View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Entertainment (for Yolia) 

Post Re: Entertainment (for Yolia)
"thats a cheep trick!!" Yolia screamed glaring at the three eyed creature with sheer hate and anger, while also gritter her teeth in nervous fear. The poor student tryed to think of away out as she sat prone on the dusty arena ground. Breathing hard and heavy as she blushed still feeling the effects of Gersham's touch. Yolia's chest rose up and down as the panicking student rolled to the side curling up in a ball as the creature fired another dart of shadowy energy. Trying desperately to avoid it as it melted the ground to her right barely missing her. Yolia did not really catching what he said about his powers as she peeked her head up seeing how he looked down on her smiling with that stupid smug grin of his. Yolia rolled back over onto her back as she scooted back across the dusty arena ground trying to make some distance be for she felt something hard under her hand...a rock. Thats when Yolia got a brilliant idea.

"I NEVER GIVE UP!!!" Yolia screamed Looking the creature in his "three" creepy eyes as she chucked the rock has hard as she could twords her opponent aiming for his stupid smug face, Knowing full well he might dodge it. While hoping this worked Yolia quickly grabbed a hand full of sand and pebbles from the arena ground and threw a screen of small pebble and dust twords her opponents face hoping to temporally blind him. If it worked Yolia would quickly scrambled to her feet running over to kick him between the legs as hard as she could with one of Yolia's own famous cheep tricks!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 am

That's the spirit though you still have not listened, get up!

Yes. it was a cheap trick as he flung another dart of shadow energy against her, this one closer to her left side as he casually walked forward as she scooted back. That smug look on his features as he walked toward her.

It seems that she's in trouble now! This one is all but over folks!

That's when she chanced upon that stone, and while the shadow darts might have been a cheap plough he wasn't using them as wapons thus far but trying to get her to stand. He was not expecting a missile attack of her own as she whipped the rock towards his face but instinct kicked in as he reacted, his hand swatting the stone away though it took the bulk of the impact. So close to finding the mark his hand stung where the stone made contact with him causein him to snarl though he hardly had time to react before her follow up attack occurred, Gersham hissing out a curse as all thress of his eyes closed, stung by the sands and blinged.

Yolia took the moment to spring up to her feet rushing the over confident creature that merely shitfed it's stance so that it's right leg was now in front of his left, he swung wildly at her though since he could not target her see was able to dodge his attack though her kick was off the mark hitting him high in his thigh instead, illiciting a growl from him.

BITCH! He was blinking rapidly as he tried to clear his vision.

Oh, what a lowly trick but it seems to have worked! Boy does the Black Prince look pissed but can Yolia captialize on the situation before the Black Prince decides to take her seriously and finish her off. That kick gave us yet another marvelous panty shot but O doubt she even cares at this stage!

Black, feathery wings sprouted from Gersham's back as he leapt into the air, hovered but kept out of her reach as he rubbed at his eyes trying to get his sight back.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:45 am

Yolia's cheep shot seemed to work sorta as the now blinded three eyed creature managed to avoid getting hit dead center between the legs and intead took the hit into the uper thigh. Yolia jumped back to stay out of arms reach as the monster stude there flailing his arm trying to find her while trying to clear his vision unable too see. Yolia was pretty sure his eyes must have stung afther that.

The poor student was about ready to make another attack as she started in a half charge be for stopping abruptly, blushing afther hearing the anoucher talk of yet another pantie shot as she quickly tryed to pull down her ripped skirt to better cover choice ofuderwear. Yolia turned around trying to see where that voice was coming from but it looked more like she was screaming to the entire crowed of roaring spectators.

"ITS NOT THAT I DONT CARE!!!...STOP LOOKING!!" Yolia sceamed, her face flushed red with emberessment as she tryed to hold down her skirt befor a large gust of wind blew past her foiling that idea as it blew her skirt up showing off those panties of her. Suddenly confused where that gust came fro Yola paniced seeing her oponent out of the cornor of her eye suddenly grow wings and rise off the ground like a black winged angle. "THATS CHEATING!!" Yolia screamed in anger shaking her fist at him.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Gersham chuckled as he struggled to clear his vision. He could barely make out a shadowy shape as it occurred to Yolia that he could have gone airborne all along and reigned down those shadowy darts until she grew exhausted from having to dodge them.

So is throwing dirt! He retorted with a fiendish grin spreading over his features. He could see her well enough it seemed as he flew towards her and kept slightly above that dark shape as his vision graduated from dark shapes to a blurry blot.

Well enough. He chuckled at her, his eyes squinting as his hands rubbed at two of the three. Then gazing down at her he would not give her the satisfaction of thinking that she won this round as he dove at her, intending to grapple her and force her to the ground. His sight wasn't the greatest though he felt as if he could manage it.

Unbelievable! It looks as if Yolia has gotten the Back Prince to back off with those dirty tactics. I swear, a few inches higher with that kick and he would be singing soprano folks. His thigh must be killig him though = but what's this?

His dark shape descended towards her, he was still grinning as a gust of air caught her up in his rapid approach.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Yolia stared up at Gersham as he hoverd over her just out of here melee range, noticing how he gazed down at her with an evil little grin. "Dirt is dirt.... thats not cheating but this is just unfair!!" Yolia screamed in anger as the creature flapping wings kicked up dust and dirt while forcing Yolia's skirt to flapp around showing those stripped panties more and more....

The disadvantage was allready giving the three eyed creature an upper hand in this fight as he swiftly dove down at her. His desent was to quick for Yolia to dodge as he grappled the poor student to the ground. With him on top as Yolia trashed and screamed under him. "GET OFF!!" Yoila yelled tryingto push him off her as she kicked and pushed.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 am

It was a risk but had she of managed to dodge he would have collided with the ground unable to pull up in time. He lead with his shoulder, colliding with her and knocking her to the ground, his left hand got a bit scrapped up hi the process seeing that it curled behind her and she landed back on it as he brought her to the ground. His right hand was already disappearing under her skirt, tiny claws scrapping against her skin.

Why would I get off you when you caused me so much trouble, I am going to enjoy this.

Oh, it looks as if the Black Prince is going for the kill folks with a dive like that. Put don't count out that little minx just yet, I'm sure she's got a surprise or two left but I doubt that it will help her much, things look dire in fact.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 am

Yolia trashed and struggled trying to get free and out from under her opponent afther he rammed into her only a momment ago. "Get off me!!" Yolia screamed as she placed a hand aiest his face pushing as hard as she could. Yolia eyes shot open wide, suprised by the feeling of his claws darting under her skirt forcing her blush. "HEY GET YOURHANDS OUT OF THERE!!" Yolia screamed in suprise as she felt the sharp clawsagiest her skin.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:02 am

He wriggled his hand out from beneath her as she struggled to get free of him. It was not so much the fact he was heavy but the fact that he fought against her as she pressed again his face his upper body moved from her.

Gripping her breast with his scrapped hand he continued to ignore her as his touch exuded that warmth against her as he excited her senses. He grinned upon her the hand at her side moving now to shred he shirt exposing her bra.

I think not, I'm going to enjoy this.

And I suppose I was wrong there, it looks to be all over except for the crying. The Black Prince has already removed he blouse. What's next?

Character Listing

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:29 am

He wriggled his hand out from beneath her as she struggled to get free of him. It was not so much the fact he was heavy but the fact that he fought against her as she pressed again his face his upper body moved from her.

Gripping her breast with his scrapped hand he continued to ignore her as his touch exuded that warmth against her as he excited her senses. He grinned upon her the hand at her side moving now to shred he shirt exposing her bra.

I think not, I'm going to enjoy this.

And I suppose I was wrong there, it looks to be all over except for the crying. The Black Prince has already removed he blouse. What's next?

Character Listing

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 am

Yolia pushed and struggled under him as she tryed her best to to escape the creature atop her. Suddenly her face grew alarmed as she could not help but gasp in suprise being forced to feel the intense warth surge up threw her breasts being groped. "uruhh n-not agin!!" Yolia whined her face flushed red blushing from the arousing touch as she cryed over the sound of ripping cloth. With little to no effort the three eyed creature tore open the front of her school uniforms blouse exposing the students matching blue stripped bra just like her panties under that tattered skirt.

Even feling her bodyget hotterband hotter with distracting lust Yolia dident let up on trying to get free as she pushed and struggled. "Urrgg get-t of me!!" Yolia screamed as she placed her palm agiest his forhead pushing his face away from her as she blushed emberess knowing all the spectators watching now...loving very seciond of it.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 am

Gersham hissed, his third eye being poked before the eye lid close inadvertantly as she pressed a palm to his forehead and pushed his head back. He smacked her then with the back of his hand across the cheek, frustrated at her struggles, anger beginning to well up at his discomfort now.

His eyes stung too much to really appreciate the view of her stripped bra as she succeeded some what in squirming beneath him, his upper body was not laying flat against hers, just his lower body had been affixed to her own though he had not managed to spread her thighs just yet, trying to wedge a knee between him to give him a little bit of an opening.

Your mine now bitch!

She's still fighting but it doesn't seem like she can do much! Over all too quickly it seems. But get a loud of that bra, it matches those panties real well. While Yolia escape or will we see more of her wares?

Character Listing

Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 am

Yolia only screamed louder and strggled more violently as she layed under him with her blouse ripped open showing off her blue stripped bra as the anoucher allready pointed it out. Gersham's slapp only made the poor student struggle harder as she pushed her hands agiest his face trying to get the three eye man sitt on top of her off by attempting to roll side to side to flip in over but found she dident have the levelage.

"Urrhh GET OFF!!" Yolia yelled frustrated and afraid as she resorted to another one of her famous cheat shots in stead of push Gersham face away Yolia instead place both her hands fermly on the sides of his forhead. "This is a stupid Idea...." Yolia muttered to her self befor blushing as she looked up into gershams eyes and strongly pulled his head back down slaming her own forhead into his forhead with a powerful and violent head butt that most likly hurt her just as much as it did him.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:55 pm

CRACK! He head butt sounded sickening as their skulls collided together. Due to having an extra eye there and not all bone it was a tactic that Gersham would not have selected very otfen for himself. As it was that eye had already been closed due to her hand pushing against him so it was some what protected.

Yet the blow had stunned him just enough so that he gripped his forehead as he muttered a curse. He shook his head as he pushed up to his knees preparing to stand, his gaze flinging in her direction though now he was seeing clearer but experiencing double vision, his sight nearly restored to what it was once was. He could see clearly though still not as well as she.

Unbelievable! It actually worked! Yolia is free but it looks as if she pissed off the Black Prince, I was fearing that it was all but over there, can she capitalize on this? Or will her efforts be for naught.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Yolia rested her head back on the dusty arena ground feeling a little dazed also. The young student never quite hit someone that hard be for...well not with her head that is. Yolia layed there rolling hissing in pain as slowly the young student got her self together as the world around her cleared up. Quickly noticing Gersham standing up over her, holding his head in pain from her punishing blow, yelling curses and over profanity's at her. "Serves you right!!" Yolia screamed in anger as she quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees attempting to crawling away on all four, knowing full well she was just giving that sex hungry audience an even better peek at her blue striped pantie, but Yolia did not have time to worry about that now she had to get away but not without leaving a few parting shots.

Yolia turned to give Gersham an angry scowl be for she kicked her leg back into that oh so sensitive area between his legs. Kicking as hard as she could with an unforgiving kick to his groin, followed by another and another and another be for she crawled away on all fours stumbling to her feat running full speed twords one of the area gates hoping to find away out.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 am

He cleared his head just enough, though he was in the process of reaching down to seize her ankle when she whirled back with a series of kicks. One after another, he might have grabbed her leg after the second kick, manged to catch it after she made contact with it, dropped to her knees and she was able to pull her leg away from his grasp as he fell over onto his side, grabbing his crotch.

Unbelievable! Yolia has done it! A combination of catching him by surprise and the Black Prince being a bit too over confident! At least we got another panty shot there. I personally was hoping for a bit more but perhaps next time we will be afforded such a treat ...]/b]

It had been days since that match, days of other challenges, of the schools when she heard a ruckus erupt from the doorway.

It was the familiar alien and Gersham burst into the holding area. He quickly scanned the cages then moved up to the one holding her. He was pissed, annoyed still that she had embarrassed him like that in front of all his peers.

[b]This one! At last she's back! Book the match, switch opponents around, whatever, just do it.
He was glaring at her then. This time I'm not going to play with you Yolia. He would not forget that name anytime soon.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next