View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Rubber Match (for Iria) 

Post Re: Rubber Match (for Iria)
She was left to wonder what he was doing but obviously her attention was on thwarting him from finishing as she powered up her attack. Her hammer came down aimed fof his head though he angle a wing upward to intercept it.

The soft down of the feathers rippling around the hammer though the wing bent with the force of the impact of the blow forcing Gersham to grimmace, the incantation fluttering to a halt really before it got started.

Pain flared through the wing given the additional power she placed behind the blow though at least his wings provided some cushioning against the blow. The wings were meant not to resist but folded around objects slowing them and making impacts less sever. But the wing nearly snapped beneath the heavy force of the blow.

He snarled out, forced himself not to step back as his body yearned but forward using the other wing to slap out at her. He still had to get a little closer to use the gauntlets again and thus was all about stepping forward before she had time to reset for another attack hoping to take advantage of it though now the wing ached, throbbing to a point where he was about ready to dissolve both of them to keep his focus on the here and now.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 am

Her blow was deflected but not before breaking one of Gersham's wings. The other wing swatted at Iria, pushing her back slightly. Whatever he was doing, the amazon assumed she prevented it. Iria's hammer had crashed into the ground once more and was between her and her opponent. Though a strong attack, overhead swings were not as easy to flow with and required much more to reset her stance. Unfortunately, the demon had no intention of letting the gladiatrix ready that hammer for another swing.

The demon pushed forward but the amazon did not relent. She met the advance with a rising kick, hoping of either hitting the demon in the gut or under the chin or even the creature's groin. The attack would move her forward a bit and allow her to drag her hammer back some. With those gauntlets, going unarmed was risky and a single mistake could add more punishment to her already damaged body. She just needed to stagger him again in order to prepare another swing of her hammer.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:19 am

They both came forward, momentum tough to fight against as she was driven back but pressed forward. He did so as well though her kick had found purchase against his stomach. He had intended to drive a fist into her chest again though he was driven back, his hand unfurling so he tried to feeble slash against her though the force of the impact was probably not going to assist him in this at all.

The air driven out of his lungs for a moment he made a quick gesture with his right hand. If she pressed in on him he would unleash the miasma covering his left hand at her, then his right if he was abhle to bring it up in time to assist him in this endeavor.

But rather than firing straight at her chest of face the first attack was directed to her injured leg, the second was more out of speed then anything so he wasn't too picky about location, more about speed if he could even manage to bring it to bare in time.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 am

With the kick forcing her opponent back, he had not enough reach to slash with those claws. The hit was solid, taking the breath out of the demon this time around. This was her chance. Iria could not resist this chance to push the offensive. Gersham had a backup plan though as he unleashed dark energy at near point blank range. The first blast of miasma hit on target. "Aiiiiiiieeeeee!" She cried out in pain as the chill of darkness slammed right into her acid burns.

The blow stunned her, stopping her advance. The second bolt was just as close, blasting directly into her face. She had no time to react as her head snapped back. "Uhhhnnn..." she took a shaky step back. Her head felt numb as her vision flashed black and white. It felt like a large brick had smashed right between her eyes. Once again, she tried to keep up the pressure and stumbled right into the demon's trap. Even if it was out of desperation, the bolts had did what they intended and bought Gersham an opening.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 am

There was no time to marvel in the success of those attacks. He let loose with the quick enchantment though this time he was unable to bring himself forward right away. His breathing labored from her kick.

From his mouth he spat a stream of this same black miasma at her, the enchantment gone as soon as he used it of course and while he might have liked to keep that in reserve he had to make up for the slight delay as he stepped back before hand. Emboldened by the breath attack, hit or miss he was stepping forward again unable to risk that separation between them so she could use that hammer against him again.

He would follow this up with an overhand right as he snapped forward with a front kick, rattled by her earlier kick though he was still yet to shake the cob webs free of his body and thus did not have the full power behind that kick. Still … he was trying to keep her busy at this stage as his body tossed off the punishment she brought it as best as he could.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 am

"Ahhhhhhnnnn!" The dark miasma crashed into her entire body. She had no means to defend herself against magic. Her body was left shivering and felt like every muscle in her body just took a heavy blow. Iria could only hold onto her lowered hammer as she struggled to regain her senses again. When her vision clear though, it was too late.

The right gauntlet slammed across her face. The busty amazon's legs wobbled and grew weak as she struggled to remain in the fight. The kick sent her stumbling backwards, grunting in pain but managing to keep her breath this time. Iria knew she had to do something or else she was a sitting duck. The warrior woman groaned, forcing her body to move through the chilling effect of the miasma. She swung her hammer horizontally but it was much more sluggish than her previous attacks. She just needed to keep her distance a bit at least until the dizziness passed. She managed to wound her opponent but she had a long way to go before she could call this fight even again.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:14 am

Her attack was sluggish but succeed in keeping him distant. As she was previously aware he did not need to close with her to be effective and thus he summoned the miasma back up upon his hands. He needed a little time to recover physically as well though he kept back out of her range hurling the black darts at his opponent.

Last time he had refrained from using magic at all though he had said nothing about holding back this time. He was already planning ahead though, uttering another incantation as he stayed out of range of that hammer.

He half expected her to come forward and if she did she would have another punch squng at her, if it missed her head he would come back with it on the reverse using an elbow to hopefull slam into the back of her head. A illegal boxing move that had been banned from the sport of boxing though he was not boxing and there were few rules he had to abide by her. No killing, no permanently maiming her but he was free to use any dirty trick he could think of and now that they had a little space separating them he could think of a few dirty tricks indeed.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:30 am

Her opponent did not press the attack, easily avoiding the sluggish swing. Iria gritted her teeth as she did her best to avoid the flying bolts of darkness. But once again, her options were limited to closing the distance. She dashed low to avoid more of the debilitating miasma. Unfortunately, any attempt to press forward was met with Gersham pushing forward as well and limiting the use of her hammer. The amazon was used to these tactics though and attempts to thrust the end of the hammer's shaft into the demon's stomach.

With the punch being thrown, she could only hope he walks right into the attack. It would both give her an opening while preventing the demon's attack. She would then follow up the thrust with a shoulder slam to push the demon back, putting him in hammer range. There, the busty amazon would swing her hammer around at the demon's torso.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:37 am

He came forward as she moved forward to meet him, evading the black darts that came at her. He swung at her as she got into range though he was hardly expecting her to thrust with the haft of the weapon.

The weapon wasn't designed to be thrust like a spear but she had been inventive enough to catch her off guard. Unlike the thrown hammer he had no time to evade the attack and was slammed in the gut with the weapon driving him back as his attack was aborted. More air rushed out of his lungs as his chest flared in pain.

And this was fun …

Gersham had delighted in challenging himself and knew that they would have a great fight. It interested him that the outcome was not always certain either though at the time such thoughts wouldn't have coursed though his head but rather survival as his injured wing came up to intercept her attack.

This time she did snap the bone there, though injured as he was he doubted that he would have flown with it anyway. Gersham hissed in pain his wings dissolving as if no more than a ballon she popped with her hammer after absorbing what he could of the blow with it.

But she was not finished cocking back with another devestating hammer attack no doubt. He kicked sand up at her face then hoping to dash back as readily as his injured chest allowed for him to back peddle that was.

He was in trouble now and had to think fast in order to quench this momentum swing though for the short term he only wanted to place a little distance between them.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:49 am

Once again, the momentum shifted into the amazon's favor. Speared by the hammer's shaft, Gersham had no choice but to retreat. Iria's shoulder slammed into the blocking wing, snapping it completely as her opponent hissed in pain. The wings disappeared, removing on of his most relied forms of defense. The crowds enjoyed the brutal sight of Iria ripping into another foe and a foe pounding Iria into submission and this fight seemed to have a bit of it all.

The gladiatrix tried to follow up with a deadly swing of her hammer but found herself with a face full of dirt and dust. "Ahhh!" Her eyes shut as she still stepped forward and swung her hammer wide in hopes of catching Gersham. Unfortunately, the heavy maul wooshed infront of the demon as he once again retreated. "Ngh.." she gritted her teeth as she brought a hand to her eyes and tried to get the grime out of them. Iria could of said it was another dirty trick if it were not something she already did Gersham earlier in the match.

It seemed no matter what advantage Iria managed to claim, her opponent had ways to slip out of her grasp. There was only a short distance between the two fighters though Iria did not know that, expecting the demon to retreat further like he had done before. She needed her vision back if this was going to be another barrage of ranged attacks like before. The amazon's chest heaved painfully as the warrior woman panted heavily. The miasma had sapped much of her stamina reserves, making it harder to keep up the pressure for now.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm

And what a wonder chest it was, although sand, blood and milk marred those breasts a bit they were large and plump and while he would have liked to gt his hands on those orbs again he did not allow for himself to be distracted. He needed to keep focused on this ever shifting encounter before he could enjoy them again …

He backed up just a bit, both hands covered in the black miasma now as he hurled the two at her, one high, one low, though he did not wait to see his handy work for he moved in behing them only delaying enough so the hammer wasn't a factor ensuring that she could not see before he leapt forward with a “Super Man” punch, leaping up a short distance and attempting to punch her straight in that gorgous face, a piety that he had to target it but it would heelin time.

Slowly Iria was whittling away his defenses, slowly she was whittling away at his well being and he knew full well that in a moment she could bring a barrage of punishment even when he least expected it and thus would have to take advantage of these situations ...

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Having to wipe her eyes, Iria had only one hand on her hammer. There was no way to defend herself as a bolt crashed right into her stomach while another slammed into her chest. The attack came sooner than she expected, not realizing how close her opponent truly was. The chill washed through her as she was left gasping for breath. More of her strength and stamina was sapped away by the vile demonic magic but that was the least of her worries.

WHAM! The metal gauntlet slammed right into the woman's jaw. The hammer slipped from her slack grip as her feet left the arena floor. Black and white flashed painfully in her vision as the sounds around her dinned in and out. The monitors replayed the impact slowly, letting the crowds see that human's face snap slowly upwards and those eyes roll back and close. It was a solid hit, leaving the amazon's brain rattling inside her skull. Her body hit the floor with a thud with no signs of attempting to break her fall. The warrior woman did not stir, completely knocked out for at least the moment.

She layed sprawled out on the floor. Her eyes were half lidden, staring blankly at the blurry lights above her. Even as she begins to come to, her limbs felt heavy and so far away. The demon's magic has soften her up and the physical blow hit a key area. She felt tired, exhausted as the chilling miasma continued to sap heat and life from her muscles. It was going to slow her recovering further as darkness bordered her vision. The blow left her a distance away from Gersham and her hammer. Recovering from this after taking so much punishment was going to be trail for the busty gladiatrix. Now, was the demon going to try and capitalize now or attempt to weave more enchantments to further the gap between Iria and victory?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Gersham was perhaps as surprised as her at the turn of events but that was how things were going, a constant ebb and flow betweeen the two as they fought on.

The blow forced her back some though he had been aware that he should never count her out. Instead of giving her time to recover though he advanced pressing the advntage as best as he could. Had he stayed back it would have been safer but would have given her more time to recover too, which of course was something that he wished to avoid.

No, she was vulnerable now, whatever counter attacks she would make where probably going to be feeble at best.

His plan was simple, to close that distance between them and mount her just as quickly, hopeful he could do this before the cob webs cleared enough. He would then if successful launch an attack on that head grabbing it and slamming it back to the arena floor, dropping another double axe handle attack on her before moving to more conviental blows. If she covered up he would have to pick his shots more carefully so as not to tire himself out by just collindg with her forearms.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:13 pm

The amazon remained where she was. The damage she had taken was building and the magic made everything worse. Her head rolled slowly from side to side, groaning in pain. She was recovering but nowhere near fast enough to stop what was coming. Gersham was not going to wait, he was going to continue punishing the amazon. The gladiatrix was in deep trouble as those metal gauntlets came closer and closer.

Iria felt the weight of her opponent on top of her. She lifted her arms up feebly but he was already grabbing her head. She gripped weakly to the arm that held her as he slammed her head back against the arena floor. Her fingers slipped off as Gersham lifted both arms up and brought them down right on the amazon's forehead. With her head resting on the ground, the impact was completely solid as her head bounced off the arena floor. Her arms were numb at this point as her vision was blurry. She could not see much less defend herself as punch after punch struck her once beautiful face.

Blood lightly trickled from her forehead from the brutal double handed attack. Now, each punch sent Iria's head from side to the other. Her hands and fingers twitched as pain lanced through her skull and down her spine. Each attack left her head pounding as she phased in and out of conciousness. Every punch was a rude wakeup call that produced a weak groan from the fighter. Her eyes were half lidden and hazed over. The busty amazon was completely helpless as each attack sapped more and more of her strength away. Should Gersham stop, Iria would simply lay there in a complete daze as blood drips from her lip and forehead as she looked completely battered and bruised. It was not often that Iria gets beaten in this way. She knew she needed to fight back but she felt so weak now. Her amazon pride cried out but felt helpless and afraid before the beast that was on top of her.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

She was dazed, that was for certain, though now was the time! If their first encounter told him anything about her there had been something that clicked inside her, something primal that awakened within her. He knew the dangers of continuing to fight tripping something in her that would automatically fight back though he had a theory about something else being tripped as well.

He grabbed her by the side of her face drawing her head up as his came down in a fierce kiss. He might not have been able to deliver that arousing touch with the gauntlets on though lip to lip contact worked, in fact that was the primary means that he had for stirring up this arousal within others. Touch of course was less intimate and much easier.

So he tasted her lips then, saliva and blood, he did not care at that stage. He had worked hard to get her to this stage, his ribs ached and screamed at him as did his chest. The illusion that hide his wings did little to stop the pain coursing through the one she had repeatedly hit and broke.

But this was what he had worked for as a hand cupped on of the amazon's breasts, squeezing the mound in his gauntleted hand.

Shall I milk you now, or would you rather save that in the back while everyone here watches via the monitors?

His hand rubbed against that breast then squeezed as he once again leaned down to press his lips against her neck, increasing the arousal within her as that saliva of his went to work seping into her skin.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next