View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Shame (for Iria) 

Post Re: Shame (for Iria)
And mate.

He realized that it was close that he rolled the dice. Some times snake eyes came up, sometimes you walked away from the table as a winner.

It was hardly over of course but he could feel the change in momentum now, his sword arm now devoid of the blade grabbed at her left thigh before she could stagger back out of his reach, pulling forward as he sought to trip her up before she had a chance to recover.

But what was worse was that he chose to exude his little talent then. Seeping out of his pours had been an invisible chemical that crept into her skin through her own pours as contact was made with her. An aphrodisiac that would begin to work wonders against her own arousal though he was taking no chances as he followed her down so that he would end up atop her, this time laying flat against her, trying to wedge a knee between her legs to part them as the hand covered in miasma came up to grab at the burns on her arm, squeezing them as he chuckled above her.

I'm going to enjoy this.

Just when Iria was mounting a come back but she's been down once before. Will she recover? Did that punch take more out of her than normal? Those darts seem to have affected her to lead to this point but as long as she remains conscious you can't place anything past her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:32 pm

The busty gladiatrix was still trying to get air back into her lungs as he grappled her. She fell backwards, hammer slipping from her fingers as he came crashing down on top of her. She felt heat filling her body as he continued to touch her bare skin. It was a strange tingling sensation though it was hardly anything to notice right now in her current predicament.

"Uuhhhnnn..." she groaned in agony, still breathless from the previous exchange. The miasma sent chills down her arm while the burns sent pins and needles following. Iria squirmed but lacked the strength to free her arm much less get this demon off of her. The knee easily wedged between her legs, parting her thighs. Her free hand tried to push him away as best as she could. Iria's heart was pounding in her ears as each breath could be heard inside them. She would recover slowly but there was no telling what else this being would do to wear her down. Heat continued to radiated from her wounded arm and held thigh, spreading the aphrodisic through her system slowly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:42 pm

He had managed to make space for himself between her thighs as she tried to push him away. His upper torso lifted slightly as she pushed capturing him beneath the jaw for the moment but he struggled against her grasp for the moment. His right hand had not assisted him as of yet, it had other plans as those small claws tore through the material of her top exposing her large left breast, claws scrapping against her skin drawing little scratches against her as his hand danced against such an obvious target.

She could even feel his firmness coming to life though thankfully she still had been covered there as well as he tough now he began to wrestle with her arm trying unsuccessful thus far to pin it down so as not to be partially pushed back.

All the while he let his clawed thumb dig into the wound on her arm letting the acidic burn that she had felt earlier experience yet another sensation of pain to both distract her and weaken her further as his lower body shifted between her thighs.

It looks bleak now but Iria still has that arm free. Still she can use the other or kick, in this position. I doubt she could buck the Prince off her at this stage but look at that breast! So large and full, ripe to the touch I bet. Oh, how I'd love to be touching that right now folks. I bet the Prince is the envy of everyone here at the moment, atop Iria like this, with her body partially exposed beneath him it is to die for.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Gersham was still in control as he took this opportunity to shed Iria of some of that tight fitting suit. Her left breast burst free from its confinement, completely exposed to the pores of the demon's hand as he squeezed and played with the target. "Uhhnn..." she groaned again as she felt the tingling warmth soak into the mountainous globe. It firmed and pulsed with her rapidly beating heart. The exposed nipple grew erect as more hot blood engorged the swelling nub.

But the searing pain in her arm kept her focus on the battle at hand. Though her struggles were weak, the gladiatrix was managing hinder her opponent with just one arm. She kept pushing to try and keep him away. Her arm was her only defense right now as her legs had nothing to kick with his body still so close to her own. Iria was in alot of pain but she would not submit. Feeling her opponent's rousing manhood only made her struggle more. But it was only a matter of time before her arm was pinned or handled in some way.

"Ahhhnnn!" she cried out as the thumb dug into her wound. Her hand slid past the demon's jaw and grabbed a handful of his long hair. Head reared back, she suddenly pulled the head towards her, smashing it against her forehead. Iria groaned in pain as the desperate attack caused her own brain to bounce around in her skull. But she did not relent, pushing the head away only to pull it back for another headbutt, hopefully hitting that third eye of his. The amazon would do one more headbutt after that before trying to push the demon off her body. Her arm would fall limp to her side as she would stare dazed into the bright lights above. She would be stunned for a few precious moments before finally attempting to roll onto her side and then onto her hands and knees. Her exposed breast would bounce and jiggle with every slow motion of her body now.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Due to his third eye being located in his forehead he had been particularly vulnerable to head butts. He snarled as she made contact with him, his eye barely closing in time before the impact. It was a desperate move, one that hurt her as much as him but given the situation there were few options.

Gersham snarled, though he hardly had time to react before another head butt smashed into him and her arm went back to him, trying to push him away as he stubbornly fought to remain there. He grabbed hold of her top mostly for something to latch on to in order to keep her from succeeding but he had been too rattled by her blows and the material of her clothes, already weakened ripped, exposing both her breasts now but she was able to press him away for the time being.

The crowd was roaring at this stage and for the last five minutes or so they hadn't quieted. Apparently they were getting their money's worth.

Bitch! Gersham snarled as he grabbed at his aching head. Apparently it was not yet check mate. One of his hands reached out to grab her by the ankle before she could get to far and yanked trying to bring her back to the ground as he battled the throbbing sensation coursing though his head and the stinging sensation in his central eye.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Her desperate attempt ended up costing more of her outfit. Both breasts hung freely, swaying as she tried to crawl away from the monster. Iria was slowly recovering though her arm hurt more than ever now. By the time she recovered enough to start moving, Gersham's claw was already holding tightly to her ankle. She fell flat on her face as he pulled her closer to prevent her from escaping. The warrior woman would get back onto her hands knees though and send a kick back at her opponent's head and face.

Iria kicked repeatidly until she was released. She would continue to crawl away before slowly rising back to her feet. The amazon was panting heavily, still reeling from the blow that brought her down in the first place. She looked around, seeing that her hammer was no further away from her and near the angry demon. It was doubtful he would try to use such an unwieldy weapon but now she was unarmed. She brought up both arms in a fighting stance but it was obvious that she was less than steady on her feet now. The lights of the arena caused her body to glisten like a goddess, revealing every curve and feature of her heavy breasts.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Gersham had not held on for long though he expected her kick and manage to block it. The next came at his chest and her grunted, same with the third though that one was blocked partially though at that stage he had enough of her kicks and she scrambled away. He rose, she did as well and he saw her attention flicker towards the hammer.

He wasn't going to let it be a factor this time around, launching the miasma that coated his left hand at the weapon to drive it further away from the pair. His chest stung, head ached and ribs burned but he was incited with her resistance so far. It made him blind to reason. There were all manners of ploys he could have used such as sitting back and hurling his darts again but he waited for more of that misama to quickly coat his left hand before sputtering out a few words and gesturing sharply in her direction with the right.

The earth erupted around her, boney skeletal hands reaching up to grasp at her legs as he grinned at her he launched a black dart at her hoping the hands would impede her from movement but he did this more out of reflex as he strolled forward, the last of that miasma sent her way, unarmed though he sported tiny claws and fangs he was determined to bring the fight to her while she was still reeling before his own body gave out.

Let's end this. He snarled, one way or the other he was determined as he came forward.

The crowd was in an uproar. They didn't know if they wanted to cheer her on or wanted to see her defeated to see the show but seeing how they had spent most of the day seeing mere students run and plead from monsters it was refreshing to see one really have to work at it.

Unbelievable! Iria's back up, but what dirty trick is this? The Prince is trying to rob her of her mobility now and is he going to keep at range and toss darts at her all day, here comes the first, looks easy enough to dodge under, the Prince really lobed that one, way off the mark there but he's coming forward now and now he looks annoyed, this has certainly been more work than he expected.

Had Gersham been paying attention to the announcer he would have disagreed. He made this match knowing full well that it was going to be tough as he had something to prove, he still had yet to prove it but he was one step closer to it now then before.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Without warning, hands came from the ground and held tightly to her legs. "Nnngh! Coward!" Iria tried to pull herself free but as she broke free from a few of the hands, more came up and pulled her back to the ground. Hearing the bolt, the amazon ducked under it but that did little to help her. She continued to pull at her bonds as the demon approached her slowly. The amazon kicked her legs as best as she could, trying to brute force her way free.

With her legs held, there was no way she could use those powerful kicks of hers. One of her arms was heavily damaged leaving her with little means to fight back and defend herself. Her opponent approached with nothing in hand, perhaps intending to get some much needed revenge from the pummeling earlier.

If unable to free herself, Iria would resort to her fighting stance though being unable to shift her legs any. She would be planted in place, left waiting for her foe to come to her. The warrior woman glared at her foe, less than pleased about her predicament. The gladiatrix would wait until he struck first and try to defend and counter if an open shows itself.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

He had been called worse in his days though the hands were indiscriminate in who they grabbe and thus i he got to close he would be subject to them as well. No, he simply wanted to ensure she wasn't about to keep away from him until she recovered a little to press the fight to him so he made sure that she would be going no where.

Once he was nearly in arms length he gazed at her heavy breasts, smirked then prepared himself. With her legs being held down he was out of the range of her arms but he did something unusual, making a sharp gesture the hands vanished though he sprung at her then swiping a claw at her.

His claws weren't coated in miasma this time and were rather tiny so he did not run the risk of injuring her too badly with them, hurting, yes, killing highly unlikely unless he struck a vital area just right and he doubted that her torso would be subject to such, he simply could not penetrate her flesh deep enough on most occassions with a Herculean effort on his part.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 pm

She glared at her opponent as she continued to squirm. Just as he attacked though, the skeletal hands disappeared. The amazon ducked under one of the swiping claws as she threw herself forward. Her right arm was damaged so she held that back to guard while throwing a straight with her left for the monster's gut. The hands were unnecessary as she had no intention of fleeing. Fighting up close and personal was her own preference afterall.

The gladiatrix continued her forward assault by following the punch with a close ranged knee. She hoped to return the favor for the brutal jab earlier or at least hit those tender ribs. Her head and wounds were throbbing painfully but the battle was not over yet. While the demon seemed content with trying for shallow scratches, Iria was putting all she had into her strikes to bruise muscle and bone if not break them. She had wounded this thing before. Anything that can be wounded can be defeated was the simple logic going through the busty warrior's head right now.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 pm

She avoided the claw as he sprung forward. The hands had only been a precaution until now but it was her left hand that landed a hard blow against him that momentarily froze him followed by a vicious knee that droze the air from his lungs as he gasped but he was incited now, Incited, hurt, and angry his side hand came at her ribcage even as a fire surged through his own.

At such a close range they were both coing to land more blows then usual or so the demon had guessed though he had been halted from pressing forward for a moment he prepared to follow up that punch with a sharp little front kick generating what power he could now behind his blows. He was hurt, he was upset and he sort of threw out any sort of stragety at the moment as he let this cloud his mind with his own obession.

What a match folks! At this rate they're going to beat each other senseless. I don't know why he would want to but the Prince is holding his ground even after taking that vicious knee, I talked about being envious of him earlier, I'm not now.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Both attacks connected in a quick combination. Even without her weapon, Iria's attacks still packed a punch. But the woman found herself gasping in pain as the creature countered with a punch of his own. The blow caused the amazon to stagger backwards, her breasts heaving and bouncing for the cameras. Falling back only left her open as the front kick sank into her stomach. She groaned in pain, breathing hard as she tried to endure the punishing blows. The bolts from before left her body bruised, making every hit to her body hurt more than usual.

She tried to raise her right arm but could only hiss in pain. But she followed through, twisting her body and swinging a strong roundhouse kick with her right leg instead. The damage was showing compared to the beginning of the match. She was no longer as sharp and agile as before. At least while kicking, she could defend with her undamaged arm a bit but kicking had its own share of openings. She just had to keep dishing out more punishment than she was taking though that may be more and more difficult as these exchanges continue.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 pm

She fell back and launched a round house kick. Not that he liked getting hit and all but he preferred her kicks to the crushing power of her hammer. His third eye wasn't necessary to tell him that she was slowing he could see it in the kick she launched and was able to block it on his arm.

The impact caused a shiver to course through his arm, it was sore and bruised but had that blow actually landed flush then there would be even greater problems. He lashed out the second he had felt that kick impact him, striking when she would be harder pressed to balance as he thrust a palm at her chest, hard as he generated strength from his shoulder.

The arm he had been blocking with was incredible sore too and slow to react though he dropped his guard a little from his face to masked those ribs a bit better since they were such a target and hurt like hell at the time being.

The crowd was loving every second of it as the topless amazon continued to slug it out with the Prince.

Iria's breasts bouncing and swaying with each movement of her body captured on the monitors for all to see as the announcer let loose about the resurgence of the amazon, that this one was close and made speculations between which one of them would cry uncle first.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Her kick was stopped but even blocking did a little damage. The palm passed through her guard easily and smashed into one of those luscious melons swaying on her chest. Being hit in the breast always hurt but Iria's were also full of precious milk. The palm pushed into the large globe and caused milk to spurt out from her engorged teat. "Uhhnnn.." she moaned, feeling all that pressure release. It sent a bubbly sensation through her brain which caused her stagger a bit.

Her arms went up to cover her chest as she gasped in pain and pleasure. Gritting her teeth, she growled angerly as she lashed out at the demon again. Her good arm swung for a hook across her opponent's jaw. Milk dripped lightly from her harmed breast as her already weak guard lowered to protect the mass of bountiful flesh. Her own anger was blinding her judgement as she tried to make the creature pay for the harsh blow to her chest.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 pm

The blow came in and he had seen it almost too late for he was caught up in the shower of unexpected milk that he may have know about had he done a little research first so her fist came at him, he pulled away but not enough as she grazed her jaw kissing it with her knuckles.

He staggered back, fortunate that he had pulled back some and lessened the blow but even now he was falling back. One hand going back to stop his fall completely as he held himself up in a squatting position though at once he threw an up kick at her trying more so to drive her back enough so that he could take the moment to scramble back to his feet so she could not press her advantage of the situation then rather striking her but he wasn't too picky, if he connected he wouldn't have minded under the circumstances.

He gasped, sucked in a deep breath of air as his needle-like teeth could be view for a moment as he tried to clear the cobs webs that collected at his mind albeit briefly for it seemed that much of what he was doing was on automatic at this stage rather than any elaborate thought or planning on his part. No this had degenerated into a brawl pure and simple and while her laxtation had been surprising he was no longer distracted now. Even if it were for just a moment.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next