View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Shame (for Iria) 

Post Re: Shame (for Iria)
It was not a solid hit but it did send Gersham retreating backwards. She tried to keep pressing forward but the monster's kicks bought him some time to get back on his feet. Iria would circle around to close the distance as best as possible during the process. Once again, her blood was pumping as she took the advantage. Iria's constant moving only gave the crowds a wonderful view of her glistening breasts.

With a loud cry, the amazon warrior swung another roundhouse kick aiming for the demon's skull. She would follow through with the kick, letting it swing her around and allow her to send a turn kick with her other leg aiming for the monster's torso. Getting moving again was helping her attacks flow a bit better even as her body ached and her breasts jiggled and swayed in her way. Only after her kicks would she try to move in for another close range punch with her good arm arm again.

She was not going to give her opponent time to think or recover or do any of that magical crap if she could help it. Besides, thinking would just slow her down in battle. Experience and instinct were the only way to go when dealing with these brutish beasts.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 pm

He was no brute though at that moment he had a similar need to dominate, to overwhelm to beat her at her own game though he was capable of coherant though he had been so set in doing this that he forgot himself in a way.

But she had gone to the well too often with that kick. He was expecting it seeing how one of her arms was more or less useless. This one had been aimed his and sought to avoid his guarded injured ribs. His arm, injured by previous kicks would have been hard pressed to move to block the blow, hard pressed indeed though that had not been his intention as he dropped down into a squat to avoid the kick entirely using that same motion to lash out at her leg with his clawed hand.

He had limited the use of her arm already so it was about time he begun with her legs. His swing held nothing back this time. Nothing at all though had he been watching, had he been in a more rational state he would have realized that he had been drawn into her kind of fight.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Her kick flew over her opponent's head with a woosh. Sharp pains stabbed through her other thigh as the demon made more shallow marks on her bare skin. With small claws, these were more annoying than anything else. Unless he intended to dig deeper and really tear at her muscles, she could ignore the sting of sweat and dust irritating this newly opened wound. The heavy wound on her arm was caused by the cut of a sword and the burn of acid. It would take more work to get the same effect with these needle sized claws.

Iria hissed in pain, keeping her balance as she continued to turn with the kick. She could not launch her turn kick next, aiming now for the demon's face due to his crouching low. There was no point in backing away and looking at any of her fresh wounds. They would hurt and they would bleed just like any other. She simply focused on one attack and then the next. Some may fail to connect but she just had to keep swinging until her strikes hit home.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:22 pm

His hand had been too low against her leg to be of any real help and the movements in the other had been too slow to react. Leaping forward at her he had no choice to take a blow atop his head though as he leapt, as the pain washed over him his own momentum carried him forward.

Not just that but black feathery wings had been there, wings that had either been concealed by some sort of magical glamour or had sprouted their effortless was tough to say though his aim was rather simple as he sought to grab her about the waist. No doubt he was about to eat a lot of elbows and punches for this but the trade off was far more rewarding. He had to hit her with something harder and it was his full intent now to fly as fast as he could once he wrapped her up.

He wouldn't get much altitude but picking her up wasn't his aim here, it was simply driving her back as fast as he could slamming both of them into the arena wall and given their positions it meant driving her back into the stone wall for Gersham was willing to take a few shots hoping that the pay off would be greater or at least slow her down enough for him to take advantage of the situation.

He got distracted there for a moment and nearly paid for it but is still trying to stay alive here, thet both are in this thunderous contest that has just broken down into a drag out slug feast. It just brakes down to who can take more punishment at this stage. There both battered and hurt. What's this? Wings? What is the Prince attempting now?

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Her boot ran into the demon's head but he kept pressing forward. Perhaps she was getting too tired to knock the alien being away anymore. Wings appeared out of nowhere as arms wrapped around Iria's waist. The hold was tight as the monster picked her up and pushed her backwards. Her fists beat down on the creature's head. She could feel herself going faster and faster as she tried to desperately free herself.

Fingers tried going for his eyes, scratching and clawing. She squirmed in his grip but he did not let go. The amazon cried out in agony as the impact shook the unforgiving stone wall. The back of her head bounced off while the air emptied from her lungs once more. Her arms were limp across her opponent's back. She coughed and gasped weakly. It was a brutal blow she suffered across her back. Any attempt to fight back had once again been stopped by another of the demon's abilities.

If she was released, Iria would sway on buckling knees. Her arms would be limp at her sides as she remained in lala land. If the demon did not release her, she would remain resting against him and would make no attempt to free herself. Gersham was in control again but what would he do to ensure he kept this capital position?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:52 pm

That impact with the wall hurt him too, mostly his hands ached, the left might have even been broken as he had to wrap her up to drive her back. As it was his left arm alredy had been seriously injured and was slow to react, now he didn't think it would respond still it was broken, a hairline brake was still a brake.

His head rang with the agony of her head butts, kick and punches but it took him a moment to draw a gasping breath into his lungs and all the power in his right arm to try to spin her around and slam her ot the ground in a spine buster but he failed, or rather his left hand being of little use caused him to drop her as he tried to fling her back into the ground.

Those wings vanished and bot of them needed time to recover but Iria having taken the worst of it needed longer to attain her senses as he dropped down atop her, leaning down he sank his teeth into the shoulder of her good arm and shook his head back and forth going for some muscle damage here before straightening his posture in this full mount. He started to cast blows down against her, right after right seeing how his left was rather useless at this stage and hung limply at his side.

Fucking bitch! Stay down!

What a desperate move! But again momentum has seemed to shift back in the Prince's favor. He's only using the one arm now, I think he's hurt. Twice now Iria has gotten out of similar situations, can she do it again?

Gersham was leaning donward, keeping his head bowed, close to her forehead so that if she opted to use it as a weapon again she couldn't get much momentum behind it. He leaned close to in order to make it harder for her legs to reach him again.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 pm

The gladiatrix fell onto the floor spread eagle. Her eyes were half lidden as she stared into the lights above once more. She groaned as her vision continued to blur and tilt. Iria made no attempts to move as her opponent mounted on top of her again. "Uhhnnnn..." she whimpered in pain as teeth sank into her shoulder and drawing blood as the demon chewed on her for a few moments. The pain helped wake her but she could summon no strength to her body after the crushing collision against the wall.

"Ahhh!" soft cries of pain sound as fist after fist smashed into her face and head. Her damaged arms raised weakly to defend herself but they may as well had not been there. Iria's vision flashed black and white as each punch connected. Each blow made her head smash against the arena floor, dazing the warrior woman further. Slowly, her arms fell to her sides. The gladiatrix could not defend herself, giving Gersham all the free hits he wanted. All the punches, kicks, and other forms of punishment were being repaid one after another. The sounds of the crowds were going in and out as dull eyes stared up into the sky. Lights were on but no one was home as the demon continued to show the human woman her place in the arena.

This was Gersham's moment it seemed. A perfect opportunity to renew his pride and make an example out of this gladiatrix to give reason for the others to fear him. Another punch caused her lip to split and a bit blood to trickle down her chin. Could Iria recover from this much damage?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

He stopped short of pressing her into the realm of unconsciousness. Once he was content that she wasn't defending herself he straightened his posture reaching back with his good hand he reached between her thighs rubbing against her crotch then seizing the material of her clothes he shredded the clothes with his claws exposing her sex. Her clothes virtually useless though of course that had not been his problem as he stroked against the folds of her sex with his hand, his arousing touch buzzing through her, seeping into her flesh in greater quanties.

His hand slid away from her then as he made a quick gesture and chanted generating a ghostly hand to assist him now that one of his arms had been virtually useless.

The ghostly hand grabbed and squeezed one of those luscious orbs, he then retracted his hand from her, leaning down and engulfing her other breast, sucking to coax some of that milk out into his mouth. His lips even brought with it that aphrodisiac, that arousing sensation that swept through her body.

He was brief as he suckled against her. He got up, to walk around her body dropping to his knees between her legs he let a finger trail against the slit of her sex before putting it up against her clit, rubbing a little as he canted once more sending a spark of electricity through her, then went back to fondling her body as he chuckled a little.

The crowd was going wild now, sensing that they were about to see a show.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Still barely concious, the match continued on. But, Iria was in no condition to fight anymore. Her body was limp as she continued to groan in pain. Her head was throbbing and her eyes remained unfocused. Her opponent realized what state she was in and decided to move onto the fun now. What little remained of her outfit was torn away, exposing her lovely folds that many a monster had the pleasure of fucking.

A ghostly hand began to squeeze and mold one of those mountainous globes. The demon himself enjoyed himself with the other, sucking deeply on the erect teat. The aphrodisics pumped directly into the tender mound, causing the amazon to moan weakly as her head rolled from side to side. She was too out of it to care but her body knew what to do as it began to heat up from the insidious chemicals running through her system now. Milk fed into the monster's suckling lips. It always felt absolutely heavenly when being milked and the sensation caused heat to rise in her cheeks.

He took the time to walk around his fallen opponent. The ghost hand kept squeezing and mauling one of those exposed melons as he kneeled down and began to feel up the woman's sex. More of that cruel drug soaked into her netherlips and clitoris, causing her body to grow moist while her pearl slowly exposed itself from hiding. The sparks of electricity caused her body to arch gently as she moaned louder. Her eyes fluttered, shaking her head from side to side. Her conciousness was still trapped within the cobwebs, leaving her all the more vulnerable.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Gersham chuckled, fully intending on enjoying his reward. He felt he deserved it after what his body had gone through. He was hurting in places that shouldn't hurt and it had been too bad that she was out of it, he could have enjoyed himself a bit more but to get her in this state sort of ensured that he was going to have to take the fight to her.

Still her pearl was enticed into making an appearance the cameras a his fingers curled up against the heat of that entrance. Two fingers speared into her then, digging in deep and fast. One thrust as his thumb coiled up to rub against her clit further inducing her as he leaned back over her.

His mouth rewarded by the taste of her milk as he suckled against her, letting his tongue swirl about her nipple. That ghostly hand played with her other orb. Pressing against it, molding her body roughly beneath the grasp of it's ghostly fingers.

Amazing that after all that he was still able to respond, his shaft further hardening and straining against his pants as his fingers began to move inside her core, slowly at first as they pressed back and forth inside her then quickening with each passing moment as if the slooshing sound generated by her wet folds had enticed him to go faster with the press of his fingers as displayed on the jumbo monitor then for all to see.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Though dazed, her body continued to react appropriately. At least now the demon did not have to worry about the amazon suddenly fighting back until she recovered more. By that time, she will be completely saturated in the alien being's aphrodisics. "Ohhhnnn..." his fingers slipped into her tight inviting folds. Every thrust introduced her wet inner walls with more of the demonic drug, churning her love juices more and more. Her hips writhed, rolling against the skillful hand that pleasured her aching body. Each stroke of his thumb caused her eyes to flutter, filling her cloudy mind with wonderful sensations amongst the pounding headache.

The crowds were calling the match, cheering Gersham on. Multiple languages chanted the word 'fuck' over and over again while others called the gladiatrix a weak little slut even if such creatures saying the words would have no chance of beating such a warrior. Slowly, the nude woman began to stir, waking from her punishing beating. Her conciousness was welcomed with wave after wave of lustfilled heat, causing Iria to moan and arch her body.

Lips were sucking deeply on her tit, sucking the milk right out of the heavy mammary while hands fondled and fucked her now trembling form. "Uhhnnn... Ohhhnnnnn... Ughhh..." she grunts and moans, already feeling her control slipping. No! She had to fight back! But her body had been laying relaxed for several minutes now. Her strained and damaged muscles did not want to move. The drug in her system was telling her to lay there, let this beast fuck you over and over again. She moaned again, her eyes fluttering as the monster's thumb continued to stroke her now pulsing clit.

"St-Stop..." she moaned weakly, "Get... Get off... Uhhnnn..." She lifted an arm and tries to strike the demonic foe. But her fist beats lightly. The desperation was there but none of the power as she kept hitting him over and over again.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Urged on by the crowd he was not going to immediately rush to the main course. He had to work for this and damnit he was going to enjoy it, though he chuckled at Iria's words.

Now why would I do that?

It was a good thing that she had no strength in those blows that reigned down against his shoulder as with his good arm working against her body and the other useless he would have had no recourse but to take this punishment but the strength had left her to his delight.

She was aware enough now that he greeted her with a little sneer.

Stop fighting you little slut. It is over now. Time for the fun to truly begin.

If he wasn't in such a sorry state there were things he was going to her. As it was he was still going to give her some rather rough treatment. It was going to take him a while to recover from this, a broken arm, possible cracked ribs and a massive head ache to boot.

His fingers pressed into her, deeper than before. A piety that he couldn't brake this one ... he did not have the money despite being a Prince. The real Gersham had the funds no doubt but he really was but a thought given substance. His kingdom did not truly exist though he was richly rewarded today as he went back to her breast, slipping his tongue around her nipple as he gazed at her.

Little bitch, you broke my arm, oh, how I'd like to brake yours but fortune is kind on you, I can't brake you too badly.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 am

Well that depended on what sort of breaking the demon intended. One way or another, her will shall be broken at the end of this match or after. Iria would struggle till the end but that end was coming closer by the second. The longer she remained in contact with this creature, the more aphrodisics that were absorbed into her system. That voice telling her to fight grew fainter by the moment as her fist continued to weakly hit her opponent.

"Ahhhhhnnnn!" Iria's body arched as the fingers slid even deeper. Her inner walls hugged tightly around the invading digits. The thrusts were now much longer strokes along her tender passage. The sensation caused her struggles to freeze for a few moments before remembering to keep resisting this beast. Juices soaked Gersham's fingers as they flowed freely out of her puffing netherlips. Toes curled inside her boots as her heels kicked at the ground in sexual frustration.

Her fist unclenched as her strikes were reduced to weak pawing at the muscular form on top of her. Moans escaped her with every breath. The heat just kept building inside her belly and loins. The drug was melting away her resistance like butter on a hot pan. Her hips rose and fell, grinding against the fingers they played with her insides like an instrument. No amount of sucking seemed to drain those heavy jugs as the demon sucked long and deep. Every swirl and flick of his tongue sent shivers up and down the amazon's spine. "Uhhhhnnn... Oh Goddess!" she cried. The gladiatrix whimpered, her body tensing up with every touch this demon had to offer. She was physically beaten and now the creature sought to dominate her soul.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 am

He knew full well he could brake her mentally that was alright but he desired to do so physically as well but he couldn't cover the damages. So for the moment she was lucky in that regard as her body instinctually responded to his.

His mouth filled with her milk that he drank town greedily as he sucked against her breast, enjoying the swirl of his tongue against her. He paused taking a break from the massive globe as he dancing against her neck, letting his tongue make a long slow lick up it as that ghostly hand pressed firmly against and orb.

His fingers twisted slightly against the tight core of her body already imagining something else there and how pleasant it would feel he let his fingers slid out of her wet body and would have stuck them into her mouth had he trusted her not to bite. As it was he suckled those juices off those digits before freeing himself from his pants, angling his body so that she was beneath him and his meat jutted up against her. Eagerly craving this he waited, waited for it to sink in with her as to what was about to happen.

Even his cock had been capable of letting loose that desire, that aphrodisiac though he smirked above her before stabbing his hips against her own in a single deep swoop puncuated by a grasp of pleasure at the feel of her body wrapped around his.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 am

Nails dug into the monster's shoulder as she clinged as tight as she could. Iria was left gasping as every breath filled her senses with the stench of her own sex and arousal. She could not think straight as the fingers kept pumping away, ebbing away her willpower while spreading more of that vile drug.

His lips moved higher, leaving her engorged nipple dripping milk. His tongue traced her neck as she unconciously allowedher head to tilt to the side. "Ooohhhnnn..." She lacked the strength to fight back any longer. The amazon allowed the alien conquerer to do what he willed with her gorgeous body. He did not wait long to take his prize as he sat up and revealed his hot throbbing meat. Iria did not look but she did not need to. She felt the shaft sliding back and forth over her dripping wet folds. Her hips twitched as if already feeling the hardened rod piercing deep inside her. The anticipation alone was almost enough to make her climax.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnn!" Her cries sound through the arena followed by the roar of the audience. Even her fans were cheering the demon on, watching their favorite being utterly dominated by the thick demonic rod now pumping inside her twitching form. Iria's eyes rolled back into whites, the cock feeding the aphrodisics with each thrust. Her insides clinged to the rod, milking it in hopes of gaining the wealth of seed awaiting her. Without thinking, she began to buck her hips, willing fucking the cock that would destroy her.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next