View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Rubber Match (for Iria) 

Post Re: Rubber Match (for Iria)
The incantation finished generating skeletal hands that ripped out of the earth at his will. They gripped and grasped, holding her by the shoulders and wrists as they forced her to her back. Others gripped yer thighs giving the audience an ample view of what was between them as they where spread apart.

Other hands grapped at her ankles and he gazed down at her as he approached, that same grin on his features as he materialized that acid sword in his hands again. He had a reverse grip on it as he game and while he was glaring at her, while he left her in wonder at the fact that he was just going to impale that helpless body of hers with that blade he dropped to his knees between her thighs again, a cold gauntleted hand stroking against her pearl as mentally he commanded those other skeletal hands to grip at and squeezed her breasts before looking back to what he was doing as he rubbed the hilt of her sword against the gash between her legs. Slowly he moved that weapon't hilt against her sex than swithcthed hands using the ungauntleted one to rub against her sex, to shoot waves of pleasure straight through her as he teased her a little with that hilt, rubbing against her as the aim was clear, that he was attempting to get her wet enough to receive that hilt straight into that core of hers. Already it was knocking at the door of her body as his hand provided her with all the encouragement she would need.

Since we do not have the room this time I'll have to be a little creative my dear.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Cold unfeeling hands of bone burst forth from the arena floor, binding the helpless amazon. Her opponent approached slowly as she saw the acidic blade in his hand. "N-No..." the gladiatrix whimpered, squirming in her bonds. Gersham gloved hand stroked her exposed pearl while hands began to squeeze and mold her mountainous globes. "Nngh! Ahhhhh!" The hands were not exactly painful but the black hilt grinding into her wound was excrutiatingly painful. It rubbed for only a few moments before moving to her exposed folds. A wrong move and that acid could drip onto her folds and begin eating away at her tender flesh.

But, her death never came. Instead, a surge of heat lanced through her loins as his bare hand stroked her glistening netherlips. "Uhhhnnnn... St-Stop... Please..." she begged even as the bone hands spread her wider to take in the sword's hilt. Even if it was made from cold unfeeling shadows, heat continued to surge through her body as those wonderful fingers stroked her netherlips back and forth. This demon's weapons had battered and beaten her body and spirit and now one of those weapons was going to tame her soul. Her legs wiggle, heels kicking the arena floor as the skeletal hands continued to hold her down and grope her lovely curves.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Now that's a good girl. He commended her begging and found it even more arousing since he had not envisioned getting her into such a state without a little bit more work though her body had been broken and could not fight against him now. Of course he ignored her pleas, it was too fun to do what he wanted after all and he had earned this moment.

Yes, he had to work for it which made this far more rewarding if she were some cowering student.

Thus that hilt rubbed against her sex collecting so of that moisture from her folds that he was encouraging out of her. He grinned as he worked, skeletal hands holding her as steady as possible, others groping at her breasts even tweaking her nipples now.

Of course you can beg all you want, Iria, but I have earned this.

And with that he thrust the hilt of that sword into her, it was wet enough now, so was she due to his fingers working against her. He quiet enjoyed this dominace now seeing that it was uncertain getting her here.

Leaning up one of the skeletal hands moved aside. It was as if he were mentally controlling them. His lips slipped down to take hold on her breast, suckling more of a reward from her sweet mamaries as he began to go to work on her, the hilt ever moving it's hard yet shadowy nature against her, through her. It was as if he collected all the shadows around and condensed it making it solid yet at the same time they were as cold as the miasma he had hurled being made up of the same substance.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 pm

"Haaaahhhhh!" Her hips trembled as the chilling hilt drilled into her juicy depths. The chilling miasma clashed against the demonic lust and heat soaking into her inner walls. Iria's eyes fluttered, grunting and groaning as the sword punched through her defenses. Those wonderful lips returned her still erect teat, sucking deeply as her milk flowed freely into his hungry mouth. Toes curled inside her boots as she squirmed in her bonds. But her squirms did little and looked more like erotic writhing as her hips rose and fell with the thrusting hilt. Even if it was not the cause of her pleasure, she felt good taking it in as the demon's power made her feel so.

"Uhhnnn... Please... Oooohhnnn... D-Don't..." she moaned as the hilt slurped in and out of her dripping wet cunt, "Stop..." Tears ran down her cheeks as her body became more and more the demon's plaything. Those memories of her past defeat paled in comparison to this. He took advantage of her but never did he methodically pick her apart like this infront of the entire arena. The crowds were chanting the demon's name, her fans now belonging to him just as her body would soon be his. The only chants directed at the gladiatrix was those reminding her how much of a weak slut she truly was. The cameras revealed this as it showed just how much of her juices were flowing around the invading hilt and dripping onto the arena floor.

Each thrust left her body trembing. Her body arched into those hunger lips. Heat rose in her cheeks as tears continued to run down her cheeks. Her head rolled from side to side, unable to fight the tides of heat rolling through her psyche. Heat infused her breast, replacing all her aches and pains once. Like an addicting drug, her body hungerly craved for more as it naturally yearned for pleasure over pain. It was only a matter of time before she was completely crushed by this creature's dominating touch.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Yes, how fickle the crowd could be. One minute they had been cheering her on the next cheering for her to be fucked mercilessly. Gersham grinned, spurned on by the crowd's reaction. He would not have thought that he had thoroughly dominated her more than her other opponents, he had not dwelled on the fact that his magic eroded her will to fight as that unyielding mass of shadows pressed inside her, quicker now as her juices freely flowed from the hungry core of her body.

He had been in the process of moving from one breast to another so not to neglect it when he saw the tears. She was crying? How unlike the strong amazonian woman that she portrayed.

Did he feel piety for her in that moment? No. She brought the bulk of this on herself after all, she had tried to push him away, fought fiercely but he had told her before that he wanted her to do so. But getting her like this was far more rewarding than he thought.

There, there, no tears my dear. Your fans are screaming for you to be fucked, we wouldn't want to dissappoint them.

He chuckled, slipping that sword out of her. He set it down and instantly as it left his hand it began to brake apart back into shadows. He plunged two fingers inside her and played with her pearl with the thumb of that ungauntleted hands that had been pushing inside her, trirling against those quivering walls as he lifted from her breast a little sputtering a quick conjuration that materialized a purple wand to the other hand, no not a want, a vibrator. It seemed that if he could not take her to the back room he was going to bring the back room to the arena in some fashion.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm

There was certainly no worries about not being able to go to the back room after the battle. That was an expected reward for victory over a gladiatrix. Until she screams in bliss, the battle was not over. Unlike most monsters who immediately went for it, this one had prolonged the show and showed just how much one can break a gladiatrix.

The demon mocked her tears and pulled out the sword. Those warm fingers slipped easily into her yearning body. "Ooooohhhhhnnnnn..." her eyes grew wide as her entire body arched. It felt absolutely divine. The heat and pleasure soaked into her clinging walls while the thumb continued its steady strokes over her aching nub. The clit was painfully swollen but the pain was replaced with pleasure with each and every pulse. The demon could stroke it with two fingers at this point. Iria's eyes were fluttered and rolled back into whites. Her insides were melting from this demon's touch as her mind became blank. All she could think about was those fingers pleasuring her sex. Juices soaked over the monster's digits, she was so juicy wet that it was like she was impaled on a heated cock.

Her thighs twitched, spreading willingly like before as her body gave into the demon's will. She could not fight anymore. Fight later, like the demon said. She could fight later. The fans want to see her be fucked. Being fucked felt good. Be fucked now and then another fight later. Yes, a rematch, a rematch against this powerful demon. "Ooooohhhh..." she moaned louder as another firm stroke melted her psyche. Thinking of fighting this beast frightened her. She could not stop thinking about how he crushed her body and how good it felt when he touched her battered and beaten body. "Uuuhhhnnn... Can't fight... So weak..." she murmured weakly as her eyes fluttered and her head rolled from side to side.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Clearly he was enjoying her defeat. He did not wish to rush things having waited so long for this moment he sought to take his time with her. While others might have rushed straight in for a reward he knew enough to enjoy this, not only did he draw this out but he was drawing out her humiliation even more.

How much she would be effected by this domance? Of knowing that he had thoroughly dominated her. Yes, that would perhaps weigh on her mind later but he was less concerned about later and more focused on now.

His fingers drew out of her sex and he stopped sucking on her breast long enough to place his fingers in his mouth and clean off her juices. Yes, she tasted so sweet but she was not quite ready yet …

His fingers had been replaced by that vibrator that he turned on. At first he rubbed it against her wet folds teasing her as he dared draw her into a kiss, his lips infusing that same warmth through her, that same escalating arousal that had fanned out from himself as he made contact with her.

The vibrator coming to life as it hummed against those wet folds. Back and forth they moved against that slit then inside her core it press inside of her.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Her mouth hung open, drool trickling out of the corners of her mouth. The amazon was drowning in lustful heat and bliss. Her eyes had lost focus as her body alternated between tension and relaxing before the demon's touch. Iria's hips rose and fell, grinding against those finger in order to feel more pleasure and less pain. The defeated warrior knew the longer she remained in contact, the harder it would be resist him. But it was much too late for that. She could not deny him. Her touch was irresistable and she wanted to rub her body against his as dark fantasies of him fucking her brains out played out in her lustfilled psyche.

"Unnn... Uhhnnn..." she gasped for breath, each breath filled the smell of her own sex filling the air. Iria knew she was close, so very close. Soon her mind would melt and she would be all his. But knowing her inevitable defeat was coming did not stop her hips from gyrating against those stroking digits.

But then the fingers withdrew. The amazon's hips followed as far as they could before slumping down in defeat. She was burning with desire and her insides were molten heat. The bones loosened their grip as she was left watching the demon cleaning his fingers off of her juices. He was completely unconcerned, unthreatened of her strength. She just a plaything to him to toy with. The hands no longer held her, allowing Gersham to pull Iria up into a kiss. "Mmm..." the kiss had an immediate effect. Dull eyes stared blankly into space as she began to kiss him back. The demon's power pumped directly into her brain, leaving her body numb and powerless.

"Mmph.. Mmph!" she groaned into the embrace. The sexual device drilled into her wet pussy, churning her insides into a froth as it wriggled and hummed madly. Iria's eyes fluttered, barely holding back a climax as the demon continued to feed her passion through his lips. Slowly, she accepted his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it, feeling absolutely wonderful each time she did it. Her arms hung loosely to her sides, the amazon had not an ounce of fight left in her.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

The slow acceptance of the inevitable washed over her with those questing fingers, his heated lips pressed against her own. His tongue creeping into her mouth as she kissed him back, her body unable to resist the pleasure that he was generating inside her.

Just as now as that tool moved inside her humming against those walls of her body, pressing it into her as he made a circular motion with it pressing against those wet wall, the toy going deeper with each return thrust into her.

Would you like to be fucked now, Ira? He asked as his lips came away from hers. There was her salivia on his tongue, which was expected tough he tasted her on himself as his bare hand set down on one of her breasts giving it a squeeze as the gauntleted one still brought the toy against her.

Even know that chemical was coursing through his palm into her breast, not wasting an opportunity to deliver that chemical to her with whatever flesh to flesh contact that he made if only to rob her of her senses.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Iria was left panting out soft moans as the dildo kept fucking her. Each stroke was longer and deeper than the last. Her pussy was melting around this unyielding invader as it hummed away against her throbbing g-spot. A bare hand grabbed a tit as Gersham asked his question. "Oooo..." her eyes were unfocused as his words entered her. She could not even think of anything besides the hand squeezing her tit and the dildo drilling her insides into putty. But even if her mind could not form the words, her body could respond. Her spirit cried out inside her as she found herself nodding slowly.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:18 pm

He released his hold on the obect cuppping an ear as he turned his head towards her.

What was that? I didn't quite catch that?

He knew what she meant of course, a brain dead fool would have but he choose not to acknowledge her response for now. No, she wasn't totally broken yet, her body craved this even if she lacked the will to vocalize her desires.

I guess I was wrong about that ...

He slid down her body until he was between those thighs with his head. His toy discarded to the side now as he took a little lick of her slit.

Almost ready, it's sweeter now ...

It was two fold that he was down here now, one matter being that he could not see her and would need her to vocalize her wants to him. He was further braking her down, seeking to shatter that fighting spirit completely.

Oh, he wasn't counting on that happening right away. He had time to play with her, to enjoy this moment. His tongue eased against the slit of her body though, working up and down that delicous slit until his tongue began to sink into her, his hand reaching up to rub against her clit in order to stimulate it as he did so.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:36 pm

"Uhhhhnnn..." Released from the kiss, her upper body slumped back onto the arena floor. Her breasts bounced and swayed for the camera's as she layed there. Her breasts were aroused, swollen with milk and desire. The demon did accept the answer the gladiatrix gave. So he continued to sexually torment the woman. The demon knew that as long as he does not make her cum, her warrior self would remain. Taming a slave took no effort, he wanted to break the gladiatrix.

"Ahhhhhhhhnnnnnn!" Her body arched like a bow as Gersham gave a small lick of her dripping wet entrance. Just that small lick was almost enough to take her over the edge. She bucked her hips, trying to get more but the demon kept her at bay. The tongue moved painfully slow inside her, tormenting her as threat of climax was within reach. Her hips violently jolt, the arousal to the point her insides were giving false climaxes. It produced all the tension but none of the release. Iria moaned, whimpering weakly as each seizure of pleasure left her mind empty. Her body was his, her mind was his, leaving only her fighting spirit weakly hanging on by a thread. It was there all she had to do was let go.

"Please..." her voice was barely audible, "Please fuck me... Please fuck me..." Tears ran down her cheeks, her warrior spirit sputtering out as that tongue continued to drag slowly along her insides. Juices soaked over the monster's lips and tongue. She began to babble, begging, pleading to cum to the only creature that could give it to her. Iria's arms lift up, cupping both her heavy tits as she began to fondle herself. She knew it was degrading for a warrior to give into lust but she could not take anymore. Her body was on fire and she needed it so badly.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Those words were what he was waiting for though he had expected her to cling on a little bit longer. Still he was pleased by her response thus far. He grinned his face still against her crotch as she begged for it like a wanton. His fingers still rubbed against her, his tongue still swirled inside her for a moment longer then he drew back gazing at her as she molded those breast. The skeletal hands had dissipated long ago when it was obvious that he did not need them any longer and he was in the process of licking her juices off of his lips.

I don't believe you want it badly enough just yet my dear. Now, tell. Me exactly what you want, what you need least I change my mind here and now.

He smirked at her, of course he would like it no better to stab into her though he had the luxury of being a little more patient than she was at this stage.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 pm

After all the punishment and having atom of being infused with the demon's lust, it was just too much even for the willful amazon. Gersham did not take the offer though. He wanted to drag her further down the abyss. The warrior woman whimpered in defeat as she was told to be more specific. Even when the demon stopped teasing her, Iria's hands kept groping herself. A hand slid down her smooth belly, feeling her loins tense and tremble inside her. She would do anything to be able to cum.

"Uhhhnnn... That... That tongue," she groaned breathlessly, "Inside me, lick me, suck me, eat me. Please... Eat me out, I need to cum... You are driving me insane..." Her hips rolled forward as if still fucking that tongue, fingers, or dildo. The woman's vagina was constantly contracting. With the lust rippling up and down her passage, it felt as if the demon's very power was fucking her as she spoke.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Hm, I could do that … I would have imagined that you would seek a little bit more but alright on your stomach.

He had no doubt that she would obey. He pulled back allowing her to comply.

He allowed her to do this then slapped at her ass as she turned over.

How am I to get at you now? Spread those legs further apart.

He laid down on his back if she complied, scooting forward with his legs until his head was at her body, he coaxed her to lift up a little so that he could get beneath her better. His tongue would go back against her then his hands lifting up to clutch at her ass with strong hands pulling her down against his tongue as he pressed it inside her blistering core once more.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next