View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Entertainment (for Yolia) 

Post Entertainment (for Yolia)
"You're not suppose to be back here!"

But he ignored the attentant as he pushed into the slave pens housing the students. He looked over the students each in turn as the attendant tried in vain to get him to depart. "This is highly unorthodox, please sir."

But Gersham continued to glance among the students, no this would not do. He was looking to be entertained and this sorry lot wasn't going to do that. He was so bored with just sex, seeing how that would be the inevitable he was confident that he'd win this engagemnet.

Then he saw her, he almost missed her. He doubted that she would best him of course but she might make things interesting. He pointed at her then approached leisurely. "I will fight her ... what is your name girl?" His third eye studied her carefully. He wasn't sure about her ... the was just something in her stance that told him she was not just a meek student.

"That's Amos' opponent -" the attendant protested.

"So, then switch them. Really it shouldn't be too difficult, now go, do it." The attendant shuffled off with a puff, Gersham turned his attention back to the student in question.

"My apologies. Your name?"

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Post Re: Entertainment (for Yolia)
Yolia sat off in the far cornor on the dusty stone ground, tightly hugging her legs agiest her chest as her head rest on her knees making her blue stripped panties completly visable to any one that looked. She sat away from the main group of girls in side the cell with her as they all cryed and screamed loudly confused about wath was happening. They where all mostly student from the Academy, some with faces Yolia recognized.

Yolia just like most the other students in the cell all wore the unnesserly revealing school uniform she was sure they all hated. Most had there clothing ripped or wher missing pices of their outfit like shirts or skirts, one girl was even stripped down to her pink strawberry style underwear while one was completly topless. Yolia's uniform was mostly intacted only some rips and tears in certain areas revealing her bra under the tight fitting blouse while her stockings and skirt where ripped with holes while some where down the line she lost her shoes.

Yolia soon peeked her head up afther hearing the sound of people in an argument coming twords the cell holding her and the other students. The students all quickly cowerd away moving as far away from the bars as they all could eeing the two creatures approch. Yolia stared confused and just a little scared her self noticing how it studdenly scaned threw the crowed with a hungry lok in his eyes befor pointing at her, pickig her out amoung the countless other girls in the cell with her. Yolia stude up looked at the creature as she backed away slowly as the creature point talking aboutlike she was some kind of posseion. Yolia only glared at the creppy thing with an angry yet fearful glare.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 pm

He watched as she backed up seeing her striped panties before she stood. His third eye allowed him to pierce illusions and see things as they truly were but it acted as a lie detector in a way. He could measure responses from visual cues linked to the body's responses when it lied.

Gersham chuckled though as she grew uneasy and back up. He daring moved closer to the bars so he could reach her or she him though by then his eyes swept over her ripped clothing in places. Still it was mostly intact and he had guessed that she had done fairly well to have most of it intact as it were.

No matter, regardless of your name you will be writhing beneath me in divine pleasure.

He reached through the bars of the cell then, gripped the side of her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair as he pulled on her hair drawing her closer to the cell. He was grinning at her with his three eyes, then he relaxed his grin into a smile showing his needle-like teeth.

I will make you loose, but I will break you first. He let go of her, patted her on the side of the face as he was already flooding her senses with his aphrodisac touch. Whether she enjoyed this or not was going to be entirely up to her, he did not care as he was going to take his pleasure from her one way or another.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:17 am

Yolia stared at the three eye creature confused, discusted, nervous and terrified unsure what it was or where shevwas as she leanedback as far as she could away from the cell bars agiest her fello students as they cryed and screamed in fear while some pushed and forced Yolia awayfrom the group claimimg her to ne the one they want, instantly throwig her to the wolves.

Yolia was pushed forward agiest the metal bars giving the monster on the out side the ability to grab a handful of her chin length hair tugging it roughly. "Uhhhrgg LET GO!!" Blushig as she winced in pain noticing how he hungrly sized her up, undressing. Unable to help but letting a shiver run down her spin seeing the monster man's needle teeth grining at her with a creppy twisted smile.

The poor student struggled and pulled away hissing in pain as she winced trying to get away befor he suddenly released his hold on her hair making her fall back to the ground on her butt once agin showing her striped themed panties to all that would notice. Yolia yelped in pain as she fell back glaring up at the creature with an angry but nervous look inher eyes. "W-whatare you talking about!! "Yolia screamed in fearful frustration befor feeling a soft touch pat her blushing red cheek then the sudden warmth travel flood her body. It was all so fast as Yolia blushed placing a hand on her head suddenly feelig dizzy and...aroused. "Uhhh w-whats h-happening?!?!?!" Yolia shouted in a confused and angry tone all ready ferlig the frustration.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:10 am

His touch of course brought the affects of that aphrodisiac quicker if used on the head and as he looked at her though the bars he allowed his eyes to casually take in those striped panties. He ignored her for the time being as she sputtered out his questions.

"Cute panties, too bad I will have to destroy them. You will make things interesting, yes?" He was still smiling, still sizing her up as a clawed hand wrapped around the cold steel of a bar, watching as the aphrodisiac too effect on her. Had the attendant still been here he would have been screaming about protocol and drugging slaves before they had a chance to get out into the arena floor, fixing things somewhat.

"You like? Of course you do. What you are feeling is just a taste of my powers to arouse. There is a buzz going through you, making it difficult to think straight. I could have flooded your entire being but didn't want to make you a quivering mass before we did battle, they may have forbidded us from fighting in this case. Just a small taste of what is in store for you my dear.

"Of course, you brought it upon yourself, had you answered me from the start I would have waited until are out in the arena, which I most look forward too."

Character Listing

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 am

Yolia couldnt help but blush and gasp as she feel back to the cell floor, sqirming and wiggling as she found her self confused and horny laying on her back. Feeling the effects zerg threw her entire body as she tightly closed her legs over her hands as she continued to roll side to side groaning. Yolia did not even noticed all the eyes watching her as she had her sense bombarded by thesudden highten arousal as the other students watched in fear seeing her in such a state.

Yolia managed to gritt her teeth sitting up as she blushed feeling her body heat rised higher and higher as her body trembled. shooting the monster beaming down on her an angry glare as it smiled sizi g her up with a smug grin. Yolia aroused but angry as she rose to her feet slowly. "S-STOT LOOKING!!" Yolia screamed frustrated as she suddenly kicked out trying to hit the three eyed monster threw bars.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:48 am

Gersham backed away from the bars her foot clanking at the bars and by the sounds of things it was a rather fierce kick at that. He chuckled at her. Yes, she looked so cute flushed like this.

"I suppose you are right, there is much time to look later. Until Our match. He left the and the next time she would see him was out in the arena to the cheers and jeers of the ground. Lead by a guard that had a long cattle prod so the speak she had been forced into the arena, an announcer calling the action could be heard over the boom of a microphone or PA system.

And out of Avalon, where have the stuff of legends folks, the Black Prince Gerham who is making his area debut against a hand picked opponent. And his opponent hailing from Modest, California, Earth is the young, the vivacious Yolia Seyler. This one is shaping up to be an interesting one folks. I am told that Yolia has been trained in kick boxing and her opponent is an unknown so we'll have to see what entertainment the arena has in store for us tonight. I tell you what, I'd fuck her until she was squealing, wouldn't you folks?

Gersham grinned at her, boldly stepping toward her then stopped a few paces from her knowing that she lacked foot ware he desired to see what sort of foot work she possessed before he commited himself one way or another.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:13 am

Yolia hissed in pain as her foot made contact with the hard metal bars. Causing the bars to shake as her punishing kick raddled its frame completly missing the three eyed creature as he moved away grining at her. Yolia quickly rushed the bars, blushing and trembling with arousal but more frustrated then ever as she glared daggers at him tjrew the bars watching as he slowly walked away. Yolia sat back down with a huff feeling her suprising strong feeling of arousal slowly calm down afther the creatures touch. She dident quitunder stand how he did it or what hapen but she assumed it could not be good.

Afther a few minutes the other students calmed down inside the cell befor guards came and retrived Yolia. It was amost instant as no other student try to stop the guards only stay out of their way as they used the cattle prods to shock her when te acted up and an extra time for fun befor guiding her out to the arena grounds where some one shouted out of a P.A system or radio about her and where shewas from. Yolia looked around confused and a little scared...how did they know all that information about her?

Yolia thought it was all strange as she looked around seeing the roaring crowed of mutiple diffrent creatures of all shapes and sizes while one stude out from themall the same monster that visitedher in the holding cell. Instantly Yolias expression changed to anger as she stared him down watching as he approced boldly.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:36 am

He was gazing at her knowing that she was a flutter of nerves. He did hope that she made this interesting and didn't just freeze up under the pressures of so many eyes upon her, Like a shark smelling blood, he circled her as he searched for an opening, dropped his should and charged towards her, He stopped short though as he searched for an opening, seeing how she reacted and move at first. He did s0 a secon time as he grinned,

Oh dear, it looks as if we're in for a treat! The Black Prince looks as if he's feeling her out, and soon feeling her up! But can Yolia score a victory for the students here today? We shall have to just wait and see.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:35 am

Yolia looked around nervously, as she suddenly had a sense of stage fright standing in her ripped and tattered school uniform that left little to the imagination feeling the presure from all the arena spectators stareing at her waiting to see one thing, her lose. Yolia shivered at the idea of losing afther her experince back in the cell and what happen remainbering the words that three died creature used to discrib her current situation but the sense of fright was soon replaced by anger.

Yolia soon took a deep breath and quickly pulling her self together shaking out her nervous..."nerves" befor she reacted to his sudden fake attack quickly jumping back to make some distance between her self and it as she tryed to fallow the creature with her eyes. The creature could notice the hate she had for him as she watched closely seeing threw his little fake charge as insted of jumping back on the defensive she did somthing unexpected.

The student kicked high once agin exposingbher striped blue panties for all to see acting as if she was trying to kick him in the jaw as she instead used it to faith her true attack by swing with her left arm trying to sucker punch him in the side of the face while coming back around wit a right to smack him with another unforgiving punch. "NO ONES FEELING UP ANYTHIG!!" Yolia screamed in anger putting alot of force behind her flurry of blows!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Gersham could see the panick within her, feeling that this was either going to be as explosive as he hoped or an utter dud as she froze up. It seemed as if she were freezing up but his feints gave her time to recover her senses and let her nerves settle down some.

He feinted again, still expecting her nerves to be there when he noticed last second something with his third eye, she was not rooted in fear any longer, but rather he caught the counter attack that she launched. He grinned bring his left forearm down to block that kick only to realized too late that it was a feint!

WHAP! WHAP! Two unsuspecting strikes hit him, driving him back as he gave up some ground at that unexpected strike. He grinned at her anger. She indeed was strong, and experienced. Certainly he was going to enjoy this!

From the dull throbbing pain within him he realized that she was well trained ... or just lucky now that he was aware of her breaking her spell of freight he would need to be more cautious. He was quicker than most humans, slightly stronger than them too but not by much.

Good, hurt me more though in the end it will be you that remains broken on the arena floor!

Oh, what a surprise! Stripped panties! Gersham won't be forgetting that one-two combination any time soon but this may shape up to be an intersting contest. The anouncer declared over the PA system, a large sceen displaying the close up of that kick and those panties greeted by collective gasps from the crowd.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:11 pm

"Oh Ill hurt you more!!" Yolia screamed as she dident give much time for the three eye monster to recover from the two whack a momment ago as she quickly charged into a running jump, lunching at him into a flying kick to possible rail him in the chest!

Her flying kick once agin accidently showed off her blue strippy panties to the entire arena, hearing the entire arena spectators in the stands gasp and cheering at the sight. Unable to help but blush in emberessment noticing the instant reply of her exposed undergarments out of the cornor of her eye.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 am

Not this time! Gersham didn't have his guard down and was grinning at her as she was in mid flight towards him. He made a simple side step to avoid the crushing contact as he grabbed her ankle and flung her as he used her own moment to launch her further away from him. To add insult to injury that touch of his had been so warm, so inviting as a warmth seeped through her, her senses ignited to her own pleasures.

Too slow! Gersham spat as his trio of eyes looked across at her prone form, a miasma of black energy forming in one hand as he tossed a sphere of darkness at her, deliberately missing her but leaving a hole where it had landed. He was still playing with her, though at the same time he was a little weary of her too.

Get up!

Oh, another delicious treat of those panties, though it looks as if Yolia is in trouble now after surprising Gersham with that one-two combination. It doesn't look like it will be long now folks!

Character Listing

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

Yolia dident expect the creature to dodge her so easly but not only was she dodged but completly deflected as he threw her off to the side landing with a thud into the arena dirt. Feeling the intense sensation travel up her body instantly ferling hot. "Uhhrgg n-no this ugrh agin!!" Yolia screamed angry and frustrated fliping on to her backside looking up at him blushing as her cheast heaved under her now partly ripped open blouse breathing a little heavy.

Yolia suddenly pulled her self together in her sudden aroused state to roll off to the side trying to dodge what ever he just threw at her as she watched in nervous fear seeing the black junk eat the ground around where it hit as she back away on the ground. "W-what the h-hell was that!" Yolia screamed still prone.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 am

Gersham could see the visible swell of her breasts as she drew in deep breaths. He grinned at her as he casually approached her prone form. He was still cautious, still knew she was dangerous and while she hadn't tried to get up he was mindful of an up kick and knew that the fight wasn't out of her yet.

Even so claws extracted from his fingers, he always had tiny ones but now they seemed larger.

In short I can gather the shadows to my hand and unleash them like bullets. It is a little more complicated then that but I won't bore you with a lecture. Your not giving up, are you? Get up!

He fired another Shadow dart, this time deliberately missing to her right. Or I can finish you off like this, it makes little diffference to me.

What a turn of events! The Prince has Yolia at a severe disadvantage here! It seems as if he's taunting her with that magical energy but Yolia is yet to rise to the occassion. My guess is that she realizes she got a fluke combination off and is stunned by that display. How short lived! But will the Black Prince seek to finish it here?

Character Listing

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next