View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Promises (for Iria) 

Post Re: Promises (for Iria)
His gaze flickered to her arm and his grin only deepened at the display of luck. If that arm was useless then it would be rather difficult for her to use that hammer, even so she would not be able to generate the same sort or power with it.

She had to be hurt, she did not press him as he taunted her but he rushed at her a few steps and could not keep the wince of pain from his features as she easily stayed away from him. She had much more speed than he at this stage.

But he had little choice but to keep pressing ahead, slowly, using his footwork to try to cut her off as he came forward, try to cut off the arena for her though he realized that she could probably scramble behind him before he could cut her off.

He still came forward though he took his left hand off his blade to free it for other use for other purposes though right now despite her being on the defensive he was unable to press his offensive advantage.

She had been waiting for him as he approached each step sending shards coursing through his ribs. He switched his grip on the sword and gauged his striking range as he approached determing how far he could be form him.

Now he figured her priority was in disarming him so he attempted to bait her, thrusting forward with the sword but pulling back well before it got into striking range as he again brought up a leg in a kick anticipating that she might fall for the feint since it would be something she was looking for and would most likely be drawn into the rouse easier.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Iria would not flee. There was nothing to gain from fleeing and her arm was not going to get much better. She merely waited for her foe to come at her. The warrior woman did not have to wait long as Gersham's confidence grew now that she was unarmed. It was not surprising as most opponents did this once the hammer was out of the picture.

The demon thrusts his sword at the gladiatrix. But she did not rush forward but simply moved slightly out of range. When the blade was being pulled back, Iria rushed forward. The busty amazon would dash to the side to hopefully avoid the lifting leg and press in closer. With her good arm, she thrusts a palm right for the monster's lower ribs. If she connected, she would immediately follow it with an elbow with the same arm in the same place before ramming her shoulder into him.

She had to hit hard and fast to finish this beast off. But that sword was troublesome. Most monsters did not use lethal blades on Gladiatrix's as it meant more time waiting for their prize to heal. But it was apparent that the demon was not confident that he could win in a straight up brawl against this powerful amazon woman. Iria just had to make sure she got past this thing's guard and hope for the best.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 pm

She recognized the feint and had pulled back obviously waiting for a better opportunity to get at the blade and he hiss as she managed to strike him following up the attack with a painful elbow to follow up the punch. Fire burst through his body and he backed up instinctively making an upward slash at her injured side.

Gersham would not follow up the attack, he was more interesting in stepping away from her, keeping her away, When she hit him with that elbow his knees trembled, he stepped back on weak knees his wings pulling closer to his sides to shield his ribs.

He looked both angry and pleased in an odd sort of way for he was caught up in the pleasures of the fight despite the pain that was pumping through him then.

His eyes were a little glassy with the pain he felt and once again black spots danced before his eyes though he perserved mentally commanding his body, willing it not to fall despite wanting to. He had twatch her closely, more so then before as he realized that she had to get get closer now to have a chance to disarm him.

He had to give her points, even in this state she was not backing off though she could smell blood in the water. He made a few feints with the sword to keep her at bay for a second or two longer before making a lunge in at her lead leg, as he threw a punch at her head, bplitting the attack, making her defend one or the other if she held her ground though if she side stepped he fully intended to step up into that void and use a wing to attack her as he shifted to be at her side.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am

Twisting into her combo to do the elbow and ramming with her shoulder allowed her to narrowly sidestep the sudden upward slash of the demon's blade. She managed to connect with two of the three attacks, forcing him to leap back to retreat. The amazon would follow him, not wanting to give him a moment to breathe or figure out what she may do next. With that sword and those wings, she was limited on what she could target effectively.

Her opponent made some quick jabs with the sword before lunging at her leg. He also moved to throw in a punch at the same time. Using both arms in an attack like this causes the body to square up, making for a bigger target. Rather than picking which to defend or backing away, Iria would use her attack to act as her defense. She leaned back, shifting her weight to her back leg. She left her lead knee up high to avoid the stab while leaning back forced Gersham to move further in order to reach her. She then sent that raised leg as a quick sidekick right at the monster's lunging face. It was quick attack with not much power but she hoped that him running into the attack and what raw power she did have would makea dent in him.

If the attack connects, she will retract the kick and immediately send another side kick for the monster's torso without lowering her leg. Only then would she lower her leg, using it to step forward and launch another fury of palm strikes and elbows with her good arm.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 am

Sthe connected to the roar of the crowd, this time drawing blood from a nostril. His grasp on the sword slackened as the blade fell away to the sands though his wings immediately folded around his boduy as he stepped, more like wobbled back.

He was too dazed to be furious though she would find that hitting those wings with fists and kicks hardly hurt. It was the force behind the hammer that had but they seemed to protect him well. He cursed to himself, the sword could be used one handed!

But the great thing about it was that he had to concentrate on maintaining the sword when it was disarmed from him. He didn't concentrate on it now, his head was reeling and even if he were thinking clearly he would have cut concentration on it to cause the sword to dissolve into nothingness.

But in such a state she may have ineffectually attacked his wings, it was essentially equivalent to a hurt boxer covering up against blows to last a round or endure things when hurt until they could recover.

It was not long before the boos started but Gersham had been beyond caring. He was dazed and allowed that effect to stroll over him as he used his ears, orientated towards her and unfurled those wings when he thought he was at a safe distance. The daze had past and he knew he could not win this thing on defense alone. He had to attack but his options where growing more limited. His ribs bothered him so speed was out, a wing hurt, so did an arm and there was a dull throb running through his head not to mention his nose was busted. Between the ribs and the nose gushing black blood breathing had been tough practically impossible though he had to stick close if he wanted to win this thing now though in a striking contest given their conditions she probablyhad the advantage.

Gauntlets next time … why that had even popped into his head was beyond him as his wings stretched out then flapped a gust of wing at her blowing sand at her though due to his injury to one of them it had not been with the force that he would have liked it was still a passable effort but he sprang towards her wounded side crouching low as he came it, a hand beneath his jaw by a few inches in anticipation for a quick knee so he could slap it away before it connected with him.

By now she would realize that those wings were quite durable, that her best be was attacking him from the front or the rear if she could pull it off. Even in defensive mode he was still vulnerable at the back between the shoulders especially if he curled those wings out in front of him to cover his sides and font. No defense was absolute of course but knowing defense would do him squat he pressed in on her with whatever he had left in the gas tank at this stage.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 am

Crack went her opponent's nose as her black boot smashed into his face. Like a turtle though, the demon immediately hid behind his wings. Her kicks and punches hit the durable wings as he retreated. Of course, she kept hitting them anyway until the creature fled out of her range. She took deep breaths as she glared at the cowering monster. His weapon was now gone and he had numerous injuries. Iria was hurting and down an arm but she was still in better shape than her opponent at this point.

He flapped his wings or at least tried to, kicking up dust at the amazon's face. She covered her eyes with her good arm as he rushed in to attack. Iria turned to face him as he went for her damaged side. He went low and defended low but the amazon's attack came from above instead. As she turned to bring her good arm forward, she was already swinging her arm for a downwards punch at Gersham's skull. Bone against bone was not exactly a pleasant collision but at this point, Iria was going to hit at anything available to her and maybe she get lucky and hit the creature's jaw from the side.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:52 am

She was close, her blow landed against his cheek with explosive force that might have sent him back if momentum didn't carry him forward. The claw below his jaw reaching out to her leg trying to pierce it with his claws and drag them along her flesh while his other hand went to embrace her, claws digging into her back if he were succesful.

At least close like this he had both arms to work with so her could attempt to immoblize her good arm, the only trouble was that there wer spots dancing before his eyes and he knew that he would be incapable of standing up against such devastating shots like that for long so he had to wrap her up as quick as possible and hope that the burning sensation coursing though his ribs wouldn't cripple or hinder him to much.

With that contact he flood her system with the pheremone. Not a little but a lot, he wanted to rattle her mind if he could, even if she shrugged it off, even if it slowed her reactions bu half a second he would take it in this struggle between them. Of course he had to get a hold on her first and with his ribs bothering him as they had today that might not be a guarentee.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 am

The monster decided to dive right into the gladiatrix, sending them both to the arena floor. "Oof!" She hissed in pain as her damaged arm hit the unforgiving ground. She felt claws dig into her thigh and into her back. Iria had only one arm to fight with. Heat suddenly rushed into her body, giving a shock to her system. But the busty amazon was not going to just let him do this to her.

Iria wrapped both her legs around the demon's torso. Even if the wings attemptedto hinder her, she would still be able to get her thighs to either side of her opponent's torso. She let forth a loud growl, squeezing her thighs as tight as she could to crush the monster's ribs and torso. She would choke the life out of him or start breaking bones, whichever comes first. While she squeezed, more and more aphrodisics filled her system. Her body felt like it was on fire as it filled her belly with erotic heat. She gasped loudly as her body began to tingle. But that only made Iria squeeze harder. She did not know what this thing was doing to her but she was going to have to make him stop one way or another.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 am

He fought with her at close quarters, even sank his teeth into her shoulders as he squeak out with her legs wrapping about him. The arena was going nuts and while he was fighting back it was all automatic at this stge.

Somehow, between that bit and having two good limbs he held that arm down and pressed his head against her chest so that she could not smash him with a head butt but he was stuck in her guard now and squeezed with vice-like strength as each breath grew tougher to take.

Frantically he pulled back his arms one pressed to the arena floor to prop him up as much as her legs would allow while the other tossed desperate punches down at her in an effort to get free but he had to release her arm and she was able to either block of throw her own punches back at her.

He had even tried to pick her up, to fly as he had before though either he lacked the strength or his wing had been too badly damaged from earelier in there fight so that he had only managed to lift her up off the ground a few inches before crashing back down before he went slack atop her, unable to suck in enough air due to his broken nose and ribs he had passed out before she could breake more of his bones, helpless for the time being as she restricted his breathing and the crowd was roaring out, chanting her name ...

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 am

The demon struggled, using both arms to pin Iria's. She could do nothing but continue crushing her opponent between her thighs. The monster bit into her shoulder. The amazon cried out in pain but she would not relent. Every breath felt like fire entering her lungs as the tingling heat continued to spread through her entire body. But time was luckily on her side as the demon grew desperate and released her arm to start raining blows down at her. The amazon could only block with one arm but she took the desperate flails as best as she could.

He tried to lift her off the ground but all the damage from before made such a feat impossible. She cried out, squeezing as tight as she could. Her body glistened with sweat as she used everything she got. Then he suddenly collapsed on top of her. The relentless waves of heat had stopped though her body was still aroused. But her opponent had stopped moving and appeared to be unconcious.

"Ngh!" She kicked the demon off her and slowly got back on her feet. To ensure he was not playing dead, she kicked him in his side and sent him tumbling across the arena floor away from her. Iria panted heavily, her body fighting with itself as her body yearned for release. There was no reaction. With the beast unconcious, there was no need to continue the match any further. The chime sounds and the crowds continued to chant Iria's name. Victory was hers.

She posed for her fans. Her nipples were poking visibly through her suit and there may even be a bit of moisture on the woman's inner thighs. But Iria was unconcerned about such things. She knew they loved her body and she flaunted it to them, bending over and letting them look into the depths of vast cleavage. She felt good. She defeated the monster that had dominated her before, restoring her pride and ego some. But her injury was serious and had to cut her celebration short to grab her hammer and drag it with her towards her gate. Medics would have to spend time tending to her wounded arm and perhaps take a bit of 'payment' from the human woman for their services.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:00 am

Gersham was in a daze. One moment he was in the arena and slipped up, the one mistake that placed his injured ribs in danger and he hated the snap decision to bring the fight to her. It had cost him, this time around anyway but he could take some solace in a few things at least.

He had hung in there with her type of fight, a style he had not been fully use to. He could have kept back at more than one point and used magic though even now he rather have lost then win and give her the satifaction that she could best him if magic wasn't in the equation.

As it stood things were uncertain, they could go either way when fighting in her style of fight. He was unuse to it and not that well trained for it so he could only improve as he got use to it. At least this time it took a warrior to beat him and not some student getting a fluke victory.

Just two looses but still that burned him, knowing the first was a fluke and this one had been so close up to the end. He got cleaned up, no doubt the medics or her Masters or whoever was reaping the benefits of his aphrodisiac though it should have been hiss!

So he under went the attention of the medics, the worse of it had been the ribs and while they were still on fire he remained on a bench laying there and gazing up at the ceiling replaying the battle in his head. Clearly he could have won it though there was still more work to be done on his end first before he was truly ready.

When he had felt well enough to move he had met with her Masters, then one of the aliens that had manged his fights thus far. He glanced over the opposition, weeding out the talented fighters though excluding those that were in the same caliber as Iria. He further weeded them out by detailing similar fighting styles to better understand Iria's moves. Then he sought her out.

Given the length of time he was here he doubted that he would find her with the medics though after some looking around he had been instructed that she was last seen in the locker room that the slaves got to use.

Either boosting about her win or checking in her weapon, Gersham didn't care how indicent some of the gladatrixes were, he was fuming still over his loss.

Scannning for Iria, asking for her people probably thought there was going to be a brawl back there though or course that was not his intention for when he found her he moved straight towards her, a glare in his eyes.

You got lucky!

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 am

After she was healed, Iria left behind a group of exhausted medics and guards and went to go clean up. Besides the tingling afterglow from her recent romp, the unbearable heat had burned out of her system. Her now healed arm was still a bit stiff and sore but it was better than having a hole burned through it. Now with her suit off, the warrior woman was going to enjoy her well deserved shower in the locker area.

Other gladiatrix women could not help but stare at the luscious and athletic beauty that had passed by. Iria certainly had a reputation and many of her so called rivals were rather intimidated by her. She ignored the stares and stepped into the shower, enjoying the cold water that soaked over her sore body. She undid her hair, letting that get drenched as she began to run a soapy rag over her glistening form. Unfortunately, the commotion coming from outside revealed her shower was going to be interrupted soon.

Her eyes narrow at the demon who dared to enter this part of the arena. "Shut up!" she replied, "You are defeated, demon. Now get out!" She glared back, obviously not afraid of a foe she had just defeated. If he did not leave, she would gladly pound him into a pulp and leave him outside for the guards to pick up. She moved closer and with both hands, pushed the demon out of the shower and into a nearby set of lockers. The noise would certainly attract unwanted attention. If the demon wanted to fight again, he can do it through the proper channels just like all the other alien monsters.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:32 pm

He sneered at her as she shoved him back, all three eyes burning holes into her.

Does it make you feel good knowing that you only won because I was limiting myself? You can mark that off as an offical victory but you'll never be sure will you. I have already spoken with your Masters. Three months. He held up three fingers on his left hand.

Three months and we will fight again so you have that long to prepare, let's see how flexible you learn to be in that time! He was doubting her ability to win again despite having lost recently. For all his words he didn't seem as if he were there to fight her, just deliever the message and though with his back against the lockers it was difficult to back away he had noted the stares in their direction.

He snatched a wrist, even if she pulled away he would flood her system again, though the aphrodisiac wouldn't do him a bit of good it helped in making his point of course he had to be ready for a punch out of instinct from her.

Three months and you will be mine again!

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

She did not care for his excuses. If he wanted to rely on cheap magic tricks, that was his business. She would crush him either way. The demon grabbed her wrist, sending more of the tingling warmth through her. Unfortunately, he would not have time to do anything drastic with his power as the amazon immediately lashed back and she knew just what to hit.

Iria suddenly moved in slightly. She lifted a quick knee upwards, sending it right into the monster's groin. The creature was going to feel her annoyance, holding nothing back for a fighter who has trespassed where he should not be. The nude amazon would follow the cruel knee by grabbing the arm that held her wrist and throwing the demon right into the wall closest to the door. "I told you to get out," she growled, dusting her hands off, "You are no match for me. If you want to fight me again, you know who to talk to."

With that, the amazon returned to her shower. After touching that vile creature again, she felt the need to clean herself off. She hoped the monster got the message. Any more fighting would probably put the whole locker room at risk. She rather not be punished for any structural damaged caused by her smashing this pest into the walls and lockers.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Let he think what she wanted, the greater the pride the higher the fall though he had been prepared for her to lash out at him he was barely able to move his leg enough it time to take the bulk of her shot there though she tore away from him.

He watched after her naked for rescind away, gazing at her ass for a moment before he noted the eyes upon him.

Wahat are you looking at!?

He should not have taken it easy on her, he had not been ready for this sort of fight though next time he intended to teach her a leason and reduce some of that confidence, let her be the over confident one next time, it had done him so many wonders this time around.

Three months … it couldn't come soon enough though there was much in the way of preparation he had to take care of before hand. With that he left the locker room, it was time to plan ...

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3