View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Shame (for Iria) 

Post Re: Shame (for Iria)
Yes, those rewards felt splendid around his meat as he plunged into the core of her body drawing out a moan from her lips as he did so. He filled her up and found that his body was swimming inside her own, surging as he flowed over her, against her, through her with each powerful thrust into the core of her body.

Such a slut! He commented as she lifted her hips though in that moment she was his slut and he was enjoying this sensation that was riding over him.

As her hips bucked against his he brought his down feeling that tightness around him and he had thought that she had a well trained body. Despite being the fuck toy of so many monsters in the arena she was still pleasant to have, still nice and tight and he had lost himself in thought for a moment wondering if it were exercises on her part or her masters that kept her in such a prime state. At that moment he didn't really care as he filled her, groaning as he brought himself down against her.

His good hand rubbed against her clit in small circles as he liked her neck again, sucklling on it the same way he had done her breast earlier.

He had cleaned all her juices off by sucking his own fingers not having trusted her not to bite though now those fingers were rubbing against her.

Your Masters have kept you in good shape. I had expected you to be used up by this point. His words had been punctuated with a gasp as his thrusts slowed down. He could feel the pressure building in his own body and did not wish to be undone so soon. He didn't want her to cum yet either, he was unsure at this stage if he was going to frustrate her by just leaving her in agony or utterly exhausting he had yet to decide which though he had to decide soon.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 am

The lewd sound of squishing juices filled the air as each thrust caused the hardened member to slurp deep inside the amazon's shivering form. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. She did not notice the pain radiating from her many bruises or the dirt grinding into her wounds. All she could feel was the demon's cock pushing hard and deep into her contracting folds.

His insults fell on deaf ears, too drugged to care as she continued to devote what strength she had left to fucking this monster. The crowds agreed though as they continued to chant various insults down at the defeated woman. As a slave though, she was very well maintained. Her body healed quickly and she had great strength and endurance even before coming to the arena. But that alone was not enough to save her when she was an ADD agent.

Her clitoris twitched as the clawed fingers teased the sensitive bundle of nerves. The demon's hips slowed but Iria's did not. The amazon kept fucking the monster. She moaned louder and louder. She wanted to cum so badly and she would do anything to release this tension and heat building inside her belly. Her hips rolled skillfully, grinding her opponent's rod against her tight inner walls as they continued to squeeze harder. Each pull of her hips made it feel like her cunt was sucking the invading rod.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

Gersham groaned. He had some ideas, she had her own and it seemed as if he wanted to continue to fuck her like this she was going to get him to cum soon. So he did the only thing he could do in that circumstance, he withdrew from that splendid heat entirely not giving her the satisfaction of that quick release that she sough.

He gasped as he sat on his knees his hand and the ghostly hand pressed her breasts together and he grinned at the little slut as he rolled her over onto her stomach.

Leaning over her he let his lips play against her neck as his tongue darted behind her ear wiggling against it briefly. He then slapped her ass with his hand with enough force that she would feel what he was doing to her as he then rubbed against that ass cheek.

Slowly he moved back over her though this time his shaft sought out another hole, pressing against her ass he used no mercy as he thrust inside it, her juices on his cock serving as the lubrication that they had at that given moment in time.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 am

"Ooohhhnnn..." the gladiatrix groaned as the hot pecker withdrew entirely with a lewd wet slurp. She whimpered and tried to press closer only to have the demon push her back and roll her onto her stomach. Once more, she felt that warm presence pressing against her. The demon was pressed against her back while the pulsing cock sawed between the cheeks of her ass. His tongue danced across her ear, sending shivers down her spine as the amazon cooed with pleasure. "Uhhnnn..."

"Ahh!" she gasped in shock as his hand slapped down on her firm ass. The stinging pain was soon soothed by the dripping wet cock rubbing against it. Toes curled inside her boots in anticipation. She wanted to get up but the demon was still very much in control of the situation. Her body tensed as the tip pressed against her anus. "Auughh!" her body arched as the unyielding rod pushed into her even tighter passage in one powerful thrust. Her tender walls clinged around the meat, nearly choking it as her body clenched and relaxed over and over again. The slave was used to this position as well as she began to rock her body back against the man's hips. Being even tighter and with stronger muscles, the amazon warrior was milking the wonderful rod even harder than before. Butterflies fluttered inside her belly as both pain and pleasure clashed inside her core.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 am

His attempts at denile had been met with only partial success as he now thrust into her greeted by tighter muscles as he squeezed against him, forcing a groan from his lips as his hips slapped up against her ass. He was quicker now as he moved atop her pinning her down beneath him as he buried himself inside her core filling her with himself;

She was too tight back her and he was already leaking into her, his own essence flooding her body as she pressed around him though he did not stop. Rather he swatted her ass again then hose two fingers into her core again diving wildly against her.

He was filling her up with cum as he let out a gutter groan of pleasure that had washed out from his lips. He could feel his fingers moving inside her pussy, rubbing against hie cock given that thin wall of flesh that separated the two.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 am

Though he succeeded in reducing the warrior woman to a slut, he was losing control of this other form of battle. Warm cum began to spurt deep into the amazon's ass, filling the tight passage as she milked the member for all its worth. But the victory was short lived as his fingers plunged right into quivering cunt. He pumped hard and fast, showing no mercy as the gladiatrix's hips began to twitch and spasm out of control.

"Aiiiiieeeeee!" Her scream produced a loud cheer from the crowds as the chimes sound. The battle was over as Iria began to climax hard. The tension and heat melted inside her and shot right up into her very soul. Milk spurt from both her heavy mammaries as juices squirted out of hungerly contracting folds. The warrior woman's eyes rolled back in her head as switches in her brain turned off. She was programmed to submit upon climaxing. She would not fight anymore and recognized this demon as her Master and she his prize.

Iria groaned there on the floor as the monster continued to release his load into her anus. She layed there limp on the arena floor. Medics were already gathered just beyond the gate, ready to tend to the two fighters' wounds. It would not be fair for Gersham to be unable to have his prize fully due to injuries. The arena staff would wait for the demon to finish with his victory before offering to take Iria to be cleaned up and prepared for service.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 am

He grimmaced, hearing the chimes that indicated the end of the conflict. Already? His head snapped menacingly at the arena gates though that was enough to pause the medics there and cause them to wait.

Gersham knew that they were both in rough shape but he wanted to enjoy this. His third eye, that with the mystical connections that let him see the truth in things had told him of her now submissive state after she had achieved her own orgasmic bliss.

His fingers had been saturated with her juices and once again he found his fingers escaping her, then his claws lifted scratching against her back lazily.

He rolled her back over, gazing down at her, his shaft still oozing his own release. Clean up the mess you have made! He commanded as he reached down to her hair, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her up to a sitting position pulling her closer to him as he presented her with his shaft.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 am

Iria's glistening beauty was marred with dirt and dust sticking to her sweating body. She groaned weakly as she was pulled onto her knees by her hair. The defeated amazon did not resist though and naturally lowered her gaze until ordered to tend to his glistening rod. "Yes, Master," she whimpered submissively. Her entire body was in pain but she would obey without complaint.

She winced as she tried to move her arms. Both were wounded and bleeding but she still lifted them and took hold of the demon's cock. The slave licked her lips before swirling her tongue over the still oozing tip. "Mm.." she purred softly at the taste and slowly spread her lips around the throbbing flesh. Her tongue lathered the rod before she pulled her head back, taking long deep sucks on the monster's phallus. Iria would clean the rod and then some if allowed.

The crowds were still cheering, taking pictures or recording the scene of the beaten and battered gladiatrix sucking off the victor. Even after she had licked and sucked him clean, Iria would continue to give the alien being head until told to stop. Though her entire body ached, the pleasure of her Master was more important than her own well being at this point.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 am

She was well trained indeed! The "real" Gemsham delighted in braking people, though it was clear that someone had already beaten him to that and many a monter in the arena he assumed. Gersham took delight in braking individuals though he had made a note to comment her Masters given that the sudden change in her, he could see with his third eye that she was broken previously and probably several times since but he trembled, oozing into her mouth as he throbbed.

Under normal circumstances he could not risk this, sticking a rather vulnerable portion of his anatomy in her mouth like this. It was far too risky though now as she bobbed her head uo and down that length he thrusts his hips against her hungry mouth.

He had not stopped her as she finished cleaning him and let her mouth and tongue work against his sensitive member swishing against it as he groaned as his hand tightened against her hair. Fuck! That was good and he was not about to release so soon again as he pulled out of her mouth with a loud audible pop.

He lifted her chin up with his good hand to gazed down at her eyes. Do you wish to cum again, slut? He asked as he looked down at her.

She was covered in blood, sweat, dust and milk and yet she couldn't have looked any finer in that moment. He had to work for this and it wouldn't have really mattered what she looked like. While some would see a filthy, nude amazon he saw a divine goddess. Yes, he was biased at having fought her this hard and his body was going to hate him in the morning yet for the time being he was coping quiet well, adreniline assisting him in easing the pain a little as he gazed down at her.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:32 am

Her tongue reached out to give the victor's tip a final lick before being too far away to pleasure it further. She did not have to ask if he liked it. The amazon could feel how it pulsed and swelled inside her mouth, growing hotter and hotter with each passing lick. The woman's gaze was going to lower but the demon's finger lifted her chin so she could look at the being that defeated her. Her arms fell gently to her sides as she panted softly in pain. She was a complete mess but her owner seemed to admire her and that sent her heart racing.

The question was one that did not need to be asked. Licking her lips again, ignoring the taste of blood from her lip, she nodded her head. "Y-Yes," she said softly, "Yes, Master. Please fuck your slave. I am yours. Do as you wish." Her insides trembled with anticipation. Even with the stabbing pains coming from nearly every part of her body, Iria looked forward to fucking again and again on this arena floor. She took slow shuddering breaths, causing those breasts to heave up and down. The crowds were getting their moneys worth as the warrior woman remained on her knees like a proper slave should.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Gersham could be cruel if he wanted to be though he had damaged her enough at this moment, not wanting to risk any permeant damage he had relented a little here, his eyes gazing down at her as she replied. It was rare that he was so turned on, he had so much sex in his time that the actual act hadn't seemed to matter to much to him but never before had he had to work this hard to acquire it before thus he was greatly excited by the prospect now.

Then lay back. He was enjoying her obidence though truth be told it was highly due to the fact that she would have been too difficult to handle otherwise as beat up as he was. His head may have throbbed vigorously and his left arm dangled uselessly at his side but he dropped to his knees coax her to part her legs by seizing one and parting it slightly.

Too bad she was already owned, she could have been useful and he compared her to his little sllut demoness Esper. Why could he not recall what happened to her? It was due to his creation and since Esper had not really existed either she was totally in his mind. He had memory of her but had been yet to discover what truly happened to her. He assumed that she died or he had to get rid of her but either way you would think he'd remember something like that.

He was her Master in this moment, however, so he would take that. He leaned down giving her clit a little lick then he rubbed it in small circles as his tongue swept against her sex, up and down that moist slit. He could taste her on his tongue as he purred against her body obviously enjoying her taste, the smell, the feel as his tongue disappeared inside her with a little push. He was buying some time for himself to recover enough to sweep inside her again but had no great regenerative powers and wanted to bid his time a little to make that possible.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

The beaten gladiatrix obeyed, her muscles cried out as she leaned back until she was laying flat on her back. Her legs were parted already for him as he moved down to taste his prize. Iria did not care about the details at this point. Though her Mistress loved it when she was victorious, the Midrozi certainly did not mind her defeats unless it was against another gladiatrix. Against monsters, having both wins and losses ensured the crowds would keep coming to see a fight and possibly a good fuck afterwards.

"Uhhnnn... Ohhhnnn... Master..." she mewled with absolute delight. The tongue flicked across her clitoris, causing the bundle of nerves to jump back to full attention. The monster rubbed his face against the helpless nub while the tongue moved lower to tend to the beautiful amazon. Each swipe across her netherlips caused toes to curl and her hips to rock forward. She gasped as it finally plunged deeper into her. The demon could taste the human's sexual fluids, flowing freely onto his delving tongue. Iria did not move much due to her wounds. Her hips kept rocking forward but otherwise she was left staring up at the dome ceiling above as more wonderful sounds escaped her lips.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Esper was trained to stay still until he commanded, he remembered torturing her sexual was a favorite of his but in this moment it was enticing that her hips bucked up against him. She wanted this and he wanted to give her this as well.

He felt those hips rise as he touched her inner most core as he had been coaxed on by her sounds. His fingers rubbed against that clit going faster now, rubbing her in quicker circles as his tongue plunged into her deeper.

The good news was that he could not radiate those enticing pheramones through his tongue, that aphrodisiac that played with her mind though he could deliever it though his fingers that had played with her clit, pumping more of this chemical into her just as his tongue began to bob back and forth within her.

Look at that tongue go! See how those folds glisten? Iria enjoys a good fucking as much as a good fight!The crowd of course was still cheering as the show continued on.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Heat rose in the warrior woman's cheeks. The demonic aphrodisics continued to batter her already defeated will, enthralling the slave deeper into the demon's embrace. The clit swelled in between his fingers, making it all the more sensitive as he continued to rub and roll the pearl around. Her hips jolt over and over as electric bliss shot straight up her spine. "Oooohhhhnnnn..." Drool began to trickle out of the corner of her mouth as she was given more and more doses of the evil drug.

Iria's eyes were glazed over. She could not see what was happening but could hear the cheering crowds and her own sounds of wanton desire. Juices soaked into the demon's lips and tongue. Her insides squeezed around the long wiggling muscle harder and harder. The tip jabbed at the deepest part of her being causing her mind to simply halt as her insides began to melt into a soul searing heat once more. There was no stopping it as the molten lava shot up through her loins. "Ahhhhhhnnnnnnn!" her cries erupted cheers from the audience as the amazon came yet again. Juices squirt and gushed into the demon's awaiting mouth all while Iria's body convulsed with a seizure of pure bliss.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 pm

His tongue surged into her deeper and deeper rewarded by her eruption, feeling her body quiver and close around her as she exploded. His tongue rewarded as he lapped up the juices she released, swallowing up as much of her juices as possible.

The ghostly hand had still been mauling a breast but moved so that it's fingers wrapped about her nipple, gently twisting it as his hand lifted away from her clit capturing the peak of the other and doing the same, his hand collecting the dust and dried milk on his fingers though he didn't care. He already knew that the pair of them would need to be thoroughly cleaned up after this.

He crawled up to her body on his knees, his head lowering back to her neck where he bite her, softly without braking the skin. His now cleaned member being poised against her again. He was eager for more and while he had not fully recovered he sought to keep her on this high. He doubted that he needed to recover all the way to get her to unwind again.

He groaned while poised above her then whispered against her ear. Oh he doubted that she would consciously hear it at that stage but he spoke it nevertheless. Maybe she would think of it later as her own thoughts, maybe she would desire it for herself. He did not know for certain. There was a good chance she wouldn't remember at all but that was ok, she would come to hear it again later.

I want a rematch. I can beat you without magic. No tricks.

And with that he found himself plunging back into her sweltering core.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next