View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Entertainment (for Yolia) 

Post Re: Entertainment (for Yolia)
“It is what you refuse to do. Yolia … things could have been much so simpler if you were to just give up that pride.”

His tongue licked her breast as he arched up into her from beneath her, his thick cock rushing against the walls of her ass, stretching her out there in the process to accommodate his size as he pressed into her.

More of the arousing chemical flooded through her as he gripped her struggling body though she soon gave up letting pleasure over take her amongst the pain.

As her body collapsed down atop his, they chest to chest he rolled her over onto her back, seizing her legs and tossing them over his shoulders as he continued to assault her ass, his thrusts slowing so that they were deeper, harder thrusts against her, he chuckling all the while …

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 am

"Ayhhh...n-no m-more!!" Yolia dug her face into Gersham's chest moaning and gasping with each thrust he pumped into her tight rear. The poor student bouncing up agiest him Agin and agin while he spread more of his arousing touch over her trying to drown her in a sea of horrible pleasure.

Rolling over was simple enough the darked haired beutie dident fight much as the discusting creature flooded her body and mind with pleasure. Laying on her back Yolia slowly looked up with a gasp and whipper as she could see her leggs being placed atop his sholders but befor she could struggle or do any thing she could feel his stiff member plung back into her ass forci g the poor student to arch back screming with a loud cry of pleasure.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 pm

You know what you have to do to make it stop.

He responded to her smuggly, feeling the tightness of her ass against him he pressed himself through her as his touch scaled down her leg, One simply brusheda gainst it.

In this position she was tighter of course and while his touch was arousing it was the fingers of his second hand that washed over her clit, rubbing in small circles as he sent shards of pleasure through it.

You know what you have to do slut to make it all end. Resist if you want, it affects me little either way but is more meaningful for you ...

Character Listing

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Her mind was being blown apart by his horrible games as poor Yolia let moans while she dugg her fangers into the dirt to help endure the pain. Crying out feeling him fuck her tight ass harder and harder. Hearing him whispered falses hopes only making the students blood boil with anger. "Y-your..auhh..lieing!!" Yolia muttered stareing daggers at him.

"You w-will nev-ehhuhhAHUHH!!!" poor Yolia was suddenly and rudly cut off by the discusting dark creature as her entire body tensed around his stiff cock invadig her ass befor throwing her self back agiest the ground arching her chest forword screaming crys of ectasy. Gersham trace his magic fanger over her sex, zapping her with jolts of mind blowing pleasure, forcing the poor girls sexy young body to jump and spasm befor it became to much for her to take."Auhghhhh!!" Laying back Yolia cryed a passionate cry befor being pushed over the thin line and into that sea of bliss and ectasy.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 am

Am I? You'll only find out if you submit so to speak.

He leaned down allowing his lips to capture her own. He groaned into her mouth, the tightness of her ass almost too mu h but he drew out her pain as he slowed down.

But as she came undone there was no way that he could only back as he stiffened above her, groaning in pleasure as he ruptured inside that tight ass, throbbing as he came within her.

He slid back, a sticky line of cum connecting his cock to her ass briefly before it snapped. He breathed hard though he wasted little time using one hand to prop himself up the other dropped down to her sex pressing two fingers straight inside those pink folds while his thumb traced over her clit at a decent pace, not to quick but definitely not to slow either.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:38 pm

The poor student cryed with passion as her screams of pleasure echo threw the arena, only to be suffed out by the roaring crowd of hoarding monsters watchig her rape unfold befor them. Yolia could only lay back and take it as she was powerless to stop her tormentor as he pushed her over the edge into a forced and humiliating orgasm in front of hundreads if not thousands of horny on lookers.

Crying loudly Yolia trashed and struggled beneth the dark angle, her naked sweaty body bucking trying her best to kick her legs befor being suprised by the monsters lipps meeting her own in what Yolia could only assume was a kiss or some way to further humiliate her. Yolias crys of passion where muffled behind locked lips as blushing expression changed to suprise and panic feeling the creature erupt inside her tight rear filling the poor student completly.

It wasnt long befor she felt Gershame slid his member from her rear. The students body shivering feeling its withdraw as she let out a sight of relife hoping the horrific experince was over, but things where never that simple. Yolias soon perked up in suprise as she jumped in alarm feeling a cold hand suddenly jamm into her warm sex forcing her to push up agiest him as her body arched beneth his.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 am

He chuckled as she arched her body against him as his fingers speared into her. His fingers moved against her sex, nice and slow as he filled her, those fingers making a squelching sound as they pressed into her, rolling gently against her pink walls as he pressed them inside her.

A hand collapsed around her breast giving it a tender squeeze as he continued to flood her system with endorphines. He laid against her, his cock leaking against her, dribbling down to smear her body as he throbbed against her.

He was chuckling each time those fingers pressed inside her.

You know what you must do to end this ...

He chuckled as those fingers pressed inside her core.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Poor Yolia could only moan and cry out in pleasure beneath him as this horrific monster Gersham continued to molest and humiliate her with his fingers, feeling how he roughly and forcefully rolled against her sex, nice and slow driving the poor exhausted student wild with forced pleasure pushing her quickly to another climax. "Auhh!! ohh!!"

Yolia blushed and panted her breath becoming quick and heavy as a hand fell ageist her sensitive breast while Gersham flooded her body and mind with more and more of his horrific touch. "I-I c-cant t-take a-any more PLEASE!!!" Yolia screamed and trashed and writhed under him as she tryed to squirm away before Gershams expertly placed hands forced his captured black haired beauty over another edge. "I-I'M!!! COMING!!!AUGHHHHAHAHHHHHHHOH!!!!!!" Yolia screamed as she was forced into mind blowing double orgasm by the hands of this evil creature.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:01 am

Music to his ears, he relished in those cries as he drove himself inside her letting the pleasure and pain wash against her as his touch brought arousal upon her. He pumped into her, that contact a blessing as it kept her on edge.

I will be kind this time, Yolia. Admit that your victory was a fluke and I will stop. Fail ...

He chuckled, his thrusts becoming slower suddenly, deeper as if he were pacing himself from spilling out his release into the core of that beautiful body of hers He slapped her ass check as he awaited a response, his hand rubbing against her ass, her shame being broadcast for all the see It was clear that he was having fun with her though truth be told he could feel his own desire escalating, his member beginning to twitch a little as he felt the first pangs of his rapidly approaching release.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:30 am

The black haired student's body spasmed after her overwhelming orgasm befor falling limp due to the sheer exhaustion beneath the creature molesting and tormenting her. But his stimulation forced Yolia to stay alert enough to squirmed and writhed with pleasure under him as she felt every second of it while Gersham's hands went to town on her sensitive body pleasuring and pushing her to yet another climax so soon afther the last. "Ohh!! N-No..Ahhh!!...please...OHH!!"

Yolia cried with passion and shame as Gersham's thrusts became slower and deeper as he went, forcing the poor student to bounce with each thrust into her delicate folds while a Yelp of surprise escaped her lips as Gersham cracked his hand ageist her shapely rear, leaving a red hand print on her soft pink skin befor patting her soft rear, feeling her body tremble as he touched her. "N-no aughh!! m-more...I-I cant take it!!" Yolia cry embaressed and lazly as she burried her face into his chest.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:48 am

Gersham chuckled as he trust into her. She was not yet broken but he had a better idea. He grinned, grabbing her head as she pressed it against him. Unable to stop the inevitable though he rewarded her with his hot seed as it spurted out of his body into her own. Drawing out of her he relents a little.

Fine, until you admit it I will have a little further fun with you. Not now, certainly not. For your sake I cannot possess you as a slave, yet, though I can still promote you and make your life difficult.

I have the perfect open in mind for your next fight, one I have read of and will battle myself eventually. I'll even soften her up a bit for you first over the next month or two before bringing you back here for further training. It will be all the more sweeter when she takes you apart.

He chuckled a little, then licked her breast another time.

He chuckled as he stuffed himself back into his pants. He would give her her lit In a few months after she has trained you some perhaps I will encounter you again and test out what you have learned. She had her little victory, for now at least … for when she finally did crumble it made it all the more pleasant.

He would have to check in on how much he could control her training since she was not actually a slave yet and still the property of the school. Iria he had read was already owned and he was always looking for a replacement for Esper so if he could begin with some of that training it would save him some time later on. He could groom her until that day though. As long as he didn't possess her back at the island he had wondered how this set up might be arranged even if he had to take the roll of a manger or such that could still be rather interesting, first though he had to check the powers that be then he would brake down Iria enough to make this contest somewhat interesting for viewers and see how this unfolds.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Yolia moaned as Gersham thrusted away into her young trembling body flooding her mind with that unnatural pleasure befor she cracked under the preasure yet agin.
Digging her face deeper into his chest Yolia screamed with pure extisy being forced into a body shattering orgasm while turning her whole world up side down cumming with Gersham befor clapsing like puddy in his arms.

"*pant* y-you...w-want *pant* to own..me?" she muttered in between panting heavly for air as she shivered feeling his tounge lap over one of her sentive nipples befor he drew out of her tight sex. So physicly exhausted Yolia looked up at the sky with a blank look on her face as she looked up at the sky inside the arena, notice the gigantc monitor showing the instant reply of the last seconds of her humiliation. Seeing How she cryed and moaned befor she colpsed in a puddle of her own cumm, hearing the crowed go wild, cheering and roaring at what had just happened to the poor student as Gersham rose from her like a predator finishing its meal.

Yolia could hear Gersham talking but she couldnt make out the words as her head was left spinning from her time spent as that monster's plaything and as eye candy for the arena. "

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Own? Perhaps one day after you graduate if you show any promise. For now I will only take an interest in setting up your matches, perhaps some sparing occasionally to get you trained. No ownership just yet. He chuckled a little as he cast his eyes down upon her flawless body.

What had made this better was the triumph that he had over an opponent that had defeated him avenging the loss and proving that it was all a fluke even if she had yet to admit it. First things first he would train her up some, perhaps set her up with some fun matches against other students and lgladiatrixes without too much training, then he would have her fight stronger opponents starting with humans first then perhaps giving her another contest, another opportunity to admit that this was a fluke then tossing her to monstrous opponents that would certainly out class her meager skills.

Of course, this would work only if he could assume the role of a manager or promoter rather than an owner of sorts, he wasn't so sure that the idea would fly but even so he could manipulate matters behind the scenes to an extent.

She felt good around him, that sense of control that he took back, that dominance that had been captured for all to see without question. Others would get to enjoy her without a doubt. Maybe if she endured it all he would claim her in the end and let her climb the ranks or keep her as a pet if she didn't show any improvement, only time would tell as he left her there in her own juices to come to terms with what he had revealed to her thus far.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Panting for air Yolia layed exhaused for the crowed to see and enjoy, the stands where screaming and cheering, loving the match as Gersham walked around her taughting her with his plans and what awaited her in the future if things went his way. It woudnt matter any way, even if Yolia could make out what he was saying right now, she was too tiered to even stay consious let alone think as her eye lids grew heavy and finilly she passed out from sheer exhaustion, right there on the arena floor. Her young beaten body glisening with sweat and other mixed jucies dripping of her soft pink skin asher parted lips still gasped for air to feel her lungs.

Afther a momment the guards would arive and remove her from the ring and take her back to her cell.. or were ever els Gersham wished for her to go.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:42 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6