View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Promises (for Iria) 

Post Re: Promises (for Iria)
Claws rake down Iria's leg, leaving red bleeding tears on her glistening skin. Gersham's claws were sharp but not large so it caused more pain than actual harm. Sweat stung the open wounds as the gladiatrix got back onto her feet. Her opponent had been successfully kicked away and was recovering his sword. Having to deal with that lethal weapon would force Iria to take a bit caution when attacking her foe. Charging blindly could lead to her getting runthrough by an acidic blade.

She kicked the ground a bit, feeling the sting in her leg. It was unpleasant to say the least. She retrieved her hammer and prepared herself for another attack. The demon was still facing away from her, either fumbling with his blade or tending to his broken bones. Either way, the gladiatrix was not going to sit and wait.

Iria rushed the alien being again. She stopped short of coming into range and sent her hammer into the ground again. The dirt would fly towards her opponent again and blind him if he chooses to turn and face the attack. The amazon warrior would then follow the attack with another spin, sending her hammer around to crash into Gersham's torso much like before. It worked before, perhaps it would work a second time around.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:02 pm

He had other plans this time around as the gust hit he fell back a step or two, closing and squinting his eye, ;ooking for the kick but seeing the deadly hammer coming at him again. With two hands on the sword he made a downward slash against the head of the hammer to rive it down before it would slam into his body again, diverting it before the weapon made contact with him.

But he wasn't pausing, slowed as he was close combat was probably his best option right now. He was blinded for a second as his central eye closed and he did something out of desperation. He didn't like it but brought his forehad down against her own it that all too familiar crack of bone against bone.

His black feathery wings unfurled from his back or were alays there to begin with, just normally hidden by magic she guessed until he had need of them though he called upon them now as he tried to quickly reset, nowing that she needed a little more space to use the hammer than he he felt she would step back to create that space if she didn't try to kick him again but she would have to get by the wings first to strike his ribs. If she wanted to strike the body then it would be front kics being her best option.

The wings where feathery and whether or not they were hollow like a birds was her guess. He had barely gotten her off the ground last time and had to wonder if he had lacked the strength to do so or if his bones where hollow given rise to easy brakes.

There was little time to ponder the questions, not that they really mattered then and there as he would thrush and slash with that blade with her this close as if he were a acorpion going into a stinging frenzy.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:21 pm

The sword clanged against the woman's hammer, striking it hard enough to drive it into the arena floor. She had no time to pull it out as he sudden rushed forward and smashed his head against hers. "Ugh!" her head snapped back, throbbing in pain. Black feathers then filled Iria's vision as the monster revealed his wings once more. They were acting as shields to his sides while he pressed forward to attack with his sword. It was a rather compromising position.

Iria had release her hammer in order to avoid the slashs and stabs aimed at her. With his rush forward, he was too close to use the hammer and she did not have time to free the hammer and withdraw at the same time. Unarmed, the amazon had to focus on avoiding the acidic blade as best as she could. The demon used both hands as he tried to get clean hit, perhaps even aiming for a fatal attack. With no way to attack from the sides, Iria did what she relied on most. She pressed forward during one of the slashes and used a cross block to stop the arms swinging the sword.

Acid dripped onto her shoulder, causing her to hiss in agony. But she was at least now being cut as she held the arms away. From there, Iria launched a front kick to push Gersham away from her and hopefully past her hammer so she could retrieve it. Then they would hopefully be in more equal terms again or rather be at the advantage again.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 pm

His vision had dark spots dancing in front of it from his own head butt but he need a little more time then her constant advances allowed. He bough himself some precious seconds, he even managing to have her disarmed for a moment though he knew that this was a false sense of security for without the hammer she was no wimp.

Still he had be secure in the fact that her next attack was coming from the front so he was able to commit all he had to those attacks varyig slashes and thrusts but she had timed one well enough to block the downward stroke. He would have been gleeful at hearing her hiss in pain if he was not so hurt but she launched one of her kicks at him.

However he had anticipated the kick and kicked himself at it, effectively check kicking. He was not aware of her stargety to rearm herself just yet but he assumed that she want to. For a quick second he thought about engulfing the weapon in flame if he could concentrate long enough and didn't want to give her the satisfaction of digging into the well so to speak.

The moment he made that check kick the new danger of his wings performed a wing buffet trying to slam into her before he stepped back enough so he could still use his sword agaimst her, pausing for a second to reset his defenses and look for a weakness to exploit.

Your pussy was sweet my dear, sweet enough to endure all this again for a little taste of that refreshing milk. Be prepared to cum, again and again for the crowd I'm sure they will be entertained by seeing their favorite slut ravished again and again in the arena.

He was trying to goad her, trying to get her less clear headed though he was uncertain if that was a good idea or not he didn't want her thinking up a stragety, Of course he would have to weather the storm that she was going to launch at him too. He waited, pain still coursing through him though he had not advanced, rather he watched her keenly in atnticpationt for her next attack that he expected her to launch against him.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Her kick was stopped by her opponent's, effectively halting any further attack. The wings buffet and force the amazon back several steps. Beyond being off balanced for a moment, it was merely buying Gersham some time. The demon readied his blade, prepared to launch another flurry of stabs and slashes. He was putting forth a good front, making it look as if those broken bones were not bothering him as much as they are. Iria did not know if this creature had some form of regeneration. But, it was at least obvious that her opponent was still very much capable of fighting on.

Once again, the demon taunted the gladiatrix. He tried to remind the amazon of her previous experience. "You are in no position to talk, demon!" she replied. Whether it worked or not was hard to tell as Iria was always naturally aggressive in her battles. She shifted into a fighting stance and moved closer. The warrior woman needed to just get past his sword and the rest would fall into place. He could guard her hammer all he liked. She will break his bones one way or another.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 am

He possessed no powers of healing at least no regeneration. He healed faster than most naturally though that talent only happened to help him in the long term. He was very good at faking it despite his movements sending so many aches and sheer shards of pain through his entire body. His movements were slowed but he had not know whether or not he was effective. Thus he continued to taunt or try to. It was tougher as he did not turly feel these words given the situation that he was in, knowing how his body burned with each intake of breath, each movemnent however subtle.

Gersham watched as she approached with a bit of caution. He knew that his reach with the sword was greater and that she was trying to get close enough to him to lake this sword out of the equation.

He grinned at her as she retorted, not quiet sure what she was thinking.

I am glad that you are not throwing things but you will loose. You search for answers, how to get close, he make a check swing more or less to back her away or steal a sneak peak at her defenses and how she was planning to evade him to get some idea of the matter.

You may be thinking that I cannot or should not speak but the very fact that I am enduring whatever hou through at me should concern even you, you know what is in store for you. You know that the crowd as come to see me make more of a show of your body, to see you milked, naked beneath me as I press inside you. Even your body cannot lie, you know that you want it, your body responds to it and I have yet to even touch you yet.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:45 am

Iria leaned back to avoid the shallow swing. He had more range but he was still relying on both arms to swing the sword. Much like her hammer, if she got into close range, the blade would be just as useless. The demon continued to taunt. The words did send tingling sensations through her spine. Her nipples were still visibly poking through her black latex suit. But trying to piss off an amazon warrior while wounded may not always go as planned.

She rushed forward, making no deviation from her target. The gladiatrix dashed low to better avoid the incoming slashes. She would either duck under or weave around the attempted slashes and chops. The busty fighter would suddenly shift towards whichever side Gersham's back leg was on. It would take much longer to do a front kick with the back leg than the front. She then pushed off both her legs and launched herself right at the alien monster's torso with the intent of crashing right into him and his damaged bones. Either she would take him to the ground or force him backwards and allow her to reach her hammer. Either way, she saw that the risk was easily worth the reward in her current state.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm

He thrust the point of his sword at her arm, cursed as she evade the blow. His speed, still reduced from the flaring pain in his ribs made him slower to react as she was able to get in on his side before he could spin around to face her. She wisely moved to his right side so even if he was able to spin about it would take him a second to shift positions unless he went for a weaker kick and weaker had not seemed to be too effective thus far.

So she smashed against his side, he grunting as he was staggered back one hand leaving the sword to press to the sands to keep from falling. His wing shielded his ribs somewhat and even tried to counter the attack by pressing against her and flinging her back so that she could not get at him, some black feathers coming loose and decorating the arena sands.

But she had not intended on pressing him and took that moment to make the dash towards his hammer. Slowed by the ach in his ribs he had managed to get back to his feet and spun around but she had already gotten the hammer by that stage. He sneered, the crowd going nuts. Gersham now waited figuring that she would come to him as he placed his second hand on the hilt of his sword. The tip of the wavy blade was at a 45 degree angle to the ground, acid dripping off the blade and forming small wet patches in the sand.

Ensuring that she would come to him as his ribs ached a bit to much to follow her about the arena he found himself smiling.

I see that you listened last time. You must really want it given how hard your fighting. It will still do you no good, you will loose, you will be fucked mercilessly until your legs give out my dear, until your are utterly exhausted.

It might not have been the wisest idea to taunt her but it was probably the best way to get her to close. Meanwhile the announcer was spewing off his usual drival.

She's recovered her weapon! And it looks as if she might be the fresher combatant. The Prince hasn't shown any of that speed he normal uses, perhaps he's saving it for the big finale, perhaps even Iria robbed him of it.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

With weapon in hand, Iria was once again in control of the match. Even when disarmed, Gersham was having difficulty just fending the amazon off. Even with cruel taunts, the demon had not been able to take much advantage of them when always on the defensive. The ribs kept him from charging and even his wings are just being used as desperate shields. He may not be able to fly at the moment. It was looking very unlikely for the confident demon.

A soft gasp escaped the warrior's lips. It was true that she was ordered to fight as hard as she could. She was not to throw the match in order to be fucked by this demon again. She could not give up, she had to be conquered. The amazon's gaze unfocused as she remembered his cock pounding into her on the arena floor. Was she only fighting hard to get fucked more? No, that could not be. She shook her head to dispel the daydream though its effects would be a faint glistening of juices showing on her inner thigh.

She growled lowly as she charged the demon again. This time, she focused on dodging the blade and getting in closer rather than attacking from her more comfortable range. Iria hoped to catch him off guard by thrusting the shaft of her hammer right for the demon's gut rather than using wide and heavy swings.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm

As she got close he had not swung, not yet as he allowed her to get into range again, He prefered her closer though what he intended to do was different than hers his whole timing had been thrown off. He was preparing to strike her again with a head butt, hopefully stagger her back half a step or so then lunge in with the sword to a thrust to an arm but her blow was rather unexpected and he had to make a half step back to parry it.

His ribs flared up in agony, his eyes narrowed as he focused on her.

I can smell your excitement, Iria.

And with that he became a desperate flurry of movement before those words could even register on her mind.

One wing still shielded his injured ribs though his other slapped out at her from the side even as he feinted a front kick to her gut. If she backed up he would get that space he wanted, even if she side stepped he would get that space with a thrust forward with the blade, targetting her right arm if she stepped to her left, left arm if she went right.

He wished to do more but was slower as it was and had not pushed himself least he make a big miscalculation.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:41 pm

He would not have much time to talk this time as he narrowly avoids the stab with the shaft of her hammer. The attack left her prepared to swing which she did as Gersham tried to lash out with his wings and everything he had. She did not care what she hit as long as it was something solid. Whether it be wing, blade, or flesh, she would crush through it all to get to her target. Iria would ignore the kick, letting it hit her as it was a minor payment for allowing her a close range swing of her hammer.

The kick ended up being fake which Iria was too focused and angry to notice. His taunts succeeded in making her do something more reckless but that meant that her hammer was going right for him. The amazon twisted her hips and body into the swing, The wind wooshed around the heavy maul, crushing the air in its wake as it went right for the monster and his defenses. Would the match be decided by this swing or did Gersham have any more tricks up his sleeve?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm

She had not fallen back so he was unable to thrust at her, a piety though his words were affecting her. There were acidic soring marks about the haft of her weapon but no more than surface marks against it. He had not long to taunt her though as she perared to swing at him he choked up on his blade, grabbing it by the wavy acidic blade though his demonic flesh seemed to be resistant to the acid. Still close to her he had to choke up on the blade in order to use it at close quarters, he thrusting forward at a limb as she winded up with her hammer again.

She connected with a wing, it was similar to slamming a fist into a pillow, a flood of feathers coursed out of that wing as it flexed around the hammer slowing it as she powered it forward.

He snarled when his wing was bent back to his injured ribs, the blow hurting of course but the wing taking the brunt of it this time. The same time she struck it the wind jutted out towards her, offering some resistance and making it difficult for her to power though with the swing.

Gersham knew that his wings would be vulnerable using them like this, the bending was painful but more barable than being struck by that hammer. He had to be careful though in the future to offer up less resistance least she brake a wing in the process. It was touugher for her to brake one though, they were strong but soft and flexible a lot stronger than they looked even if he was not able to generate to much power with them unless she were behind him or at his sides.

You know, I don't know which you'd prefer, being fucked out here or in the back.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

The hammer came crashing against the wing, bending and tearing the defending appendage as it collided into the monster's ribs. At least the defense was enough to keep him alive and standing for a bit longer. It would not have taken much to keep pressing the assault if it were not for the acidic blade now jammed into her upper arm. "Aiiiiiieeeeee!" she cried out in agony as the blade cut deep and the acid began to eat away at the muscle and flesh around it. The only benefit was the acid was helping stop the bleeding but that was hardly worth the mind searing agony lancing through Iria's brain right now.

The other wing buffeted the wounded amazon backwards. She staggered a few steps as her hammer was lowered to the floor. Iria was gasping and groaning in agony as her arm had taken a heavy wound from the sword. She panted heavily as she gazed at her foe. Her vision was blurring, trying to remain concious through the shock the attack gave her body. She had no choice but to briefly retreat a bit further. Her hammer dragged along the ground as she could hear her arm crackling from the acid. The warrior woman released her hammer and ripped off one of her bands to press into the wound to soak up the remaining acid. Her arm was limp by the time she finished, her focus on survival rather than the wounded foe taunting her.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 pm

She stepped back and he thrusted again with the sword though his grip on it now meant that he lacked the reach. His hands shifted back to the pommel of the weapon and he grinned at her retreat.

Mixed feelings rushed through him, mixed in that he realized she was now hurt but he would have to press his advantage, something his wounded ribs had not been looking forward too. He stepped forward then, slowly in his step as pain flared up in his side each moment he made another step his ribs burned. His arm ached, so did his wing and his head still annoyed him at the moment but he sucked it up, taking a hard fought breath he paused as he lifted up the sword, point first as he stared at her.

Running? That is so unlike you. But I'll indulge you with this foreplay for now.

Another step forward then another. His confidence was building back up again, clearly she probably would have never guessed that he was wanning there in the confidence department until now.

Now Iria is on the defensive but it doesn't seem as if the Prince is eager to close with her either, clearly he's come to respect her power. Who will make the next mistake? There dancing on a razor's edge like last time and it appears that this could go either way folks.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm

In some ways, she was in worse shape than even her previous fight. Her arm burned like fire and was completely useless. But she lacked any other serious injuries. It was just a matter of enduring the pain while using what limbs she still had available to her. The demon was still hurting bad and did not pursue the amazon while she tossed melted pieces of her wristbands onto the arena floor.

Iria would take this time to recover as best as she could. It hurt to move and it looked like Gersham was not eager to press on the attack despite the advantage of being armed. The gladiatrix was going to have alot of trouble going on the offensive now with those wings and that blade between her and her goal. But if he was going to wait, she would take every moment she had available to her. The last thing she needed was to get stabbed in a vital area by that sword. It would kill almost instantly in the most painful of ways.

She did not bother grabbing her hammer again. Her still good arm was held infront of her in a fighting stance as the other hung loosely at her side. Iria took slow deep breaths to try and regain some composure but every motion of her arm would send stinging agony up into her brain. She was so close, she could not give up now.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next