View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Hand to Hand (Iria) 

Post Re: Hand to Hand (Iria)
Heated breaths caressed the monster's tips as loud moans escaped the amazon's lips. Though thoroughly trained as a sexual creature, the woman was still only human. More beads were pushed inside which began to hum from the vibrator in her quivering cunt. Each thrust into her g-spot caused her mind to go completely blank. She had stopped rolling her luscious breasts and began to part her thighs further, letting herself sink onto the cruel little toy that was fucking her. Her hands began to run over her breasts, caressing herself as she bucked her hips against the humming invader.

"Ahhhhhhnnnn!" She cried out as her nipples were pinched and twisted. Her attention was back on her Master and the question he asked. Iria's heart was hammering as she struggled to answer. "Pl-Please Master!" she begged, "Please fuck me! I... I can't... Ahhhhnnnnn!" Her body arched as the humming toy pressed against her g-spot, stimulating the hardened bundle of nerves. Her insides were hungerly contracting as juices flowed out of her cunt. She was on the verge of cumming but she did not want to achieve bliss before her Master. But her body yearned for it so much. Her hands were once more caressing her mountainous tits as her eyes fluttered and began to slowly roll back in her head. Holding back the waves of tension was a losing battle for the warrior unfortunately.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Then all at once the beads and the vibrator pulled out of Iria, leaving her holes gaping wide and dripping, abandoned. Manos released a little huff of amusement as the Amazon's hips continued to twitch even without the stimulation.

"You may not cum without permission." he said, grinning cruelly. "You do not have permission."

He waited a long, agonizing eight seconds then, simply basking in the silence and the muted sobs of his fuckslave. Then, he stroked Iria's face with obscene tenderness. "Do you want to come, slave?" he asked, running fingers over her full, puffy lips.

― Italo Calvino

Profile: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=151237#p151237

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Her eyes water with tears as she denied her moment of bliss. "Oooohhhhnnnn..." She could feel the air rushing into her ass and pussy as the sensation sent shivers up and down her spine. The monster made it clear that she was not to cum without permission which she could only nod and apologize. Her hands twitched but stopped caressing her breasts and were once more devoted to pleasuring the cocks trapped within her cleavage.

The amazon leaned into the monster's hand, wanting the affection. "Y-Yes, Master," she begged, "Please fuck me so that I may cum with you. I am sorry I lost control. Please forgive this pathetic slave." She said no more as she returned to her previous order, sucking those twin cocks off to bring him to full erection. She could only hope it would be enough to please her Master and earn her much needed reward.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Manos smiled at his slave's subservience. "You may stop now." He glanced around, and the shroud fetched something for him from a nearby shelf - a soft leather blindfold, which he slips onto Iria's head. Then he pulled the woman up to her feet and against his flat, hard chest, lifting one graceful leg in the crook of his arm - the one that had the damaged knee, so that she would not strain. The shroud brushed up against her back and began to massage the tightened and knotted muscles in her back, loosening each one with tender care.

"You beg well, slave." he murmurs, as his other hand rubs the head of one cock against her wet pussy. "I'll reward you." He slips into her cunt and rocks his hips from side to side with a sigh of satisfaction.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Iria stopped as she was told, letting her breasts slide off the monster's cocks as she sat there on her knees. She did not have to sit for long as she found herself lifted up and resting against her Master's body. The amazon gasped softly as her wounded leg was slowly lifted into the air, exposing her dripping wet sex and glistening inner thigh. But that tension melted away when the shroud covered her back. Eacn set of fingers meticulously gneaded each individual muscle in her back. "Uhhhnnn..." she moaned, relaxing in her owner's arms and surrendering to the tender massage.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt that familar phallus teasing her entrance. Manos's praise sent a wonderful tingling sensation through her body as she stood there balanced on one boot. "Oooooo... Yessss... Th-Thank you Master... Ohhhnnnn..." The cock was unyielding as it pushed into her tight depths. Despite the reaming from before, her muscles were more than capable of retaining her lovely tightness. As the cock pushed deeper, she slowly rose onto the toe of her boot. The amazon could do little beyond rock her hips slightly and rest a hand on her lower abdomen. "It feels sooo good..." she mewled with pleasure.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Manos rocked against Iria for several moments, a relaxed, intimate mating, unwinding from the vicious fucking they had undergone earlier. It allowed the hands to finish their massage of his slave's back, as they worked down from her shoulders (heavily strained thanks to the weight of her breasts), over her spine and to her hips, rubbing loose the knotted glutes that sat there.

"I know." he murmured, and a slight adjustment allowed the head of his cock to slide into Iria's ass, finally sheathing both tools inside her again. "And now, slave? How does it feel to be full?"

Manos nibbled down the column of her neck as it arched and tossed, tasting the lovely flavor of her sweat.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Her leg still being held left the monster unhindered as he bucked his hips upwards. The long hard cock slid easily along Iria's dripping wet walls, sawing back and forth as he kept a steady pace different from the ravenous rape from before. All this continued as the hands molded the rest of the gladiatrix's body into a state of pure relaxation. Her arms were practically limp where they were. The woman could do nothing but gasp for breath between her soft moans of pleasure.

"Ahhhnnnn!" Her body arched as the twin cocks pushed into both her orifices only to have the hands massage herself back into relaxation. The cocks slid easily, her body providing little to no resistance as she remained in her state of total submission. "Mmm... It feels so good... Master..." she moaned as she balanced on her one leg, "Please Master. Please fill this empty vessel with your essence." The lewd slurping sound of her juices could be heard with each thrust up into her quivering vagina. Her eyes closed behind her blindfold, letting her mind be washed away by the waves of pleasure rolling through her body right now.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

"Aa." hummed Manos. His hand tightened on her hip, and he leaned down to nuzzle against Iria's full breasts. "You have permission to cum." Then his tongue prodded one of her rigid nipples and outlined it with saliva, before his mouth closed on it and he began to suck.

A few seconds later, as he steadily thrust up into the gladiatrix, gliding into her wet holes, he climaxed for the second time, filling her body again with his seed.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 pm

"Ahhhnnnn! Uhhnnnn..." The woman grunts and groans as he proceeded to double fuck her with his twin cocks. Her breasts bounced and swayed with each buck of his hips until he latched onto one of them began sucking deeply. The helpless nub pulsed harder and harder until a milk poured into the monster's mouth. The amazon gasped as her body arched, pleasure rolling through her breasts and up her ass and pussy until they came crashing right inside her belly. The fluttering inside her quickly melted away into a molten heat that shot straight up and seared her very soul. Her climax ripped through her as the beast's seed flooded her body, leaving her twitching and trembling violently from the aftershocks of this moment of bliss. Sagging against her conquerer, Iria's mind was in lala land as she drank in the wonderful release she had earned.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Manos took a moment to swallow the delicious milk, then detached from her nipple and caught his breath. He chuckled, the rumbling amusement transmitted through his skin and into Iria, as his softening members slipped out of her. "Are you satisfied, slave?[/b]" he asked, picking her up and carrying her over to the showers, where he flicked the warm water on, luxuriating in the soothing warmth. "Or do you never grow sated?"

Picking up a bar of soap, he begins to wash the sweat and milk from the Amazon's body, slowly cleaning off all the events of the last hour.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Iria's insides contracted hungerly, milking the thick trunks for all they could provide. She was left tingling all over from a heavy afterglow as she was gently picked up and carried into another room. Her boots were stripped off before being put under a cascade of warm water. "Mmm... I always want more, Master," she purred. Tortured and trained by the Midrozi, she was a skilled sex slave and could handle much punishment. Of course that did not mean she was not feeling weary after her release. But she had been through worse in the slave pits.

Still in the monster's arms, the gladiatrix did her best to not hinder Manos's attempts to clean off her body. She stretched slowly under the warm waters, her lovely curves glistening under the light. After such a hard battle, being cleaned felt so much better in contrast. "Did I do well in satisfying you, Master?" she asked, staring up through her blindfold.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:11 pm

"You did." Manos replied, eying Iria's wet curves. The warm water was doing a fine job of reawakening his cooling ardor. "You still are. As a slave you are a distinct experience."

He set Iria on her feet and handed her another bar of soap. "Wash me." he commanded, and returned the favor even as he spoke - soaping up those glorious curves, long legs and graceful arms. The running water stripped away the layer of dust and left his skin glistening brown, dark in contrast to her own, and flexing smoothly with every movement. Manos was a creature of sinew and muscle, born and bred for the call of conflict, and here, under the Arena showers, that was becoming more and more clear with every moment. "We'll see if you're worthy of another round."

― Italo Calvino

Last edited by Manos on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm

In order to obey properly, the warrior woman removed the blindfold so she could see the magnificient being before her. She was left in awe watching the glistening muscles ripple, every motion a declaration of power and dominance. Her heart pounded inside her chest as her legs grew weak. She moved closer as his hands continued to clean her body, reaching out to do the same to the creature.

She worked on the main body and his larger limbs before moving on to the meticulous task of cleaning the shroud of hands that draped behind his shoulders. It was a long tedious task, taking care of each and every finger and digit she could find. Only when she thought she was done did she finally stop and move onto the arms that acted as the beast's legs. She lathered the muscular limbs thoroughly before rinsing and repeating the process over and over again until they were all a perfect glistening brown.

The soap slipped from her fingers as she kneeled before her Master. She proceeded to lick and nibble the monster's sac while her hands began to softly stroke the two shafts. She apparently was saving this part of the cleaning for last as she began to lick the undersides of his cocks to goad him for more of his favor.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Manos stilled as she washed the shroud, his eyes closing. It was an unusual and new sensation, one he wasn't precisely sure he could duplicate - not erotic, but pleasant all the same. Of course, when she descended to lavish her attention on his cocks, it was driven completely out of his mind. "Clever slave." he said, a smile curving his lips. "Very well. Turn and face the wall. Present yourself for my attentions."

No, he wasn't going to complain about having a lusty, stunning Amazon as his fuckslave a little longer at all. They had two hours left together - that was plenty long enough to experience much, much more.

― Italo Calvino

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 pm

"Mmm..." she gave the cock she was attending one more slow lick before pulling away, "Yes, Master." The amazon rose to her feet and turned to the wall. She placed both hands against it, leaning forward as she did so. Arching her back, she stuck out her rear slightly while thrusting her chest out and leaving her breasts hanging heavily below her. In her state of mind, sex and serving her owner was the only things going through her head. Sex may as well be a drug to her, her body always yearning to experience it more and more.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next