View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Shame (for Iria) 

Post Re: Shame (for Iria)
But Iria, you never told me which you prefer. I suppose I'll have to guess.

Oh, he could tell the differences in her reactions though he returned to gentle licks and sucks as he teased her further. Even as he did that his finger curled about as it slide and rubbed against the slit of her sex. He gathered her juices against it as he rubbed against it.

So, since he did not answer the question am I to assume that you do not wish to be milked? Oh he knew the answer to that too as he went back to those soft licks as his thumb pressed against her clit, rolling it back and forth.

I realize I told you if you appeared to needy I may deny you. But Master asked you a question, it would be impolite not to answer and I can only assume you don't care. But I also know that you have been taught differently, to submit to your pleasures so I will be kind this once and allow you the opportunity to answer the question, quick before I change my mind.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:58 pm

She very much answered the question. 'Drink it all' clearly implies milking but the slave would not be able to argue nor was there really any way to make the answer any more clear. It was the demon's choice on whether to allow or deny her prize. With so much of the demonic drug in her system, it seemed as if there was more aphrodisics running through her veins than actual blood. Forming any coherent thought at this point was becoming nearly impossible.

She cried out when her clitoris was rolled around. The nub was standing at full attention and twitching violently, sending tremors of pure bliss up into her loins. Her mouth opened and closed as her head reared back but nothing came out but groans. Every motion over the engorged pearl made her mind go blank as her sex began to melt from this unbearable heat. Iria was about to cum and she knew it. She could not control herself as her hips unconciously rose and fell to touch that wonderful hand stimulating her.

The amazon whimpered as tears ran down her cheeks from the sheer tension her body was in right now. She knew her Master would not allow to cum, holding at the edge until she answer or she broke. Iria wanted to answer but no words would form. The longer she took, the more aphrodisics were pumped into her system. Her eyes were glassy as she stared up at her Master. Her body swayed weakly before finally slumping to her knees. Her legs felt numb as all the blood in her body were going to other areas of her body now. Without a thought, she reached out with her tongue to lick the demon's juice covered fingers. She could only show her obedience and servitude in this form. Her mind was completely drenched in the demon's drug.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh, he had indeed heard her answer but he was playing with her now. At she questioned his on it he would have said that she was unclear in telling him how to drink it all though he felt that she was close now.

Slumping down to her knees he felt her tongue working agaist his fingers greedily, her senses long and it had been some time since he had trained Esper. Eventuallly she had gotten use enough to the drug to endure it, barely that is.

Would Iria reach that point? He could only speculate with how many battles he had to best her at before he dropped down to his knees, pulling his fingers away from her hungry lips he seized the back of her head implanting a fierce kiss on her lips, his tongue entwining against her own briefly before he pulled back and released her with a grin.

He would not fool himself and say that it was the fight that reduced her to this state. No, it was the drug.

In the future Iria you will be rewarded. The harder you fight, the more benefits you shall receive. I don't ever want you to throw a match, if you do this pleasure you now feel can easily be pain. Now, you cracked my ribs and broke my arm. I will grant you two requests, two that you can invoke at your leisure. Think of them, when to use them. While you think I'll be busy ...

He grabbed a breast again rougly. Squeezing it as he sucked upon it, drinking that luscious milk straight into his mouth. He had only stopped to switch breasts, squeezing that one instead as he sucked and drank alternating between the two.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm

"Mmph... Mmm..." Iria purred into the deep embrace. Her eyes slowly closed, submitting entirely to her Master's will. Heat flooded her brain, further dulling her mind but she did not care. It all felt so amazing being in contact with this demonic being. She sucked deeply on the tongue that invaded her mouth. When the kiss finally broke, a thin trail of drool was left hanging between their lips. The glassy look in the amazon's eyes made it look like she was under some sort of spell as she stared longingly at the victor.

Gersham said many strange things to enthralled slave. The defeated woman was unsure what it all meant and even if she was not drowning in aphrodisics, Iria would still be unable to understand what his purpose was. For harming the demon twice, she was given two requests or wishes. But it was doubtful the amazon was in any condition to think of anything right now. Much less so as the beast began to greedily draining her mammaries of their precious milk.

"Uuuuhhhnnn..." Iria's body sagged, leaning back to expose her breasts more to those hungry lips. The demon was squeezing the milk right out of the mountainous globe, making it gradually soften and shrink before moving to the other to even them out. Her eyes would not stop fluttering as they rolled back into whites. By the time the monster was sucking on her other teat, the amazon's juices were squirting out of her sex in a mind numbing orgasm. The drug ensured her body remained on edge as she began to cum just from the sensation of being sucked and milked. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she fell deeper into this sexual abyss that her Master provided her.

The statement given before would echo softly in the back of her mind. She would remember it though Iria would have no clue of what to do with the offer. The amazon's mind was simple, purged of ever being an ADD agent or anything else. Her life was to serve her Mistress and the Midrozi, her world was this arena and wherever else her Mistress decides to take her. What could a content slave request for?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 pm

The request were simple ones of course, ones that she could use now or bank to use later. In effect they were sexual coupns that she could cash in and for Gersham to give any sort of control to one of his slaves was rare indeed.

Iria was a mess though. The more she had her breasts tended to, the more she quiverd and seemed to come undo. He brought his hand down betweeen her thighs as he rubbed against it soaftly for a moment gathering up some of her juices as he continued to work on draining as much mik fro her as possible.

His fingers lifted drawing against her lips then pressing inside her mouth letting her suck those digits clean for a moment. When she recovered she could make more sense of his thoughts as she played back the battle and these words but he was leaving her, rounding her body she felt him grasp the chains of the manacles. He commanded her up to her feet and helped her towards the bed where he plopped her down upon chest first.

His hand smacked her ass playfully again before he issued another command to spread apart her legs further before setting his fingers against her again, this time he pushed two of them inside her core, straight in until the knucles of his hand stopped him from going any further as those digits worked about inside her.

Do you wish to be fucked now Iria? You need but ask and use one of your requests or should I just play with you a little further?

He leaned down, trickling a tongue over her spin in a long slow lick.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Iria was leaning heavily against the demonic being. She could hear him slurping at her deflating tits. First it was a cup then two then several as those once giant double G's were now still rather impressive D cups. The finger stroking her sex goaded more wonderful orgasms from the dazed amazon. She was not keeping count but the amount of times she came certainly was closing in on the double digits.

The defeated woman sucked the man's fingers without resistance, purring deeply as her head began to slowly clear up. She was still horny as hell but she could think at least a little bit. But she did not have much time to do so as she felt her arms jerked up behind her. Iria groaned and rose onto her still wobbly legs. Her breasts swayed freely, still dribbled milk from the now less perky orbs. Her wrists still bound, Iria could only rest there on the soft mattress while her Master loomed behind her. She willingly parted her thighs, letting those fingers curl up and begin teasing her already dripping wet cunt.

"Ooohhnnnn..." The playful smack caused a shocked squeak to escape her but those fingers held most of her attention now. Another slow lick along her spine left her body tingling all over. She moaned at the option of being fucked now. How could she refuse this opportunity. She would willingly give up her requests to be fucked over and over by this being. "Please... Uhhhnnn... Please fill me with your cock, Master." Her legs part a bit further for the alien monster but could do little else in her current state.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Gersham was more than pleased with the results of his teasing, the state she had been reduced to and while her mind cleared up a little it let her think some as he made his offer, which had readily been excepted.

He was all to eager to comply, his fingers slipping out of her wet cunt as he sucked on them before he swept back to her spine, a finger stroking over it before he grab a fistfulf of her hair jerking her head back. His other hand went to himself only long enough to free him of his pants then angle himself against her dripping sex.

He groan out against the feel of that heat, his hand reaching up to seize the manacles then, once acquiring a hold there he paused for a long moment, letting her feel him against her dripping folds, pulling back some if she tried to capture him inside her, then he made one powerful thrust into the core of her body, straight in stopping only whem his hips slapped up against her ass.

Gersham gasped, feeling that splendid heat, that warmth, that tightness swarming around him. God, she was a mess! So wet, so ready, he began to thrust against her with reckless abandon, his fingers tightening on her hair as her surged inside her.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:22 pm

She groaned again as she was pulled up onto her knees by the hair. Her bound wrist provided something to grab and ensure her body remained positioned to be fucked from behind. Iria felt her heart race as that hardened rod that defeated her before was now sawing against her dripping wet entrance. Then in one powerful thrust, the monster was hilted inside the gladiatrix. Iria's head reared back, screaming as her insides quaked before the invading spike.

The amazon did not resist. All she could think of was the cock sliding in and out of her twitching body. Her sagging breasts bounced and swayed with each thrust. Grunts and groans mixed with the lewd sound of juices slurping in and out of the woman's sex hole. Her head bobbed, going in sync with the thrusts as she allowed the powerful beast claim his prize. The drug continued to speed the woman's downfall, arousing her to new levels of bliss as she began to climax again and again. Her folds clinged to the rod, soaking it with her juices though he was not hindered at all as he kept fucking the helpless amazon. "Uhhnn uhhnn ahhnn ahhnnn... Y-Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Master! Ahhhnnnn!"

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Encouraged by her words he raced at her all the quicker, his body slapping against him as he let out a groan, his eyes pressing closed as hi head tilted back against the pleasure that he was now receiving. His hold tightened on the manacles pulling her back as he thrust forward though the hand on her harir let her go reaching around her body to squeeze and play with one of those magnificent breasts.

This feeling, only enhanced by the fight in the arena swept over him and it had been quiet some time since the demon last felt any lust that equated this. Usually he had been rather blaise about sex but something had stirred him in this moment.

She was so wet that when she tried to grip him, hold him inside her folds he easily was able to wrench out of her, through her as he pressed into her defeated body.

With a groan he leaned down, allowing his tongue to swish over her shoulder as he caressed it with that tongue. He came at her quick and hard as he wanted it, as he knew she had as well being built up to this point.

He was hard pressed in his excitement to hold back feeling his essence flowing into her core though he did not stop or even slow down as the waves of sensitivity begun to play with him.

You are well trained inded, Iria. Your Masters have taught you well.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Iria's tongue hung out of her mouth as she was left gasping over and over in absolute bliss. Drool ran down her chin as her body kept going back and forth. Her strength was devoted to only the pleasure and release she was experiencing at this moment. Her breasts were soft to the touch, molding around Gersham's claws as he played and groped them.

Her body continued to twitch violently as juices welcomed the constant invasion of the demon's cock. She could feel it swelling inside her, spreading her tight passage despite clinging to it. It sawed perfectly across her g-spot sending wave after wave of drug induced pleasure through her core. The heated tip pounded against her cervix with each thrust, leaving her entire mind and body numb. She was limp in his grasp, completely at his mercy. The erect phallus gained a bit of purchase with each thrust, threatening to enter the woman's womb and fill it entirely with his demonic essence.

The praise was only given a wanton groan in response. She felt weak, vulnerable. Her body was being conquered, tamed, just as her deepest desires wanted. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as she climaxed each time that wonderful meat sawed across her g-spot, saturating the hardened bundle of nerves with more and more aphrodisics.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:36 pm

It was perhaps best that he too was on the edge of bliss already. As much as he wished to play with her some more he wawnted this. He was groaning out, louder and louder as he thrust away at the core of her body.

His hand gripped those manacles tightly and he had entirely forgotten of the tool he had place in his pocket. He would find it later and remember of course for next time but for this moment he was too wrapped up with satisfying his need as his essence pulsed within her. He groaned, his grasp on her breast tighting to the point that he left little claw marks against it as he caused more of her milk to gush from her teat. His hand also locked around the chains of the manacles as a roar escaped his lips.

He was still slapping his hips against her until sensitivity caused him to stop. He then pushed her away to the mattress, slipping out of her then with a slurping sound.

His wet cock glistened and twitched, he drew in deep labored breaths.

You have one reward left though I will leave it for next time.

He left her there still manacled. Her handles would find her and release her no doubt. She had done quiet well today, quiet well indeed, and his blood was already pumping for another encounter with her ...

Character Listing

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 pm

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnn!" Iria's eyes grow wide as the demon's molten seed started to filled her folds and womb. The monster just kept fucking her even as he came inside her. The amazon could feel the warmth filling her belly and squishing around the plunging cock. Her body continued to twitch, her entire mind drowning in the sea of sensations she felt right now.

The gladiatrix fell unceremoniously onto the bed when he finished with her. Her breasts were leaking milk, down to C cups after the rough handling of Gersham's claws. But she did not care. The glassy look in her eyes revealed that she was up in cloud nine right now. It was doubtful she even heard him as he left her there. Her body glistened with sweat, oil, and her own sexual juices. Bound, exhausted, and completely helpless played with her mind and will. This was a defeat Iria would not be able to forget. The mention of there being a next time sent shivers down her spine though it may be of anticipation rather than fear. Would she be completely destroyed by him in the future or would she be able to fight him off in the next match? She would just have to wait and see.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7