to get a good view. Iria struggled but she could not break free of his grasp. Every breath and squirm caused her mountainous globes to grind into the dirt below. "Get off of me!" she growled, getting some of her senses back.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 am

Manos loosed a wild, cackling laugh, and then the shroud unfolded from his back, descending on Iria. Callused hands cupped her heaving breasts and kneaded them, as fingers rubbed against the lips of her pussy then forced their way inside, thrusting into her folds; fingers rubbed circles around her quivering pucker and pushed against the ring of muscle teasingly; fingers ran over Iria's sides and belly, stroking, caressing.

Over and above her, Manos stood, black as night against her pale ivory skin, their sweat and musk mixing into a scent that sank into the bone and woke the loins. He planted one hand on the back of the gladiatress's head and pressed against the ground, keeping her pinned. "This is where you belong." Manos purred. "In the dirt."

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 am

Mashed up against the floor, the many hands swarmed over the fallen amazon. Several slid beneathe the woman, each taking a handful of firm tit and begins to squeeze and mold the luscious flesh. Iria's body trembled, feeling her breasts tingle and that sensation spreading into her chest and outwards. "Ooohhhnnn..." A soft moan escaped her as more hands joined in. Nothing was left untouched as fingers part her netherlips and another pushes hard and deep into her folds. Each thrust forced a gasp as it began to churn the juices within her. Other hands cupped and groped her ass while another prodded gently. It was as if each hand was giving her its full attention, stroking and massaging her battered body into relaxation.

The main arms kept her limbs pinned, ensuring she could not get up unless he allowed it. Her face was pushed into the dirt, causing her to struggle more as she coughed up dust. "Uhhnnn... Uhnn... St-Stop..." she pleads, struggling to fight her own submitting body. Fingers dug into the arena floor as her toes curled inside her boots. Her body was just being toyed with and it was loving every moment of it.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:31 am

"Never." Manos murmured huskily into the pinned Amazon's ear, then nuzzled against the side of her neck, leaving tiny love bites down the graceful arch of her throat. One hand retreated from her pussy, fingers glistening, and pressed itself against Iria's mouth, forcing her to taste her own fluid. It wasn't missed: half a dozen other hands pressed searching fingers into her spread cunt, competing to thrust and stroke and fuck her into oblivion.

The fingers circling her asshole pause and slow; then, one pushes past her tight anus and sink all the way to the knuckle, as the others continue to stroke the spasming pucker. Then it withdraws, and another takes its place; and again, and again, until finally, blessedly, two slide in and begin to pump her asshole with terrible and slow deliberacy.

"I will fuck you until you forget your very name." Manos promises, darkly, as he chuckles. His free hand gropes one of her heavy breasts roughly, fondling a nipple and rolling it between his fingers, even as the other continues to be gently mauled by a dozen shroud-hands.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 am

The gladiatrix took slow deep breaths as the monster continued to toy with her. She had not cum yet so the match was not over. Iria tried to fight back but there was no way to get this beast off her. Her body knew this and was already giving in. The amazon woman tugged at her bonds but they lacked any force behind it. As her body visibly relaxed, the pleasure rolled in waves through her body, each wave stronger than the first.

The hand holding her head pulled it back, forcing her to taste the finger he thrusts into her mouth. She growled her disapproval but was soon moaning again as more fingers began pumping in and out of her tight sex. "Nnnngh!" she gasped, her eyes widening as one of those fingers began to push slowly into her anus. It moved slowly, forcing the amazon to feel every knuckle pushing through the tightening muscles.

The hand pulling at her head forced her body to arch as much as her position would allow, freeing her large nipple from the ground. The hands could maul more of the lovely mounds. Iria's focus was split amongst the countless hands. Her passage grew nice and wet as more fingers took turns curling inside her clinging folds. Her ass clenched as two fingers began pumping slowly into her tense body. Then the rest of the many hands were caressing and groping her large sensitive breasts. That alone was enough to send Iria's eyes fluttering as they stroked and brought more hot blood into the swelling globes. "Ohhhnnn... Uhhnnn.. I... Ummm... I'll... K-Kill... You... Ughhhh!" she panted out between grunts and groans of pleasure.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:18 am

Manos just laughed at her oath and shifted slightly above her. The protective sheathe over his cocks retracted, allowing the heavy tools to spring free, red and bobbing in the Arena's air. One pushed up against her sopping pussy; the fingers spread her lower lips wide, allowing the monster to sink his cock into her cunt with agonizing slowness, stopping halfway in and drawing completely out again before repeating the process. This teasing fuck continued as yet more fingers began to softly strum her clitoris, rubbing over and against it.

"How does it feel to get fucked?" Manos murmured into Iria's ear. "To have my cock in your pussy?" He began to squeeze and mould her breast with his hands, as a ring of fingers descended to stroke her aureolas and nipples, milking her enormous breasts without mercy. "To feel it rub against your asshole?"

He had started to slowly frot against the gleaming crevice of her asscheeks with his other cock, as the fingers plunging into her spasming pucker sped up even more, in contrast to the slowness of his erotic torture everywhere else.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 am

Laying on the ground face down left the amazon unaware of what will happen next. Even if she could look up, she was becoming far too distracted by the many hands and fingers manipulating her lovely athletic form. Her entire body was glistening with sweat after the battle and now she was sweating because of a different heat. Cool air rushed to meet her insides as fingers spread her pussy wide open only to be filled with the monster's thick cock.

"Ahhhhnnnnnn!" Getting onto the main course, the crowds were going out of control and cheering Manos on for showing this busty gladiatrix slut her place. Iria's mouth was left open in an O shape as she felt the hot unrelenting spike push into her awaiting hole. The juices were practically squishing and slurping around the rod as it pushed in and out at a mind numbing pace. She could feel every inch as it moved so painfully slow into her body only to withdraw and repeat the process again. As if that was not enough, the hands were now playing with her clitoris. They stroked until it revealed itself from under its hood, stroked until it swelled, then they kept stroking over and over again to further reduce Iria's mind to mush.

"Uhhhnnn... Oh goddesss..." she moaned. Her chest heaved with heavy breasts, causing her breasts to mash up against the many groping digits. The teasing tips of his fingers traced her areolae, causing them to become darkened and puffing out as the other fingers closed in on her erect nipples. A finger tweaks and squeezes and soon a steady flow of milk began to dribbled from both her engorged teats. Iria's eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Her head was swimming with pleasure now on the verge of drowning. Her body was no longer struggling. The fight and the reason she was fighting was slipping from her thoughts like water running between her fingers. Her body felt so very good. She just wanted to give in to this beast.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 am

Purring in pleasure, Manos kept fucking Iria at that cruelly slow pace, as the hands rolled her clitoris between two fingers, a third pressed atop it, caressing. The rest circled, stroking at her labia and holding her dripping cunt wide every single time the monster's cock withdrew, letting the cool air briefly sting her pussy.

Hands cupped and caught the milk from Iria's breasts, pooling it in their palms, then lifted it to her lips, pouring it into her mouth, over her face, her lips, soaking the woman in her own lactate. The process was steady and inevitable, unhurried, as they teased the milk up from the base of her breasts at the very base of their curves, up through the squeezed and kneaded ivory titflesh, and drew it from her rolled and stroked nipples.

And then, satisfied that it was time, the fingers fucking Iria's asshole drew out and stroked the quivering pucker's rim, then gently prised it open and spread her anus wide. Manos drew his cock out of her pussy once again - paused, to let the cool air prick the gladiatress's heated holes - and then slid both of his cocks home to their full depths, sheathing to the hilt in Iria's cunt and ass.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 am

"Augh! Uhhhhnnnn!" She moaned through the milky fingers that were brought to her face, forced to taste and drink her own breast milk. Her body shivered, shifting from high tension and complete relaxation. It felt absolutely heavenly having her heavy mammaries milked. All that pressure was being released like chest was cumming.

Her folds were visibly twitching, yearning to be filled everytime the cock left her body. Juices were flowing freely out of her body and soaking into the dusty ground. Her clitoris was pulsing like mad, swelling more and more as the fingers kept toying with the sensitive bundled of nerves. Iria could not fight it. Her mind was clouding over as her eyes began to fall half mast. It was then that the monster decided to finish her off.

She felt both cocks thrusting into her body, pushing long and deep into both tight passageways. "Aiiiiiiiieeeee!" she screamed as her body arched. She could feel both pulsing shafts rubbing against one another through her inner walls. Her mouth hung open in awe as she felt both shafts fully inside her. Iria could not think of anything but the two thick pieces of meat that were on the verge of destroying her.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next