View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Entertainment (for Yolia) 

Post Re: Entertainment (for Yolia)
Gersham chuckled above her, his hands grasping her wrists as he held her down on the arena floor. Her pleas went unheard though as she struggle beneath him. He leaned over her, his mouth licking around a nipple as the heat of his tongue infused a warmth throughout her body as the aphrodisiac took hold as it swept through her.

It had only served to increase the slickness between her thighs as Gerhan slowly lifted his hips to the point that he nearly escaped her then plunged back down fully with one hard deep thrust that he was in the process of repeating, slowly he drew back, only to press down upon her nice and hard fully encasing her sheath in that instant.

You are mine!

Oh, he's giving it to her now! Look at him go! I tell you, it gets no better than this! And those tits see how they jiggle with each full thrust.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:25 am

Yolia pulled and struggled under him, trying to get her arms free and fight back but found he was to strong for her and with the aid of those boney groping hands sprouting from the ground she had little chance of escaping so all she could do was try her best to endure it all.

"N-NO!! uhghhh D-DONT!!...urguhh!! STO-STOP IT!!" Yolia screamed in fear with a slight hint of shame mixed pleasure. She trashed and twisted her body trying to mak things hard for him but no mater what she did he still touched her. Feeling his discusting tounge was over her nipples forcing that warmth to travel up threw her body. Yolia blushing face lite up alarmed as the forced arousal ignited inside her as he continued to drive him self in then out...painfully slow forcing the poor student to gasp and moan under his touch.

The poor student shoke her head NO, No as she blushed, her entire body bounching as Gersham thrusted into her agin and agin. "Ughh please!! ..St-stop!! Its fe-feels groose!!" Yolia shouted blushing and embaressed knowing all eyes where on her while she was being taken infront of a live audiance.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:06 am

Gersham's hand slid down to her breast, foundling her breast as he mouthed her breast. His lips came away from her then, delighting in her protested. He was fucking her before this audience who had longed to see someone give it to her for days now.

Now they watched on, viewing the large screen monitors, watching that cock thrust into her tight pussy as he filled her with ease.

Is that so ...

His three eyes focused on her then went down to her neck, suckling against it as his cock exuded that same touch of arousal that flowed through the core of her body. The hand fondling her breast moved to her clit, rubbing it as he infused it with that warmth.

Oh, there isn't much that the little tease can do now other than sit back and enjoy it but I don't think Gersham cares if she enjoys it or not. Look at those thrusts! So forceful, so full inside her, clearly he recalls what happened a few days back and ensuring that it doesn't happen this time around either. Just look at him go!

Character Listing

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

"urghh!! Y-es urghh!! i-its g-groose!!" Yolia shouted her voice cracking as the aroused student could not help but gasp an moan each time the creature touched her. Feeling that warmth zerg up threw her breasts as Gersham lick and groped. Arching back struggling to get away Yolia's eyes where wide with emberessed fear as she noticed out of the cornor of her eye the large viewing screen replying every second of this discusting monster fucking her. The sight forced her entire body to freeze, her face turning beat red as she layed back bouncing agiest his cock. "N-no!! No!! No!! D-dont look!! D-dont look at me!!" Yolia screamed angry emberessed and afraid as she rolled tryig to hide her face and her shame.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Pinned down by the weight of his body and the skeletal hands Gersham speared into her with full powerful thrusts against her. He enjoyed this, earned this but was eager to take his prize. Thrust by thrust was being critequed by the alien announce though he could feel her shifting in vain beneath him until she caught her own image in the large screen monitor.

He chuckled as he plunged into her aroused body with a slurp. His cock, long and hard between her thighs he could easily see her shame, even without his third eye. She froze then and there, perhaps humileated at the whole scene, perhaps taken back by what she had seen.

He felt her try to squirm, tried to look away and seized her by the chin, wrenching her head so she had no choice to watch that monitor and thus he fucking into her in front of this crowd of thouands.

Come now, Yolia, he whispered against her ear lifting his mouth from her breast. You realize that this is being recorded so be a dear and put on a good show. He chuckled then slowed his thrusts to draw this out as long as possible.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 pm

"Thi-this is being....Recorded!!" Yolia shly screamed in terror as the poor student was held down on her back, her entire body frozen with emberessed fear. Yolias face flushed a shade crimson as she was forced to watch her self get fucked and molested by the cruel creature, Gersham while the crowed cheer and roared loving every seciond of her rape.

"please!! UGHH!! STOP!!" Yolia cryed gasping and moaning feeling the hard and powerful thusts slam into her entire body washing pain mixed pleasure over the student fighter. Trying her best to stuggelle and trash her way out of Gersham's and his skeletal hands holdng her down to the dirty area ground. "Urgh please!! No-not here!! Th-they are watching me!!! Ughh!!"

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Oh, yes. Not everyone could come here today after all and those in attendance might want a souvenir to take away from this. Don't you finding it flattering that there will be people watching you get fucked again and again

He chuckled as she squirmed beneath him but her attempts to get free where futile. He chuckled as she attempted in vain to free herself then devoured her full breast with his mouth, coursing over it as he suckled against the hapless student as he drove himself into her.

He was enjoying humiliating her after what she had done to him, delighting in the feel of her body encased around his own as he pushed his way inside her, rocking against her.

Now you know how weak you are, that last time was a fluke. Now beg, beg for your release and I may consider it.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

The croweds roared and cheered as Gershame fucked the poor student befor the entire arena. Forcing Yolia to blush gasp and moan while Gersham lean down and suck her breasts running his tounge over her hard errect nipples while rocking into her tight sex sending jolts of pleasure up her arosed body.

Yolia whiggled and pulled on the limps holding her down. "Urgh s-stop it!! I-I s-sor-sorry!! ohh!! J-just stop...please!!!" Yolia screamed as she arched back under him. Her entire body bounching as he thrusted in and out of her causing the breasts he wasnt holding to bounce around as he roughly thrusted into her sex. Yolia could not help but look over at huge screen and blush feel even more humiliated as she watched her self ger fucked by the discusting creature as he wildly thrusted into her. "Pl-please!!!...a-at ughh at least not here!!"

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 pm

He paused, encased within the chalice of her body as he throbbed against the tight sheath. He rubbed her check with a hand then gazed at her face, gazed at her humiliation as she had humiliated him not that long ago. He analyzed her pleas, giving Yolia a little hope that he was considering her words.

Call me Master. Tell me that victory was a fluke and I will let you up.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Yolia blushed as she looked up at Gershame feeling as reached up and stroked her cheek, his hard member still throbbing in side her tight wet sex, filling her completly as he gave her a momments pause. Yolia stared back into his eyes, her face flushed red with humiliation as she processed his demand. "B-but?..why?" Yolia stared confused wondering why it ment that much to him as she trying to think of her choices. Either call him master and forfit her win or continued this erotic torture infront of the entire arena longer, Yolia quickly chose the oviouse one. Yolia only blushed as she looked away trying not to stare Gersham dirctly in the eye as she muttered out. "my last win was a fluke...master" For some reason Yolia could not help but think those words left a mad taste in her mouth she never admited any thing befor.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Gersham wasn't in the habit of explaining himself, especially not to a mere human girl so he simply glared at her. If she didn't want to, that was alright by him. He was trusting against her again before she quickly turned her head and uttered those words. He had stopped, drawing slowly out of her to the dismay of the crowd that wished to see more.

He rested on his knees for a moment, got up and extended a hand down towards her to help her up. Now there had been a sea of boos from the crowd, at least until he swept her leg out from under her getting her to land on her chest as he followed her down in that moment. He grinned as he used his weight to push her down then.

Too slow. I have changed my mind Yolia.

He was mowing about behind her, getting into a better position as he pressed a hand to her lower back to keep her from rising.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Yolia winced, her race beat red from emberessment and forced pleasure, gasping as Gersham slowly pulled is errect member from her tight sex forcing her to arch back moaning as a shiver traveled up her spin befor he stude up casting a shadow over the naked student. The crowed was upset, throwing boos and whine at the monster and student in the middle of the arena. Gersham seemed to show poor Yolia mercy. Giving her his hand to help her stand afther releasing her from te skeletal hands kerping her pinned. Yolia slowly sat up, only shooting the creature an angry glare of embaressment as she slapped his hand away choosing to get up on her own.

"I dont need your help!!" Yolia shouted angry but nervous. She stude up trying her best to cover her self, one arm rapoed tightly over her chest while the other trying to cover her lower half. Yolia blushed feeling humiliated, even thow the horrible part stoped the damage was done, caught on tape, nude and raped befor a live audiance. Yolia turned her back on Gershame attemting to collect her tattered remains of cloths and make her way to out of the arena tears rolling down her face befor Gershame betrayed his word.

Not expecting a thing Yolia feel to the ground with a heavy thud as Gersham swept her legs out from under her, knocking the poor student to te ground agin."Erhh!! W-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING!!* Landing on her chest Yolia grunted in pain as she quickly tryed to crawl away but was to late as Gersham was allready atop her. "N-NO NO NO!! YOU SAID I COULD GO!! LIER!! LIER!!" Yolia screamed franticly trying to get away, kicking and screaming.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 am

He chuckled at her accustaions. I never said how long I would stop either.

Just when you thought that the fun was going to end the Prince has kncked her back down, fuck that little bitch! Fuck her!

The crowd chanting for Yolia's continued violation as Gersham whispered in her ear a finger infusing that aphrodisiac as it coursed up and down her spine leisurely.

I'm going to fuck you but I'll be kind and let you decide on which hole you want violated.

He paused as he waited above her.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

The now angry but afraid student was laying on her stomic as Gersham sat on top of her while Yolia struggled and kicked trying to get away best she could. "YOU LIE Y-YOU SAID I COULD LE...EHHUUHH!!" Yolia shouted frustrated befor gasping and gritting her teeth as he used that strange power agin, stroking her up and her spine forcing her to tremble and cry.

"Uhhah No!! I-I dont want too!!" Yolia screamed as she tryed to roll and struggle away from him hear his whisper in her ear. "G-get!! Off!!" Yolia screamed fling her head back at Gersham as he lean down whispering to her, attempting one of her trade mark headbutts trying to nail him in his cocky mouth.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 pm

She still had some fight in her though she had only been able to graze his lower jaw with her head. He snarled, a little annoyed then pushed her head down with a hand to hold it immobile.

Your disdain was part of the reason why I changed my mind. You have not been humbled yet but since you refrain from choosing then I'll choose for you. I'm going to teach you a leasson in humility, I'm going to make this hurt.

He took himself in hand long enough to angle against her backside.

I offered. You refused.

And he plunged into her, driving himself deep and hard into her ass, the crowd roaring, the announcer commenting all the while she was being fucked and not a soul doing anything about it as his hips slapped up against her ass.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next