View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Hand to Hand (Iria) 

Post Re: Hand to Hand (Iria)
Manos released a deep, satisfied sigh at the sound of Iria's orgasmic shriek. "Why did you deny so long?" he asked, leaning down to rub his cheek against the knelt woman's. "That was - beautiful. Pure, so honest."

His hips began to move again, and he set to truly fucking the gladiatress beneath him, abandoning the slow pace he had held for so long and settling into a quicker one, his cocks sliding into her pussy and ass steadily, his heavy ballsack slapping against those milky thighs and dripping cunt with every thrust. Iria's clit, massaged by a half-dozen fingers, grew thick and red.

"Speak." Manos murmured, voice low, husky and persuasive. "Let your voice free. Cry. Moan. Scream. Wail out your submission beneath me, your hungry pussy's gulping of my cock. Let me, let them know."

He continued to paint Iria's body in her own milk as if it was paint - slathering it over her breasts, her stomach and legs and trembling ass, as if it was a precious oil for massage. The fingers rubbed it deep into the woman's skin, washing away the dirt, leaving it clean and moist, sensitive and flushed with blood.

― Italo Calvino

Profile: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=151237#p151237

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 am

The climax had flicked a switch in her brain. Fighting back and resisting were no longer thoughts in her head. As her body tingled from head to toe, all she could think of was experiencing this bliss time and time again. She had been defeated and now her body and mind belonged to the victor for the time being. Iria was Manos's opponent and now she was his reward.

"Aiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" she screamed again as per the monster's order. Another orgasm ripped through her body, juices squirting out around the pumping cock as it vigorously fucked her. "Ohhhnnnnnn! M-Master! Please don't stop!" she cried out to the crowd's delight. The bell rang the end of the match as the gladiatrix had no will left to fight. But it was irrelevant to the warrior woman now. Her hips rocked as best as they could in this limited position, grinding her contracting walls against the twin cocks. She no longer fought her climaxes but looked forward to the next release.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 am

Manos tilted forward, then, carefully, rocked onto his back, bringing Iria atop him as he laid on the ground. The new position splayed her magnificent body for the crowd to finally see - her heaving, milk-squirting tits, sopping pussy, and rolled-back eyes on display for every screaming, cheering demon in the arena's audience.

His grip on the woman's legs loosed and moved up to hold onto her wide hips, both restoring some degree of motion to the mindless fuckslave and allowing Manos to slam her hips down into every thrust, the sex growing more feral and brutal. Even as he fucked Iria's cunt and asshole with ever-growing urgency, he finished the slow massage of milk into her skin, making it as soft and shining as an infant's. The shroud didn't stop though, continuing its full-body massage, milking the woman's tits, groping her ample asscheeks, and caressing her thighs.

"I'm going to fucking come in you." Manos growled as he hammered up into Iria. "Shoot my seed in your pussy. You want that, slave? You want me to fucking fill you up?"

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:33 am

The crowds loved the sight of the human woman glistening with sweat, juices, and her own milk. Her grunts and groans sound through the arena as the fucking grew harder and more frantic. Her enormous breasts bounced, jiggled, and swayed with each rise and fall of the monster's hips. Her now freed body merely rested against the superior being, letting him ream out her tender holes with wild abandon.

The full body massage made the tingling heat and pleasure just roll right through her muscles and straight into her loins and core. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back as another blissful wail echoed through the battlefield. Juices squirt as her insides trembled and clinged for dear life around the two thick invaders as they seemed to swell and grow bigger inside her. Iria's powerful body was now devoted to making her orgasms more powerful and pleasing her conquerer.

"Ahhhhnnnn!" she cried out as she once more hilted on the twin cocks. The monster asked her a question and used her proper title. "Y-Yes! Yes master!" she moaned, "Please cum inside me! I am yours to fuck like the slut I am!" Iria's hips rocked back and forth, trying to rub her insides against the twin rods inside her. But the relentless pounding and sensual massage left the amazon overwhelmed, her body submitting to Manos's will.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:47 am

"Good." Manos said, hoarse, teeth gritted. He pulled back on Iria's head, and mashed his mouth against hers, biting her puffy lower lip as his fucking grew frantic, slamming into her holes with abandon. Then

FUCK he screamed against the slave's mouth, her lips strangling his shout, as he slammed up a final time and his cocks jerked inside her velvet orifices, firing thick, heavy cum up inside them. He didn't even stop or slow down, and instead continued to jackhammer away at Iria's pussy and ass until his climax had died to final little jerkings and little spurts. White cum drooled from where he still laid embedded inside her, dripping down his cocks and soaking the ground beneath him.

Manos took a moment to steady his breathing, forehead leaned against the fuckslave's. Then he pulled back and tilted her chin until he was looking her in the eye. "Am I your master, slave?" he asked, slow, deliberate, as the shared juices of their frenzied mating dripped down their bodies.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:10 am

"Mmmph!" The gladiatrix let forth a muffled squeal as her lips were taken in a long smothering kiss. Her eyes fluttered for a moment before closing, letting the monster's tongue plunge into her throat as her's wrapped around the invader. His scream rippled through the kiss and down her throat, leaving her even more dizzy than she already was. The fucking was harsh, dominating. There was no stopping as the hot spunk flooded her cunt and filled womb. Her own body twitched violently, her own sexual juices mixing with his seed and oozing out around the pounding cock.

Iria felt numb all over after the intense ordeal. The warrior woman was left resting against the monster's body. Tilting her chin up revealed her glazed over eyes. The question was an odd one for the enslaved amazon but she answered nonetheless. "Yes, Master..." she replied breathlessly. It was all in the rules and rewards. The victor can have the defeated for a duration. Of course it was nothing permament but that has certainly not stopped monsters from joining the arena to gain wealth, fame, and of course wonderful fucks.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 am

A smile curved Manos's lips. "Good." he purrs. His members draw from Iria's body, soaked in their juices, and he stands, placing Iria beside him on her feet. The scent of their sex hangs heavy on them, and juices are splattered down both their legs - both bodies, covered by a sheen of sweat from their exertions. One black-skinned centaur, and one pale-skinned woman. "The crowd tires me. The rest is not for their eyes." The smile becomes vicious. "Show them what they cannot have, slave, and then follow me to the private rooms. I will have you there until our time expires."

He shakes once, throwing the dust from his body and back, and then stalks through the arena gates into the back of the colosseum, fierce, proud, and haughty. The thunderous cheers of the crowd shake air as he exits.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:44 am

The twin cocks pull out of the amazon's body with a wet slurp. Cum and juices ooze out of both orifices as she stood on wobbly legs. The crowds took in the sight of the defeated warrior woman. Wearing nothing but her black boots, her body glistened with a sheen of sweat. Milk lightly trickled from her engorged nipples, the sensitive nubs sticking nearly a full inch from their darkened areolae. Her entire body was radiating from her afterglow and this was only the beginning.

Her breath caught in her throat on the promise of more from her Master. Nodding slowly, she complied. "Yes, Master..." Even with the tingling numbness still in her muscles, the amazon began to pose for the monsters. She arched her body, thrusting those giant breasts as they rest heavily against her chest. Her legs part, showing the seed oozing from her sex and she turned so everyone could see the work done to her tight ass. The cheers were almost as intoxicating as the thought of fucking those twin cocks again and again.

The roars of the crowd rippled against her bare skin and made her hair stand on end. Saying it was intense would be an understatement. Once her task was completed, she followed her Master through his opened gate. From there, she would head for the private rooms and kneel before her owner. "How may I serve you, Master?" Iria would say with her eyes lowered in complete submission.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 am

Manos stood in the middle of a room designed solely for this purpose: an arrangement of sex toys hang from the walls, straps and cuffs and dildos, and stands to bind a slave in place populate one corner. Manos's eyes lingered there, hooded and heavy, before he glanced back at the proud Amazon he had won for the night, kneeling before him, naked and trembling already.

The smile feels permanent, now.

He gestured to his heavy cocks, partially softened by the thunderous climax he had endured not five minutes earlier. "Suck my cock until I am ready again." he ordered.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:07 am

Iria bowed her head slightly. The mere command got her mouth watering with anticipation. "Yes, Master," she replied as she crawled closer on her hands and knees. Cum and juices still stained the woman's inner thighs as she sat on her knees. Her damaged knee ached and throbbed in pain but the slave ignored it. Her concerns did not matter in the face of her Master's orders.

Dealing with two cocks at once did not cause any hesitation in the amazon's actions. She took one in each hand, using the juices and cum already on them to make her fingers glide up and down the long shafts. As she stroked, Iria leaned closer and began to lick and suckle on the monster's sac. "Mmm..." the warrior woman purred as she felt the heat within those heavy balls. Slowly, her licks grew longer until she was licking the base of one shaft.

"Oh Master," she cooed, "These cocks are so big and powerful. I can't wait to have them inside me again." The tip of her tongue traced the underside of the monster's shaft. Once at the tip, she swirled her tongue before parting her lips and taking the first cock into her mouth. "Mmm..." she purred again, letting it vibrate into the shaft she was now sucking deeply on. The amazon woman lashed her tongue over the shaft as she pushed more of it into her mouth and sucked long and deep as she pulled her head back. She would repeat this process over and over again while one hand stroked the other cock and her other hand began massaging his sac.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Manos closed his eyes and exhaled in pleasure at Iria's attentive blowjob, his thighs twitching in restrained pleasure and his hands falling upon her shoulders, where one threaded into her hair, taking ahold of it but not making use of it yet. "Good, slave." he murmured. Almost unconsciously, the shroud drifted from his back, falling upon the woman on her knees before him.

Fingertips nuzzled against her pussy and asshole, but rather than enter, began to grind against them in circular motions, rebuilding the tension. More shroud-hands gripped and squeezed her breasts, rubbing the tender flesh and carefully circling the aureola, avoiding her nipple teasingly. The firm muscle of the amazon's ass was cupped and groped, and her clitoris was subjected to a finger that rolled around it in a circle and flicked it.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 pm

The slave could feel the shaft pulsing harder from her advances. The wonderful cocks were hardening once more. Her master confirmed her progress and soon found herself rewarded for her work. "Uhhhnnn..." Iria moaned as those countless fingers swarmed over her body once more. Her nipples and clit were perfect targets as they were still standing proudly erect and at full attention. She closed her eyes as she pushed the cock into the back of her throat, swallowing around it before pulling back. "Ohhhh... Ohhh Master..." She whispered heatily.

Her hand moved down to the other shaft while her lips moved to work on the other cock. Each time she took the warm meat into her mouth, the other cock would rub and slide against her neck and cheek. But the amazon did not let that hinder her at all. The motions repeat for the other cock while her hand stroked the other. All this happened while the fingers continued to tease her own raging libido. Her clitoris twitched with each little flick it received, causing the warrior woman to freeze as she gasped for breath. It all felt so very good. Her master must be very pleasd with her.

Iria released the twin cocks and pushed her giant swollen breasts around the heated shafts. She smothered them in her cleavage, pushing hard so the heads would poke out from the depths for her to suckle on. Slowly her body rocked back and forth, rolling the pulsing orbs up and down the monster's shafts as she sucked on the tips.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:20 pm

His hips bucked once involuntarily as Iria's breasts closed around his cocks, her heated lips only compounding the situation. But initiative was a thing to be rewarded - and so a thread of the shroud escaped to the nearest rack, and retrieved a number of toys, which they carried back to the main fronds that frothed around the woman's kneeling frame.

She discovered them soon enough. The fingers around her delicate pucker, which had been dipping inside, one at a time, pulled back, and were replaced by a thick bead that was slowly pushed halfway into her anus - then sawed back and forth, right on the edge of slipping inside, before her twitching anal ring finally forced it within. Meanwhile, a faint buzz started up as a vibrator pressed up against her aching pussy and worked its way inside, the hands slowly cockscrewing it inside her cunt, in and out.

"Please me and be rewarded, slave." Manos murmurs, eyes hooded at the pleasure as Iria continues to suck and stroke his cocks. His hands fidget on her shoulders, momentarily at a lack for things to grope or caress, restless. "You are doing well."

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Iria's hands mashed her heavy globes around the twin cocks, ensuring her Master enjoyed the tit fuck as much as possible. Her entire body was tingling from the caresses and massage the hands were giving her body and most sensitive areas. The slave would no doubt be ready for more by the time the monster decides to fuck her again.

The gladiatrix froze as she felt the large orb pushing into her ass. "Nnnghh!" She groaned, feeling her anus spread wide to take it in. Her muscles clinged tightly to the invader and was practically sucking it into her body. Now every motion of her body caused her tender walls to grind up against the anal bead. That was only the beginning though as a humming vibrator pushed into her juicy depths. Her body arched as she let forth a lovely wail of pleasure when the sex toy rubbed against the bead through her inner walls. The vibrations ran through the walls and into the bead causing it to hum and rub against her anal passage. "Oh goddess!" she cried out, losing herself for a moment before muffling her cries with a mouthful of cock.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Mercilessly the vibrator in Iria's pussy twisted - with so many hands to direct it, the toy could move in ways a human cock never could. It revolved slowly within her, grinding against her innards, before thrusting lightly inward half a dozen times, jerking up at the end of each thrust to grind against the top of her sex as it withdrew, pressuring into her clitoris and G-spot. Then it withdrew and rubbed the lips of her cunt, circling teasingly, before it hammered back in and started to fuck her hard.

The beads in the gladiatrix's ass quivered as hands yanked on the string, pulling the bead in circles inside her anus. Then, spreading her quivering pucker again, they slowly pushed a second fat bead into her ass, followed shortly by a third - though as soon as that one slid inside, it was dragged back out.

Manos grunted as one of his knees buckled momentarily, almost making him stagger, in response to the titfuck, something Iria had done with her tongue to the head of his cock. He grabbed hold of Iria's nipples, pulling and tweaking the hard red peaks. "Are you getting off on this, slave?" he hissed. "Is your pussy happy to get fucked with a toy?"

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next