View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:18 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Rubber Match (for Iria) 

Post Re: Rubber Match (for Iria)
Despite the lack of sight, her opponent managed to fully block the strong kick. Gersham's acidic blade thrusts out, grazing the side of Iria's thigh. "Nngh!" The cut itself was shallow but the acid was already burning away at skin, causing extreme pain. The amazon slammed her fist into his stomach and quickly moved closer. She would have to stay close to minimize the use of that sword as well as be able to attack offensively.

The demon slashed again but Iria continued to press forward, ducking under the blade and slamming her fist into the monster's gut. All this focus on using the sword, he had fallen back into old habits. Gauntlets are useless if you are already using another weapon. The amazon could feel her leg burning with each step. She was very thankful it was just a shallow graze. The last thing she needed was her muscles to be hollowed out like the previous match.

The warrior woman followed the punch with a palm strike aimed for Gersham's jaw, hoping to snap his head back and rattle his brain inside that skull. She expected the multiple hits to the stomach would lower his guard some so she would keep him guessing and give him no time to wipe his eyes free of the dust and grime. If possible, she will chain the palm strike into an elbow strike for the creature's ribs. Iria would keep up the pressure as best as she could until it is impossible to maintain this melee. Her punches were perhaps the least threatening but that was not saying much when she puts her weight into each and every blow.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

She kept coming, it had been rare in his experiences for her to back off though he prefered the punches to worrying about the hammer. The sword was convient at this stage, it gave him greater reach than he had with the gauntlets where they were about equal.

He liked having a slight edge over her and found that she was going up high now that she had attacked down low and thus had not been totally prepared for he swing up high.

He had marveled at her earlier hiss of pain the blow had at least grazed her which was more than he expected out of that exchange. That had not slowed the offense any as he felt his chin being struck his body staggering back as she pressed in with an elbow strike though his hands were already low to better protect his ribs so at least he had some success there in blocking them.

There was no doubting the power within her blows though, and as she pressed forward he did too. He might not have had his full vision back just yet but he had enough of it. He deliberately stepped on her lead foot as he launched a punch of his own against her, a split second later he was bringing up the knee of his other leg in hopes of catching her in the gut.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:29 pm

The crowds were cheering on their favorite as Iria slammed her fists into the demon. But even with her strength, her fists lacked most of the stopping power her kicks and hammer did and Gersham soon went on a counter offensive. The amazon stepped in to swing in another heavy punch only to have her opponent step in as well. His foot slammed onto her own, keeping her in place while sending pain through the top of her foot. She continued with her swing but that ended up squaring up her body just long enough for Gersham to get a punch of his own in.

"Urk!" The metal gauntlets showed their use as one slammed right into Iria's stomach. The woman's stomach was tight, allowing her to absorb the blow some but it was no different than doing the same against a metal bat. Against solid metal, her muscles were the first to give as breath was forced from her lungs. It was enough to cause upper body to bend forward slightly. Her own attack had to be abandoned as she tried to bring up her guard.

But it was too late. Gersham's metal fist was replaced with his knee, forcing any air remaining out of the gladiatrix's lungs. The large demonic foot over her own prevented her from moving away not that she could do that very well at the moment anyway. Her body keeled over, the woman's shoulder resting against the demon's chest. She coughed, gasping for breath. Her hands press against her opponent's body but her strength would not come to her. She forced her diaphram to drop, sucking in a big gulp of air as her entire body began to tingle. The amazon wanted to be close to this demon and now it was the worst position to be in.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:00 pm

He had been surprised at the turn of events though he had no time to marvel in it. He delighted in the closeness of her body to his own of course, which caused an involuntary tingle to course though his length, not a full arousing state as he tried to keep focus here.

Gersham knew that in a heart beat she could turn things around so he had to keep the pressure up. His fists locking together as he raised them above his head bringing them down in a double axe handle swing, He was aiming for her head though he wasn't being too picky if he hit her shoulders or back it would be just as effective, the important thing here was to keep hitting her and not giving her a chance to recover.

His sword, practically useless at this range anyway was dropped so he could do this. He sensed blood in the water like a shark, her strength wasn't there and he didn't know how long he would have before her senses cleared and thus he had to take full advantage of it while he could before her senses cleared.

He had been about to taunt her, but bit his tongue for now not wishing to incite her and spurn her on. Rather if she did little against the incoming blow he would move to shove her back.

The problem with the gauntlets was that he could not deliver his arousing touch through them. He would seek to shove her back a little, to separate their bodies as he kept up the pressure, aiming high as he targeted her chest all the while snaking a leg behind hers in attempt to trip her up should she attempt to stagger back away from the incoming blow.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

She was recovering but pushing herself up would only bring her down lower than she was before. Iria's upper body rose from Gersham's chest as both gloved hands smashed right onto her skull. A sound of shock came from the arena crowds as even they cringed at the impact. The amazon's body jolt from the blow as her vision flashed black and white. Her arms fell limp to her sides as the force ran through her skull and down her spine. Her entire body was tingling with numbness as she swayed there in a weakened daze. The sounds of the roaring audience dinned in and out. The gray haze over her eyes revealed that the lights were on but no one was home. The amazon was defenseless.

The shove nearly toppled her over but the foot over her on stabilized her enough to take more punishment. Her arms hanging loosely to her sides, the gladiatrix had no way to stop the punishing onslaught. "Uuuuuhhhhnnnn..." even her dazed brain registered the numbing pain as a metal gauntlet slammed into one of her heavy fun bags. One after another, her mountainous globes were used as a punching bag. By the second punch, milk was spurting from those jugs as the amazon whimpered in agony.

The pain helped wake her up but by then the damage had been done. Her breasts throbbed with stabbing pain. Still dizzy from the previous attacks, her arms did what any woman would do in this situation. They crossed over her chest as she tried to turn away. But her foot was still pinned and his other leg ensured she could not back away. She hid behind her arms as best as she could, protecting her bruised and aching breasts from any further punishment.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:34 pm

She was reeling and he knew it as she brought up her hands. She wasn't attacking which was a good thing but he knew enough not to be lulled either, if her senses were allowed to clear this could be enrely different.

Iria was trying to defend her chest so he gave her something else to think about as the foot atop her own snapped up in a kick at her gut. Even if she drooped her guard down enough to block he had hoped the force of it was great enough to drive her back over the leg behind her. If he could just get her down he would attempt to mount her of course. He would have to be careful to not punch himself out in the process though he thought he could deal with that guard, her offensive skills were much greater than her defensive ones he knew not to belittle her defenses any though. Things were just easier to deal with when he didn't have that pressure to deal with all the time.

Like she would he kept the pressure turned up as he continued his attack, alll to prepared to leap at her again if the kick did not work as soon as the heel of nis foot returned to the earth he would spear her again in an effort to draw her down before she recovered too much.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:16 am

Her vision fuzzy and stars flecking across, the warrior woman was in no condition to think things through. Her womanly instincts told her to protect her aching breasts and so she did. But that did nothing to protect other areas of her body. Gersham's kick sank right past her feeble defenses. The blow sent her flying back as air left her lungs again. She landed on her back and tumbled briefly until she was laying face down on the arena floor. "Uhhhhnnnnn..." she could barely move as she struggled to drop her diaphram to get air back into her body. Her world was tilting back and forth, still reeling from the attacks. She had suffered some serious damage from those gauntlets.

She pushed up onto her hands and knees. The weakened amazon shook her head but was still struggling to clear her senses. The tumble left her unsure where the demon was. Iria could make out her hammer laying the ground ahead of her. But in her state, it felt so far away now. The wounded gladiatrix would try to crawl towards her weapon but by then, it was more than likely that Gersham would be upon her. Gersham was still near one hundred percent and was now carefully breaking the amazon bit by bit.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 am

This was delicious of course, a stark turn from their last enounter and he grinned. Even better she was on her stomach and he could take her back, go for a choke or otherwise go on the offensive without worrying too much about her offensive abilities at that stage.

She pushed up on her hands and knees making that crawl to her weapon. His sword had already melted away into shadow but he could conjure another to his hands if need be. He doubted it at the moment, doubted that the hammer would do her much good right now though he wasn't about to take that chance as his wings materialized and he leapt into the air.

He flew towards the weapon she was crawling towards landing with his foot resting upon the downed weapon for a moment, a grinon his features as he gazed at her then kicked the half of the weapon benath his foot so the weapon rolled back behind him though it barely skittered further than it already was on the sands.

Gersham came forward then not desiring her to get the weapon obviously and making it clear to her that if she wanted the hammer she had to go through him. It would be too easy for her to grab an ankle, to f=pull and try to get him on his back so he bound into the air as he flew forward. He would hover barely above the ground as he launced another kick at her, this time at the chin. He would have to land hit or miss though, opting to do so at her side unless she managed to hinder him in some way.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 am

For a few moments, she was able to breathe as she made the slow crawl. She could only guess that her opponent was gloating at his supposed victory already. But that was fine, Iria's vision was clearing up at this point though she now had a pounding headache. Her breasts swayed, reminding her with each motion of the punishment they suffered as milk dripped from those darkened teats. A few more feet and she had to wonder where the beast was. She would not risk looking back though and continued towards her discarded weapon.

Gersham landed right on top of the hammer, grinning down at the crawling amazon. He kicked the weapon but its massive weight prevented him from sending it as far as he may have wanted. The demonic foe flew into the air again, making Iria look up to keep track as he swooped down for another kick. The gloating bought her enough time to recover enough to defend herself as she suddenly rolled to the side to avoid the swooping blow. As the kick was in the air, the amazon lunged and attempted to grab the ankle on the ground with both hands. With a cry, she would pull with all her might as she rises to her feet, seeking to yank his one leg out from under him.

Should the amazon succeed, this may be her opportunity to bounce back into this fight. She would begin to spin Gersham round and round by his ankle. Faster and faster Iria would go, putting forth her weight and power with each swing to build more momentum. From this, she could try to throw him into the wall but those wings could be an issue so she did the next best thing. The gladiatrix swung her opponent around one last time before bring that force up and over her head, slamming him face first into the arena floor.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:03 am

Grabbing at an ankle was something he had considered likely though as she pulled and he spiraled back he had somewhat anticipated being in this predictament before he had tried to laucnch the kick that she had avoided.

With his other foot he aimed an up kick at her for it took him a moment to twist his body in such a way to better the chance of success.

He kept kicking up at her though in an effort to dislodge her from that leg rather than relying on a single kick to dislodge her.

Gersham was not too concerned with smashing into the wall, he was going to be a little disorientated by all the spinning but could have stopped he thought before making a collision. What was a worry was being hefted like her hammer and slammed into the ground.

If it came to that though his wings would fold over his body to lessen the impact that could get her back into things if she were quick enough.

As always fights with Iria had been most entertaining ...

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 am

Having the ankle in both hands, Iria's grip was solid. The circular force would make it difficult to send any attacks towards the amazon and with both her arms and his body fully extended, there was a limited number of targets to kick out. That would not stop Gersham from trying as he kicked his one foot at the amazon's hands and wrists. Compared to what she had just gone through, a few frantic kicks to her hands was something she would willingly endure instead of those gauntlets.

As planned, she did what the demon did not want. She hefted her opponent and slammed him face first into the ground. The impact would no doubt kick up some dust from the arena floor as the crowds roared at the massive attack with the displays posting various replays though most of it was focused at Iria's heaving chest.

Her opponent would use his wings to soften the impact but doing so would leave his back and head completely exposed to further punishment. Instead of immediately fleeing towards her weapon, Iria hopped to Gersham's side. She spinned, bringing her boot up above her head. Of course spreading her legs brought some oogling eyes to her barely covered sex and tight ass. The gladiatrix was not doing this for her fans though as she brought her heel down in a brutal axe kick aimed for the back of Gersham's head. The impact would slam his head into the ground, kindly returning the favor from before should it connect.

Whether it connects or not though, Iria will quickly jump away and dash for her hammer. With that, she will finally have her weapon at the ready for another assault.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 am

His wings bore the brunt of the slam though he was still rattled by the impact. He acted instinctively though, his body refusing to stay still as he rolled wo a side and thus onto his back uncrline on wing to slap at her if she were there. He had guessed wrong though she was on the opposite side of where he rolled too so her leg came crashing down, his hand going up to shield his face and head from the impact though from here he hada marvelous view of her crotch, though currently his mind had not been on the reward of sex. She was making him earn it of course and while his arm took most of the blow she was already retreating back to her fallen weapon giving him a few seconds to clear his head at least.

For a second there he had been dazed enough to fight by instict though as he got up off the ground and spun towards her he grimmaced to find that she was armed again. Not the hammer again. He smirked though, familiar black miama spilling over his gauntlets.

His mind had not clared all the way and while he would have liked to keep the weapon out of the equation he had a plan for it. The black miasma was easy for him to spring up and was a rouse to attract her attention, to give her at least a moment's pause.

No, it took a little longer to invoke the next enchantment though and even a slight delay could assist him as he released the black darts at her as he muttered, not to connect though he wouldn't complain if they did but to keep her busy until he finished the incantation.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 am

Unfortunately, none of her attacks had enough staying power to allow her to connect with a more devastating attack. Iria's attacks were either blocked or absorbed in one form or another. But, at least she had her hammer back. With the demon back on his feet, the amazon did not have time to waste. As much as she would like to recover more, it would take more time than she had to recover from these numerous bruises.

She began to dash towards her opponent only to see that black magic being used once again. The amazon warrior learned from a previous fight that staying back would do nothing for her but wear her down slowly. Iria needed to be close or else this creature will do nothing but attack from outside her range forever. The busty gladiatrix ran as quickly as she could, her breasts bouncing and swaying painfully unchecked. Iria dodged to the side to avoid the first barrage of darts, closing the distance more and more. She had no clue what the demon was doing but she was going to make him stop one way or another.

Not risking another barrage of darts, Iria did something drastic to reach her opponent. Iria spun around twice, swinging her hammer from out of range. Then with a loud cry, she threw the heavy maul head first towards the chanting demon. The amazon would chase after her flying hammer, hoping to reach the demon should he try to dodge.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:34 am

Dodging was a given, though he was surprised, his burgundy eyes widening as he had assumed that the weapon would have been too unwieldly to hurl … for a lesser oppnent perhaps. He was nearly done with the incantatation though she clearly had not intended to let him finish as he evaded to the side in a side step she was still coming forth at him as more black miasma coathed his gauntleted hands to replace the black darts that he had hurled at her not that it would do him much good …

No she was closer now and he prefferd her closer than further away. At least he had managed to draw her close though chances were that she was going to disrupt his concentration before he finished.

The haft of the hammer tingling a little now with mild warmth, it was clear that he was trying to heat the metal, not enough to liquidfy it or destroy it, it was only necessary to warm it enough, to make it scaldind to the touch.

He had to be careful here, his enchantment could asily be ruined though thinking of the offensive was a little tough after evadining the hammer though he instinctively brought his wings closer to his sides to use as shields against the onslaught that he expected, just how it would come he was certain that it would come.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 am

With enough force, anything could be made into a thrown weapon. Even if it were an unwieldy weapon, its mass was enough to get her opponent focused on evasion rather than casting. But he still did not go on the offensive. What was he trying to do? Iria had no knowledge of magic despite the abundance of mana providing her unnatural strength and stamina. It did not take an expert though to know it was something she should not let her opponent finish whatever it was.

Iria dashed for her hammer, ripping it from the ground as she turned to continue her chase. The shaft was growing warmer though she did not notice at first. The amazon was wearing black gloves so it was going to take even more heat in order to actually cause any serious harm to the woman's hands. Once again, she spinned a few times but at a much closer range. This was not to throw her weapon this time but to power up a strong swing to smash through the wings should he defend with them. With a loud cry, she would bring the hammer in a downward smash towards the monster's head and shoulders. One way or another, the gladiatrix was going to stop that chanting.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next