View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Entertainment (for Yolia) 

Post Re: Entertainment (for Yolia)
The student fighter gritter her teeth as she was forced to the ground under the discusting creature. Holding her head down Yolia stuggled and tryed to get free but found the three eyed creatures gripp to tight and hard to get free of. "Get!! OFF!!* Yolia screamed befor her eyes suddenly shot open wide in suprise feeling his stiff errect member slam deep into her ass. Yolia gritted her teeth as her cheeks turned red feeling the sudden surge of pain shoot up threw her body as the monster slowly took her from behind. "Urghhh!! NO!!"

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 am

You had your chance bitch so you brought this upon yourself.

He trusted away into her ass, his hips smacking against her ass as held her head forcing her to watch the moitor as he fucked her, not relenting with those full thrusts into her.

He delighted in her pain, in her humiliation as he got a chance to do what she had to him a few days back. Now he got to repay the favor.

Heat began radiating around that member so he had slowed somewhat wishing to prolong the end for a bit longer.

A clawed hand reached to her shoulder and squeezaed letting that hand play with her some more, as he cut into her flesh. He leaned down at the same time licking the back of her neck, bringing more of that aphrodisiac through her as the ground grew wild cheering him on. He had no concern to make this feel pleasant for her, just show her who was in charge, that she was at his mercy.

Admit that you are a dirty little whore and I will ease up on you. It matters not to me if you enjoy this but I figured you enjoy matters more if you did so. Otherwise ...

He pushed into her ass fully, forcefully for effect.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Yolias clinched her teeth buring her face into the ground as Gersham trusted wildly into her ass. The pain was intense as Yolia cryed and struggled to get free as he forced her to watch the jumbo screen as he brutaly fucked her from behind. "Urghh N-NO RRGGHH D-dont!!...S-stop it!!" Yolia shout between gasps trying so hard to fight the over wheling pain mixed pleasure building up in side her. Feeling her own body getting hotter and hotter as her heart raced faster and faster.

Yolia was starting to panic and scream as she cryed in pain afther he scrached his claws into her back drawing blood befor licking her neck. "Urghh...it hurts!! s-so much!!" Yolia said whimpering as tears rolled down her face her entire body jumping as he continued to slam into her agin and agin.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 pm

"Be a good girl and it won't hurt as much Yolia. You can be a good girl right?" He licked some of the blood seeping out of that would as he rubbed her side his touch infusing her with arousal turning this torturous moment.

"Now, ask me nicely ... tell me you want to be fucked, where you want to be fucked ... of course I have no problems continuing like this either if you refrain from responding, the choice of course is yours.

"Resist or not answer and things will degenerate into such brutality. However, submit to me and enjoy your humiliation, the choice is yours of course."

Character Listing

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 pm

A shiver ran down Yolia spine as Gersham lick her wound, sucking up the dropplets of blood sweeping from the cut he clawed into her momments ago. " Aurgghh I'm being good!!" Screaming scared and frustrated Yolias, a little giggle heard under her sobs of pain as he touched her ticklish side forcing her body to jump under him.

The poor students face lite up once more, alarmed as she felt another wave of arosal swep over her body mixing with the pain. "Ehhaa!! I-I d-dont!! NO!!" Yolia screamed struggling still.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 am

He stopped moving, licking against the coral of an ear. He slid out of her rear to cries of the crowd calling for him to fuck the little bith, and fuck her good. Apparently they wanted a show and Gersham had been deliering it to them.

Gershm still hovered over her. Call me Master. Call me Master then come to me, sit upon my lap.

Was he adding to her humiliation or did he suspect that she was going to fight and end up getting hurt further. He sat back on the sands, a hand smoothin up and down her rump.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 am

The poor students entire body quivered from the arousing magic washing over her, befor feeling Gersham slowly pull out of her tight rear afther licking her ear lobe and rubbig her butt sending a discusted shiver down the students spine. Yolia sighed with relife she felt his stiff member retreat from her rear, relaxing as she rest on her knees with her face agiest the dusty arena ground.

Panting softly trying to breath Yolia slowly pulled her self up right, rapping her arms over her chest in a despret attempt to cover her breasts from the booing crowedas the angry student turned giving the alien an angry but nervous glare. Blushing emberessed and angry Yolia only stared daggers at him unsure what to do, either oby and get fucked or keep what little pride she had left and still get fucked. Both left a bad taste in her mouth.

Gritting her teeth Yolia turned her gaze twords the ground, tears rolling down her face unsure what to do as she slowly pulled her self to her feet. "....Yes....urhmm m-master..." Yolia muttered quietly as stared at the ground tryig to avoid eye contact.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 am

Gersham saw the indecision that flickered through her mind, thinking over the situation and what to do no doubt though he was fully prepared to have to fight her he was not surprised that she had relented either, the aphrodisiaces pumping through her system obviously made the decision much harder and she had that defeated look about her.

Her face half covered with the dust and sand of the arena floor, marks of tears had streamed down her face and others collected in her eyes.

He grinned as he heard her words then approached holding out his hands and bidding her closer for an embrace. If she complied his lips would settle back upon her neck, hands on her hips drawing her up as he angled his rock hard member against her again, eager to fill that tight cunt of hers again.

Once that was done he would begin sliding her down against his length as he let out a groan as their bodies completed each other, the final piece of the puzzle so to speak ...

Character Listing

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Yolia blushed teas rolling down her cheeks as she stepped forword into the dark angles arms. Letting Gersham embrace her as she tilted her head to the side exposing her neck for him to kiss and lick with the discusting tounge of his. Unable to help but giggle as she felt his clawed and on her ticklish sides and hips. "...urghh!" Yolia moaned softly as he lifted her up, feelig his stiff member bump agiest her sex as he readyed him self for the coming excitment.

Yolia blushing face suddenly lit up alarmed as she nervousljy looked down at the rod he was threatening to impale her. "N-no no no no!! I-I cant!!" Yolia shouted shaking her head quickly No befor her nerves got the better of her. The student once agin began to thrash and scream struggling to get out of the creatures arms as he attempted to slowly slide her down his own rock hard member. "Putt me down!!..Rghh PUT ME DOWN!!" Yolia shouted kicking and screaming trying to push away from him and out of his grip.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 am

Her movements knocked him a little off balance as she struggled in his grasp. He glared at her at that momnet, his grip tightening against her hips.

I'll set you down alright, he pulled her down against his engorged length as he slid back inside her. Oh he'd obilge her somehwat, he was letting her down at least in some fashion.

Too late now, Yolia.

He thrust up against her, sliding back inside her with unyielding figure.

Stop moving! He vcommanded while in the process of thusting into her.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:39 am

Yolia almost managed to get free from the creatures grasp befor she felt hi pull her down onto his large member. Almost instantly Yolia stop struggling her mouth and eyes open wide in shock befor aloud try of pain mixed pleasure echoed threw out the arena afther he slowly began thrusting into her from behind."W-HY URGHH!!....W-HY W-HAT DID I DO OUGHHH!!... TO DISERVE THIS!!" Yoia screamed as tears dripped from her eyes androlled down her cheeks as she still limply struggled and sqirmed to get away.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:04 pm

She was atop him now, his hold upon her hips as he gazed up at her.

You hesitated … but I will give you one final chance to make amends.

He stopped thrusting for a moment, waiting upon her to decide he continued fate. He gazed up at her, a grin on his lips.

Tell me how you want it, how much you like it. Tell me where you would prefer it. Tell me how pathetic your earlier victory was and maybe, just maybe I might relent ...

Character Listing

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:51 pm

The student stop struggling to stare back down emberessed. Looking into the creatures eyes, frustrared, angry, scared and clearly aroused as she basicly straddled him as he continued his hold on her hipps keeping the poor girl on his lap.

"I-i'm dont want too at all!!...I..I dont like it at all....a-and I-I w-won!!...fair" Yolia mumbbled as she spoke her face red flushed with emberessement, unable to help but notice her self on the jumbo screen as She jumped each time his stiff length throbbing with in her. " y-you will never relent!! Ughhh l-let go!!" Yolia muttred out as she wrapped her hands around Gershams wrists in an attempt to pry his hands off her hipsand mybe get free.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:51 am

He was strong and his grasp on her was intense. She was unable to pry her hands off his fingers as he held onto her tightly. Gersham sat up and licked one of her dangling breasts.

Suit yourself ...

He wasted no time in thrusting up at her, burying his cock deeper into her ass as he ground up against her, punishing her in the process, not caring how much pleasure or pain she derived out of this, only his own as his touch on her hips brought more aphrodisiac through her body.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Yolia clinchedher teeth and cryed out in pain as Gersham brutaly pushed up into her ass. Driving his stiff member deep into her rear as Yolia threw her self back tears pouring down her face. "Auhhh w-why!! W-what *sob* d-id I do!!" Yolia screamed shivering as he moved up licking one of her breasts still strugling o ger free befor Yolia stoped abruptly. Feeling a sudden intense wave of pure pleasure wash over her body and mind agin as Yolia slowly melt under its power falling forward onto his chest moanig and gasping confused wih whats going on.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next